Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:03:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IEO] Hiway - Platform Explanation & IEO Announcement  (Read 4145 times)
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:06:55 AM

I know about Facebook creating a new digital currency but I don’t think it would be on Ethereum blockchain. I think rather than challenging bitcoin, Facebook coins would give bitcoins the attention it very much needed.

I agree with your position, no organisation coin can overthrow bitcoin. I remember Microsoft had significant support for dash. But that didn't give it the strength to over throw bitcoin despite its limited supply. The Facebook coin which I heard is called globalcoin would be beneficial to mass adoption of cryptocurrency and that's the reason why I can't wait for the project to be launched.

I like to see Hiway talk about partnership too. Just like Facebook, no project would have it easy working alone. That’s why we make partnerships.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 08:33:06 AM

There’s a new update on Hiway medium page; https://medium.com/hiway-official. I’ll like to see a other projects talk about Facebook coin and how much it means to the crypto space.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:04:14 AM

Can WAY tokens be purchased by US investors on Exmarkets? Can I get a list of countries restricted from purchasing WAY tokens?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:13:44 AM

Anyone contacted Hiway team over telegram and asked about stolen sale /ieo status? Many projects followers have same question,  I hope team come up with updates shortly.

What happened or is happening, stolen ieo? where did you get this news from, I will love to follow up on this story. I hope if there is any issue that it gets resolved soon.

I'm certain it was a typographical error, he meant tokens sale. Guess it was as a result of his predictions key which he didn't take note of before posting. There's nothing like stolen sale.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:32:43 AM

I know about Facebook creating a new digital currency but I don’t think it would be on Ethereum blockchain. I think rather than challenging bitcoin, Facebook coins would give bitcoins the attention it very much needed.

I agree with your position, no organisation coin can overthrow bitcoin. I remember Microsoft had significant support for dash. But that didn't give it the strength to over throw bitcoin despite its limited supply. The Facebook coin which I heard is called globalcoin would be beneficial to mass adoption of cryptocurrency and that's the reason why I can't wait for the project to be launched.

I like to see Hiway talk about partnership too. Just like Facebook, no project would have it easy working alone. That’s why we make partnerships.

Yes, that's true. Partnerships are very important for the easy development of projects in this space. Hiway really need to consider making some substantial alignment with existing projects to further enhance the quality of the project and give the team some leverage.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:55:09 AM

Yes, that's true. Partnerships are very important for the easy development of projects in this space. Hiway really need to consider making some substantial alignment with existing projects to further enhance the quality of the project and give the team some leverage.

Yup, agree on you , starting project like this needs a supporter and partnership  to develop and improve more in terms of updating and adding new feature to the project. 
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 10:12:15 AM

Exactly, Facebook is already a generally accepted platform, so their interference in crypto will be invaluable. But the funny thing to me is that Facebook at one point was against crypto, they even banned every crypto related ads and now they are planning on not only adopting it but even creating their globalcoin.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:34:54 AM

Is there any announcement or link where this information regarding FB coming with own crypto currency?  I tried to find this news but not finding anything.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:00:38 PM

But it still baffles me why Facebook all of a sudden decided to get into cryptocurrency when they were once strongly against it, i don't know what they have in mind but its really funny and seems like there's more to it than just creating another token, only time will tell, though they have what it takes to be tough and i smell regulations coming in
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 12:21:13 PM

Anyone contacted Hiway team over telegram and asked about token sale /ieo status? Many projects followers have same question,  I hope team come up with updates shortly.

What happened or is happening, stolen ieo? where did you get this news from, I will love to follow up on this story. I hope if there is any issue that it gets resolved soon.

I'm certain it was a typographical error, he meant tokens sale. Guess it was as a result of his predictions key which he didn't take note of before posting. There's nothing like stolen sale.

Yes guys, sorry for typo I mean to say token sale. Sometimes Google auto correct do some nasty things.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:03:27 PM

I never knew Microsoft had some sought of interest in cryptocurrency. The thing with bitcoin is that it is now a standard for other crypto, so it will be hard to beat.

The thing is that Bitcoin is likened to the lion in the jungle. Whatsoever happens to the crypto market, it receives the largest share weather favourable or otherwise. Some people believe that Btc can be displaced soon from its domineering position but I don't agree with that. Btc has rather come to stay in ruling the crypto domain
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:51:11 PM

Yea sure. Facebook will create the necessary awareness that will bring cryptocurrency to the limelight. More people will get to know about it and eventually partake and of course, BTC is the king that will have the lion share. I really do not see a place for competition

Facebook is going to create awareness to the whole world about cryptocurrency. Lets hope this is a good beginning for huge bull run.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:02:17 PM

While we wait for an update from Hiway team about DCOIN, bitcoin just went past $9000 and could go to a new ATH.

That is really impressive, but I don't know, I am kind of worried as to why it is pumping even on a weekend, anyway, my advice is for everybody to cash out their profit as soon as possible as I'm anticipating a fall soon.

Bitcoin is bullish rn. I wouldn’t bet against bitcoin. Facebook cryptocurrency project has brought the attention of its 2Billion users to bitcoin and crypto. I think we’re in for a good ride.

Bitcoin is getting to 10000 and nothing anybody is going to do about it. The market is bullish right now and I am loving it.

It's another season for the bull run, we've been on the bearish road for so long and this bull run was greatly anticipated. Now, it's a new dawn for Bitcoin. Let's celebrate and stock some to share in the flight which has began.

I read a blog about bitcoin going to a new ATH of $60000. It’s just a speculation but i think anything could happen with adoption. Now is the time we’ve all been waiting for.

That's really a good news if the price will going to hit that because it will going to affect the hiway current event too. I hope that before the end of the sale the market started the run.

At your service
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 05:22:10 PM

Yea sure. Facebook will create the necessary awareness that will bring cryptocurrency to the limelight. More people will get to know about it and eventually partake and of course, BTC is the king that will have the lion share. I really do not see a place for competition

Facebook is going to create awareness to the whole world about cryptocurrency. Lets hope this is a good beginning for huge bull run.

If FB is really coming with crypto currency then this will be definitely major plus point for Crypto. Such big companies entering into crypto. Let's see if we see other biggis joining the league.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:05:52 PM

I never knew Microsoft had some sought of interest in cryptocurrency. The thing with bitcoin is that it is now a standard for other crypto, so it will be hard to beat.

The thing is that Bitcoin is likened to the lion in the jungle. Whatsoever happens to the crypto market, it receives the largest share weather favourable or otherwise. Some people believe that Btc can be displaced soon from its domineering position but I don't agree with that. Btc has rather come to stay in ruling the crypto domain

I call it the pioneer effect and that's why bitcoin reigns supreme but like is i stated, there's much more than just Faceboor coming into the scene, so we just have to get ready for what comes next, according to the update, it has been made official and as stated, 1 libra, which is Facebook coin will be equivalent to 1 dollar, is it going to be a good thing or a bad thing
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 08:22:32 PM

Is there any announcement or link where this information regarding FB coming with own crypto currency?  I tried to find this news but not finding anything.

Facebook announced it and calibra released a whitepaper today. You can find all these details on Hiway medium page and on calibra.com.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:41:33 PM

It’s been a week since WAY tokens IEO sales ended on DCOIN. Hiway team promised an update , but I don’t know how soon that would be. Does anybody have an idea of the progress of WAY Tokensales on Exmarkets?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:51:57 PM

It started already. It’s not been a day since Libra whitepaper was launched, and heads of world politics and finance companies are already talking about crypto currency and the growth rate. Hopefully, we’ll see Altcoins like WAY tokens get a part of the show.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 10:03:24 PM

It’s been a week since WAY tokens IEO sales ended on DCOIN. Hiway team promised an update , but I don’t know how soon that would be. Does anybody have an idea of the progress of WAY Tokensales on Exmarkets?

Maybe we should wait for another week. Creating reports for a big sale like the hiway IEO takes time. So we have to give them time to create a concrete report.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:58:06 PM

Maybe we should wait for another week. Creating reports for a big sale like the hiway IEO takes time. So we have to give them time to create a concrete report.

Or better just wait till the IEO on Exmarkets is over, too. Then they can publish the results of both sales together. Do they also have a softcap? And if they do so, was there an announcement if they'Ve already reached it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: