Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:37:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8168 times)
rez303

Activity: 338
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 05:22:38 AM

I have about $ 10 to invest in your project, but for this industry, I want to be paid dividends and I am willing to lock my tokens for a certain period of time.
My question is whether the project has such a strategy? It is also a way for the price of the token to not be dumped and the value of the business remains high.
Hope I will be answered soon. Cheesy

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 06:10:02 AM

Multiple Questions and Answers

I never thought that the problem of cancer in dogs is so acute. Are there any bonuses for investors?
There is such a problem. My favorite bulldog died from cancer. I hope these medical developments will help not only animals. I think the project is worth supporting.

So sorry to hear about your bulldog dying from cancer.  Yes it will help more that animals.  And actually it has been helping people since 2009.  In 2017, I was introduced to Dr. Tsang and that is when I realized this would also work on dogs so we started in 2018 treating dogs for free to establish the proper dose and frequency.

There is more detailed information about the discount sale of tokens in the form of a 20% discount?
Here you go:

Very generous bonuses. I think I have time to get into this hundred. I just hold 1k dollars for investment.
Great. Here is a direct link to start the investment process https://adsana.io/homepage/registration/

Will you have a referral system and a system of referral accumulative bonuses in the future in your platform?

Yes, once you make a investment please post it onto the ANN thread.  Then PM me with your Legal Name you made the investment under and I will find it on the Prime Trust Escrow Account.  Once confirmed that the investment is completed I will send the purchase SANA tokens and bonus SANA tokens to you ECR-20 wallet.  Our SANA tokens are minted through Polymath.

Gary

I would also like to support your commitment in the fight against cancer. It is a pity there is currently no free money. To get a 20% bonus, I need at least 1k dollars? Thanks Gary.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Piastr

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 07:15:33 AM

I never thought that the problem of cancer in dogs is so acute. Are there any bonuses for investors?

Same. But we can see now, there is a huge problem. And as a manager, I can say, that there is a huge market with great opportunities.

Kiriya

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 07:58:24 AM

Multiple Questions and Answers

There is such a problem. My favorite bulldog died from cancer. I hope these medical developments will help not only animals. I think the project is worth supporting.

So sorry to hear about your bulldog dying from cancer.  Yes it will help more that animals.  And actually it has been helping people since 2009.  In 2017, I was introduced to Dr. Tsang and that is when I realized this would also work on dogs so we started in 2018 treating dogs for free to establish the proper dose and frequency.

There is more detailed information about the discount sale of tokens in the form of a 20% discount?
Here you go:

Very generous bonuses. I think I have time to get into this hundred. I just hold 1k dollars for investment.
Great. Here is a direct link to start the investment process https://adsana.io/homepage/registration/

Will you have a referral system and a system of referral accumulative bonuses in the future in your platform?

Yes, once you make a investment please post it onto the ANN thread.  Then PM me with your Legal Name you made the investment under and I will find it on the Prime Trust Escrow Account.  Once confirmed that the investment is completed I will send the purchase SANA tokens and bonus SANA tokens to you ECR-20 wallet.  Our SANA tokens are minted through Polymath.

Gary

I would also like to support your commitment in the fight against cancer. It is a pity there is currently no free money. To get a 20% bonus, I need at least 1k dollars? Thanks Gary.

There are several ways to support the project, but I think that it would be better to add affiliate program in this list. So, people, who can't invests at the moment can invite their friends and be rewarded.

ValeraGolyb

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 08:18:55 AM

I have about $ 10 to invest in your project, but for this industry, I want to be paid dividends and I am willing to lock my tokens for a certain period of time.
My question is whether the project has such a strategy? It is also a way for the price of the token to not be dumped and the value of the business remains high.
Hope I will be answered soon. Cheesy

I don't think that $10 will help to become rich via dividends, so there is no matter if your tokens will be locked. Or you are talking about all tokens?

LoraKalash

Activity: 431

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 09:01:33 AM

This will probably seem strange, but I have not heard at all that dogs are dying of cancer, for me this is news. I live in Russia and with us they mostly die of old age. But apparently in America this problem is really relevant. We have a lot of people who are susceptible to disease, or already get it, it sometimes becomes scary when you find out that so many people die of cancer every year. That is why I immediately drew attention to this project and realized its benefits.

There are no so many people in Russia and other post soviet countires, who will spend about $10k for the treatment for their dogs. Moreover, there are so many homeless dogs, so noone can tell from what they are dying.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
Vesna

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 10:08:23 AM

Of course, I said we do not need to start from the beginning we have a working treatment.  They said if you want our backing you have to start from the beginning and let us do everything and publish everything.

All they want is to use you and your method to PR themselves, to get grands for them. All that you wil get is "Thank's, it was a pleasure to work with you". No doubt,  they would try to steal your work.
Sexy_Sees

Activity: 128
Merit: 22

Life is like a box of chocolates :)

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 10:22:03 AM

This is actually a very good cause! Nice to see blockchain projects have purpose the change the world for the better. Hopefully you’re project will flourish and heal many dogs and people. Consider me a follower!
Dayana_Lloyd

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 10:37:28 AM

I think, they will create a whole ecosystem, with bonuses, affiliate programs, events, feedback, offers and so on. There are so many ways to develop such great project!

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Vesna

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 11:20:22 AM

The effects of the disease are devastating on every living being, this I believe we all or almost all know, the project is great , regards for all investors what are the benefits instead?

Investors have great benefits. They have the vote right, the right for dividends. Also, they can get 20% bonus, if they will be in the first 100 investors from the forum.

I think the main thing here is not investors, but to promote this project in order to really help many people in the fight against that terrible disease, and maybe even the day will come when we will not fight, but will be prevented and the cancer will be completely defeated.

Not sure, it is possible. Cancer is a desease, when DNA of good cell changes (like a mutation) and it transforms into bad (cancer) cell that dublicates itself. So, to be prevented from this process, we need to block the ability to mutate, which is the most important ability, when we are talking about evolution.
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

Activity: 340
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 12:30:06 PM

Not sure, it is possible. Cancer is a desease, when DNA of good cell changes (like a mutation) and it transforms into bad (cancer) cell that dublicates itself. So, to be prevented from this process, we need to block the ability to mutate, which is the most important ability, when we are talking about evolution.

Cancer cells can be revented back to normal cells by reporgramming the DNA during the regeneration process of some animals such as Salamanders. I wrote a paper on this argument entitled "Salamander regeneration as a model for developing novel regenerative and anticancer therapies.", which I suggest reading: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/25258653
Piastr

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 12:32:11 PM

The effects of the disease are devastating on every living being, this I believe we all or almost all know, the project is great , regards for all investors what are the benefits instead?

Investors have great benefits. They have the vote right, the right for dividends. Also, they can get 20% bonus, if they will be in the first 100 investors from the forum.

I think the main thing here is not investors, but to promote this project in order to really help many people in the fight against that terrible disease, and maybe even the day will come when we will not fight, but will be prevented and the cancer will be completely defeated.

Agree with you. I don't know the humanity must increase it's level of science to be able for such programming of DNA. It is almost a God level, you know. That's why, such projects and their products will be in demand and bring profits to their investors for centuries.

INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

Activity: 340
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 12:37:19 PM

Of course, I said we do not need to start from the beginning we have a working treatment.  They said if you want our backing you have to start from the beginning and let us do everything and publish everything.

All they want is to use you and your method to PR themselves, to get grands for them. All that you wil get is "Thank's, it was a pleasure to work with you". No doubt,  they would try to steal your work.

Hello? Are you there? If you do not publish your results they cannot be validated by the scientific community, and we have no way to know they are legit. Publishing your data is vital for the credibility of any research. They should collect all their data, and publish them in a peer reviewed scientific jorunal.
Genrix

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 12:53:59 PM

Do you have collaborations with scientists? And what is their opinion on your project and progress in fighting against cancer?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Yanina

Activity: 359

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 01:29:58 PM

Do you have collaborations with scientists? And what is their opinion on your project and progress in fighting against cancer?

I think you can find the answer under the link. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5163883.msg52018266#msg52018266
hamster fat

simply getting the job done

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 02:17:51 PM

I've read carefully about your project and it is promising. Most of all I like the way you are changing this world and searching for medicine helping humans

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 03:13:31 PM

I've read carefully about your project and it is promising. Most of all I like the way you are changing this world and searching for medicine helping humans

This current project is about treating dogs, not humans. But yes, it started from treaeting people and they are pretty successful in this sphere. In fact, some day they can become monopolists in cancer treatment.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 03:34:42 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2019, 04:40:48 PM by garyn

Multiple Comments and Responses

By the way it is great seeing bonus. It is first time I see bonus for bitcointalk community. Something new for me.
Hope it will help for your STO to raise enough money.
That is the point to try and motivate Bitcointalk members to invest.

Gary

This current project is about treating dogs, not humans. But yes, it started from treaeting people and they are pretty successful in this sphere. In fact, some day they can become monopolists in cancer treatment.
We do not want to have a monopoly forever.  We want a few years to give our investors a good return on their investment.  Then we will publish and/or get the word out.  Then other doctors and veterinarians can use the treatment and then we can really win the battle against cancer.  But I still think a majority of people and dog owners will come to us because we are the originators of the treatment and we have the inventor as part of our team.

Gary
I3arni

Activity: 616

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 03:53:01 PM

You have a wonderful goal, I hope that in the near future you will be able to show that your development is effective
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 03:54:42 PM

YES RealPrMax you are correct, the key part of the project is the treatment and stopping cancer.  But without Investors it will be hard to accomplish this so I am trying to get it across that this is a viable investment with great short term and long term potential.  It should make the short term investor money because they are getting in on a 50% discount from the main sale amount and hopefully a nice pop in the price after the STO is over and they have waited, for International investors, the 90 days before they can sell.  

And it will be great for the long term investor who just sits on the tokens for a few years or more and continues to make income on the dividends and when or if they want to sell the SANA tokens a few years down the road, the price then could bring them a 500% to a 1000% ROI.  The price would only have to reach $1.00 USD per token for them to get a 1000% ROI and their $1,000 investment would be worth $10,000.  Of course at this time, these examples are based on projections and speculation.

Gary
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: