Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:07:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BNB become the king of all coins  (Read 23787 times)
nurilham

Activity: 1428
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 11:56:14 PM

I am not sure, but it is possible. BNB is improving quickly and likely to achieve $1,000 in this uptrend season. CZ has stated that he is serious to develop the BNB coin as the competitor of Ethereum. We also can see how active CZ supports the improvement of the BNB coin. He tweets and shows to the people the big potential of the BNB coin in the future. With the power of Binance and CZ, it is not impossible if BNB can be the king of altcoins someday.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 12:03:33 AM

BNB show really promising growth and development over the past few years and I cannot deny that its one of the most performing altcoin in the market however I don't think that BNB can out perform bitcoin and become the king of all coins because I think bitcoin will always be the king of all coins in the market.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 01:22:17 AM

No doubt, BNB is great coin. It's future are awesome. Day by day BNB develop their platform. But I think Bitcoin is king of all coin and ETH is king of altcoin.
yup! it is true.
I am indeed very surprised to see the development of BNB to date.
but that still doesn't mean anything compared to bitcoin.

Bitcoin will still rule all coins. and of course ethereum will always be right below bitcoin and BNB is in third place.
i think that's the right order. Wink
cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 03:34:18 AM

binance coin will slowly going up and probably will overtake ethereum,just my opinion. we know how popular bnb right now and probably will reach $1,000/bnb . if it reaches all time high it will be great for bnb holders and traders that they can earn much profit in digital currency.

FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 04:26:43 AM

By this stage, I think it has the potential to become the king of all altcoins, just maybe because for me Ethereum has always been king no matter how many new platforms are rising, though. It is also performing very well recently, but in the current market there are also many projects rising strongly, so I think they will need to try to maintain their position and also rise strongly. In order to compete with Eth, CZ is showing how to properly lead binnance I like their ambitions and maybe at some point we will see BNB becoming the King of altcoin.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
mulia sabee

Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 10:23:52 PM

binance coin will slowly going up and probably will overtake ethereum,just my opinion. we know how popular bnb right now and probably will reach $1,000/bnb . if it reaches all time high it will be great for bnb holders and traders that they can earn much profit in digital currency.
Please think according to what you know, but you also have to open your eyes to Ethereum which is already close to $ 3500 in one unit and this is a new ATH for Ethereum so it makes other Altcoins even more difficult to overtake, especially now the cost transactions on the Ethereum network are often cheap, which will make Ethereum users even more current.

Yes, I think it's because ethereum has fixed some of its weaknesses. And it also needs to be recognized that, even though Ethereum's transaction fees are high, there are also lots of enthusiasts for Ethereum so that Ethereum prices are soaring as they are today. Ethereum is the best altcoin I have ever seen

ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 11:27:45 PM

I think it will be difficult to compete with Ethereum both now and in the future. 
Though I personally love BNB, my beliefs in Ethereum are even greater.

Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1123

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 11:58:51 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2021, 12:13:14 AM by Falconer

Bnb coin has hopes of becoming the king of altcoin in the future, so far BNB has proven to be in the second position below the king of altcoin. The interest in BSc is increasing because of the very low gas cost factor and Fomo madness on BSC tokens making many people new millionaires from trading pancake.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 11:59:40 PM

Bnb coin has hopes of becoming the king of altcoin in the future, so far BNB has proven to increase to second place under the king of altcoin. On the other hand, the mint of BSc users is growing due to the cheap gas fee factor

Maybe, not king of all coins because that will include bitcoin. But among the finest alts has ever seen in crypto. Being in top 3 is no easy feat. So whatever BNB has achieved up to this day is really commendable. I just hope that binance itself will remain to be a reputable exchange and offer good quality services. And continue to innovate apps and services that can cater even small time crypto users.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2021, 03:59:51 AM

Bnb coin has hopes of becoming the king of altcoin in the future, so far BNB has proven to increase to second place under the king of altcoin. On the other hand, the mint of BSc users is growing due to the cheap gas fee factor

Maybe, not king of all coins because that will include bitcoin. But among the finest alts has ever seen in crypto. Being in top 3 is no easy feat. So whatever BNB has achieved up to this day is really commendable. I just hope that binance itself will remain to be a reputable exchange and offer good quality services. And continue to innovate apps and services that can cater even small time crypto users.
Yes, bitcoin will always be the king of the coin; all began with bitcoin. BNB is a rival of ETH, and being in the top three is a big accomplishment, but if you read what ETH is planning, you'll see that they'll release ETH 2.0, which will keep ETH as the king of all altcoins. Because of the current transaction fee and the low price, many investors can afford to risk their money in DeFi projects. Binance smart chain is the home of DeFi right now. Many coins are being made every minute because of the current transaction fee and the price is still low.

https://blog.eccouncil.org/what-is-ethereum-2-and-why-does-it-matter/
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 04:04:09 AM

I think it will be difficult to compete with Ethereum both now and in the future. 
I am actually sure that in the future BNB could outperform ETH. this does not mean ETH will experience a downward trend in the market. but the BNB will be even stronger.
We all know how Binance is developing for every product they launch. all get great enthusiasm from the market and it invites cooperation with several big projects and new projects.
the more development there will be the greater the adoption of the BNB market. it will make BNB even higher.

ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 05:06:11 AM

I am actually sure that in the future BNB could outperform ETH. this does not mean ETH will experience a downward trend in the market. but the BNB will be even stronger.
We all know how Binance is developing for every product they launch. all get great enthusiasm from the market and it invites cooperation with several big projects and new projects.
the more development there will be the greater the adoption of the BNB market. it will make BNB even higher.
Just like your certainty, I also think BNB will be insurmountable in the future Smiley

You have reasons to believe in BNB's dominance in the future, and I also have reasons that ETH's dominance in the future is irreplaceable. And now I'm right with what both of them are saying Smiley

Rampagoe004

Activity: 1414
Merit: 281

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2021, 05:45:16 AM

Indeed for now the development of BNB is very good, and this is all very influential on the BSC network that has been relied on by many users then the increase in bnb price so far will continue and I am sure it will be close to the current price of ethreum, but to become the king of altcoins I think it takes time to beat the current ethreum that price development continues to increase.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 06:54:37 AM

As information from CZ: 1.2 billion dollars BNB is transferred in 1 second, which takes less than 2 cents

On June 26, about $ 1.2 billion Binance Coin (BNB) was transferred in 1.1 seconds, for a fee of only $ 0.015 on Binance Chain, disclosures of this data were published on WhaleAlert , a platform that tracks important transactions. The exact amount of BNB transferred is 32,888,888. As a Twitter user pointed out, 8 is a number unlike anyone in Chinese arithmetic, quoting Wikipedia: "Number 8 is considered a good number that even some 8s are considered is very lucky ".

With such successes do you think BNB will become the All coin king?
Although BNB is quite high value and is a currency that many people trust and potential. Almost I see that everyone invests in BNB. I'm investing in it myself.
But to be called king is not necessarily, I find bitcoin more worthy. It's better in many ways and everyone wants to own bitcoins to get rich.. BNB is a good coin

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

sunny28

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 07:07:01 AM

Bnb coin has hopes of becoming the king of altcoin in the future, so far BNB has proven to be in the second position below the king of altcoin. The interest in BSc is increasing because of the very low gas cost factor and Fomo madness on BSC tokens making many people new millionaires from trading pancake.
In the Ethereum network, there are also not very high commissions, 10 times less than before.

Just the Binance Smart Chain network is developing, in June the NFT marketplace will be opened, this network has more development at the moment. Perhaps because of this, the BNB started to grow so sharply.

mulia sabee

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 01:41:44 PM

it might happen as you expect, but it is not easy to happen with ethereum, bnb has a lot of enthusiasts and so does ethereum. I think ethereum developers will not let that happen either so we can see together now with ethereum prices getting higher.

Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 06:50:33 PM

BNB has taken an interesting turn in recent times and support for other projects is strong as well. When it comes to becoming King it's technically impossible because the only King is BTC. The battle against ETH is worth watching it's worth watching the battle against ETH, if BNB continues to develop and provide a decent blockchain, it'll certainly outperform ETH in numbers of supporters, but it's still a long way off.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2021, 07:33:34 PM

with the growth in value of bnb, the fees on transactions have also increased a little at an average of 50 cents, obviously its current success is only momentary and does not mean that it will succeed in taking the place of btc or eth
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 07:36:07 PM

I believe that the BNB coin is very promising, but it will not become the core of all BNB coins, since Bitcoin is the king of all coins. And no matter how the BNB coin tries to become the best, Bitcoin will always be ahead and occupy the most important place in the crypto industry.
Almasani

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2021, 08:34:55 PM

With such successes do you think BNB will become the All coin king?

Although the transaction speed is higher compared to Ether at present, Ether is more dominant than BNB. I see higher Ether transactions compared to BNB.
Another advantage of Ether is that there is no maximum limit. The total supply of Ether will continue to grow and depends on how much Ether is mining. Meanwhile, BNB has maximum supply.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: