Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:56:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BNB become the king of all coins  (Read 23787 times)
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:40:00 PM

BNB I think it's still hard and difficult to become the king of altcoin. now there is ethereum being the leader of altcoin. I think the BNB still has to go through a long process to become a leader and shift other alternative coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:42:47 PM

As information from CZ: 1.2 billion dollars BNB is transferred in 1 second, which takes less than 2 cents

On June 26, about $ 1.2 billion Binance Coin (BNB) was transferred in 1.1 seconds, for a fee of only $ 0.015 on Binance Chain, disclosures of this data were published on WhaleAlert , a platform that tracks important transactions. The exact amount of BNB transferred is 32,888,888. As a Twitter user pointed out, 8 is a number unlike anyone in Chinese arithmetic, quoting Wikipedia: "Number 8 is considered a good number that even some 8s are considered is very lucky ".

With such successes do you think BNB will become the All coin king?
Non surprising thing for these kind of short and small fee transfers.This is just a usual stuff yet not only BNB can do this but also in other
Coins or platforms as well but look at the rankings?No one can still able to beat up or thrown BTC into its top spot.Lots of coins tried to be almost
instant or free of free transfers but it wont be enough to be considered as king of all coins.

strunberg

Activity: 1302
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 10:53:48 PM

BNB I think it's still hard and difficult to become the king of altcoin. now there is ethereum being the leader of altcoin. I think the BNB still has to go through a long process to become a leader and shift other alternative coins.
i know its still on early still for binance chain developtment and adoption.but if we flash back for a while, there are many projects that migrate to binance chain, so i think this is good news for its bnb it self.give it more time , i am sure it will be able to be king altcoin and also platform.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:57:04 PM

As information from CZ: 1.2 billion dollars BNB is transferred in 1 second, which takes less than 2 cents

On June 26, about $ 1.2 billion Binance Coin (BNB) was transferred in 1.1 seconds, for a fee of only $ 0.015 on Binance Chain, disclosures of this data were published on WhaleAlert , a platform that tracks important transactions. The exact amount of BNB transferred is 32,888,888. As a Twitter user pointed out, 8 is a number unlike anyone in Chinese arithmetic, quoting Wikipedia: "Number 8 is considered a good number that even some 8s are considered is very lucky ".

Whatever bnb does, it will move forward. But it will never become a king. That spot will only be taken by BTC until crypto is there. Eth will be the queen.
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:20:38 PM

I doubt that BNB can become the king of all coins, but I can't deny it will become the one of the potential coins in crypto currencies I am sure about that. It is still the best and good to become the king of altcoins is the one decentralized of course rather than centralized in my opinion only.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:54:23 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2019, 12:45:41 AM by hirngespenst

BNB is a very good coin, no doubt. But it is not the altcoin king, Ethereum is. But Binance chain growth is extraordinary good! After the Ethereum Network, Binance chain is the second platform right now. Anyone can come with the Ethereum platform, but you can't launch your project on Binance chain unless you are verified by the Binance team! That makes Binance is the most reputed chain right now. Ethereum will remain the king but Binance will be a strong competitor to the Ethereum!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:30:12 AM

BNB become the king of all coins, I don't think that because the BNB coin is not potential in my view. I think that in the future, the king of all coins is ETH because this crypto is making value for our life, the technology of ETH is used in the banks!
Ethereum has its own features and BNB has a different purpose on crypto space. Binance develops and DEX is on the way. After each IEO price of the BNB increases because of the requirement of participation on Binance IEO.

BNB Coin have a lot of demand from the market because it is used by binance to participate in the Binance IEO. Many investors are interested to participating because it is always profitable, this is probably what makes BNB prices always rise but to become the king of crypto, I think bitcoin is too strong

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 01:50:41 AM

There's no denying the role of Binance in the Crypto world.  Influence and value creation for very large investors.  In the last round Uptrend Binance played a huge role, they brought huge profits and brought cash flow back.  Currently Binance is doing very well.  But saying Binance is the king of Crypto, I do not agree because all trade pairs almost trade with Bitcoin (BTC).  Both capitalization and the longevity of Bitcoin are superior.
Loedong

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:20:53 AM

BNB has great potential for long-term investment, I believe this even I have held this altcoin from a long time ago. so regarding the future, I think only time will answer and certainly BNB is an altcoin that has great potential for investment.
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 03:30:43 AM

it will be the king of all coins exchange only, but not for all coins in cryptocurrency. Although binance become cryptocurrency exchange that most populer right now didn't mean their coin (binance coin / BNB) can replace our current king (BTC)
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:37:31 AM

Difficult indeed since ETH is also working around and other competitions are not stopping to keep the position as a good alternative to btc so it's far from getting there for BNB, it needs more and more progressive approach and new sets of ideas to lift this project.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:40:12 AM

Binance is very potential because indeed he is currently invested a lot of people to be able to follow their IEO, which clearly can be big profit when we can buy it through the lottery, but also now it's getting harder
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:45:31 AM

Binance is very potential because indeed he is currently invested a lot of people to be able to follow their IEO, which clearly can be big profit when we can buy it through the lottery, but also now it's getting harder
People will want to possess more BNB to join the IEO the next time, which makes a percentage hit lower lottery. The token BNB of the dev team's BNB is unlocked. They will continue to sell BNB to the market. BNB will lower the price
jawakoak

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:46:14 AM

NO its impossible, bitcoin still king and always the king of cryptocurrency, i dont think bnb can reach the volume market of bitcoin, CZ is dreaming...
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:47:43 AM

Binance is very potential because indeed he is currently invested a lot of people
binance is an exchange not a coin . binance coin is the one that you are talking about . the coin is the one that people are investing but its also acceptable to say that people are investing or putting thier money on an exchange .

the title is too missleading  . bnb coin is not the king of all cryptos but bitcoin is the one and will be the one as its value is the biggest and btc is also the original crypto   .
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:48:22 AM

People will want to possess more BNB to join the IEO the next time, which makes a percentage hit lower lottery. The number of the dev team's BNB is unlocked. They will continue to sell BNB to the market. BNB will lower the price

We should wait and see the reputation of BNB is kept increasing with the burning model, we cannot predict the price and how the situation of the market is going to be. With the developments and improvement definitely, there is a chance to increase the coin price.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 05:36:16 AM

Bnb has fair chances to become number one and dominating coin in the future the main reason is well planned development BNB is having and their transparent bnb exchange and own blockchain and fiat to crypto exchange and even crypto bank also in planning

I guess the chance is good but it would take time before it will be in the number 1 rank in altcoins market.
They are very transparent and from time to time they give good updates and that's what makes investors like the project, and they are willing to invest on it. $100 is a very minimal amount for BNB, they're development is going at the right path, so they'll change to grow is very high.

To become number 1 it is a very tough job because already Bitcoin and ETH dominance are kept increasing. Binance team is trying their best to become number 1 coin but without Bitcoin, BNB cannot able sustain in the market. In the coming days, it will surely secure the position after ETH.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 06:27:40 AM

of course not, as we know bitcoin was exist and famous as a first ryptocurrency, and can do many payment.
bnb is good because price stable and continue growing but that cant beat bitcoin, bnb is backed by binance,and program like IEO on binance keep the price rise.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 07:19:48 AM

BNB becoming altcoin king i doubt it because i don't thing it has the potential to become king but it can become one of the top altcoin

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 08:52:11 AM

It is good to see that BNB is gradually rising to the top and the demand is increasing day by day which is a good sign that it has the possibility of growing further.
Just as you know, we are in a competitive space. Just as BNB is growing, other coins are also working seriously to keep growing, but the strongest of all will remain at the top.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: