Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:02:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BNB become the king of all coins  (Read 23787 times)
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 09:56:37 PM

It is a dream of CEO Binance and many Holder BNB. But that will not be possible in the future as many new exchange platforms are released and developed quickly to replace Binance. But now Binance is doing a lot of things, and it is having a big impact on the entire Crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1186

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 10:20:46 PM

Never! How do  you think this can ever happen ? Did you simple thought about this and then decided to come here and make a thread on this ? Man, stop selling yourself illusions, binance could disappear one day and you will be left with nothing so why trust a coin of an exchange ? Just think about it.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 10:26:59 PM

It is a dream of CEO Binance and many Holder BNB. But that will not be possible in the future as many new exchange platforms are released and developed quickly to replace Binance. But now Binance is doing a lot of things, and it is having a big impact on the entire Crypto.
Binance understands the competition that's why they continue to work hard to get better.
As of today, we already have hundreds of exchanges in the market and to be the number 1 is a big success.

As long as people will still continue to trust Binance, it's gonna be hard to replace them even if there are new exchange that is better because we can assure that Binance will continue to provide the best service to the traders.

bounty.cvn (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 08:23:05 AM

I believe that until today, the path that the BNB coin goes through has been conducted by ethereum.  It cannot be denied that due to the large number of frauds, as well as garbage projects in the ico companies market, Ethereum could not realize all its plans for active development.  Today, the Ethereum team is working to bring Ethereum to a new level of development and minimize the harm that many garbage projects for the Ethereum blockchain have brought.  I want to say that you cannot be sure that all the projects that go through IEO at Binance will be really promising and successful.  But it is thanks to IEO that the banking becomes even more popular and BNB attracts more and more investors.  There are risks that the trend will change when investors see the percentage of bad IEO projects.
We can't blame Ethereum for implementing a smart contract/dapp platform or following the protocol (decentralized) created by Satoshi and I don't a reason why they should hold responsible for the garbage projects and scam ICO.  Meanwhile, these are a past problem because the crypto investors choose to go for IEO now but all things mentioned above doesn't mean BNB will be king of all coins due it been centralized.

I think BNB's development strategy is always very good and the team that is always active will be the driving force for development.
Take a look at other currencies, while the team is inefficient, BNB always creates new things. And attract people to pay attention to it.
So if you have a different perspective, who do you think will be the King of all coins?
bounty.cvn (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 08:24:21 AM

Never! How do  you think this can ever happen ? Did you simple thought about this and then decided to come here and make a thread on this ? Man, stop selling yourself illusions, binance could disappear one day and you will be left with nothing so why trust a coin of an exchange ? Just think about it.

Take a look at the position that BNB has now. It has grown stronger since I wrote this article. The price of BNB has been constantly increasing and the project team is always working hard to create new products. And be a smart investor when the value of BNB is too high. I propose a price of $ 35 later this year
Do you think about price of BNB at the end of this year?
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 08:37:25 AM

Never! How do  you think this can ever happen ?
the op isnt the one that think about it but i also think that it can happen ,, not only us but many more users can agree with that because we also see the performance of bnb coin  . bnb coin is performing better and better day by day  but how much more in the latter stages ? i think it will dethrone all the top coins  .

binance could disappear one day and you will be left with nothing so why trust a coin of an exchange ? Just think about it.
only binance and binance coin ? what about the other ? all of them can dissapear because there is no permanent in this world  but im not wishing/hopping that to happen  .
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 10:15:22 AM

i don't believe that any coin or token will replace bitcoin , of course there are and will be better coins but bitcoin is the first and will be the father of all altcoins include BNB , well that is my opinion
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 10:23:19 AM

I think that Binance chain needs only smart-contract feature to overbeat Ethereum blockchain.
Think about the power of Binance. Every coin strives to be listed on the Binance. Now they have option to be listed on Binance Dex if they create their token on Binance Chain. And what is the power for Binance Chain? Yes it is BNB coin (not token!).  Wink
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2019, 04:15:17 PM

I think that Binance chain needs only smart-contract feature to overbeat Ethereum blockchain.
Think about the power of Binance. Every coin strives to be listed on the Binance. Now they have option to be listed on Binance Dex if they create their token on Binance Chain. And what is the power for Binance Chain? Yes it is BNB coin (not token!).  Wink
Indeed, the BNB can then increase its liquidity in the cryptocurrency market. It will be a direct competition to Ethereum and even Bitcoin. Binance has a fairly large influence in the field of cryptocurrencies.

jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2019, 07:29:08 PM

No, no and no, because BNB is just a token that has achieved something in the cryptocurrency, this token will never become the first coin on the market of cryptocurrency

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 04:17:45 AM

You're wrong when you said every coin strives to be listed on binance exchange because only new project owners which are planning to do their IEO are actually striving to use binance because of the turn out of the exchange previous IEOs and no bother the exchange is doing good things to outshine others exchange site but I think the team need to slow things down while they take a step at a time or else it might later lead to meltdown just what happened when the government printed excess money.

hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 07:18:06 AM

I believe that until today, the path that the BNB coin goes through has been conducted by ethereum.  It cannot be denied that due to the large number of frauds, as well as garbage projects in the ico companies market, Ethereum could not realize all its plans for active development.  Today, the Ethereum team is working to bring Ethereum to a new level of development and minimize the harm that many garbage projects for the Ethereum blockchain have brought.  I want to say that you cannot be sure that all the projects that go through IEO at Binance will be really promising and successful.  But it is thanks to IEO that the banking becomes even more popular and BNB attracts more and more investors.  There are risks that the trend will change when investors see the percentage of bad IEO projects.
We can't blame Ethereum for implementing a smart contract/dapp platform or following the protocol (decentralized) created by Satoshi and I don't a reason why they should hold responsible for the garbage projects and scam ICO.  Meanwhile, these are a past problem because the crypto investors choose to go for IEO now but all things mentioned above doesn't mean BNB will be king of all coins due it been centralized.

I think BNB's development strategy is always very good and the team that is always active will be the driving force for development.
Take a look at other currencies, while the team is inefficient, BNB always creates new things. And attract people to pay attention to it.
So if you have a different perspective, who do you think will be the King of all coins?
No doubt the exchange is the driving force for development as an exchange is concern and I also believe the reason why they implement the Binance Dex and Binance Chain was to also gain ground in the IEO/smart contract market but this may affect the company because every project that tried to thrive over Ethereum in the smart contract business never succeeded.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 01:46:53 PM

Tired of all these "altcoin kings" and "ethereum/bitcoin killers" already... Binance token is a strong coin with good potential, as well as many other good coins. One should have some of these in his portfolio. That's all Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
serantepe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 01:56:10 PM

I think that the BNB is a very promising coin, but it seems to me that now it’s risky to buy this coin for a long time.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Insomnia family

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 02:59:32 PM

in general the questions you send are more prominent about the future era and no one will know what will happen in the future. but because you are questioning about BNB I think altcoin BNB is very good for investment, so far they still have strong support and good development. but I don't think that BNB will replace BTC in every aspect.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 03:11:29 PM

in general the questions you send are more prominent about the future era and no one will know what will happen in the future. but because you are questioning about BNB I think altcoin BNB is very good for investment, so far they still have strong support and good development. but I don't think that BNB will replace BTC in every aspect.
don't compare with BTC, it's very far away,
even ETH or BCH still can't replace BTC today,
try if BNB is compared to ETH,
I see both of them are draw, because both of them made a pioneer, eth with smart contract and BNB succeeded in becoming a pioneer of exchanger who had his own coin or token.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 03:44:11 PM

Tired of all these "altcoin kings" and "ethereum/bitcoin killers" already... Binance token is a strong coin with good potential, as well as many other good coins. One should have some of these in his portfolio. That's all Smiley

I would agree with you. During the past 8 years, I have heard about a large number of "altcoin kings", starting from Litecoin in 2011. Some of them claimed to be even better than Bitcoin and their promoters even argued that they will topple Bitcoin from the no.1 position. So far, none of the cryptocurrencies have succeeded in that. First generation cryptocurrencies such as Namecoin and Litecoin have failed in toppling Bitcoin and so has second generation cryptos such as Ethereum and Stellar. The third generation cryptos such as NEO and Cardano created a lot of hype in 2017, but ultimately they also failed in the end. Now some of the guys are claiming that an exchange token will be able to achieve something that all these coins failed at.
herfianto

Activity: 672

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 03:44:39 PM

Why not, now many project use binance platform to create their token.  And binance have their own dex to trade the token, i think someday Binance will be the king of altcoins but it still need a long time for the equivalent of ETH.

Herry Toms

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 03:55:02 PM

On a very serious note, no one knows what will happen in the future, there are many and many coins with different objectives. I don't know how could you determine Potienatal by just looking at some Numbers.
plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 04:09:32 PM

Yes, there is a possibility.
Binance continues to equip a very strong exchange with very good features. Binance is no longer just a cryptocurrency market, but with the academy, they have established, they inform people about cryptocurrencies.
In addition, no IEO that binance has done so far has been unsuccessful but has given the projects a very important momentum.
So, in the long-term BNB could be the best altcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: