Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:29:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NETVRK - World's First Virtual Reality Platform on Blockchain  (Read 5077 times)
PocketAces

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 12:52:47 PM

most of the manufacturers of VR hardware and gaming studios have already tried something, or have already purposefully started doing this in this direction
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimeWarped

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 01:03:09 PM

creating VR content is a marvelous job: I’ve been working on content for a virtual museum with historical exhibits from World War II and a virtual video reconstructed in 1941. this is a dream job.
nekkitt

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:07:52 AM

creating VR content is a marvelous job: I’ve been working on content for a virtual museum with historical exhibits from World War II and a virtual video reconstructed in 1941. this is a dream job.
it should be pretty difficult right? what were the main technical difficulties in working on these projects?
1Excalibur

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:10:53 AM

it should be pretty difficult right? what were the main technical difficulties in working on these projects?

If we talk about the difficulties that are associated with shooting video in the format of 360 °, or the launch of such a game, a day is enough to list all problems that may appear. The industry of virtual video and virtual games is now only being created, so there are no established rules, canons, in many respects everything is done for the first time. Whether it's creating content in 360 ° or experimenting with live broadcast of games directly to a virtual reality helmet. In fact, every time you feel like a pioneer. Therefore, you have to try everything on yourself and look for answers yourself. For example, when I was shooting virtual tours of tanks, we ( I had a team of helpers) faced the following difficulty. The camera is incredibly shaking on the tank and we had to fix it so that it would shoot a stable video. Further, when we were shooting a video in 360 format about the reconstruction of a tank battle, the idea was that the action would take place wherever the user looked, also a non-trivial task. Because in an ordinary documentary film, the director directs your view, here you are your own director and action should take place everywhere. The picture in a virtual reality helmet is a sphere, respectively, something needs to be neglected, some elements can be removed, but some important ones can be left. In this build, the side menus are not initially visible, so we brought their functions to separate keys.
nekkitt

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:14:18 AM

If we talk about the difficulties that are associated with shooting video in the format of 360 °, or the launch of such a game, a day is enough to list all problems that may appear. The industry of virtual video and virtual games is now only being created, so there are no established rules, canons, in many respects everything is done for the first time. Whether it's creating content in 360 ° or experimenting with live broadcast of games directly to a virtual reality helmet. In fact, every time you feel like a pioneer. Therefore, you have to try everything on yourself and look for answers yourself. For example, when I was shooting virtual tours of tanks, we ( I had a team of helpers) faced the following difficulty. The camera is incredibly shaking on the tank and we had to fix it so that it would shoot a stable video. Further, when we were shooting a video in 360 format about the reconstruction of a tank battle, the idea was that the action would take place wherever the user looked, also a non-trivial task. Because in an ordinary documentary film, the director directs your view, here you are your own director and action should take place everywhere. The picture in a virtual reality helmet is a sphere, respectively, something needs to be neglected, some elements can be removed, but some important ones can be left. In this build, the side menus are not initially visible, so we brought their functions to separate keys.
thanx for sharing!! Smiley
webtaxi

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:17:35 AM

You probably used all the currently available VR helmets, which one seemed the most promising?
nekkitt

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:20:59 AM

You probably used all the currently available VR helmets, which one seemed the most promising?
Naturally, VR developers follow all the innovations and changes that are taking place in the market, all the innovations. I experiment with all the solutions on the market. but since its all pretty new its too early to say what’s best.
1Excalibur

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:24:17 AM

Naturally, VR developers follow all the innovations and changes that are taking place in the market, all the innovations. I experiment with all the solutions on the market. but since its all pretty new its too early to say what’s best.
I agree. It is interesting to try. But in order to make it interesting to play on an ongoing basis is much harder. I do not see it, neither with Oculus, nor with Samsung Gear VR, nor with PlayStation VR, nor with Cardboard.
nekkitt

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:27:49 AM

I agree. It is interesting to try. But in order to make it interesting to play on an ongoing basis is much harder. I do not see it, neither with Oculus, nor with Samsung Gear VR, nor with PlayStation VR, nor with Cardboard.

There are not many of these things so far, but if NetVRk wants to steadily enter the market with a massive and serious offer, they must be sure that this project will be in demand by millions of players and VR fans.
webtaxi

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:31:02 AM

If there are 10,000 or 100,000 of such VR fans around the world, then for netvrk it is quite enough.
nekkitt

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:35:11 AM

When a multi million audience says, “yes, we want VR” then the market will try to offer something, something of the highest possible level.
1Excalibur

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:38:41 AM

despite the fact that the market is not yet ready, there are companies that are already experimenting with different technologies, with different virtual reality helmets. For the time being, these are very early stages, small steps towards the future.
xsebax

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 08:42:16 AM

with new releases of VR techs, users have already realized that it is possible not only to look at one point, but also to change the perspective, to choose what to watch.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
b518419

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:45:33 AM

I see they are trying to push their product really hard but the question arises: who will play this? does this make sense?
1Excalibur

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:48:57 AM

I see they are trying to push their product really hard but the question arises: who will play this? does this make sense?
at the level of the experiment - yes it makes a lot of sense. coz you cant live a virtual world.
b518419

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:53:58 AM

at the level of the experiment - yes it makes a lot of sense. coz you cant live a virtual world.

i have a question for the team: did you have a desire to slightly change the concept of modern VR and achieve maximum realism and hardcore, make management more complex, close to reality?
1Excalibur

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:57:27 AM

i have a question for the team: did you have a desire to slightly change the concept of modern VR and achieve maximum realism and hardcore, make management more complex, close to reality?
that’s a hard question. how can you change a concept of VR?
b518419

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:01:12 AM

that’s a hard question. how can you change a concept of VR?

It would not be playable. First of all, it is worth remembering that the game is a game. even in VR. There must be a mandatory action point, a fun element. And if you really create something very close to reality, it is unlikely that many players would appreciate such an approach.
xsebax

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 09:05:32 AM

besides the obvious first-person shooters, what content in general is the most promising for virtual reality?

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
OneMillion

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:09:54 AM

besides the obvious first-person shooters, what content in general is the most promising for virtual reality?
It seems to me that virtual reality will be very popular in the field of travel: not everyone has the opportunity museums on another end of the globe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: