Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:58:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GOLD - First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold  (Read 30246 times)
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2019, 03:15:51 AM

The price of the GOLD token depends on the real gold price. That's why if the gold price will rise or fall the price of the GOLD token will move in the same way.
It is a neat explanation, from which who are unfamiliar with GOLD token will understand that GOLD token is backed by 'real' gold. Interestingly to know another fact that God has been used as a mean of storage over decades in human civilization. By now, there are no alternatives for GOLD that completely replace Gold. There are some metal that more expensive than gold, but they can not totally replace gold.

Gold is more common and more favorite by human, globally.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 01:08:59 PM

Good article but I can't agree that:
if you store your profits in USDT, they will just lie there idly, slowly eaten up by inflation
because actually there are many additional earning opportunities provided. We can lend this money or use Flexible Deposits on Binance to earn interest, with the flexibility to redeem funds at any time.

When you think about the benefits associated with Goldstablecoin I think it's far profitable to store your funds in Gold instead of USDT or any other stablecoin, using Exchange to store your funds comes with the risk of your funds getting hacked and in cases the exchange doesn't have reserve funds to take care of the situation the chance of you recovering your funds is lost.

Comparing USDT to GOLD, apart from the market capitalization and popularity. USDT isn't that much of a go to project as they are always chance of encountering fud and shady practice from the partners/operators of the stablecoin meanwhile GOLD has been fud free since months of it's existence. All I'm trying to say is that, I'll fav Gold over USDT anytime, wasn't much of a fan of USDT anyway.

And that is really good choice if this project will really stick to their promise to its followers and stakeholders. And achieve their objectives as laid out on their roadmap. You will find many users to be hesitant on relying this project as even it is claimed to be backed by gold because you have to remember, that most of the projects that attested to be gold-backed turned out to be fraudulent ones. So just pray and hope that this one will remain to be authentic throughout its journey in this business.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1179

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 08:49:52 AM

Is the campaign still active and accepting participants in the signature ? I want to register for this campaign and use a signature.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
GOLD_official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 178

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 08:57:18 AM

Is the campaign still active and accepting participants in the signature ? I want to register for this campaign and use a signature.

Dear ShowOff,

Please ask such questions in the bounty thread. Leave a message there and the bounty manager will review it. If you accepted you will receive a private message about that.

Regards,
Support Team @ Digital Gold
https://gold.storage (https://gold.storage)
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 01:35:36 PM

Hi GOLD

Dont know if this was already asked, but is https://gold.storage/en/market the only place where your coin is traded ? Are you planning to get listed somewhere else ?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 12:41:06 AM

if you store your profits in USDT, they will just lie there idly, slowly eaten up by inflation
because actually there are many additional earning opportunities provided. We can lend this money or use Flexible Deposits on Binance to earn interest, with the flexibility to redeem funds at any time.

When you think about the benefits associated with Goldstablecoin I think it's far profitable to store your funds in Gold instead of USDT or any other stablecoin, using Exchange to store your funds comes with the risk of your funds getting hacked and in cases the exchange doesn't have reserve funds to take care of the situation the chance of you recovering your funds is lost.

Comparing USDT to GOLD, apart from the market capitalization and popularity. USDT isn't that much of a go to project as they are always chance of encountering fud and shady practice from the partners/operators of the stablecoin meanwhile GOLD has been fud free since months of it's existence. All I'm trying to say is that, I'll fav Gold over USDT anytime, wasn't much of a fan of USDT anyway.

And that is really good choice if this project will really stick to their promise to its followers and stakeholders. And achieve their objectives as laid out on their roadmap. You will find many users to be hesitant on relying this project as even it is claimed to be backed by gold because you have to remember, that most of the projects that attested to be gold-backed turned out to be fraudulent ones. So just pray and hope that this one will remain to be authentic throughout its journey in this business.
The have teams have no reason not to keep their promises because the project teams are the investors of this project and no ICO/IEO was launched before and after the creation of this project.

Hi GOLD

Dont know if this was already asked, but is https://gold.storage/en/market the only place where your coin is traded ? Are you planning to get listed somewhere else ?
No, it already listed on different reputable exchange site and also listed in capital market either.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
GOLD_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 06:52:59 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2019, 11:27:12 AM by GOLD_official

Hi GOLD

Hi TopTort777,

Now we are listed on Bitforex, Livecoin, and Cryptex, Catex, Coinsbit. Feel free to use these exchanges or our marketplace.

Regards,
TopTort777
Legendary

Merit: 1436

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 01:58:14 PM

Hi GOLD

Hi TopTort777,

Now we are listed on Bitforex, Livecoin, and Cryptex. Feel free to use these exchanges or our marketplace.

Regards,

Thank you for the answer. Will evaluate Bitforex, as Livecoin and Cryptex has very controversial reputation on this forum and while googling them.

Is it possible to use direct exchange BTC/ETH address to make an exchange on https://gold.storage/ ? Or I must use my own wallet to make an exchange?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Teraboy

Merit: 505

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 02:41:48 PM

The have teams have no reason not to keep their promises because the project teams are the investors of this project and no ICO/IEO was launched before and after the creation of this project.
Is that means if all of the reserved gold is coming from the team's pocket? well if that's true and that sounds good for me. But is there a way about how we can know how much reserved gold that owned by this project?
It looks like an instant swap feature will be needed by this one.
GOLD_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 05:46:47 AM

Thank you for the answer. Will evaluate Bitforex, as Livecoin and Cryptex has very controversial reputation on this forum and while googling them.

Is it possible to use direct exchange BTC/ETH address to make an exchange on https://gold.storage/ ? Or I must use my own wallet to make an exchange?

Dear TopTort777,

Yes, you can use our marketplace to buy or sell GOLD tokens. We accept BTC and ETH. You should send crypto from your own wallet to our marketplace and receive GOLD tokens to the erc20 wallet.

Regards,
https://gold.storage
hulla

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 11:30:19 AM

But is there a way about how we can know how much reserved gold that owned by this project?
It looks like an instant swap feature will be needed by this one.
Yes, the team are so honest about the whole process of the project and you simply check the gold which was securely saved in the Gold bullion see through the live audit report which was allso confirmed by the ChainSecurity company.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2019, 01:15:31 AM

...Is it possible to use direct exchange BTC/ETH address to make an exchange on https://gold.storage/ ? Or I must use my own wallet to make an exchange?

It would be great if you just visit the https://gold.storage page and there you will all the answers to your questions.

The Digital Gold marketplace is very easy to use and everything is working as it should be.

I am sure that all need information is provided on the https://gold.storage website and everybody would be able to use the marketplace but minimal knowledge about cryptocurrencies is required.

In my previous posts, I described how to use the marketplace:

Yesterday, I was using for the first time Digital Gold Marketplace and I have to say that everything works very smooth and is made so simple as possible.

Of course one has to know how Etheruem transactions and token works to be able to use the market. Simple basic knowledge is needed about Ethereum, how to send a transaction, wallets, addresses, tokens, etc. Maybe if somebody hears all of this for the first time then can be overwhelmed but believe me if you set up Metamask or My Ether Wallet (MEW) and send transaction then you will be ready to use the GOLD marketplace.

The process is easy. We go to the Marketplace and choose the GOLD token if we want to sell, put the desired amount to sell and ETH address to receive back ETH in return because in my example I was selling GOLD for ETH. We can choose between ETH and BTC.

When we are ready then click exchange and we will see ETH address to which we have to send the desired amount of GOLD tokens to sell. After send we wait for confirmations, which are coming one after another and after 12 confirmations our transaction is accepted and the withdraw started to our ETH wallet address.

Everything took about 10 minutes and I had my ETH in Metamsk wallet. You can watch the process live in the Marketplace.

indo1

Activity: 1890
Merit: 256

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2019, 08:33:16 AM

Hello everyone, I have a question for the GOLD project.

Is the current gold coin price following the world gold price?
This is my main question, because I am confused by the conditions in crypto and the real world ... if you follow the real gold price, then your inventory will be minimized risk

GOLD_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 08:58:04 AM

This is my main question, because I am confused by the conditions in crypto and the real world ... if you follow the real gold price, then your inventory will be minimized risk

Dear indo1,

Yes the GOLD token follow the world gold price. You can check current price in our marketplace. https://gold.storage/en/market

Regards,
https://gold.storage
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 04:43:30 PM

As mentioned, the price follows the Gold price but how they convince the people about the full reserves? Is there any documentation or paperwork to check the reliability of this project? What is the difference between the other gold-backed altcoins and the GOLD coin? Thanks for answering my questions!

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2020, 06:10:39 AM

As mentioned, the price follows the Gold price but how they convince the people about the full reserves? Is there any documentation or paperwork to check the reliability of this project? What is the difference between the other gold-backed altcoins and the GOLD coin? Thanks for answering my questions!

The main difference is in your first sentence line, the other projects are just like your regular cryptocurrency but this project is a stablecoin meaning the price of Gold token is totally dependant on the price of real Gold. Therefore if real good was to achieve an increase in price, It'll reflect on the gold token. The other projects you speak off, although they claim to be backed by gold, their prices is totally dependant on the trading activity of the community and their volatility nature is just like that of your regular cryptocurrency. That's why you can see their token price raising from cents to dollar values then fall back down when the hype surrounding the project is over or investors loses interest.

Irrespective of Gold token been a stablecoin it also has other advantage that the average stablecoin don't, it can be used as an investment vehicle since it's price is corresponding to that of the real gold meaning an increase in Gold automatically gives you profit in gold stablecoin. Concerning the credibility of the project, you can verify that on their website, audits page;
Quote from: author=link https://gold.storage/en/audits
Each GOLD token is 100% backed by physical gold stored in secure vault. Amount of physical gold stored can be verified at any time. We guarantee GOLD token's liquidity. Unlimited amount of GOLD can be purchased/redeemed at our website instantly 24/7.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 02:53:00 PM

The main difference is in your first sentence line, the other projects are just like your regular cryptocurrency but this project is a stablecoin meaning the price of Gold token is totally dependant on the price of real Gold. Therefore if real good was to achieve an increase in price, It'll reflect on the gold token. The other projects you speak off, although they claim to be backed by gold, their prices is totally dependant on the trading activity of the community and their volatility nature is just like that of your regular cryptocurrency. That's why you can see their token price raising from cents to dollar values then fall back down when the hype surrounding the project is over or investors loses interest.

Irrespective of Gold token been a stablecoin it also has other advantage that the average stablecoin don't, it can be used as an investment vehicle since it's price is corresponding to that of the real gold meaning an increase in Gold automatically gives you profit in gold stablecoin. Concerning the credibility of the project, you can verify that on their website, audits page;
Each GOLD token is 100% backed by physical gold stored in secure vault. Amount of physical gold stored can be verified at any time. We guarantee GOLD token's liquidity. Unlimited amount of GOLD can be purchased/redeemed at our website instantly 24/7.

Their assets in gold is not that big so the corresponding supply follows. As of now, all the figures seem authentic. They are not claiming huge possession of gold. So I hope this will stay as long as this project is alive. Transparency from the very start is important in building credibility for the project. And we do hope that auditor of their assets will not be influenced by any means. Many have failed because most of them have no real backing as opposed to what they are claiming. But here, I believe they are providing facts here. We will see in the next coming years if they will stay true to their words.

hulla

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 08:03:31 PM

In addition, Gold token different from other project claimed to be back by gold because it price is not decided by the arbitrage traders or crypto community but the price of purity gold in the market and Gold token reserved gold was not just safe in bullion vault but also audited by a reputable company ChainSecurity. Besides, the project is a self-funding project (no ICO,IEO, STO etc) not like others project claimed to back with gold but purpose to steal investors fund.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2020, 05:49:39 AM

In addition, Gold token different from other project claimed to be back by gold because it price is not decided by the arbitrage traders or crypto community but the price of purity gold in the market and Gold token reserved gold was not just safe in bullion vault but also audited by a reputable company ChainSecurity. Besides, the project is a self-funding project (no ICO,IEO, STO etc) not like others project claimed to back with gold but purpose to steal investors fund.
They made a good start for their business, months ago. I have good impression about them not only because their methods to back their Gold token by real gold, and is audited by the reputable company, but also in their approach to run their campaign. Only good posters, clean trusted users accepted to join in the campaign. As I saw from the spreadsheet, when I checked before applied to participate in this one weeks ago, most of participants in the campaign are well-known on the forum. They also chose good people to translate their information and play as ambassadors. IMO, they are legit.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
coinary

Activity: 57
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2020, 06:38:14 AM

We have added GOLD to our listing of Stablecoins.

How can I contact to a GOLD team member to get more information about the project to improve our page.

https://stablecoins.live/digital-gold/summary
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: