Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:56:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BNB become the king of all coins  (Read 23787 times)
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 10:57:38 AM

not because BNB there are coins that have been compensated or coins that have just emerged and have the potential of other coins, but to become king of altcoin BNB must first compete with stronger coins, namely ETH, one of the first altcoins that has ever boomed and many interested investors from until now
It only took about 2 years for BNB to make it almost one level with eth, this was driven by the usability factor of BNB that went far beyond other utility tokens. I think every period things like this always appear, eth has won before without an absolute competitor with the power of their smart contracts. But the binance chain becomes reformers with ideas that have never appeared before, bnb will be superior.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shodik007

Activity: 896
Merit: 305

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 11:16:13 AM

When talking BNB will become the king of coins, it seems to overdo it. but if you talk about Altcoin, BNB is one of the altcoins that can be said to be more stable prices when Bitcoin crashes, I mean the volatility is still with normal movements. And BNB is still profitable, I guess, maybe because of IEO, BNB is categorized as a profitable altcoin
I agree, the king of altcoin for me if he is able to shift the rank 2 coinmarketcap. I also did not dodge if the best BNB, but I think the words are not right to be pinned now

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 11:19:50 AM

BNB or Binance coin is a promising and huge potential coin due to great reputation of Biance exchange but I do not agree with your arguments that it will take the first position in the future it will be in the top 10 but will not in top 03.

ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 11:55:35 AM

As information from CZ: 1.2 billion dollars BNB is transferred in 1 second, which takes less than 2 cents

On June 26, about $ 1.2 billion Binance Coin (BNB) was transferred in 1.1 seconds, for a fee of only $ 0.015 on Binance Chain, disclosures of this data were published on WhaleAlert , a platform that tracks important transactions. The exact amount of BNB transferred is 32,888,888. As a Twitter user pointed out, 8 is a number unlike anyone in Chinese arithmetic, quoting Wikipedia: "Number 8 is considered a good number that even some 8s are considered is very lucky ".

With such successes do you think BNB will become the All coin king?
So far, it is best to have all the Altar coins in it. But just Ethereum. Everyone knows Ethereum as the 2nd King Coin. Then I think BNB is in a very good position. I think it will be in a good position at one time.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 01:29:11 PM

BNB is an exchange token, that would never be so valuable as Bitcoin or Ethereum. You are comparing an exchange token with fundamental altcoins that were on the market from the very beginning.

Kunotcoin

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 02:30:54 PM

I don't think it will happen, Binance Coin or BNB has its purpose and usecase inside the Binance Exchange ecosystem. But it will not easily dethrone the King of Crypto! No other than the Bitcoin, BTC as a pioneering and the first cryptocurrency that was existed it has already a strong foundation that can withstand the test of time so that's why I believe that nothing can replace Bitcoin in this industry. 
NewRanger

Activity: 1554
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 02:35:54 PM

BNB is an exchange token, that would never be so valuable as Bitcoin or Ethereum. You are comparing an exchange token with fundamental altcoins that were on the market from the very beginning.
thats true binance only exchange coins. But if compared  with other coins it have reall usage in cryptocurrency market. Another project only provide their new blockchain version ,meanwhile binance has it too. Its adopted in binance ecosystem and it has there own blockchain. No project have same feature with binance, so based on this i am sure bnb will have great price although it could not replace bitcoin.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 04:22:26 PM

being the king of all coins, ah it seems a little weird. Undecided

thats true binance only exchange coins. But if compared  with other coins it have reall usage in cryptocurrency market. Another project only provide their new blockchain version ,meanwhile binance has it too. Its adopted in binance ecosystem and it has there own blockchain. No project have same feature with binance, so based on this i am sure bnb will have great price although it could not replace bitcoin.
"great price"  I agree with this. based on all the coins, only Binance coin (BNB) truly has many advantages, has its own blockchain, market, provides a token system such as ETH (erc20) and many more. it is likely that bnb will be a tough rival for ETH in the future, but that does not mean that bnb will be the king of all coins.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
icekohl

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 04:40:30 PM

Yes, for me except ETH, only BNB now have its real use cases, when Binance built a compelete ecosystem with BNB as the fuel for that. User can use BNB to pay trading fee, participate in IEO, and also use on Binance DEX. It'll create demand and value for them.

anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 04:44:11 PM

So many altcoins higher than BNB in volume and i don't think it will be a king of all altcoins because there are few coins until now have a big potential in the future.

bitLeap

Activity: 1162
Merit: 476

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 04:55:24 PM

for a while in the present year it is indeed the best binance exchange in my opinion, whether in the future there might be a popping exchange that will be better than binance.
like in 2012 - 2017 the best exchanges are polonixe and bittrex and now they are defeated by binance, huobi, okex

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 05:03:07 PM

Yes, for me except ETH, only BNB now have its real use cases, when Binance built a compelete ecosystem with BNB as the fuel for that. User can use BNB to pay trading fee, participate in IEO, and also use on Binance DEX. It'll create demand and value for them.
We can say that it may compete ETH but it will never ever compete bitcoin because bitcoin is a master coin now and BNB will need to spend more time of development and will require more mass adoption for coming to the position of bitcoin which will never happen because here bitcoin is also developing and flourishing very faster.
IvugeoEvolutionCoin

Activity: 840
Merit: 267

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 05:13:34 PM

for a while in the present year it is indeed the best binance exchange in my opinion, whether in the future there might be a popping exchange that will be better than binance.
like in 2012 - 2017 the best exchanges are polonixe and bittrex and now they are defeated by binance, huobi, okex
The reason why Poloniex and Bittrex are no longer top exchanges presently is because Binance "stole the shine" from them with very good strategy and development. So it's a combination of hardwork and smart work from CZ and his team. Even though Binance remains my best centralized exchange, and BNB is doing great in many ramifications, BNB can never be king of all coins in future as purported by OP.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 05:23:52 PM

So many altcoins higher than BNB in volume and i don't think it will be a king of all altcoins because there are few coins until now have a big potential in the future.
BNB is not a top huge volume altcoins, But this year growth was unpredictable and rapid growth on crypto market. Normally every altcoins are growing at anytime, But we never saw the this much hype on crypto market. I hope BNB will king of altcoins and not a 2nd position, then huge volume altcoin. Those are believe the BNB investment they are all accepting the further position on BNB.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 06:02:15 PM

the raise of BNB was during the age of IEO, it will fail sooner or later when IEO fazed out. Binance happens to be the first exchange to exploit Fund raising on exchange. the idea that the introduce the binance chain to promote the blockchain technology is another good option. they mean business but will never topple bitcoin and ethereum.
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 06:13:48 PM

BNB became popular thanks to the excellent marketing work of the Binance team, but he willn't become the king of altcoins. For me, BTC and ETH are still a priority, and while BNB is in the TOP, it  isn't a competitor to them.
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 06:18:25 PM

as I see so far, BNB is only 1 coin that can reach the top (at USD pair) again after 2017-2018 fall.
and I think that's only thing can tell, BNB is strong as hell, and has very, very much potential in next few years, when market go back to green, and binance reaffirm its leading, it's might be the time.
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 06:22:53 PM

As information from CZ: 1.2 billion dollars BNB is transferred in 1 second, which takes less than 2 cents

On June 26, about $ 1.2 billion Binance Coin (BNB) was transferred in 1.1 seconds, for a fee of only $ 0.015 on Binance Chain, disclosures of this data were published on WhaleAlert , a platform that tracks important transactions. The exact amount of BNB transferred is 32,888,888. As a Twitter user pointed out, 8 is a number unlike anyone in Chinese arithmetic, quoting Wikipedia: "Number 8 is considered a good number that even some 8s are considered is very lucky ".

With such successes do you think BNB will become the All coin king?

Binance coin with it low fees and transaction speed for sure have all chances to be a altcoin king and replace Ethereum, but it will not be easey.
NewRanger

Activity: 1554
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 04:27:13 PM

as I see so far, BNB is only 1 coin that can reach the top (at USD pair) again after 2017-2018 fall.
and I think that's only thing can tell, BNB is strong as hell, and has very, very much potential in next few years, when market go back to green, and binance reaffirm its leading, it's might be the time.
we will not suffer loss if hold binance coin for long time. As most impressive coin , in this year binance coin create best growth ever. When other coins drop alot ,bnb could survive in bearish trend and even get gains. If market capitalization back to 2017 or even bigger , this coin will be biggest profit earner. Hopefully could reach $100 at that moment.
volport

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 05:38:55 PM

What I have noticed - much depends on particular solution, so it is not correct to say about all tokens at once. For example, talking about me, I always pay attention to many parameters and evaluate every concrete solution. Are you having a different approach?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: