Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:19:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation  (Read 271586 times)
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1107

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:51:31 PM

Until Hiro himself comes in this thread and explains what he's doing and posts some kind of a road-map, this coin is dead.

Looks like Hiro is dead. Stupid motherfucker can't be bothered to write 2-3 sentences per week... Just declare the f-ing coin dead. Even if he comes and posts a road map, would you trust him? It's pretty obvious he lost all interest in this.

mebbe he's too busy fixing darkcoin again... Tongue
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:55:43 PM

Is this coin still alive , I thought its already dead.
gloryninja

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

Trusted Member

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 02:14:11 PM

Its a dying coin. I was with hirocoin since the beginning and was very excited to see new progress. TBH there isnt anything new to add to this coin? everyone is thinking of ideas that are pretty much useless to make the coin grow.

I was out at 80, I hope you can bring this coin back from its ashes but i do not see anyone supporting this coin at all.

Custom Built Gaming Desktops and GPU Rigs!
SwedishGirl

Activity: 392

Looking for shmexy coins!

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:35:35 PM

Until Hiro himself comes in this thread and explains what he's doing and posts some kind of a road-map, this coin is dead.

Looks like Hiro is dead. Stupid motherfucker can't be bothered to write 2-3 sentences per week... Just declare the f-ing coin dead. Even if he comes and posts a road map, would you trust him? It's pretty obvious he lost all interest in this.

mebbe he's too busy fixing darkcoin again... Tongue

lol
OmarGsPools

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:40:38 PM

The last time I've spoken with him was on July 9th. We discussed adding a web wallet and agreed that it would be a useful feature to be implemented. Unfortunately it was a short conversation and didn't get a chance to ask how close he was to finishing up his other projects so that he could implement the dynamic block reward.

He has said earlier that it would be done within the month of July. Regarding the HiroPool Monitoring App, I was unable to get into contact with the original devs of the app to release a more clean solution but I will release the app as promised on github. It will be updated to include the additional features I wanted to add as soon as I get the ok from the apps original devs.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
SwedishGirl

Looking for shmexy coins!

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:44:04 PM

The last time I've spoken with him was on July 9th. We discussed adding a web wallet and agreed that it would be a useful feature to be implemented. Unfortunately it was a short conversation and didn't get a chance to ask how close he was to finishing up his other projects so that he could implement the dynamic block reward.

He has said earlier that it would be done within the month of July. Regarding the HiroPool Monitoring App, I was unable to get into contact with the original devs of the app to release a more clean solution but I will release the app as promised on github. It will be updated to include the additional features I wanted to add as soon as I get the ok from the apps original devs.

So why is HiroS acting like some kind of celebrity and is one of few coin developers that apparently need a spokesperson? He should learn a thing or two from his buddy Evan Duffield and engage a lot more with his "community". If he can't be bothered with this coin, he should just let people know so we all move on. Or perhaps another developer might be interested in forking the coin and taking over.
oknast

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:03:36 PM

GREAT NEWS. NOW I CAN SELL MY 130k COINS, MINED ~3 MONTHS FOR 0.0344 BTC. THANK YOU, HIROS!!
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:58:29 PM

27 satoshi...
OmarGsPools

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 05:24:26 AM

As promised here is the source for the app. I was unable to get in touch with the devs so some features are held. The Hiropool API system has been tested to be working with the api. Enter www.hiropool.org/hiro for the api url to get the info.

https://github.com/OmarxGx/cryptoGlance-web-app

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
MinerP

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:52:27 AM

As promised here is the source for the app. I was unable to get in touch with the devs so some features are held. The Hiropool API system has been tested to be working with the api. Enter www.hiropool.org/hiro for the api url to get the info.

https://github.com/OmarxGx/cryptoGlance-web-app
you need to join a different team man... you are working too hard for nothing.
maxsinner

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:05:08 AM

Should we make a bounty fund for a new developer to take the coin over and fork it according to community voted specs? I am willing to put 300k HIRO to the fund if at least 9 other people do the same.
MinerP

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:29:25 PM

HIRO HOME OF THE GPU LOL
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:42:42 PM

27 satoshi...

It has really hit a value x100 times lower that when it started trading?

Again , not every coins is a success but I am a bit worried that coins that looked a bit promising are suffering the same fate?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
maxsinner

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:04:44 PM

27 satoshi...

Again , not every coins is a success but I am a bit worried that coins that looked a bit promising are suffering the same fate?

That's what happens when your developer is so full of himself that can't be bothered to write a couple of sentences to the community once in a few days.
marach

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:18:02 PM

Hello Hirocoin supporters..
I appreciate the enthusiasm in reviving this coin but let's please stop seeing the coin through the miners eyes for a second.
Miners only care about the profitability, they do not care about the coin. They come or go as they see a profit. There are a few that are speculating that this coin will be worth a lot more now which are all those that hold the coin (myself included) or mine it even if it is not profitable atm.

The problem with this coin or any coin is not the coin supply or the coin algorithm. It's the marketing.
Besides the exchanges there is no real usage of the coin so it's really a pump and dump scheme all around. If there was enough buzz on the exchanges there would be a price rise followed by an inevitable decline in price. Becouse if the coin is not used in real life it's pretty much worthless. This goes for all of the coins of course.

So the problem of the coins worth is getting the coin to be accepted with merchants, marketplaces, online shops, ...
Multipool was a thing is right direction, but it's been on for quite some time now and the page is still not finished.

What are guys that 'took over the coin' done in this regard, that is making the coin more recognized in the crypto world?
Nothing really, or at least there are no signs or result of it.. Only waiting for HeroS to do something.
And this is not enough. Not nearly enough.

Get in touch with online shops, make them use and accept Hiro as payment, then it will have some worth and price will rise etc..

HiroS is one of the best developers, i think we can ll agree with that. He made the coin safe, transparent and secure.
All that the consumer needs to use the coin. Now it's the marketing side to sell the product.

Please do not talk about changing the coin supply or even algorithm. These are not the problems with our beloved Hirocoin.

Just my 2HIRO cents..
Equate

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:29:01 PM

27 satoshi...

Its sad to see Hiro's price but its also true that when many scam coins are doing well , the ones that looked promising are sinking into oblivion.
Unkn0vn

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:57:32 PM

I appreciate the enthusiasm in reviving this coin but let's please stop seeing the coin through the miners eyes for a second.
Miners only care about the profitability, they do not care about the coin. They come or go as they see a profit. There are a few that are speculating that this coin will be worth a lot more now which are all those that hold the coin (myself included) or mine it even if it is not profitable atm.

The problem with this coin or any coin is not the coin supply or the coin algorithm. It's the marketing.
Besides the exchanges there is no real usage of the coin so it's really a pump and dump scheme all around. If there was enough buzz on the exchanges there would be a price rise followed by an inevitable decline in price. Becouse if the coin is not used in real life it's pretty much worthless. This goes for all of the coins of course.

So the problem of the coins worth is getting the coin to be accepted with merchants, marketplaces, online shops, ...
Multipool was a thing is right direction, but it's been on for quite some time now and the page is still not finished.

What are guys that 'took over the coin' done in this regard, that is making the coin more recognized in the crypto world?
Nothing really, or at least there are no signs or result of it.. Only waiting for HeroS to do something.

Get in touch with online shops, make them use and accept Hiro as payment, then it will have some worth and price will rise etc..

HiroS is one of the best developers, i think we can ll agree with that. He made the coin safe, transparent and secure.
All that the consumer needs to use the coin. Now it's the marketing side to sell the product.

Please do not talk about changing the coin supply or even algorithm. These are not the problems with our beloved Hirocoin.

Just my 2HIRO cents..

HIRO is accepted in PL, quote from one of the shops:
"From this day forward we accept cryptocurrency in exchange for IT hardware (workstations, mining rigs etc.). Contact us to get your calculation in cryptocurrency your interested in dealing with - we accept matured coins (BitCoin BTC; LiteCoin LTC; LogiCoin LGC; HiroCoin HIRO; DarkCoin DRK and others)! We invite all to purchase IT goods at nuclearIT.pl for Cryptocurrencies! (all purchases are documented with according invoice!)"

quote from: nuclearIT.pl
maxsinner

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:33:52 AM

Just my 2HIRO cents..

HIRO is accepted in PL, quote from one of the shops:
"From this day forward we accept cryptocurrency in exchange for IT hardware (workstations, mining rigs etc.). Contact us to get your calculation in cryptocurrency your interested in dealing with - we accept matured coins (BitCoin BTC; LiteCoin LTC; LogiCoin LGC; HiroCoin HIRO; DarkCoin DRK and others)! We invite all to purchase IT goods at nuclearIT.pl for Cryptocurrencies! (all purchases are documented with according invoice!)"

quote from: nuclearIT.pl

Yeah, and you need 50% of the coin supply for a nice mining rig ROFL
OmarGsPools

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:36:45 PM

Update: Hiro is now back from France and is finishing up his last projects. He is hoping to finish them in the next couple of days and get to work on Hirocoin.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:15:51 AM

Update: Hiro is now back from France and is finishing up his last projects. He is hoping to finish them in the next couple of days and get to work on Hirocoin.

Why? It's @ 22 satoshi yet. He fucked up all investors. Even if he is goinh to implement something strong, expect pump to 200 sat. Price never will go back to 3k.
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: