Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:50:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IEO] Hiway - Platform Explanation & IEO Announcement  (Read 4143 times)
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:41:47 PM

Is it same everywhere? I mean Hiway team not providing updates at any platform? Or they are active at other platforms but not here?
They’re active in their telegram group, but I will advice they put more effort by reaching out to a larger audience through their other social media platforms too. It’s going to be beneficial for the growth of this project.

They are active at telegram but there also they don't have much information to give about token sale or next plan about project.

It’s been just few hours since WAY IEO ended on Exmarkets. I wouldn’t expect a good report on WAY tokens to be given in a short time.

At Last the tokensale was completed today, I guess the team would be willing to give an update as to the amount that was raised from both dcoin and Exmarket exchanges during this tokensale. Its been difficult getting them to give updates since the beginning of the tokensale and now it's ended, they don't have any option than to give the update.

How much was raised in total by the end of the IEO? Did they reach softcap? I am looking for the official information from the team.
This is what I’m talking about, updates like this should have been posted. People need to have an idea of how the project is progressing. I will urge the team to step up their game.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:01:59 PM

At Hiway site they mentioned that fees will be 85% less at their platform. What type of fees they talking about?
olohifie

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:47:11 PM

Is it same everywhere? I mean Hiway team not providing updates at any platform? Or they are active at other platforms but not here?
They’re active in their telegram group, but I will advice they put more effort by reaching out to a larger audience through their other social media platforms too. It’s going to be beneficial for the growth of this project.

They are active at telegram but there also they don't have much information to give about token sale or next plan about project.

It’s been just few hours since WAY IEO ended on Exmarkets. I wouldn’t expect a good report on WAY tokens to be given in a short time.

At Last the tokensale was completed today, I guess the team would be willing to give an update as to the amount that was raised from both dcoin and Exmarket exchanges during this tokensale. Its been difficult getting them to give updates since the beginning of the tokensale and now it's ended, they don't have any option than to give the update.

How much was raised in total by the end of the IEO? Did they reach softcap? I am looking for the official information from the team.

You should past posts about an official announcement from the team about tokens sales. Its been talked about a couple of times here already. You’ll have to give the team more time to fix it.

Been talked about but not done and people are held up in suspense. The only solution here is for them to do the needful. This is peoples' investment for crying out loud. If they need more time is it not better to inform people of their challenges than keeping mute?
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 07:51:48 PM

There’s a recent post on Hiway medium page; https://medium.com/hiway-official. Although, it doesn’t have details about the end of WAY sales, it’s about Hiway developers finding the platform and getting ready for launch.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:11:40 PM

There’s a recent post on Hiway medium page; https://medium.com/hiway-official. Although, it doesn’t have details about the end of WAY sales, it’s about Hiway developers finding the platform and getting ready for launch.

Does this mean they already working on developing platform and not waiting for token sale to finish?  Do they have funds from private sale to move ahead?

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 08:35:27 PM

Sounds interesting. I would give it a read. At least we know the media team have been busy and maybe the team have been preparing for the platform launch.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:20:53 PM

I guess they're active in other platforms, because if they are dormant in all the platforms it simply means that the project is either dead or on its way to the grave. The team really needs to devise a means of reaching out to her community members on all platforms.

LOL, the project is not dead, neither are they on their way to the grave. The telegram group is active to the best of my knowledge and am not certain of other social media handles like Facebook or twitter because I haven't been keeping tab with them.

You're right but its necessary to spread their activeness across the various platforms of which they are using, individuals have preferences and what may be my preference may be what you dislike and someone may just come and say that they're not active, be that as it may, the individual should also do justice by checking their social handles before concluding
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:34:46 AM

At Hiway site they mentioned that fees will be 85% less at their platform. What type of fees they talking about?

Maybe it's a fee for those employers who are going to ask them to post their advertisement about the available job on their companies. Or it's also their shares fee if they will successfully get a people applied to the company. That's the two fee I know that similar to Hiway project.

At your service
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 03:16:41 AM

Based on my understanding of freelance jobs avenue , the platform is entitled to some fees which can be said to be commission, This commission tends to be higher on traditional freelance platforms, but Hiway utilising blockchain technology would be able to reduce the cost of operations and consequently reduce the commission by a significant amount.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 03:52:49 AM

Hello team Hiway, This is an awesome project. And being on Ethereum blockchain makes Hiway one project to look out for. Do you plan to  migrate to a different blockchain?

Migration to a different blockchain is a major task and I don't see the team doing that anytime soon. The team should be busy working to set up the platform and not moving from one blockchain to another. I'm of the opinion that the ethereum blockchain is good enough to fly the token.
Olorijayz

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:06:18 AM

I guess they're active in other platforms, because if they are dormant in all the platforms it simply means that the project is either dead or on its way to the grave. The team really needs to devise a means of reaching out to her community members on all platforms.

I sincerely don't want to believe that they have abandoned the project. It takes a whole lot to successfully run a project to a reasonable stage. The team must have been very active on other platforms doing what they can to see to the general success of the project.

.... H
Olorijayz

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:08:53 AM

This is so refreshing and awesome to hear. To successfully run a sale and a project generally takes a whole lot. I am also expecting the team to do the needful and update its community on the progress of the project and the way forward. Let's be optimistic

.... H
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:15:33 AM

This information would be available shortly, the team are only trying to put finishing touches and would be updating the community anytime from now. You can join the telegram group to get real time updates on the project.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:05:12 AM

I personally can't wait for the launch of the platform. There's so much anticipation and I believe that the platform would be a good freelance job avenue for users. I've heard several opinion about the platform, but I would only believe what I see.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 05:36:52 AM

Hello team Hiway, This is an awesome project. And being on Ethereum blockchain makes Hiway one project to look out for. Do you plan to  migrate to a different blockchain?

Migration to a different blockchain is a major task and I don't see the team doing that anytime soon. The team should be busy working to set up the platform and not moving from one blockchain to another. I'm of the opinion that the ethereum blockchain is good enough to fly the token.

I don't even think they are going to migrate at all, Ethereum is a great blockchain and has big advantages. Changing of blockchain shouldn't be the focus right now. I believe there should be more pressing needs.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 06:11:08 AM

Based on my understanding of freelance jobs avenue , the platform is entitled to some fees which can be said to be commission, This commission tends to be higher on traditional freelance platforms, but Hiway utilising blockchain technology would be able to reduce the cost of operations and consequently reduce the commission by a significant amount.

I am okay to give certain percentage if I get job offers from Hiway. But don't want to spend money for registration and all.
Hope it's just a commission?
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 07:43:56 AM

How does the hiway connect the employee in the companies? Do they have connection to other companies?
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 10:36:38 AM

There’s are fees paid for every job, and there’s a platform fee charge. This would mean, employers and employees would earn more when using Hiway.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 10:49:18 AM

I sincerely don't want to believe that they have abandoned the project. It takes a whole lot to successfully run a project to a reasonable stage. The team must have been very active on other platforms doing what they can to see to the general success of the project.

They've certainly not abandoned the project, the purpose of the post was to create amusement from my perspective and there has been consistent updates from other platforms which shows that the project is still very active.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:19:37 AM

Hiway team seems to have made up their minds on unsold tokens. It’s going to be distributed to all participants in the tokens sales. I’ll have expected token burn.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: