Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:59:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BNB become the king of all coins  (Read 23787 times)
jalxyx

Activity: 506
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 07:18:17 PM

Will not become! Bitcoin will always come first. It all started with him and in the end only he will remain.
In the end? haha could you predict? look back the history, i dont think Bitcoin will have end. Many times people said died, but Bitcoin always raise up until now

INTERFINEX [ Bill ] DeFi
The future of decentralised finance
https://interfinex.io/
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 07:48:33 PM

BNB is a great coin that has a lot of potential, but it would be hard to compete with major altcoins. It would be great for BNB if they would reach top 5 crypto currencies and then we can talk about potential threat to ETH or BTC.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:08:37 PM

In my opinion, the BNB is difficult to be the king of all coins. because BNB is still not widely known when compared to Ethereum. when compared to ethereum BNB is still less popular, because ETH is widely used as the ICO platform.
Indeed. For now the main driver for bnb is the discount you get on the exchange when trading or want to list your coin/token. It will be tough to beat Ethereum.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
vladimirhf

Activity: 590
Merit: 39

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:26:37 PM

no, it will be the princess. libra the king, btc the queen, ada the duchess, bch the fool... you the plebs
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:34:32 PM

In my opinion, the BNB is difficult to be the king of all coins. because BNB is still not widely known when compared to Ethereum. when compared to ethereum BNB is still less popular, because ETH is widely used as the ICO platform.
Indeed. For now the main driver for bnb is the discount you get on the exchange when trading or want to list your coin/token. It will be tough to beat Ethereum.
Ethereum is far better from the level of advanced development, during the earlier days it was one that got the importance as more projects began to use the ethereum smart contract platform. Further for investment ethereum is preferred, and now the same role is being taken by BNB through its IEO. For the same it isn't good to consider BNB the king of all coins.
AromaCry

Activity: 6
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:36:51 PM

BNB is an ERC-20 Smart Contract (token). They should have made their own blockchain.
arufox

Activity: 1079
Merit: 193

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:39:01 PM

You say king of coins that's means will beat bitcoin as king of coins, That's imposible. No coin can to defeat bitcoin. Even for ethereum i think so hard for binance to beat it. And i think king or not, doesnt matter. The point is the coin can survive in market not be dead coins

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:41:47 PM

no, it will be the princess. libra the king, btc the queen, ada the duchess, bch the fool... you the plebs

Really? Libra, the king? I don't think so. BTC will always be the top crypto in my opinion. Libra has nothing to prove yet. Let us wait how it will perform in terms of adoption and usage to people. BNB is gaining their own audience but not all crypto users are using their coin yet. But btc? If you ask someone if he knows crypto, the first thing in their mind is bitcoin...
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:00:50 AM

I am not entirely sure if it can pass bitcoin. I mean for me it might as well the second biggest coin behind bitcoin beating xrp and ethereum by a big margin and I would be fine with that, nobody would be mad about it because BNB has a superb utility of the biggest exchange and you would be making a good point to buy as much as possible considering even though the need for a big exchange like binance will exist forever the BNB burning operations makes sure there are less BNB available so all in all BNB could definitely worth more in the future.

However, bitcoin is the original and all others are just variance of it for me and thats why I would never put a coin above bitcoin myself, I would put it on close to it but never above it since I do not really believe anything could be as valuable as the original.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:25:19 AM

Really? Libra, the king? I don't think so. BTC will always be the top crypto in my opinion. Libra has nothing to prove yet. Let us wait how it will perform in terms of adoption and usage to people. BNB is gaining their own audience but not all crypto users are using their coin yet. But btc? If you ask someone if he knows crypto, the first thing in their mind is bitcoin...

Libra was not launch yet and therefore we cannot proclaim it as the king yet.
We should know what's the basis because this market is determine by it's marketcap and therefore Libra has to surpass BTC in marketcap.
But then again, the debate would be on it's form or norm, Libra is a stable coin which is like usdt.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Maxon111

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:33:41 AM

Hello to all! The BNB has great prospects, of course, in my opinion in the top - 5, it will definitely fall! But of course Bitcoin will remain king and father! All good forum users!
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:29:22 AM

BNB is a great coin that has a lot of potential, but it would be hard to compete with major altcoins. It would be great for BNB if they would reach top 5 crypto currencies and then we can talk about potential threat to ETH or BTC.
Competitions is really getting tougher around the market and if a coin wanted to be a king its needed to go up time after time so it can get the
position he desire, right now it's not that easy to say whether BNB can achieved or even close to that it will be dictated by time.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:05:50 AM

Competitions is really getting tougher around the market and if a coin wanted to be a king its needed to go up time after time so it can get the
position he desire, right now it's not that easy to say whether BNB can achieved or even close to that it will be dictated by time.
well, the competition will continue to exist. to date, I believe that eth is the king of altcoin, while the king of cryptocurrency is the king of cryptocurrency. since long ago no one has succeeded in replacing the position of the two coins. if the BNB does have potential, I think it will start from replacing ETH.
roosbit

Activity: 891
Merit: 43

Random coins :)

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:22:59 AM

Binance coin might have some good stats and the good luck charm backing it up but to be the ultimate coin, the all coin king it takes more than this! BNB is nothing more than a supporting asset for the binance ecosystem and I wouldn't count on them getting this crown but on the invest side,it does look like a good coin to invest in especially that they have a target to burn 50% of the 200 million coins this move will encourage demand and price increments.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:28:27 AM

Bnb will be having a hard time to match bitcoin in many ways and I believe that without binance, bnb can't reach its present price today. Bnb is benefited from binance's IEO and other promotional activities and this is the reason why its price is high. Bitcoin's price rose steadily without any support of exchange like binance so it is impossible to overtake it as a king of cryptocurrency.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
hung58bitcoin

Activity: 151
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:45:04 AM

I don't think BNB is the king of all coins. Although it is a good coin to hold in the long term. In this market, bitcoin is always the king. Sharks hold the majority of bitcoin in circulation. The price of btc determines whether alts go up or down. If at the time of downtrend when there is about USD 3k of 1 BTC, most of the alts will be greatly reduced. Only when the btc as high as the last time is 14k USDT milestone, the alts  to increase prices so much.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:46:39 AM

I believe BNB it is hard to be king of all coins maybe it takes many years before become king of all coins, BNB is already at young age here in cryptocurrency BNB needs more strong platform so that a lot of big investors are willing to invest in BNB.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 10:33:49 AM

I am late to buy BNB, this is the sad thing for me, i just heard it 3 months ago i think and i never thought that it would go like this, BNB and binance itself are good platforms and coin, never think that the price would go higher, and even more. I remembered it was 1usd and i never realized how important this coin is, maybe sooner or later, this is one of the most valued coins in the market.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 12:11:59 PM

I am late to buy BNB, this is the sad thing for me, i just heard it 3 months ago i think and i never thought that it would go like this, BNB and binance itself are good platforms and coin, never think that the price would go higher, and even more. I remembered it was 1usd and i never realized how important this coin is, maybe sooner or later, this is one of the most valued coins in the market.
now there are also a lot of coins that in the future will bring the same profit as the BNB. do not waste your time on depression about the fact that you did not have time to buy something. You should look for a new BNB

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
optim1stic

Activity: 686
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 01:49:07 PM

Binance is not a competitor to ethereum. He competitor to other exchanges.
Binance chain with centralization and without smart contracts can not compete with ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: