Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:26:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 [955] 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 ... 1103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread -- 2021/22 winner - Real Madrid!  (Read 129357 times)
celinecryto

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 09:39:19 PM

It was a really spirited performance from Liverpool to come back from the two-goal deficit at half-time. They showed why they are one of the world's best teams after the break to reach their third Champions League final in five years. Though it's not surprise to me cause they are one of the best teams in England.
Wakajeje01

Activity: 812
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 09:39:41 PM

I didn't see Liverpool could win the game from 2-0 ht can't believe what my eyes saw at the second half what a massive comeback wishing Liverpool to the victory of the cup.
ampere

Activity: 1232
Merit: 116

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2022, 09:51:54 PM

I didn't see Liverpool could win the game from 2-0 ht can't believe what my eyes saw at the second half what a massive comeback wishing Liverpool to the victory of the cup.

Thats the beauty of good coaching and squad depth. The introduction of Luiz Diaz added a different dimension to Liverpool struggling attack line and since them they dominated the tie and score 3 goals to get through to the final of the champions league on 5-2 goals aggregrate. Liverpool backline remains weak; can they be UEFA Champions League winner with such defensive performance ?

Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 659

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 09:57:05 PM

what recovery from Liverpool.
I guess Villareal did their maximum in the first half and run out of energy in the second half.

The football of money in the end will win and prepare yourself for the following years where the finalists will be almost always teams from the Premier League.
On the other hand, the substitutions made by kloop in the second half really gave Liverpool a different color.
they really messed up the Villarreal defense even this was a pretty incredible comeback for liverpool.
On the other hand Villarreal performed very well even for a team in which there were no special players they were so compact in this match especially in their first half

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Mr.right85

Activity: 924
Merit: 665

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2022, 09:57:43 PM

If they can turn that tie against Paris around, against all the odds, and then survive such an onslaught from holders Chelsea, nothing is beyond them. Karim Benzema is in the form of his life and with Vinicíus Júnior providing scintillating support, as well as the venerable Toni Kroos and Luka Modrić pulling the strings, who would dare rule out the 13-time winners doing what they do best? Their resilience once again came to the fore in the first leg of the semi-finals.
I like the sound of that and possibly, Real Madrid is capable of the unthinkable as they've always got an unexplainable energy when it comes to the Champions League. They pull through together to do the necessary and advance. A single goal aggregate between themselves and Manchester City doesn't seem like much at this point and you can tell Manchester City is more desiring of this League like non other.
Although, I don't wish to see these two @Liverpool and Manchester City in the Champions League finals. There have been enough of them in other competitions already. For this reason, Real Madrid vs Liverpool is much anticipated and I hope Benzema once more makes them pull through but, its hard to say as a Hugh level of dependency on Benzema makes him a target for the Liverpool defence. That too could be a strategy to exploit by the likes of Vinicius Jnr.
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2022, 10:04:01 PM

We had a really incredible night. Like me, most people were thinking about that Liverpool wouldn't have much problem about eliminating their opponent. And maybe the people who weren't able to watch will think like they didn't too. However Villarreal had a huge opportunity at the end of the first half. They had Liverpool right at the place they would like to see and they captured a big advantage too like 2-0. But in the second half, Liverpool managed to start playing like themselves and they did the best thing they do by scoring two goals by a short time interval. And as Villarreal started to give up on the match, Liverpool dealt a final blow and won by 3-2. But I definitely enjoyed the performance of each team.
Was not suprise that Liverpool came back in the second half to win the game 2-3 because I know the quality Jürgen Klopp have in his squad,I think this game prove that Luis Diaz is the best signing for the winter he came in an added quality, no disrespect to Jota he is good player but Luis Diaz is more of natural talent that him,more fast, more mobile he brought quality that was missing in the first half, kudos to Villarreal for trying, they scared Liverpool and I believe this game will give Tottenham Hotspur confident that they can take something from anfield this weekend.

Stake VIP wager
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 10:05:37 PM

Thats the beauty of good coaching and squad depth. The introduction of Luiz Diaz added a different dimension to Liverpool struggling attack line and since them they dominated the tie and score 3 goals to get through to the final of the champions league on 5-2 goals aggregrate. Liverpool backline remains weak; can they be UEFA Champions League winner with such defensive performance ?
in this case there is no question about the quality of the Liverpool players, especially for their front lines.
Klopp will not be too worried about this because indeed the core and reserves there are playing very well and responding to trust after being given the opportunity to play.

however, with the substitutions made by Liverpool, they are really on point, they can even come back and score 3 goals in just 12 minutes

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 10:15:05 PM

Villareal has again tried to make the best of it at home. They got off to a great start and at the end of the first half there seemed to be a stunt in the making. In the 2nd half the best seemed completely gone and Liverpool didn't really get into serious trouble anymore. When that 2-1 fell it became difficult, when it became 2-2 the fairy tale was over. Still a very nice and successful adventure for Villareal, and financially they have also improved considerably. Let's see if Real Madrid can beat City, an all-English final is so boring.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
omgitsmehehe

Activity: 580
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 10:24:11 PM

Villareal has again tried to make the best of it at home. They got off to a great start and at the end of the first half there seemed to be a stunt in the making. In the 2nd half the best seemed completely gone and Liverpool didn't really get into serious trouble anymore. When that 2-1 fell it became difficult, when it became 2-2 the fairy tale was over. Still a very nice and successful adventure for Villareal, and financially they have also improved considerably. Let's see if Real Madrid can beat City, an all-English final is so boring.
Villarreal ruled out of the UEFA champions league semi final wasn't a shock to me, we all saw it coming. Losing at Liverpool's home in the first leg was the beginning of their dissappointment, they lost the opportunity of qualifying to the final in the first leg of the game. Though they tried more than we expected, winning the Europa league last season and also reaching the semi final of the UEFA champions league is a huge success for the team these season, and it will boost their pattern of play.

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 10:26:25 PM

First of all Kloop deserves a standing ovation because he was superb in making changes tonight, the victory of Liverpool tonight shows that football is all about formation and experience. The introduction of Diaz brought a great change to the Liverpool team, they dominated and got the 3goals in the second half, a very big congratulations to the Liverpool team.
Yogee

Activity: 1554
Merit: 412

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 10:47:10 PM

Someone actually said an all-english team is boring? You don't have to watch or bet if you feel that way hehe. I prefer Liverpool vs Real Madrid right now but it doesn't really matter if the Finals is played by two team from the same league or not. What's important is they actually earned a spot there. I remember some All-English Finals and I thought the match was so intense.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Slimzeee

Activity: 33
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 10:51:20 PM

If Villareal had won tonight. It would have been in world history books from now and years to come. I for once thought it was already over for Liverpool after that amazing first half, i mean Liverpool could barely put passes together, so many errors and wrong passes. I guess Klopp’s dressing room speech must be really superb cos it was a 306 degrees turn around in play. Congratulations to them. Thats what Champions do. Still looking forward to an all England final.
rby

Activity: 742
Merit: 611

Brotherhood is love

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2022, 10:59:09 PM

If Villareal had won tonight. It would have been in world history books from now and years to come. I for once thought it was already over for Liverpool after that amazing first half, i mean Liverpool could barely put passes together, so many errors and wrong passes. I guess Klopp’s dressing room speech must be really superb cos it was a 306 degrees turn around in play. Congratulations to them. Thats what Champions do. Still looking forward to an all England final.
Honestly, I didn't expect the early excitement that Villarreal instigated. I wasn't interested about the match in the first place because I knew it was a walk over for Liverpool. I was on my computer when I got a half time score alert to be 2 goals in favour of Villarreal and making the aggregate to be 2:2. I quickly turned on the computer.
But when I watched the highlights, I knew that Villarreal came too early.  45 mins was ok for Liverpool to change the story.
I was so much convinced that the introduction of Diaz will change the whole narrative and it did.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
Markinzo

Activity: 336
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 11:18:01 PM

Villarreal really made a great show tonight in the first 45 minutes of the game. I never believed they could render a heart attack to Liverpool in today's game not to talk oh dominating the whole first half of the game. They really would have made world history indeed!

Only God knows the words Klopp must have discharged to the players in the dressing room after the first half, cause the first half game was unlike the Liverpool we know not until the second half of the game that they have to prove themselve.

I think team like Manchester United need a borrow knowlege of the speech Klopp ushered to his players. It's really gonna keep them strong for the Europa come next season.
Lol..!
Silver80

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 11:25:46 PM

Villarreal really made a great show tonight in the first 45 minutes of the game. I never believed they could render a heart attack to Liverpool in today's game not to talk oh dominating the whole first half of the game. They really would have made world history indeed!

J.klopp's prowess in leading Liverpool 3 times over 5 years to the final made J.klopp including the newest coach from the first I have put a bet on Liverpool's victory.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 11:39:26 PM

Honestly, I didn't expect the early excitement that Villarreal instigated. I wasn't interested about the match in the first place because I knew it was a walk over for Liverpool. I was on my computer when I got a half time score alert to be 2 goals in favour of Villarreal and making the aggregate to be 2:2. I quickly turned on the computer.
But when I watched the highlights, I knew that Villarreal came too early.  45 mins was ok for Liverpool to change the story.
I was so much convinced that the introduction of Diaz will change the whole narrative and it did.

I was like you at first not so enthusiastic about the Villarreal vs Liverpool match, I just turned on the television that was broadcasting the match.
But I watch out of focus, because while doing other things. Because I thought Liverpool would beat Villarreal easily, and I was wrong.
I started to focus on watching the Villarreal vs Liverpool match when Villarreal scored their second goal and made the aggregate the same.

I really couldn't believe it at the time, Liverpool were two goals down in the first half. I'm quite amazed by Villarreal they have such high spirits to be
able to qualify for the final, but it turns out Liverpool are still Liverpool. Which they can turn things around by scoring 3 goals in close time. This makes
the Villarreal players frustrated, Villarreal finally got a red card in 85 minutes. But overall the Villarreal vs Liverpool match was very entertaining,
I hope the Real Madrid vs Man City match will be entertaining too, especially since Man City only wins by one goal on aggregate. This means that
both teams still have an equal chance of qualifying for the final, and that should make the second leg match more interesting.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1100

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 11:40:02 PM

Villarreal really made a great show tonight in the first 45 minutes of the game
Yep. It was incredible that they can score 2 goals in the first half, it made the aggregate 2-2.
Liverpool must be shocked, but luckily they changed the strategy in the second half and it was effective.

I think team like Manchester United need a borrow knowlege of the speech Klopp ushered to his players
Not only about the speech, but Man United coach also needs to learn how Klopp changes the strategy. It won't work effectively if Klopp only relies on his speech, he must be aware to change the strategy or gameplay at that time. He instructed the players to be more aggressive and focus on building more attacks.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Rengga Jati

Activity: 1988
Merit: 630

ROLLBIT > Crypto's Most Rewarding Casino

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 11:48:09 PM

Indeed, although Villarreal finally should end in this way, salute to Villarreal where they were not beaten easily by Liverpool. They played more defensively, but they could even make a big thing by scoring 2 goals from 2 shots on target, how effective and accurate 100%.
It was little bit worrying to see the goals in the first half by Villarreal, Liverpool was also probably shocked in the first half. But fortunately in the second half, Liverpool could turn back the game and won the match.

I also really hope that Real Madrid will win against City although this will not be easy. Final between England-Spain will be more interesting  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1029

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2022, 12:00:27 AM

Someone actually said an all-english team is boring? You don't have to watch or bet if you feel that way hehe. I prefer Liverpool vs Real Madrid right now but it doesn't really matter if the Finals is played by two team from the same league or not. What's important is they actually earned a spot there. I remember some All-English Finals and I thought the match was so intense.
I don't feel like that, Champion and Premier League have a different atmosphere. If this happens, Manchester City will be determined to get the first time title. I don't have a choice also when it happens. we have to see tonight, Madrid has many experiences in the champions league while The city is not enough but, the squad has already qualified for the winner. both are only waiting for the little mistake.

skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2145

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2022, 12:22:05 AM

Of course I'm very bad that I didn't get to watch the second leg match between Villareal and Liverpool because it looks like a very stressful match especially when Villareal managed to score 2 goals in the first half. But Liverpool's response in the second half with 3 goals proved they deserved to advance to the final compared to Villareal. Obviously I have to congratulate those who have reached the final, and that is just one step away with the title.

For the next match, I hope Manchester City will also make it to the final even though the second leg is played at Real Madrid. A 4-3 win in the first leg should be a good capital to hope for success in the second leg, I'm looking forward to this match and certainly won't miss it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 ... 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 [955] 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 ... 1103 »
  Print  

Jump to: