Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:07:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation  (Read 271591 times)
OmarGsPools

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:50:41 PM

I'm still waiting to hear from Hiro on how far he's got with the dynamic block reward. The wallet UI is half finished also.

I'm holding off on the whitepaper until the dynamic block reward is implemented as it's a key feature I'd like to go over in detail in the whitepaper.

will you be finishing up hiropool.org?

Yes, that's what I'll be working on until the dynamic block reward is implemented.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:24:08 AM

cant update profile with payout address...

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
OmarGsPools

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:51:53 PM

cant update profile with payout address...

You should be able to do so directly under the account information tab under edit account.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:51:26 PM

thats what i did and it didnt let me, kept on saying failed to update....

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
equalizer

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:11:38 PM

I'm still waiting to hear from Hiro on how far he's got with the dynamic block reward. The wallet UI is half finished also.

I'm holding off on the whitepaper until the dynamic block reward is implemented as it's a key feature I'd like to go over in detail in the whitepaper.

Possible to get an ETA from Hiro on the dynamic block reward? Things are looking bleaker by the day, so an update on progress would go a long way right about now. Thanks!
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 04:44:18 AM

This coin fallen from almost 5K satoshi to 50 satoshi. I am not sure that someone still have a faith in Hiro.
Scriptiee

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:17:09 AM

Possible to get an ETA from Hiro on the dynamic block reward? Things are looking bleaker by the day, so an update on progress would go a long way right about now. Thanks!

This coin fallen from almost 5K satoshi to 50 satoshi. I am not sure that someone still have a faith in Hiro.

Don't think the dynamic block reward will help, if anything it will make it worse as people will move to other coins and there will be next to no one mining this coin. In my opinion this coin had
nothing to go for it since the beginning, it looked like it tried to ride the x11 hype and hope things will evolve, which did not really happen, which is a pity.

My advice to the dev team would be to start fresh, come up with a new coin idea and have some sort of plan on where they want to be in a one, five, ten years time.
maxsinner

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:07:10 PM

There's been a certain lack of communication and developer involvement in this thread that is not really healthy for the coin. It almost looks like the dev team is intentionally driving the price down before they come up with some announcements. Hiro could still deliver a few nice updates on the coin but his lack of communication is what caused the coin to lose any future credibility at least for me.
OmarGsPools

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:52:32 PM

I was told by Hiro that it would be implemented within the month of July for sure. He also said that he has stopped taking on other work projects and has a lot of plans for Hirocoin. Hopefully he can get the time to make a post here about these other plans for Hirocoin he had in mind.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
equalizer

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:21:31 PM

I was told by Hiro that it would be implemented within the month of July for sure. He also said that he has stopped taking on other work projects and has a lot of plans for Hirocoin. Hopefully he can get the time to make a post here about these other plans for Hirocoin he had in mind.

Thanks, Omar. Would love to hear from Hiro on both the reduced block reward and the optional prefix identifier, in addition to everything else you guys have on the roadmap. Hirocoin needs some strong differentiators soon to do an about-face in the market.
franckuestein
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 11:54:38 PM

+1

I can still remember when Hiro appeared, some people said that they would become the second Dark...
But... you just have to visit the profile of the dev --> Last Active:   July 03, 2014, 07:08:33 PM

~24-48h without appearing on your coin official Bitcointalk post.

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
AGcrypto

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 06:01:57 AM

+1

I can still remember when Hiro appeared, some people said that they would become the second Dark...
But... you just have to visit the profile of the dev --> Last Active:   July 03, 2014, 07:08:33 PM

~24-48h without appearing on your coin official Bitcointalk post.
You crack me up, are devs not allowed to take holiday weekends?
bitcoinboy163

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 06:48:00 AM

innovative coin,I'm late for this boat.
Scriptiee

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 01:03:21 PM

The development cycle for this coin took holidays straight after launch and never came back from it. All we got was a post card with a QR code if you follow my analogy.

AGcrypto

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:46:58 PM

The development cycle for this coin took holidays straight after launch and never came back from it. All we got was a post card with a QR code if you follow my analogy.

Yea i understand in this crazy crypto world people tend to think the worst when they don't constantly hear info. But from what I have heard from people on various teams, Hiro is very good at what he does and has very good work ethics. So if he has not been as active as most would want as of late, i would say give the guy a break. I am sure he is busy working on something. Give it a few days and if there is still no news then you can break out out the pitchforks and torches.
OmarGsPools

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 05:01:42 PM

Yea i understand in this crazy crypto world people tend to think the worst when they don't constantly hear info. But from what I have heard from people on various teams, Hiro is very good at what he does and has very good work ethics. So if he has not been as active as most would want as of late, i would say give the guy a break. I am sure he is busy working on something. Give it a few days and if there is still no news then you can break out out the pitchforks and torches.

He's been working on other projects but should be finishing them all shortly and be working heavily on Hirocoin within the month of July.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
A1ex

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 05:15:28 PM

24/7 MONITORING
, ONLINE SUPPORT, AUTOMATED PAYMENTS,
Stratum, 0% FEE , PPLNS, VARDIFF, SSL, POWERFULL SERVERS

HIRO.FORKPOOL.COM - HIROCOIN POOL
Scriptiee

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:39:39 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2014, 01:08:21 PM by Scriptiee

He's been working on other projects but should be finishing them all shortly and be working heavily on Hirocoin within the month of July.

Yeah, this is something that was repeated over and over again with no indication of this actually happening. At this time one has to pay for the "privilege" to mine this coin ... and you want to decrease the block reward ... am I the only one seeing this is going nowhere?

RJMcSherry

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:45:12 PM

Mine and hold. Good things come to those who are patient... At least that's my belief.
tempestb

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:50:21 PM

Yeah, this is something that was repeated over and over again with no indication of this actually happening. At this time one has to pay for the "privilege" to mine this coin ... and you want to decrease the block reward ... am I the only one seeing this is going nowhere?

Miners will mine the coin if the coin is profitable.

The coin will only be profitable if people buy the coin.  Not mine it.  Mining the coin does not make it profitable.  Mining the coin dilutes the value causing it to be worthless.

I was holding the coin's value at 100 Satoshi.  I dropped my buywalls to 50 Satoshi because I got tired of subsidizing half a million coins a day that miners were dumping on the market. 

When the update happens that restricts the amount of coins being mined, I (and other investors) can buy the coins and raise the value.

As the value rises, you and other miners will mine it again because it will be profitable.

Volume of coins mined has nothing to do with your profits.  Only the value of the coin itself. 

Now, you need more consumer facing features to really enable this coin to take off.  You can't just restrict supply and expect people to invest.  People will invest if this coin is innovative and provides features that other coins do not have, and that consumers and businesses are going to want to use.  That way they adopt the coin for reasons of commerce, and that causes the coin's value to grow beyond speculation.

Growth increases the mining reward, increases volume, and your mining profit.

Having a coin that is developed to attract miners only is a waste of time.  Miners will mine the coin if it is profitable. That's all they care about.  Making the coin profitable is the developer's job to make it so the coin is worthwhile to investors and consumer facing adopters.

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: