Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:11:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NETVRK - World's First Virtual Reality Platform on Blockchain  (Read 5082 times)
itsme

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:46:03 PM

The project has a big plus, in addition to the development of the VR industry, they can open virtual reality centers
Numien

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 07:55:36 AM

I did not find information on the terms of the token sale on the website. when does it start?
jjklondi8174

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 08:00:02 AM

So much is going on in VR. Facebook with Oculus Rift, Sony with PlayStation VR, Microsoft with HoloLens, HTC and Valve with Vive are fighting for the audience. Some of them have already achieved significant success.
4license

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 08:04:27 AM

So much is going on in VR. Facebook with Oculus Rift, Sony with PlayStation VR, Microsoft with HoloLens, HTC and Valve with Vive are fighting for the audience. Some of them have already achieved significant success.
But on the scale of the global gaming market (VR and AR are now mainly used in gaming), this result is not very impressive.
jjklondi8174

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 08:12:34 AM

But on the scale of the global gaming market (VR and AR are now mainly used in gaming), this result is not very impressive.

things can change dramatically with the arrival of new projects, thanks to which we will look at the world in a completely different way, as their creators promise.
4license

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 08:23:36 AM

things can change dramatically with the arrival of new projects, thanks to which we will look at the world in a completely different way, as their creators promise.
Yes, virtual reality is really cool and the future is behind it. I will take part in this start up. been here for a long time.
jjklondi8174

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 08:28:22 AM

Yes, virtual reality is really cool and the future is behind it. I will take part in this start up. been here for a long time.
there is not much time left before the start, let's see what comes of it.
4license

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 08:36:54 AM

there is not much time left before the start, let's see what comes of it.

I hope the team will succeed
Kiira1

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 08:42:15 AM

For technology projects that go public, it is extremely important to participate in business events (exhibitions, events, conferences, etc.), where the subject of cryptocurrency, blockchain and IT as a whole intersects. are they doing anything like that?
Numien

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:04:09 AM

interesting idea with VR. The company really works and shows results. But so far I don’t see the final picture of blockchain usage in VR.
4license

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:10:39 AM

interesting idea with VR. The company really works and shows results. But so far I don’t see the final picture of blockchain usage in VR.
so not to me alone this sounds weird
Numien

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:20:07 AM

Obviously, virtual reality will gain popularity and the blockchain will not hurt here
4license

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:26:39 AM

Obviously, virtual reality will gain popularity and the blockchain will not hurt here
At present, many confuse the concepts of blockchain and cryptocurrency, although the blockchain in its simplified understanding is a distributed database that provides and stores transactions. Transactions do not necessarily have to represent bitcoin and altcoins. The scope of application of the technology is much broader, given its exemplary advantages such as data protection and anonymity guarantees.
Numien

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:31:33 AM

At present, many confuse the concepts of blockchain and cryptocurrency, although the blockchain in its simplified understanding is a distributed database that provides and stores transactions. Transactions do not necessarily have to represent bitcoin and altcoins. The scope of application of the technology is much broader, given its exemplary advantages such as data protection and anonymity guarantees.

dynamics on the cryptomarket are determined by several key factors, including the obvious benefits of operating a virtual trading platform compared to a standard store, as well as the active development of digital currencies that operate on the basis of blockchain technology.
jjklondi8174

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:37:01 AM

Virtual reality projects are gaining popularity, and this is good, since such a topic will be in demand and the competition will not allow overcharging, that is, it will be available to very many, if not to everyone
Numien

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:52:24 AM

why aren’t they doing an ICO?
4license

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:59:07 AM

why aren’t they doing an ICO?
due to limited legal regulation, unfortunately, the ICO organizers sometimes go fraud.
Kiira1

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 10:04:09 AM

Just a few years ago, few living people could have predicted the phenomenal success of peer-to-peer payment systems. Of course, only a few hundred experts knew about Bitcoin and then its few counterparts in 2009 (the year when the first cryptocurrency was launched) all over the world. Nevertheless, literally six years after the first transaction, cryptocurrency managed not only to successfully emerge and gain a foothold in the global financial market, but in essence, create a fundamentally new segment in the structure of the global economy.
4license

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 10:10:51 AM

Just a few years ago, few living people could have predicted the phenomenal success of peer-to-peer payment systems. Of course, only a few hundred experts knew about Bitcoin and then its few counterparts in 2009 (the year when the first cryptocurrency was launched) all over the world. Nevertheless, literally six years after the first transaction, cryptocurrency managed not only to successfully emerge and gain a foothold in the global financial market, but in essence, create a fundamentally new segment in the structure of the global economy.

however, despite the active development of promising ICO-startups and the steady growth of the capitalization of several dozen of the most popular cryptocurrencies, the leading experts of the financial market disagree on the future prospects for the development of peer-to-peer payment systems.
Kiira1

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 10:18:47 AM

however, despite the active development of promising ICO-startups and the steady growth of the capitalization of several dozen of the most popular cryptocurrencies, the leading experts of the financial market disagree on the future prospects for the development of peer-to-peer payment systems.

I consider blockchain one of the most convenient and functional services of the IT industry. It has all the benefits for investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: