Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:09:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation  (Read 271584 times)
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:35:28 AM

LOL all the hate. Smae guys who bash are those who ticked they missed the boat on making bank on a coin.

There is always a easy solution.... If you dont like the coin then just fricken move on.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scriptiee

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:57:17 AM

LOL all the hate. Smae guys who bash are those who ticked they missed the boat on making bank on a coin.

There is always a easy solution.... If you dont like the coin then just fricken move on.

Are you serious? You gonna pull a "missed out" on a coin card on this? Have you seen the price of this coin? it's worthless at the moment. Have you seen the amount of sell orders for the coin? Have you seen the difficultly? Any one can get in on the coin if they wanted to, but the diminishing net hashrate says people are moving away from it. The net hash was in it's upper 10G's at one stage.

Again I raise valid points and all I see is bunch of fanboys that have no clue on what's what pulling shit like "lot at hate", "missed out on a coin" (which is worthless at the minute) and other bullshit not backed up with anything of value.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 11:57:47 AM

We're not going to be the next LTC, we're going to be the next Bitcoin  Tongue

Vann, a quick look at your post history makes something pretty clear about your behaviour, but I'll leave that a surprise for those who are curious.

-------------------

It's not about those who don't get it, it's about those who do.

We're just going to keep improving Hirocoin. Our custom build multipool is just the first step.

Talk is cheap. My posts are there for anyone to see and unlike the pumpers in this thread, I back up what I say. Dumping this insta-mine shitcoin scam at 4000 sure looks a lot better to me than what some bagholders hoping for a pump say.

If that is really the case, then why didn't HiroS cave in to the pumper's demands ?

Understand that changing the inflation model gives an unfair advantage to all those who bought in early. I believe that the early starting difficulty was the correct way to start Hirocoin by making lots of coins available quickly, however reducing the coin reward pushes it into the realm of unfair. The only reason people want the coin reward reduced is to see the price increase. I think it odd that we get a rush of people asking for a coin reward change and only see it as an expression of greed. It is not that you want to buy into a scarce coin, but that you want a coin that you have already bought into to become more scarce. The coin reward is not going to be changed.

BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:45:49 PM

Are you serious? You gonna pull a "missed out" on a coin card on this? Have you seen the price of this coin? it's worthless at the moment. Have you seen the amount of sell orders for the coin? Have you seen the difficultly? Any one can get in on the coin if they wanted to, but the diminishing net hashrate says people are moving away from it. The net hash was in it's upper 10G's at one stage.

Again I raise valid points and all I see is bunch of fanboys that have no clue on what's what pulling shit like "lot at hate", "missed out on a coin" (which is worthless at the minute) and other bullshit not backed up with anything of value.

I dont care how you feel about what ever coin. Its dolts like you who think a coin should be instant value. Thats not how it works. most of you guys have been spoiled rotten when it comes to prices. Anyone with half a brain that has been around the block knows it takes more than a "month or two" to get the coin stable. Its like the people who thought dogecoin was going to be worth a billion bucks because they saw how "active" and how high the price was.

As for the hash, these are the same very people who only chase profits like you.

Then backed up with anything of value, well hate to break it to you, but that is 99% of the coins outside of BTC and LTC, and even LTC is much weaker in that aspect than BTC.

Like I said, if the coin bothers you, move on to your next profit chasing coin.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
Scriptiee

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:59:46 PM

I dont care how you feel about what ever coin. Its dolts like you who think a coin should be instant value. Thats not how it works. most of you guys have been spoiled rotten when it comes to prices. Anyone with half a brain that has been around the block knows it takes more than a "month or two" to get the coin stable. Its like the people who thought dogecoin was going to be worth a billion bucks because they saw how "active" and how high the price was.

As for the hash, these are the same very people who only chase profits like you.

Then backed up with anything of value, well hate to break it to you, but that is 99% of the coins outside of BTC and LTC, and even LTC is much weaker in that aspect than BTC.

Do you even read what I wrote? Me mentioning the price is just a counter argument to the guys in here claiming I missed out on the coin. Absolutely not here for profit, was here for the ideology of the coin "the next best thing", "the next gen". Now I realise it was all just smoke and mirrors, want to see an example of next gen coin? Have a look at DRK, active dev, constant engagement with the community, new features with every release.

I don't care about the value of the coin at the time if I believe it has a future, when devs actually show they care for the future of the coin. But to me it seems the devs "team" is the one that cares for profit really, multipool ran by a member of the team?

I did not mention the price until you bunch of groupies started to cheerlead  for the coin with no basic facts to back up your words.

The fact is, there was no development movement for the coins since it was released. Seriously read through my last few post and use your head. Or you know what? Even better, drop in on IRC and see how dead it is, ask there what ppl think of the coin, you will pretty much hear the same I said up to this point. The coin is dying slowly but surely.

This is all you get, this is your coin. There is nothing new coming. And this comes from an early backer that made HiroS aware of the fake share exploit on stratum so he can advise pool owners about it, if I was here for profit I could have just exploited that on the ones that were vulnerable.

Seriously take your head out of your ass and look around, there is a whole world around you.
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:04:38 PM

Do you even read what I wrote? Me mentioning the price is just a counter argument to the guys in here claiming I missed out on the coin. Absolutely not here for profit, was here for the ideology of the coin "the next best thing", "the next gen". Now I realise it was all just smoke and mirrors, want to see an example of next gen coin? Have a look at DRK, active dev, constant engagement with the community, new features with every release.

I don't care about the value of the coin at the time if I believe it has a future, when devs actually show they care for the future of the coin. But to me it seems the devs "team" is the one that cares for profit really, multipool ran by a member of the team?

I did not mention the price until you bunch of groupies started to cheerlead  for the coin with no basic facts to back up your words.

The fact is, there was no development movement for the coins since it was released. Seriously read through my last few post and use your head. Or you know what? Even better, drop in on IRC and see how dead it is, ask there what ppl think of the coin, you will pretty much hear the same I said up to this point. The coin is dying slowly but surely.

This is all you get, this is your coin. There is nothing new coming. And this comes from an early backer that made HiroS aware of the fake share exploit on stratum so he can advise pool owners about it, if I was here for profit I could have just exploited that on the ones that were vulnerable.

Seriously take your head out of your ass and look around, there is a whole world around you.

they are not hearing at all, although they said so.

the supply will simply scare ppl off.

Multipool will not help at all.

nothing new attracts ppl here.

but they compare hiro to doge. lol
rudius

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:19:49 PM

I did not mention the price until you bunch of groupies started to cheerlead  for the coin with no basic facts to back up your words.

@growingseveralldevhiroteam

I have to second that. I have HIRO since the beginning. I don t know if you people recall but the dev team was bragging on the fact that DRK was a good coin but with a bad name. So his potential was really limited. Hirocoin on the contrary has a great name, a great potential and a great dev team. I bought all that. I didn t even sell a chip during the big pump... I regret that now. That s the last time i trust people who says we are here to the long run and we are working hard. For a long time, i wanted to belive it was true, but the thing is nothing have been done really. Maintening a coin, merging security path etc... is the least a dev can do for his coin.

There is nothing else. The coin will not survive if you people don t show every body that you care about it. A multipool is a good thing, but that s too late. It s like a ton of other coins. Everybody should have a multipool nowadays. The only thing you did before someone else was telling everybody that X11 was great for summer and it is, i give you that. But i was really disappointed when a lot of FUD and opposit voice starting to spread shit on X11, and not a single word about it from you guys? Maybe there was some true. Maybe that s just smoke. Do you know there is rumors about some FPGA already mining X11?

The good news is that i didn t lost any money because i was here since the beginning. But i think of all the guys that enter in this comunity because of you, because you told everyone that HIRO was great and has a great future. Surely all those people regret it even stronger than me to have invest in this coin.

And to those who tell someone to move on because he said he had enough with the BS, don t worry, i will move along like a ton of other people had already done. The price is so low now, that there isn t much downside potential so i will look what happened, but a multipool is not enough. Look at the market cap of HIRO and the marketcap of DRK. For a coin which had more potential than DRK(your saying thanks god i had both coins), you guys must have done something wrong.

yes, i m pissed Wink
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:54:44 PM

I did not mention the price until you bunch of groupies started to cheerlead  for the coin with no basic facts to back up your words.

I have to second that. I have HIRO since the beginning. I don t know if you people recall but the dev team was bragging on the fact that DRK was a good coin but with a bad name. So his potential was really limited. Hirocoin on the contrary has a great name, a great potential and a great dev team. I bought all that. I didn t even sell a chip during the big pump... I regret that now. That s the last time i trust people who says we are here to the long run and we are working hard. For a long time, i wanted to belive it was true, but the thing is nothing have been done really. Maintening a coin, merging security path etc... is the least a dev can do for his coin.

There is nothing else. The coin will not survive if you people don t show every body that you care about it. A multipool is a good thing, but that s too late. It s like a ton of other coins. Everybody should have a multipool nowadays. The only thing you did before someone else was telling everybody that X11 was great for summer and it is, i give you that. But i was really disappointed when a lot of FUD and opposit voice starting to spread shit on X11, and not a single word about it from you guys? Maybe there was some true. Maybe that s just smoke. Do you know there is rumors about some FPGA already mining X11?

The good news is that i didn t lost any money because i was here since the beginning. But i think of all the guys that enter in this comunity because of you, because you told everyone that HIRO was great and has a great future. Surely all those people regret it even stronger than me to have invest in this coin.

And to those who tell someone to move on because he said he had enough with the BS, don t worry, i will move along like a ton of other people had already done. The price is so low now, that there isn t much downside potential so i will look what happened, but a multipool is not enough. Look at the market cap of HIRO and the marketcap of DRK. For a coin which had more potential than DRK(your saying thanks god i had both coins), you guys must have done something wrong.

yes, i m pissed Wink

lol  they call you greedy then.

lmao,  did they really say something greater than DRK?Huh

LOOK AT DRK NOW!
rudius

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:00:43 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2014, 02:13:36 PM by rudius

yes, i m pissed Wink

lol  they call you greedy then.

lmao,  did they really say something greater than DRK?Huh

LOOK AT DRK NOW!

Sorry, as you can see, my english is limited. They did not say that HIRO was greater or better exactly. But Hiros compared HIRO and DRK, saying that DRK could not go mainstream because of its name ( i agree with him ) whereas HIRO will be the leader to X11 coins. Well, maybe there was a lot of potential, but we know where we are now. Back to the drawing boards.

I will not stay for others bullshit, we need the team to be transparent and communicative. Telling us that they work very hard is the opposit of that.

We need a planned event of what they intend to do, we need communications of how things are going, and we need to be humble. At the moment, we have no more value than a shitcoin.
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:28:40 PM

yes, i m pissed Wink

lol  they call you greedy then.

lmao,  did they really say something greater than DRK?Huh

LOOK AT DRK NOW!

Sorry, as you can see, my english is limited. They did not say that HIRO was greater or better exactly. But Hiros compared HIRO and DRK, saying that DRK could not go mainstream because of its name ( i agree with him ) whereas HIRO will be the leader to X11 coins. Well, maybe there was a lot of potential, but we know where we are now. Back to the drawing boards.

I will not stay for others bullshit, we need the team to be transparent and communicative. Telling us that they work very hard is the opposit of that.

We need a planned event of what they intend to do, we need communications of how things are going, and we need to be humble. At the moment, we have no more value than a shitcoin.

with all due respect, they already closed the door of communication, if you read through the newsletter.

they insisted on their "MORAL" principles.

of course, we all learn a lesson that we can not judge a coin by its name.

up to now, fancy names fooled many investors.

ppl are missing trains like DRK and BC, but get wrong aboard like Hiro COMM Faircoin.
Bansheroom

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:04:32 PM

Have the devs stated that they dont support the coin any longer here or elsewhere or is this another "dev 4 days offline, must have abandoned the coin" speculation-only-story?

Always get cryptonews, free bitcoins, free altcoins and free mining opportunities: follow @Bansheroom on Twitter
rudius

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:10:30 PM

Have the devs stated that they dont support the coin any longer here or elsewhere or is this another "dev 4 days offline, must have abandoned the coin" speculation-only-story?

Before making random statement, could you read the last posts.
Real_GM

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:44:00 PM

Hey Guys,
that's some heated discussion there, good that there are passionate people from both sides of the arguments.

I've been following HiroCoin since it's inception. At the beginning, there aren't really much communicated and it was massively pumped once, then everything kind of trail off.

However, it is not until recently through the effort of Joerii and his team that they picked up the slack and restart the whole campaign. So that's kind of equivalent to a rebirth of the coin and we just have to wait and see.

The issue of the low price is because X11 coins as a whole hasn't really gained traction yet. If you combined all the nethash of X11 coins, it doesn't break 60 Ghz. To put it in perspective, that's equivalent to 20 Ghz scrypt, probably less than 10% of litecoin total hash pre asic.

The scrypt Boom happened in October/Novemeber 2013. That's winter time so every GPU miners in the Northern Hemisphere (China, India, Russia, North America) are enjoying cooler temperature for the GPU rigs.

Summer is fast approaching and GPU farmers mining scrypt may now feel the heat.  THey will need something cooler to mine and that's when X11 or even Keccuck to come in so that their farms won't burst into flames.

When June comes, it will be the pivotal moment to see whether X11 will rise or fail. 

Right now I think all X11 coins are still in sleeper mode.

This is the time to make background promotion, not to implode ourselves. Price is irrelevant right now because the hashrate in the X11 scene is low. When the big GPU farms transit to X11, they will go for the coin with the lowest difficulty and highest potential growth (in my humble opinion, Hirocoin).

Again, this is the world of crypto, everything is a gamble if we don't do anything.  But if we work together, it is no longer a gambling, it is investing.

My two cents

HiroCoin: H9uXWhiYxeQ8MZTYeVFhth21LiZrWyNgpY
lara Francesca74

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:51:56 PM

Multipool yeah! GOGO HIRO!
rudius

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:52:06 PM

Hey Guys,
that's some heated discussion there, good that there are passionate people from both sides of the arguments.

I've been following HiroCoin since it's inception. At the beginning, there aren't really much communicated and it was massively pumped once, then everything kind of trail off.

However, it is not until recently through the effort of Joerii and his team that they picked up the slack and restart the whole campaign. So that's kind of equivalent to a rebirth of the coin and we just have to wait and see.

The issue of the low price is because X11 coins as a whole hasn't really gained traction yet. If you combined all the nethash of X11 coins, it doesn't break 60 Ghz. To put it in perspective, that's equivalent to 20 Ghz scrypt, probably less than 10% of litecoin total hash pre asic.

The scrypt Boom happened in October/Novemeber 2013. That's winter time so every GPU miners in the Northern Hemisphere (China, India, Russia, North America) are enjoying cooler temperature for the GPU rigs.

Summer is fast approaching and GPU farmers mining scrypt may now feel the heat.  THey will need something cooler to mine and that's when X11 or even Keccuck to come in so that their farms won't burst into flames.

When June comes, it will be the pivotal moment to see whether X11 will rise or fail. 

Right now I think all X11 coins are still in sleeper mode.

This is the time to make background promotion, not to implode ourselves. Price is irrelevant right now because the hashrate in the X11 scene is low. When the big GPU farms transit to X11, they will go for the coin with the lowest difficulty and highest potential growth (in my humble opinion, Hirocoin).

Again, this is the world of crypto, everything is a gamble if we don't do anything.  But if we work together, it is no longer a gambling, it is investing.

My two cents

I share your opinion. i m obviously pissed at the moment.

But, Price is not irrelevant. Price always mirrors what people think at the moment of a coin. That is relevant, and that is more relevant since it wasn t a sharp decrease it was a long, steady, decrease. People have lost confidence over the long term not just a bad news and irrational selling.
Since we are not a "new" coin, it will be very difficult to fight against it.

And i sure hope you are right about X11. But Why Hiros didn t address all the FUD about X11 a long time ago? Why nobody is speaking about the new FUD "FPGA" already mining X11 coins?
Bansheroom

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:02:06 PM

I did, before i posted, just pure speculation, i didnt found any official abandon info.
Thats why i asked. If i overlooked it simply point me out to it instead of offending me.

Always get cryptonews, free bitcoins, free altcoins and free mining opportunities: follow @Bansheroom on Twitter
rudius

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:19:21 PM

I did, before i posted, just pure speculation, i didnt found any official abandon info.
Thats why i asked. If i overlooked it simply point me out to it instead of offending me.

They did not say they abandonned the coin nor did anybody.
Bansheroom

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:38:20 PM

Some did, thats why i asked.

Only turds mine and buy this, it was known from the very beginning by many posters including me that this chit was instamined on the ninja overnight announcement.

This coin is worthless and devs have dumped their stash and moved to new scams, I mean coins.

even in other coin threads:

too bad hiro devs stop supporting their coin.. how stupid of them...

rudius

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:42:26 PM

Some did, thats why i asked.

Only turds mine and buy this, it was known from the very beginning by many posters including me that this chit was instamined on the ninja overnight announcement.

This coin is worthless and devs have dumped their stash and moved to new scams, I mean coins.

even in other coin threads:

too bad hiro devs stop supporting their coin.. how stupid of them...

that s noise. That s why reading other posts, you would have known that. For example, there is a multipool in beta test, a challenge, etc...
TenaciousC

Activity: 608
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 05:01:26 PM

yes, i m pissed Wink

+ a thousand
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: