Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:49:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BNB become the king of all coins  (Read 23787 times)
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 02:54:10 PM

maybe BNB is more suitable to be the queen of altcoin, because the real king of crypto is bitcoin and the king of altcoin is ethereum. because what we know now is that BNB is still below ethereum from anything
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ngiseng

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 03:01:18 PM

To become the King of all coins is impossible in my opinion. there are still bitcoins that are still too powerful. to be second is also difficult, because there is still Ethereum under bitcoin. seeing the potential of BNB now, its position under Ethereum is acceptable.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 03:42:22 PM

Of course, we can observe that the BSC is in constant active development, offering crypto users many convenient and useful opportunities and favorable conditions. However, this is not enough to become the "king of all coins". The crypto industry is changing and improving every day, giving rise to new strong competitors.
VIP BTC

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 03:58:19 PM

As information from CZ: 1.2 billion dollars BNB is transferred in 1 second, which takes less than 2 cents

On June 26, about $ 1.2 billion Binance Coin (BNB) was transferred in 1.1 seconds, for a fee of only $ 0.015 on Binance Chain, disclosures of this data were published on WhaleAlert , a platform that tracks important transactions. The exact amount of BNB transferred is 32,888,888. As a Twitter user pointed out, 8 is a number unlike anyone in Chinese arithmetic, quoting Wikipedia: "Number 8 is considered a good number that even some 8s are considered is very lucky ".

With such successes do you think BNB will become the All coin king?

Even though BNB is very popular in 2021 with the presence of BSC as a sweet offer with very low fees, Ethereum is still a major part of all new projects. Today Ethereum transaction fees are back to normal. That is, it works fine. It is only at certain times that the Ethereum network becomes stuck with high transaction fees.

NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 04:07:36 PM

Assuming Ethereum 2.0 does not come soon, users probably will not be able to trust ETH for such a high fee, which is a valuable waste.  When a trend is supported and worth it perhaps countless people are not overly concerned. 

But when this compression is broken, BSC will dominate the altcoin.  CZ continued to burn, making BSC more likely to increase pressure on users on the ETH platform.  At some point containing the limit, they will inevitably explode and go to BSC.  BNB still has dozens of opportunities to expand ATH forward.  Just wait and hold.

Midy

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 04:11:37 PM

to make BNB the king of all my coins is very difficult to happen, just as someone said ETH will be able to surpass bitcoin, BNB is becoming popular thanks to the binance market without the binance market I think BNB is not as much in demand as it is today

JAX JARINGAN[/warna] █ █
SCALABLE & DE[color=#4C79CB ]SEN
RALIZED STABLE COIN UNTUK DEFI [/url]
▬▬▬▬▬▬[url=https://twitter. com/CommunityJax] Twitter[/url] [url=https://t.me/jax_network]✔ Telegram[/url] [url=https://medium.com/ jax-network]✔ Medium[/url] [url=https://bit.ly/3B0Kcnh]✔ Youtube [/url][ /font]▬▬▬▬▬▬[/b]
Dinda mayasi

Activity: 641
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 04:25:59 PM

When it comes to king coins, only BTC has been a stable coin since time immemorial.  However, there are lots of coins that might be able to continue to rise in price and be stable in the future.  It all started with the rise of BTC.  I admit that BNB is the best market which has its own exchange.  In fact, there are more and more people and BNB communities.

____________________| SILBERPFEIL |____________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬              ENERGIZE YOUR MOMENT              ▬▬▬▬▬▬
»»»»»»»»   WHITEPAPER   »»»»»»»    ANN THREAD   »»»»»»»   BOUNTY   »»»»»»»»»»     
Rimon365

Activity: 623
Merit: 100

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2021, 07:46:56 PM

No doubt, BNB is great coin. It's future are awesome. Day by day BNB develop their platform. But I think Bitcoin is king of all coin and ETH is king of altcoin.

boty

Activity: 1148
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 10:08:31 PM

you wrote if BNB become the king of all coins not alt coins mate
thats mean BNB will replace bitcoin right? for me thats impossible buddy
i knew at this moment BNB become the best competitors from ethereum, but that doesn't mean if BNB will replace bitcoin or ethereum
maybe for altcoin possible , but for all coin i dont think so. several smart contract platform now very competitive ,from ethereum binance smart chaain till polkadot offer their best feature. and its depend on how they attract new dev to build under their platform. but overall binance smart chain show impressive growth about project under them. atleast between eth and bnb now could compete peer to peer.

TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 10:55:34 PM

BNB's development is always very good and a team that is always active will be the driving force for development. That's what makes BNB a favorite among traders now, apart from Eth
however I don't believe that BNB or any token will replace bitcoin, it might be a coin that is better in function, but for the price and role model I think bitcoin is the first and will be the father of all altcoins including BNB,

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
tiCeR

Activity: 1708
Merit: 747

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 08:59:45 PM

BNB's development is always very good and a team that is always active will be the driving force for development. That's what makes BNB a favorite among traders now, apart from Eth
however I don't believe that BNB or any token will replace bitcoin, it might be a coin that is better in function, but for the price and role model I think bitcoin is the first and will be the father of all altcoins including BNB,

The discussion is always about Ethereum against Binance Smart Chain, but I think they can very well coexist and compete with each other in a constructive way. It is good to have competitors so they are forced to innovate in the interest of the users.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Zulkifli BI

Activity: 277
Merit: 22

lumintoken.com

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 10:34:21 PM

As information from CZ: 1.2 billion dollars BNB is transferred in 1 second, which takes less than 2 cents

On June 26, about $ 1.2 billion Binance Coin (BNB) was transferred in 1.1 seconds, for a fee of only $ 0.015 on Binance Chain, disclosures of this data were published on WhaleAlert , a platform that tracks important transactions. The exact amount of BNB transferred is 32,888,888. As a Twitter user pointed out, 8 is a number unlike anyone in Chinese arithmetic, quoting Wikipedia: "Number 8 is considered a good number that even some 8s are considered is very lucky ".

BNB cannot be the king of all coins because the king is the owner of the 8-digit coin, and everyone must say that the king of all coins is Bitcoin. So in my opinion whatever happens to BNB will not affect Bitcoin as the king of all coins. these are facts and not opinions circulating in society.

●●●●●●●●[Lumintoken - First Direct Democracy Over Monetary Policies]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Discord◂ | ▸Twitter
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 10:42:57 PM

I think saying that BNB would be the best of all coins is still too early. if we just compare with ethereum, BNB is still very inferior when viewed from a technological point of view. apart from a much cheaper fee, just wait a while for ethereum to update its technology and ethereum will easily overtake it again

haleema

Activity: 560
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 02:36:41 AM

BNB is a good coin, I think have possibility the king of all coins after 10 to 20 years, its depend on the coin history and usage, however BNB is still not get a big popularity like other coin its Bitcoin, Ethereum etc.
BNB is popular because of Binance. 1.2 B$ BNB transferred in 1.1 sec and fee is only $ 0.015 of Binance that's a big achievement to transfer big quantity in very high speed.
Samurai trieng

Activity: 1027

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 05:54:54 AM

BNB is an altcoin that has very good prospects in crypto, of course binance has the opportunity to become king of all altcoins, because binanc altcoins have very good potential, but for now BTC and ETH are the best altcoins of all altcoins, of course if BNB wants to be king  BNB must precede BTC and ETH first.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 06:55:47 AM

BNB can dominate but not really  that it will be more influential than any other coin, I have seem that new is coming up everyday by day such as safemoon and banana coin, I can't believe that BNB can will be overall coin because altcoin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 09:24:37 PM

I am still not sure that BNB will dominate the market and even become the king of all digital currencies, I think Eth is superior to BNB and Eth will remain in its position as the top altcoin under Bitcoin. I think ethereum is going to be the king of all altcoins
Right, and this has been seen for a long time so that until now Ethereum is still the King of Altcoin in the crypto space, because defeating Ethereum will not be as easy as everyone imagines, because everyone can see with the problem of Gas costs only Eth is still can be firm in its position until now, especially if the problem can be resolved in the near future.

I am very optimistic that ethereum will become the king of all altcoins if the problems that befall ethereum can be resolved at this time, because if seen from the large number of ethereum enthusiasts, it is very possible that ethereum will be the best asset for the future.

mamiko

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 10:29:07 PM

I don't think there is any possibility that BNB could be the king of all coins. once it is against the system as of the BNB infrastructure. BNB is a centralized coin. But we are people who adopt and defend decentralized technology, so we are here. Yes, BNB can be very powerful, its potential may be very high, it will rise even higher prices, but it can never have the power to be the king of this market.

oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 11:26:04 PM

No doubt, BNB is great coin. It's future are awesome. Day by day BNB develop their platform. But I think Bitcoin is king of all coin and ETH is king of altcoin.
Right! Here I believe that "Vechain" or "Cardano" could be the next coin those are getting ready to compare with ETH blockchain. Binance could hold its exchange top position where Ethereum and Bitcoin are at the top of their place. CZ has already tried to compare Bitcoin with his tweet. Only Ripple will lose more CMC value. Maybe we could search for a fourth coin for the next coin.
Shussainshah

Activity: 33
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 11:50:16 PM

alts coin are all coin i confuse in this sentence if you say BNB is the king of alts coin that is right i agree but if you say BNB is the king of all coin that unbelievable AND impossible because BNB is rank number 3 and the other big coin are number 2 and number 1 like ETH and BTC so if BNB are the king of all coin they need to work like bitcoin so that is impossible to reach the level of bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: