Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:58:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BNB become the king of all coins  (Read 23787 times)
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 10:17:54 AM

Bitcoin has come a long way to be replaced by any coin let alone an exchange coin. We all know BNB is a centralized coin owing to the exchange it came from, now saying it will overtake Bitcoin is one thing that can't happen in this space. There is no argument, BNB is a good coin and maybe in terms of exchange coins it might be the best because the team are working hard to maintain their reputation but for a coin like Bitcoin which is decentralized, it won't happen. BNB beating ETH won't even be possible let alone bitcoin.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NewRanger

Activity: 1554
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2020, 10:33:17 AM

i think binance will not be the king of all coins, but to be the king of exchanges coin it could happen. and maybe its already happen today, binance coin price most expensive if compared to another exchange coin. and day by day it able to compete with another coin that already survive for long time ago such as eth or many other. holding binance will give us high possibility to earn profit in future. i am hope bnb price could reach arounf $100.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 10:48:43 AM

The king of all the coins I think is still bitcoin is irreplaceable, you can see that although there are many new coins that have many advantages and outperforming bitcoin, bitcoin still holds the number 1 position. In the rankings, nothing can replace bitcoin, it's a symbol of cryptocurrencies, whenever anyone mentions cryptocurrency.
as you have said it is true that bitcoin is the top coin in the cryptoqurrency industry, on the one hand bitcoin has a high selling value and it is not surprising that many people assume that bitcoin cannot be replaced by any coin. but on the other hand BNB is also one of the top altcoins and has great potential for future investment but it will not be possible to replace bitcoin.

Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 01:19:25 PM

i think binance will not be the king of all coins, but to be the king of exchanges coin it could happen. and maybe its already happen today, binance coin price most expensive if compared to another exchange coin. and day by day it able to compete with another coin that already survive for long time ago such as eth or many other. holding binance will give us high possibility to earn profit in future. i am hope bnb price could reach arounf $100.
I think the $100 price will not be achievable at this time because the market is still in a downtrend and the demand for investing in this coin is still very small, so it will certainly be difficult to reach the new ATH level. However, if the IEO appears at this exchange more then BNB will definitely increase prices very stable because most of the IEO projects here help investors make huge profits.

waleedbhr

Activity: 574
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 01:28:52 PM

Binance is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. It has issued a total of 197,192,382 BNB and 99,014,000 of them are currently in circulation. This cryptocurrency may be used to pay fees on the exchange itself. In fact, BNB holders may get a discount if they pay fees in BNB rather than BTC. Price of one Binance Coin is currently at 24.12$ i hope in future  many more .
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2020, 01:34:19 PM

Well.. I would agree with you on this. I don't think that BNB will be able to overtake established coins such as Ethereum or Litecoin. But at the same time, I am not going to deny the fact that Binance is the king of the cryptocurrency exchanges. So obviously, BNB can be described as the king of exchange coins. But they have a long way to go, before they become one of the top 5 alts.

Binance is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. It has issued a total of 197,192,382 BNB and 99,014,000 of them are currently in circulation. This cryptocurrency may be used to pay fees on the exchange itself. In fact, BNB holders may get a discount if they pay fees in BNB rather than BTC. Price of one Binance Coin is currently at 24.12$ i hope in future  many more .

If you make posts such as this one... then you will remain as a newbie forever.
vvu351

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

corion.io

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 08:17:57 PM

Binance has strong competitive advantages. I really like this exchange due to the fact that it provides the liquidity of trading on Altcoins. And Binance has a low commission on trade.

█
                              █████████                  ██████ 
                      ███████████████████████████   
              ███████████████████████████████   
            ████████████████████████████████   
        █████████████████████████████████     
    ████████████████████████████████████   
    ████████          █████████          █████████   
  ████████                ██████              ████████   
█████████                █████                ████████   
███████████                █                ███████████ 
██████████████                      ██████████████ 
█████████████████            ████████████████ 
███████████████                  ███████████████ 
█████████████                          █████████████ 
███████████              ███                ██████████ 
█████████                █████                ████████   
  ████████              ███████              ███████     
    █████████        █████████          ████████     
      █████████████████████████████████       
        ██████████████████████████████           
              ████████████████████████                 
                  ████████████████████                     

CorionX

Powered by,
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 03:26:59 PM

I'm in agreement with the fact that BNB is a great project, but not to the extent of being the king of all coins. BNB is at best an exchange tokens and has her relevance tied to the binance exchange. I would give the king of all coin to Bitcoin for maintaining her relevance since the inception of cryptocurrency.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 03:46:02 PM

Binance has strong competitive advantages. I really like this exchange due to the fact that it provides the liquidity of trading on Altcoins. And Binance has a low commission on trade.
That's the advantage that this project have from this industry, though being a king is still far from reality as top coins behind bitcoin still there and
still have a lots of supporters and pumpers. There's no concrete time table for this coin to be recognized as a king but it can be if the business will'continue to be supported by more investors and traders,.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
tiCeR

Activity: 1708
Merit: 747

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 12:16:29 PM

Old but gold I would say. Considering how BNB is performing these days, it seems we have an answer to the topic's question! Smiley

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 12:52:36 PM

BNB is one of the highest quality altcoins today, and is very suitable for long-term investment because this altcoin has a great potential, but to become the king of all coins I think it is very unlikely, because there is still coins that are stronger than BNB. , namely BTC and ETH,
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 02:35:44 PM

Well it looks like it has a good shot. Looking day to day and seeing BNB grow so fast it's breath of fresh air in crypto space. Also there are some other project that have a good chance on that.
bison

Activity: 778

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 02:45:22 PM

Well it looks like it has a good shot. Looking day to day and seeing BNB grow so fast it's breath of fresh air in crypto space. Also there are some other project that have a good chance on that.
I just thought when this market corrected and made BTC and ETH experienced a decline. it may or may have had an impact on BNB. but with the current momentum at BSC and BNB. I think the correction can be controlled by BNB.
what if the momentum occurs and can equalize the value of ETH and BNB? wouldn't that be very attractive in the market?

FloridaKid

Activity: 375
Merit: 15

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 03:02:51 PM

Probably, because even if eip1559 gets activated on Ethereum network it's still not going to be as cheap as BSC gas fee, Ethereum will coin to be one of the most popular crypto coin but BSC will be it's worthy challenger

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 03:10:08 PM

Probably, because even if eip1559 gets activated on Ethereum network it's still not going to be as cheap as BSC gas fee, Ethereum will coin to be one of the most popular crypto coin but BSC will be it's worthy challenger

The time has come that BNB has already become a threat to ETH, they should do somethin about it, compete and win the competition. Despite BNB being a centralized asset, still people are patronizing it and now their belief has increase beacuse of the bullish movement of BNB.

This month, I have a very good feeling that BNB will break out to $1000 and from their, I can already see the possibiilty that it will be expensive as ETH.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 03:41:54 PM

Actually i think if any crypto lover search for best exchanger for crypto Binance will come first so that people think as a large and best exchanger, its token value will be good in short time or never down. But you can see its position in CMC market and at that time we must not say that BNB become the king of all coins.
Bitcoin is still in the lead, but the altcoin space is seeing a lot of clear trend changes this year serving huge demand.  The gas bottleneck and ETH's transaction speed have been speculated for a long time, but by this climax, BSC has shown their vision, Binance's great reputation, and self-ignition plan,  obviously the attraction for BNB is terrible.  Undoubtedly high expectations for BNB as its ATH hit $ 638 today.

fahmimajannat

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 04:06:26 PM

It may can Because its price rising ridiculously. On the other hand most of the project owners are now launching their projects in bsc network. Thats why it demand is at the top.  It may can climb and climb for a long period.
It can go up to 1k from my point of view.
But who knows lets hope for the best and the holders🥴

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 05:51:35 PM

no one can predict the world of crypto, and anything can happen, as well as opinions if BNB can be the king of all coins, but in my opinion even though it can happen, it will take quite a long time to shift bitcoin, because as we know that there is no crypto without bitcoin

Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 06:37:27 PM

It may can Because its price rising ridiculously. On the other hand most of the project owners are now launching their projects in bsc network. Thats why it demand is at the top.  It may can climb and climb for a long period.
It can go up to 1k from my point of view.
But who knows lets hope for the best and the holders🥴
The price of bnb is skyrocketed past $600, when I woke up and saw it at $600 I was shocked because it crossed $500 recently I was expecting a retracement before it starts pumping but again the market is very unpredictable, maybe the reason for the recent rise is because more projects have been launching on BSC recently, everyone is tired of Ethereum Network and its high gas fees, $1k per bnb is very possible IMO.

Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2021, 06:39:57 PM

May be or may be not. Actually BNB is growing that level and now a days most of the project  work with BSC network. That means it have demand on that level . So anything can happen . But I think it will take a long time .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: