Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:58:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8168 times)
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 06:11:58 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2019, 09:06:44 PM by garyn

NOTE: Multiple Answers to Multiple questions

Are you going to provide bonus for first 100 investors or investors from bitcointalk?
And why do you suggest 20% bonus on number of investors, but not amount raised? I t would be smarter to offer bonus for certain milestone , like first 200 k raised or something like that
Hmm that is an interesting idea. I will think about it.  If I understand what you are saying is that if we say raise $200K, a bonus of 20% more tokens will be given to all present SANA token holders?

Maybe, something has been changed, but it was said that investors from bitcointalk will get this discount. Your way of discount is interesting too. Maybe, it will be used too.
You are correct, Kiriya the discount is for bitcointalk investors but ^BuTcH^'s idea is interesting.  Even if it takes time to retype his username.  Smiley

These are the reasons Dr. Tsang stopped doing research but just started treating people.
1. He did not care if he was published
2. He did not care to continue grants for pay when he had a treatment that worked

When a person, who cares about the future of the world has been found, there was also found a fully new, unique and revolutionary method of cancer treatment. I'm happy, that you have him in your team!

Me too.  He is humble, does not want to make a lot of money and his only real goal from the treatment, besides helping people and dogs, is that he hopes to win a Nobel Peace Prize for his treatment.
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 06:19:20 PM

Can find out how many people have already been cured of cancer by your method? And how can get treatment at your clinic?

Using the term "cure" is not commonly used in cancer treatment. Normally terms such as the cancer has responded, gone into remission, successfully treated and other such comments.  We like to say we kill cancer cells and cancer stem cells which are the cells that spread cancer.

Something you may be interested to know is that with treating humans in China, Dr. Tsang is only getting patients for Palliative care which is specialized medical care for people living with a serious illness. This type of care is focused on relief from the symptoms and stress of a serious illness. The goal is to improve quality of life for both the patient and the family.

So these are patients typically have tried other cancer treatments as their first line of defense and those treatments have failed and according to main medicine these people go into what is classified as Palliative Care which helps the patients deal with a long term serious illness but only focusing on trying to relieve the symptoms.

So those are the patients Dr. Tsang gets in the China hospitals.  But that is fine with him, because he still kills all the cancer cells and stops the cancer from spreading.  And the people go home and are still alive.

All that said, in just one hospital 352 people were treated, 12,325 treatments were given and 90% of the patients responded successfully to the treatment.

Thanks for your reply . As far as I understood from your figures, Dr. Tsang's paleativ aid is very effective, if it helped 90% of people.
ValeraGolyb

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 06:26:13 PM

These are the reasons Dr. Tsang stopped doing research but just started treating people.
2. He did not care to continue grants for pay when he had a treatment that worked

When a person, who cares about the future of the world has been found, there was also found a fully new, unique and revolutionary method of cancer treatment. I'm happy, that you have him in your team!

Me too.  He is humble, does not want to make a lot of money and his only real goal from the treatment, besides helping people and dogs, is that he hopes to win a Nobel Peace Prize for his treatment.

He is a great person for sure. I believe, that you need to take him with you, if you are going to visit blockchain events. I think nobody will give better review on this method of cancer treatment, than he will.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 06:32:57 PM

NOTE: Multiple Answers to Multiple questions

As far as I understood from your figures, Dr. Tsang's paleativ aid is very effective, if it helped 90% of people.

Yes it is very effective at 90%.  That is why we are trying to raise the money to get this out there to more people that just in China.  And to dogs in the US.

He is a great person for sure. I believe, that you need to take him with you, if you are going to visit blockchain events. I think nobody will give better review on this method of cancer treatment, than he will.
I would love to ValeraGolyb.  But all that takes money.  Money for airfare, hotels and entry fees.  Right now every penny being spent is coming from me and my wife, personally.  We are spending out of our savings to try and promote this as best as week can on a limited budget.  It barely in the budget for me to start attending some events in the US, one in NYC and one in Chicago but I do not have the funds to get Dr. Tsang from China.  At least not yet.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 06:51:20 PM

Hmm that is an interesting idea. I will think about it.  If I understand what you are saying is that if we say raise $200K, a bonus of 20% more tokens will be given to all present SANA token holders?
Don't make 2 posts in a raw, if you want to answer different people, then you can quote both in 1 post and it is according to bitcointalk rules.

No, it is not what I mean. I would like to say that it would be more efficient to suggest potential token holders bonus for first 200-500 k raised. You know, suggesting bonus to 100 people doesn't make sense, because they can invest small amount. And if we speak about total summ , then such encouragement would be more efficient.

Piastr

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 06:59:51 PM

Hmm that is an interesting idea. I will think about it.  If I understand what you are saying is that if we say raise $200K, a bonus of 20% more tokens will be given to all present SANA token holders?
Don't make 2 posts in a raw, if you want to answer different people, then you can quote both in 1 post and it is according to bitcointalk rules.

No, it is not what I mean. I would like to say that it would be more efficient to suggest potential token holders bonus for first 200-500 k raised. You know, suggesting bonus to 100 people doesn't make sense, because they can invest small amount. And if we speak about total summ , then such encouragement would be more efficient.

Yes, but small amount of investment will mean small amount of bonus as well. So, this event is good for those people, who was thinking about investing, but had some doubts.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 07:03:33 PM

There is more detailed information about the discount sale of tokens in the form of a 20% discount?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 07:18:52 PM

I normally do post more that one answer and try not to post in a row.  I know the moderator told me.  In fact I answered yours in a multiple quote post.

About your post I guess I don't follow you.  It seems like you are saying the same thing i am saying that for the first $200 to $500k raised that a bonus of 20% more will be given to them.  Well that is what my example at the top was and basically that is what I am suggesting with the first 100 bitcointalk investor.  Also the investments will be small but not that small.  There is a minimum investment that has to be made.  For international investors under a Reg S, the minimum investment is $1,000 USD cash or Credit card or its equivalent as of today 0.099395 BTC or roughly 4.61 ET.

So first 100 international investors would bring in $100,000 USD.  But I would be fine with moving that up to first 200.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 07:37:17 PM

I never thought that the problem of cancer in dogs is so acute. Are there any bonuses for investors?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 07:50:05 PM

I never thought that the problem of cancer in dogs is so acute. Are there any bonuses for investors?

Hi Nevsky, You know I have been involved in canine cancer research for 13 years and that is still a very common question.

Canine in dogs is much worse than in people.

There are 6 million new cases of cancer in dogs each year in the US.
There are only 1.5 million of new cases of cancer in people each year in the U.S.

About 25% of all dogs will get cancer and between the US (89M) and Europe(85M) there are 174 million dogs.  That is the potential of 43.5 million dogs with cancer in the US and Europe.

Some breeds like Golden Retrievers, German Shepherds, Boxer and a few others are highly susceptible to cancer.  This might shock you but 75% of those breeds will die of cancer by the age of 10.  My wife and I have had 8 Goldens die of cancer. 7 died of Hemangiosarcoma (HSA).  HSA is just tearing through Goldens.  It has been very hard watching them die of HSA cancer.  It spreads fast often to the lungs.

But I am excited to say that our treatment works very well on HSA because it kills that cancer stem cells so it stops it in the tracks from spreading and then the main tumor, often in the Spleen, can be removed.  That said the main tumor can develop in the heart and that cannot be removed.

You also asked
Are there any bonuses for investors?

Are you talking about the 20% bonus of SANA tokens for the first 100 investors from Bicointalk or are you asking something else?
bitinka

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 08:02:37 PM

There is such a problem. My favorite bulldog died from cancer. I hope these medical developments will help not only animals. I think the project is worth supporting.
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 08:27:56 PM

There is more detailed information about the discount sale of tokens in the form of a 20% discount?

Here you go:

bitmaster.bit

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 08:34:14 PM

Here you go:

https://res.cloudinary.com/gnice104/image/upload/v1564604810/Bonus.fw_tgpqds.png
Very generous bonuses. I think I have time to get into this hundred. I just hold 1k dollars for investment.
serantepe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 08:38:01 PM

Will you have a referral system and a system of referral accumulative bonuses in the future in your platform?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 08:52:58 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2019, 09:18:00 PM by garyn

Multiple Questions and Answers

There is such a problem. My favorite bulldog died from cancer. I hope these medical developments will help not only animals. I think the project is worth supporting.

So sorry to hear about your bulldog dying from cancer.  Yes it will help more that animals.  And actually it has been helping people since 2009.  In 2017, I was introduced to Dr. Tsang and that is when I realized this would also work on dogs so we started in 2018 treating dogs for free to establish the proper dose and frequency.

Here you go:

Very generous bonuses. I think I have time to get into this hundred. I just hold 1k dollars for investment.
Great. Here is a direct link to start the investment process https://adsana.io/homepage/registration/

Will you have a referral system and a system of referral accumulative bonuses in the future in your platform?

Yes, once you make a investment please post it onto the ANN thread.  Then PM me with your Legal Name you made the investment under and I will find it on the Prime Trust Escrow Account.  Once confirmed that the investment is completed I will send the purchase SANA tokens and bonus SANA tokens to you ECR-20 wallet.  Our SANA tokens are minted through Polymath.

Gary
Genrix

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 10:53:21 PM

By the way it is great seeing bonus. It is first time I see bonus for bitcointalk community. Something new for me.
Hope it will help for your STO to raise enough money.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

Activity: 340
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 11:23:28 PM

I am sorry, but being a research scientist I can say those are serious red flags for me. It is only by having your work published in a peer reviewed scientific journal indexed in pubmed that it can be considered legit.

If it is not published, it just did not happen for me. In order for me to invest, I must read the scientific publications where I can check the data to decide if the treatment is promising.

You can see that after years of hard work we published our data from the first in vivo testing in humanized mice for our HIV cell based therapy (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4931630/) so our investors can check the research and decide to invest of they find it promising.

Are you sure that those billions are spended on such research? I mean, it is a perfect scheme to make money. I'm saying, that I do R&D in this field, take money and than only a part of them is used for this purpose. Another part goes to my account in some offshore country. Then, I can say, that I need more.

This would be a federal crime and you would go to jail. The NIH wants to know in great detail how you spend the grant money, and they want to see the receipts Wink. And any unused fund must be returned to the government.

Having said that, we are not an University, we are a private biotech company. As such, we invested our own money to fund the research, so it is only by having our HIV therapy reaching the market that we can have a return of investment. The same is true for any pharmaceutical company. So it is in our best interest to actually finish the research, so we can have a ROI.
RealPrMax

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 04:52:46 AM

The effects of the disease are devastating on every living being, this I believe we all or almost all know, the project is great , regards for all investors what are the benefits instead?

Investors have great benefits. They have the vote right, the right for dividends. Also, they can get 20% bonus, if they will be in the first 100 investors from the forum.

I think the main thing here is not investors, but to promote this project in order to really help many people in the fight against that terrible disease, and maybe even the day will come when we will not fight, but will be prevented and the cancer will be completely defeated.
RealPrMax

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 05:03:31 AM

This will probably seem strange, but I have not heard at all that dogs are dying of cancer, for me this is news. I live in Russia and with us they mostly die of old age. But apparently in America this problem is really relevant. We have a lot of people who are susceptible to disease, or already get it, it sometimes becomes scary when you find out that so many people die of cancer every year. That is why I immediately drew attention to this project and realized its benefits.
RealPrMax

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 05:05:17 AM

Or maybe someone knows, among dogs, is there a greater predisposition to cancer for certain breeds, or does it not depend on the breed of the dog? What is most contributing to this disease in animals?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: