Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:48:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 337 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽UEFA Europa League Discussion Thread -- 2021/22 Winners: Eintracht Frankfurt!  (Read 34365 times)
W Jr.
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 976

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 07:47:24 AM

How we imagine Barcelona who used to compete with Bayern Munich but now they have to compete with Frankfurt, do we have to worry Barcelona loses?
After all, I personally think Frankfurt is not a decent opponent for Barcelona moreover the second leg at Camp Nou Frankfurt must have got difficulty there

Remember barcelona today are not the ones they used to be, they have been different. Xavi has made them better, but football sometimes cannot guess the final result based solely on the history they have gone through. 
Of course the second leg Barcelona have a good mentality because they play at Cap Nou. As far as that there are probably many people who bet for Barcelona. But Frankrut's opportunity is still wide open, although it seems difficult.
If you look at the previous 2 legs against Galatasaray and Napoli I think I am quite optimistic that they will do the same now.
They have now pocketed the data by playing in this Leg 1 and it is not impossible that Xavi now knows how to overcome Franfurt's game later.
he always thinks fast now and indeed sometimes his strategy is always good when in Leg 2.
I also think that Barcelona is better in the second leg matches. Xavi analyzes the opponent in the first match and takes the field with a finishing tactic in the return leg. After winning the rematch, we understand Xavi's strategy. They do not play with a single tactic, but with a tactic that varies according to the opponent. This makes it difficult to analyze Barcelona. It also allows them to take advantage of the opponent's weaknesses.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mr.right85

Activity: 910
Merit: 650

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2022, 08:19:49 AM

I also think that Barcelona is better in the second leg matches. Xavi analyzes the opponent in the first match and takes the field with a finishing tactic in the return leg. After winning the rematch, we understand Xavi's strategy. They do not play with a single tactic, but with a tactic that varies according to the opponent. This makes it difficult to analyze Barcelona. It also allows them to take advantage of the opponent's weaknesses.
Is better in the second leg matches! Is that a chance they are willing to take? To go for an Eintracht Frankfurt 1:1 Barcelona draw while waiting on the second  leg to gain full advantage of the game. No doubt, Barcelona has been amazing since the arrival of Xavi but, this is no local league and as much as Barcelona is a top team, Eintrancht Frankfurt is a much scoring side too that could surprise Barcelona with a much unexpected game.
A draw is in place for the Barcelona and I hope they don't hype themselves and underestimate these guys in the returning leg.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2022, 09:24:30 AM

Is better in the second leg matches! Is that a chance they are willing to take? To go for an Eintracht Frankfurt 1:1 Barcelona draw while waiting on the second  leg to gain full advantage of the game. No doubt, Barcelona has been amazing since the arrival of Xavi but, this is no local league and as much as Barcelona is a top team, Eintrancht Frankfurt is a much scoring side too that could surprise Barcelona with a much unexpected game.
A draw is in place for the Barcelona and I hope they don't hype themselves and underestimate these guys in the returning leg.

Frankfurt is enough strong team. And their players will continue to do their utmost to do well in the Europa League. However, it should not be forgotten that the second match will be at Camp Nou. And Barcelona is now much stronger at home. If Frankfurt wants to qualify for the next round, they must play carefully. However, I do not think that Frankfurt will win against Barcelona at Camp Nou, as Barcelona are now.

Fakhrulenclix

Activity: 1596
Merit: 330

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 09:37:33 AM

Frankfurt is enough strong team. And their players will continue to do their utmost to do well in the Europa League. However, it should not be forgotten that the second match will be at Camp Nou. And Barcelona is now much stronger at home. If Frankfurt wants to qualify for the next round, they must play carefully. However, I do not think that Frankfurt will win against Barcelona at Camp Nou, as Barcelona are now.
Barcelona are very favorites because Leg 2 will be played at their home Camp Nou but Frankfurt is not to be underestimated, in Leg 1 Frankfurt played very well in terms of defending and made dangerous counter attacks, so I think anything can happen in Leg 2 later, and Frankfurt still has a chance to advance to the next round of the Europa League this season.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 11:11:18 AM

Barcelona are very favorites because Leg 2 will be played at their home Camp Nou but Frankfurt is not to be underestimated, in Leg 1 Frankfurt played very well in terms of defending and made dangerous counter attacks, so I think anything can happen in Leg 2 later, and Frankfurt still has a chance to advance to the next round of the Europa League this season.

Frankfurt is a good and very organized team and in the first match they missed a very good opportunity even for a much better result.
I don't think Barcelona can play such a bad game twice and they will be big favorites to win at home.
If Barcelona will play at a level as recent against Real, Frankfurt will have no chance in return.
Of course, surprises are always possible but in this match I don’t expect Frankfurt to surprise Barcelona and win.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
uswa56

Activity: 812
Merit: 211

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 11:24:07 AM

The rematches are going to be quite interesting for some matchups especially. For example, we all must be wondering what Barcelona will do against Frankfurt in Camp Nou. Because their performance in the first leg was quite poor actually. We didn't see the same Barcelona in the La Liga. I saw them like they didn't care about it much. But I hope to see them competing well in their home game and eliminate their opponent as a result. Frankfurt are normally no match for them.

At Barcelona I often feel that it doesn't matter whether they play at home or away. In fact, they have even achieved the best results in the away games lately. Just think of the match against Napoli in the Europa League, in which it was 1-1 at home with great difficulty. And away they won an excellent game. And against Galatasaray they also won the 2nd match. Nowadays, the influence of playing at home or at home seems to play less and less of a role. I do expect them to continue against Frankfurt, and then we'll have to see what the draw will bring. Barcelona is favorite against everyone.
Barcelona are very favored to be able to win in the 2nd leg against Frankfurt, and I have no doubts about that.
In the first leg, Barcelona didn't play badly, but Frankfurt played so defensively that it made Barcelona difficult.
The 2nd leg match will be played at home to Barcelona and of course it will be an advantage for Barcelona, I really believe Barcelona can win even with a big score in the 2nd leg later.
Alanaz

Activity: 980
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 04:21:25 PM

Under manger Moyes West Ham United were doing amazing job in first part of this season in Premier League and in UEFA Europa League but suddenly as we are heading for end of this season now they are struggling very badly in both cups with just sixth in Premier League and now having home draw against Lyon in quarter-final of UEFA Europa Cup first leg match which can create problems for them in second leg even most peoples feeling they are favorite for win this match and have chance for advancing into semi-final.

Currently, they are competing with Manchester United for staying at sixth spot in Premier League which is tough job for them, so hopefully they will do some better in second leg of this quarter-final for their chances to alive for going into next round.
Actually I don't think there is anything wrong with Moyes' leadership there but there are some obstacles to them such as a busy schedule and indeed there are some players who are sometimes not in good form which makes it difficult for them to rotate players.
For the second leg they still have a big chance there because their chances are still quite open in my opinion.
regardless they have to make something interesting to watch in the 2nd leg later because this is still a pretty good opportunity for them

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
lizarder

Activity: 1554
Merit: 877

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 04:37:05 PM

Barcelona are very favored to be able to win in the 2nd leg against Frankfurt, and I have no doubts about that.
In the first leg, Barcelona didn't play badly, but Frankfurt played so defensively that it made Barcelona difficult.
The 2nd leg match will be played at home to Barcelona and of course it will be an advantage for Barcelona, I really believe Barcelona can win even with a big score in the 2nd leg later.
In terms of player capacity and experience the two clubs are very different, Barcelona is a big club that has won many prestigious trophies, while Frankfurt is a team that is not so championed at this time, it is almost certain that this match will be won by Barcelona, especially when they play at home, with the full support of their crowd, I think the match will be won by Barcelona with a big score for their win

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Bloodseekers

Activity: 769
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 04:53:45 PM

In terms of player capacity and experience the two clubs are very different, Barcelona is a big club that has won many prestigious trophies, while Frankfurt is a team that is not so championed at this time, it is almost certain that this match will be won by Barcelona, especially when they play at home, with the full support of their crowd, I think the match will be won by Barcelona with a big score for their win

I totally agree with you, there are lots of reasons we can use as a reference to say Barcelona will win by a big score. I am very confident by looking at Barcelona's current ability, and the rest of the opposing teams in this Europa League, Barcelona is the only team that has prestigious achievements compared to other teams.
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 04:57:50 PM

In a match any result can happen and I think Eintracht Frankfurt can still hold Barcelona to a draw and it will be decided on penalties, at least I don't underestimate Eintracht Frankfurt. Because after all, the mediocre teams in this tournament sometimes make a surprise by eliminating the favorite team. But indeed, considering the performance of Barcelona which continues to improve then it is certain that Barcelona will win but I am not sure about the big score.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1899

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 07:55:25 PM

In a match any result can happen and I think Eintracht Frankfurt can still hold Barcelona to a draw and it will be decided on penalties, at least I don't underestimate Eintracht Frankfurt. Because after all, the mediocre teams in this tournament sometimes make a surprise by eliminating the favorite team. But indeed, considering the performance of Barcelona which continues to improve then it is certain that Barcelona will win but I am not sure about the big score.

Barcelona are now playing against Levante and I see that a draw with Eintracht in the first game is quite natural. Maybe I'm wrong and Barcelona is just saving energy, but it seems that they are in a recession. In my opinion Levante looks stronger, although they lack skill. If Xavi does not have time to change this state of the team for the second leg, Eintracht has excellent chances.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 08:06:32 PM

Barcelona are now playing against Levante and I see that a draw with Eintracht in the first game is quite natural. Maybe I'm wrong and Barcelona is just saving energy, but it seems that they are in a recession. In my opinion Levante looks stronger, although they lack skill. If Xavi does not have time to change this state of the team for the second leg, Eintracht has excellent chances.

Barcelona have taken it easy, but will have left Frankfurt last week with mixed feelings. They trailed 1-0, but it was 1-1. Only they still played for fifteen minutes with 11 against 10 men, so there was actually more to gain than a draw. If Barcelona are back to normal then they will have few problems against Frankfurt next week. Frenkie de Jong is occasionally really good, and that striker who came over from Arsenal seems to be working on a new youth.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 08:21:01 PM

I was also watching that game but Xavi didn't change too much in his line-up against Levante.
I personally had too high expectations with Barcelona in the 1st Leg some time ago and my expectations turned out to be wrong, I think Frankfurt still have a chance apart from their players who are under Barcelona but they are still good enough, but the problem is now they are have to go to Camp Nou which indirectly will be a lot of Barcelona supporters there. They have to mentally prepare for it because it will be very different in intensity

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
baeva
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1235

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 09:47:19 PM

In what way is Levante stronger? Scoring two penalties and taking the game to a draw? I'm certainly not a professional football player and it's not for me to say that penalties are easy goals, yes, it's difficult, but most penalties end in a goal. Anyway, never mind, this match is won... Barcelona are at the peak of their form this season, but playing away is always difficult, do you think they can't win at home in their next europe league game?

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
nurilham

Activity: 1442
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 09:57:29 PM

Barcelona are now playing against Levante and I see that a draw with Eintracht in the first game is quite natural. Maybe I'm wrong and Barcelona is just saving energy, but it seems that they are in a recession.
Why are you discussing La Liga match in this thread? I think it is not an appropriate thing to discuss here, bro.
Barcelona saved energy? I don't know how you can think in this way, I didn't see Barcelona seems to keep their energy and play without full strength. What I see, Xavi always instructs their players to play seriously and with 100% effort in each match.

In my opinion Levante looks stronger, although they lack skill.
Lack of skills means they are weaker. There is no way to conclude a team be stronger without good skills.  Huh

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
lulumiya

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 10:42:53 PM

The rematch of the Leipzig - Atalanta draw can also be really interesting. The first game was in favour of Atalanta most of the time. They played much stronger than Leipzig indeed. But Leipzig still secured a draw at least. But it is obvious that Leipzig will need to perform a lot better than that to advance to the semi final round. Otherwise, Atalanta would finish them in Italy by another solid performance. But it feels like this is the end for Leipzig really. Atalanta are preparing to eliminate another German team after Leverkusen.

AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 11:32:24 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2022, 01:07:28 AM by AndySt

The rematch of the Leipzig - Atalanta draw can also be really interesting. The first game was in favour of Atalanta most of the time. They played much stronger than Leipzig indeed. But Leipzig still secured a draw at least. But it is obvious that Leipzig will need to perform a lot better than that to advance to the semi final round. Otherwise, Atalanta would finish them in Italy by another solid performance. But it feels like this is the end for Leipzig really. Atalanta are preparing to eliminate another German team after Leverkusen.
Oh, I wouldn't say that Atalanta was clearly stronger in the first match, on the contrary, Atalanta was clearly lucky that Leipzig couldn't score in the end and still win the match. Let Atalanta hit more shots on goal in the amount of 20 against 14 at Leipzig, but still Leipzig owned the ball 56% of the match and struck 6 shots on target against 4 shots at Atalanta. Gasperini can be dissatisfied with the result of the match as much as he likes, but still a draw away is also a worthy result for continuing the fight in a home match. But I still would not be in a hurry to give the advantage to Atalanta, because Leipzig won its last match unlike Atalanta.
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 11:37:09 PM

Eintracht Frankfurt were lucky enough to draw against Barcelona in the first leg of the Europe League quarter finals. They score a goal in the first half, and that really helped them. Barcelona struggle to equalize the game, but  unfortunately they couldn't succeed in winning the match. However, the second half will probably be played at Camp Nou, which happens to be Barca's home. And we know that Barcelona normally takes their home matches very serious. I think Barcelona is the favorite here, they are likely to win. Although, is not going to be an easy match.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 05:24:05 AM

Eintracht Frankfurt were lucky enough to draw against Barcelona in the first leg of the Europe League quarter finals. They score a goal in the first half, and that really helped them. Barcelona struggle to equalize the game, but  unfortunately they couldn't succeed in winning the match. However, the second half will probably be played at Camp Nou, which happens to be Barca's home. And we know that Barcelona normally takes their home matches very serious. I think Barcelona is the favorite here, they are likely to win. Although, is not going to be an easy match.

Frankfurt was very lucky in the first match, many did not expect such a result to be seen. But Barcelona has been playing like this in the first games for a while, then they win in the second game and pass the round.
It will happen again and Barcelona will win the match. I don't think they will have a hard time against Frankfurt at home Cheesy

blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1024

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2022, 06:14:52 AM

Actually I don't think there is anything wrong with Moyes' leadership there but there are some obstacles to them such as a busy schedule and indeed there are some players who are sometimes not in good form which makes it difficult for them to rotate players.
For the second leg they still have a big chance there because their chances are still quite open in my opinion.
regardless they have to make something interesting to watch in the 2nd leg later because this is still a pretty good opportunity for them
Nothing is impossible, If West Ham can't destroy the defense and take over the game, a penalty shootout is a solution. This means Moyes must use the defense strategy on Lyon's home on leg 2, which I think it's not effective and tends to be boring. The loss versus Brentford was create mental pressure for the squad, which I think very much affected the performance. On another side, Lyon is enough to have spirit by making the draw versus Strasbourg. the next match is there will be a surprise for us.

Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 337 »
  Print  

Jump to: