Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:34:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BNB become the king of all coins  (Read 23787 times)
litepool.ru

Activity: 531
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 10:33:30 AM

Surely it will never happen. BNB is a good altcoin, but it will never be able to surpass BTC to become king. And in addition, BNB is going down since it reached $ 39 and I'm expecting it to return to $ 10 soon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 11:59:57 AM

I do not understand why BNB should conquer the entire market? A good exchange, and it is in the top of the best, but there are other good more promising projects.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
seanskie18

Activity: 369

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 12:26:55 PM

I don't think so, that BNB will become the king of all coins and yes, we know that Binance is a great altcoins but it will never be able to replace Bitcoin to the top. BNB is centralized and BTC is decentralized that's the difference that's why many investors like Bitcoin because of that features.

pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 12:42:45 PM

not only BinanceCoin but almost all cryptoqurrency also have the chance to become the best coins on the market or to be the king of all coins. but it all depends on how the developer is performing in developing their project. I think BinanceCoin is one of the best altcoins after ETH but I don't think that BNB will be the king of all coins.

10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 01:02:35 PM

not only BinanceCoin but almost all cryptoqurrency also have the chance to become the best coins on the market or to be the king of all coins. but it all depends on how the developer is performing in developing their project. I think BinanceCoin is one of the best altcoins after ETH but I don't think that BNB will be the king of all coins.
why do you think so? BNB is just a coin that did not bring any benefit to the cryptocurrency market. it's just a tool that the binance exchange forces people to buy to participate in the launchpads or pay lower commissions. there is nothing interesting in this coin

Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 03:41:17 PM

The binance chasing is gradually working way unto becoming more prominent, but to become the most to be reckon with, that might require extra effort and that is if the likes of ETH should relent. Meanwhile just as CZ is busy improving his binance chain, so also is Vitalik and his team trying every possible best to ensure that the issue of scalability is a forgotten issue.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 05:00:18 PM

Bnb will defenetly hold it's place in top 20 of cryptocurencies in near 1-2 years, but it's has big risks because of centralization and huge dependence of CZ

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 03:46:50 PM

Bnb will defenetly hold it's place in top 20 of cryptocurencies in near 1-2 years, but it's has big risks because of centralization and huge dependence of CZ
I think that the BNB deserves a position higher than the TOP-20. The coin is already very liquid at the moment and should be included in the TOP-7 coins of the cryptocurrency market.

suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 04:01:47 PM

I think that the BNB deserves a position higher than the TOP-20. The coin is already very liquid at the moment and should be included in the TOP-7 coins of the cryptocurrency market.
If to reach the top 20 I think it will be easily achieved by Binance, they really take care of their project well and seriously, so they give birth to some of the latest features or innovations in the future. But the Binance Team must compete with coins in the top 5, such as ETH etc.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 04:07:39 PM

It won't be that easy to make BNB the king of all altcoins, now BNB can only decorate on the popular list of top coins. but BNB's potential is still good in the future, so BNB can be in the 2nd or 3rd best CMC coin

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
flemmings02

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 04:21:00 PM

It will be very impossible for BNB to become the king of all coins, Before BNB can takeover from BTC it has first overtake all other which is not possible for now.
MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 04:58:58 PM

It will be very impossible for BNB to become the king of all coins, Before BNB can takeover from BTC it has first overtake all other which is not possible for now.
I think in the future BNB will not become the king of all coins, because this coin is not so promising to become the number 1, in general, the growth and popularity of this coin gave the IEO

caffu chino

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 05:48:59 PM

I think in the future BNB will not become the king of all coins, because this coin is not so promising to become the number 1, in general, the growth and popularity of this coin gave the IEO

although BNB cannot be number 1, earlier BNB could also influence other altcoins. just now we can see how their exchange made a new project popular with IEO. so it really doesn't matter that BNB does not become king in the future, because from the start this was not the purpose of this token.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 06:43:06 PM

I believe that until today, the path that the BNB coin goes through has been conducted by ethereum.  It cannot be denied that due to the large number of frauds, as well as garbage projects in the ico companies market, Ethereum could not realize all its plans for active development.  Today, the Ethereum team is working to bring Ethereum to a new level of development and minimize the harm that many garbage projects for the Ethereum blockchain have brought.  I want to say that you cannot be sure that all the projects that go through IEO at Binance will be really promising and successful.  But it is thanks to IEO that the banking becomes even more popular and BNB attracts more and more investors.  There are risks that the trend will change when investors see the percentage of bad IEO projects.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 07:06:20 PM

Agree with you , coin evolves very well, ieo from finance already not such popular as only appeared, but team very often brings renewal system and coin.

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 07:41:54 PM

Although with the power of followers on social media's and the numbers of traders on Binance exchange, we should see a great future for BNB, but that doesn't make or will make it a king of all altcoins, should not forget many others like ethereum and ripple. Although with the advent of their new exchange which is program to be launch in US will attract more potential traders who are okay with regulations from the world of cryptocurrency. BNB will grow unexpepctedly and will supers many of altcoins but can't see it as altcoins king.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 07:46:04 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2019, 01:12:46 AM by mr_random

although BNB cannot be number 1, earlier BNB could also influence other altcoins. just now we can see how their exchange made a new project popular with IEO. so it really doesn't matter that BNB does not become king in the future, because from the start this was not the purpose of this token.
I realized this fact too, it is virtually impossible and l would say that BNB never will be able to achieve it. There is only one king currently in the crypto market and it is BTC and among altcoins, BNB can be king after ETH, to be accurate. It will unbelievable to me if it would happen. l don't say BNB is bad or good, l put aside how is BNB, we are talking about it can be or not. It can not dominate among the altcoins if the new exchange coin joins the evolution of the altcoin competition. Making false assumptions will not help the new traders who read this thread and I prefer to share the valuable information with the crypto community.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 09:09:42 PM

I believe that until today, the path that the BNB coin goes through has been conducted by ethereum.  It cannot be denied that due to the large number of frauds, as well as garbage projects in the ico companies market, Ethereum could not realize all its plans for active development.  Today, the Ethereum team is working to bring Ethereum to a new level of development and minimize the harm that many garbage projects for the Ethereum blockchain have brought.  I want to say that you cannot be sure that all the projects that go through IEO at Binance will be really promising and successful.  But it is thanks to IEO that the banking becomes even more popular and BNB attracts more and more investors.  There are risks that the trend will change when investors see the percentage of bad IEO projects.
We can't blame Ethereum for implementing a smart contract/dapp platform or following the protocol (decentralized) created by Satoshi and I don't a reason why they should hold responsible for the garbage projects and scam ICO.  Meanwhile, these are a past problem because the crypto investors choose to go for IEO now but all things mentioned above doesn't mean BNB will be king of all coins due it been centralized.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 09:34:37 PM

BNB coin dangerous, because it very much depends on the success of IEO on the exchange Binance if the IEO on this exchange will give investors the opportunity to make good money, then they will buy BNB coins for staking on this exchange. If the IEO will not be profitable, investors will get rid of them BNB and the coin price will drop.

Azuliand

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 09:43:29 PM

BNB coin dangerous, because it very much depends on the success of IEO on the exchange Binance if the IEO on this exchange will give investors the opportunity to make good money, then they will buy BNB coins for staking on this exchange. If the IEO will not be profitable, investors will get rid of them BNB and the coin price will drop.
ieo now is not the best time to invest, everyone who invests in ieo remain at a loss, for me there is no king of altcoins, I always look at the market and if something grows then I enter into a deal, you do not need to believe in one coin, the market has already shown how it can easily change in a couple of minutes.

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: