Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:26:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BNB become the king of all coins  (Read 23787 times)
Ruvi2000sew

Activity: 619
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 07:47:02 PM

CZ promotes BNB banking advice in addition to several tweets. A coin cannot be the king of altcoins in this way. Binance may be able to take first place in a smart chain, but it won't last long. Even though the cost of a Binance Smart chain transaction has decreased by two times lately, I still have a clear negative point.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raji1995naya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 08:33:15 PM

Bnb, in my opinion, would not be able to fully overtake bitcoin at the apex. Obviously, it is accurate that bnb is rapidly expanding and has already established itself in a strong position. Bitcoin, on the other hand, is unbeatable and can maintain its dominance. It is possible for bnb to surpass ethereum.
olabiyijummy02

Activity: 239
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 09:14:16 PM

BNB is easily the best exchange dedicated action on the market right now and the best altcoin behind only ethereum, the reason ethereum is still rated higher in my books is because ethereum has a longer and stronger track record and with the ETH V2  to be launched soon. I believe the issues of slow and expensive transactions will be tackled.
BNB Blockchain is having great reviews with the fast speed and low transaction costs, however, time will tell if this can be maintained when more projects get on the blockchain

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 09:32:06 PM

Binance Smart Chain is an upgrade on the ethereum shortcomings, but I don't think it can surpass ethereum to become the king of altcoins. Because once ethereum proposed upgrade is done, them the previous challenges with the network are solved, then the demand and usage of BNB would decreaase.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2021, 09:53:05 PM

A completely centralized network built on a copy of the ETH cannot be the king of the market. This is a good exchange coin, nothing more. Due to the burning and locking of BNB in various projects, it has tremendous growth and popularity. But there can be only one king - Bitcoin.
This says it all, how can a copycat blockchain rule the crypto market?, it's just not possible , binance smart chain is just an Ethereum blockchain with advance features nothing more, there's no way it can become the king of all coins when it can't be Ethereum for a start, because beating bitcoin is just not possible, also the last bnb burning didn't do anything significant and lastly who else noticed the gas fees on BSC have been increasing? Does this mean it's just another Ethereum which the gas will increase once the price goes up? BSC is never going to be the king  in my opinion.

tomisinade

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 04:29:01 AM

Bnb cant be the king of all coin because as of right now bitcoin is still the king of all crypto currency and bitcoin is also a market mover and almost all crypto currency follows the trend of bitcoin… BnB is owned by binance exchange and we know they are one of the biggest crypto exchange but you have to know bnb is dependent on binance exchange and if anything was to happen to the exchange then bnb would probably reduce in price but we have all since how long bitcoin has been surviving alone
tiCeR

Activity: 1708
Merit: 747

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 11:55:35 PM

The king of all coins will probably be Bitcoin, but if you ask if it is going to be the king of all exchange coins that could be correct as there is no exchange that can currently compete with Binance in terms of trading volume and the revenue they generate.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 12:50:46 PM

There are so many people who are too proud of BNB, as if they were able to shift BTC's position in the crypto ranking, indeed many are currently turning to investing in BNB, this is also because transaction fees in ETH are quite expensive, but with many people starting to invest in bnb doesn't make it capable of beating ETH let alone BTC, bnb is a good coin but to think it will be a top coin is too much.
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 02:51:28 PM

There are so many people who are too proud of BNB, as if they were able to shift BTC's position in the crypto ranking, indeed many are currently turning to investing in BNB, this is also because transaction fees in ETH are quite expensive, but with many people starting to invest in bnb doesn't make it capable of beating ETH let alone BTC, bnb is a good coin but to think it will be a top coin is too much.
I don't think so to take over. be it for ETH or BTC, both are very difficult.
but to think about the domination of investment and trade in the market, I think BNB has the capability to do that.
BNB supply will continue to dwindle and binance development will not stop. it makes the adoption of BNB continue to increase and it will increase the price and market of BNB.
Binance has strengthened their foundation in all sectors of the market. Binance will be very dangerous for ethereum and other competitors in the future. just look at 4-5 years in the future. we'd be surprised what binance will achieve.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 05:18:39 PM

Binance now has its own smart contract platform, meaning Binance is ready to fight Ethereum from all aspects in the ecosystem,
yes and they call it the Binance smart Chain, of course this is a good thing and good news, when Ethereum fees are expensive everyone goes to BSC,
and look at BNB. being on Coinmarketcap's TOP 5, this is proof that BNB is ready to fight Ethereum

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 10:49:50 PM

The crypto market is primarily about decentralization, and I do not think that such a centralized coin as BNB can become the king of all coins. How?
Please note that it was the BSC decentralized network that helped the coin grow in value significantly.

Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 10:52:38 PM

The crypto market is primarily about decentralization, and I do not think that such a centralized coin as BNB can become the king of all coins. How?
Please note that it was the BSC decentralized network that helped the coin grow in value significantly.

It can grow but doesn't mean that it would would really be able to be called to be a king. No denial that this coin is really making some noise now and not only

because of the hype but also it does really have that kind of potential and functionality on where everybody is looking at but its early to say that it could

really be part of the mainstream when it comes to cryptocurrency adaptation but this one is really a good one.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 11:03:49 PM

It can grow but doesn't mean that it would would really be able to be called to be a king. No denial that this coin is really making some noise now and not only

because of the hype but also it does really have that kind of potential and functionality on where everybody is looking at but its early to say that it could

really be part of the mainstream when it comes to cryptocurrency adaptation but this one is really a good one.
BNB being exchange backed, it has lot of room for growth than other cryptocurrencies in the market.
BNB being the King of cryptocurrencies won't happen in the short, unless people like Elon Musk take it granted as done for dogecoin.
The Binance BlockChain network is gaining importance, based on its usage on different applications for real-life will confirm whether it'll turn to be the king.

wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2021, 04:43:39 AM

The fact is that many users don't care whether they use a decentralized or centralized blockchain, they just want to pay a cheaper fee, and we knows alot of user complain about high cost of transaction, network congestion and long finalty times. BNB or others altcoin can beat with Ethereum if the team dont solved the problem of their blockchain. All user always looking for platform that offer alot of benefits and profit. The competition in the crypto world is getting bigger so that each product must be offer higher benefits for the user. Just now i checked on coingecko, the TVL of Pancake higher than Uniswap, the reason must be due to the high cost of Uniswap.

sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 05:24:41 AM

I think to be king of all coins not only based on transaction fee, but also what others product and advantages that they offer to user. There are alot of others altcoin that has lower transaction even near 0 fee, like NANO,NEO, SOL and more. But these coins still far away to be king of coins. BNB have big community because they offer many differents product and benefits, like smart contract platform with low fee transaction, Exchange's token for trading fee, Launchpad, trading competition, stocks token trading and others. As new coin, BNB not still not enough to be king of coins.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
iamankit

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 05:29:31 AM

I don't think so, bnb is just an use case coin for binance exchange. If something bad happens to exchange then bnb will be also in danger.
bison

Activity: 778

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 11:03:52 AM

The king of all coins will probably be Bitcoin, but if you ask if it is going to be the king of all exchange coins that could be correct as there is no exchange that can currently compete with Binance in terms of trading volume and the revenue they generate.
well, of course. Currently, I feel that BNB is only after ethereum. however, there is still a long way to go for BNB to replace bitcoin, in fact, I feel that the potential of BNB can only beat ETH. even coins like BNB are also heavily affected by changes in the price of bitcoin.

BNB still takes a long time to catch up with ETH, especially to replace btc, it will take decades, like what you said, currently the price of altcoins is also still dependent on the price of btc, even for popular altcoins like BNB.

BRABO2

Activity: 896
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 02:04:38 PM

As information from CZ: 1.2 billion dollars BNB is transferred in 1 second, which takes less than 2 cents

On June 26, about $ 1.2 billion Binance Coin (BNB) was transferred in 1.1 seconds, for a fee of only $ 0.015 on Binance Chain, disclosures of this data were published on WhaleAlert , a platform that tracks important transactions. The exact amount of BNB transferred is 32,888,888. As a Twitter user pointed out, 8 is a number unlike anyone in Chinese arithmetic, quoting Wikipedia: "Number 8 is considered a good number that even some 8s are considered is very lucky ".

With such successes do you think BNB will become the All coin king?
Although there is a lot of good news about BNB, I still have no sympathy for BNB. I think the king will really be ETH or XRP because they deserve it. Talking about liquidity, BNB cannot catch them. BNB is just an exchange, not highly liquid like ETH and XRP.

Yes,you are absolutely right. I am agree with your post.I also believe that.Bnb is one of most popular coin. But it can not be reach at eth that's why bnb don't catch eth.But i hope in future it goes high.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
█ █ ██ ███ ██    CatenaX.org    ██ ███ ██ █ █
d_fitrie

Activity: 589

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 04:12:53 PM

I prefer ethereum coin as the king of alcoins because eth coin has proven to be able to survive when the market was down in 2018 and is now able to rise from adversity. I believe coin eth deserves to be king for other alcoins.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 04:17:59 PM

I prefer ethereum coin as the king of alcoins because eth coin has proven to be able to survive when the market was down in 2018 and is now able to rise from adversity. I believe coin eth deserves to be king for other alcoins.
can BNB not survive in such a situation?
we see how BNB really shines this year. there is no difference between ETH and BNB with other altcoins. all of them make development and follow the trend made by BTC.
I will see how these two can later become the most valuable and sought-after assets in the crypto market like BTC.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: