Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:47:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8168 times)
ValeraGolyb

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 03:29:13 PM

I want to ask how they are going to advertise their clinic? what resources will they use and how much are they ready to spend on SMM?

Well, you can try to visit the website of the project. Also, you can read the whitepaper. I'm sure, You will find many answers on your questions.

The question about the exact way of advertisement is still open, because it is very important to understand if the team knows how to promote their business.

As for me, they just need to start. That's all. When people will see, that this approach works, the famous of these clinics will be spread very fast.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vesna

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 03:53:28 PM

And we are prepared to pay that with a successful STO which means at least raising $10 Million USD.

And it is well worth it to spend that to be on the top tier security exchanges.

Listing is very important part of business development for sure. But, before listing you need to ensure token holders, they they will get more if they will not sell tokens.
Great strategy Kira but some people are going to sell no matter what and others will hold long term.  We just need to show them the advantages.  But we need some activity to the market on an exchange.  Exchanges make money in the transactions, so they like to see a lot of buying a selling.

In fact, traders do high volumes on exchanges. So, you need to learn how to attract them to trade your token.
To do this, you need to achieve all the goals on the road map. Then both investors and many traders on exchanges will be interested in the long-term.

How much time will take to achieve all goals? Years? They will need traders as soon as possible, but not in several years. If there will be enough investments, it would be good to hire some traders.
Everyone expects a big profit in a short time. We all know that this does not always happen, although in 2017 we observed similar things. But today, as practice shows, it is not possible to quickly and earn a lot from your investments. The market is very unstable. That's why I do not expect lightning fast money.

By the way, I'm sure that this project will bring good profit to token holder very quickly. Everyone will want to have these tokens, after clinics start to work.
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 04:39:11 PM

I want to ask how they are going to advertise their clinic? what resources will they use and how much are they ready to spend on SMM?

Hi Kira, I have been the CEO and Co-Founder of the National Canine Cancer Foundation (NCCF) since 2006.  Since that time, we have built a strong relationship with the dog world.  Not just pet owners but with people involved in dog sports like Agility, Dock Diving, Fly Ball and Dog Confirmation (Dog Showing) and more.

We have also developed strong relationships with Pet companies who have supported the NCCF since 2006.  Plus multiple dog related magazines and websites.  And dog clubs and Veterinarians this includes Europe and Japan. There are many of these clubs and Vets who raise money for the NCCF every year.

And we have been to more events then I can could raising awareness.

I can say conservatively, we could reach over 2 million dog owners any time we wanted to in the US.  That is how we plan to markets our Canine Cancer Clinic in the U.S. at first.  Then word of mouth will take over from there.

Gary

Stay tuned I am making a big announcement in a few minutes
Kira_Fedorova

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 04:45:27 PM

Hi Kira, I have been the CEO and Co-Founder of the National Canine Cancer Foundation (NCCF) since 2006.  Since that time, we have built a strong relationship with the dog world.  Not just pet owners but with people involved in dog sports like Agility, Dock Diving, Fly Ball and Dog Confirmation (Dog Showing) and more.

We have also developed strong relationships with Pet companies who have supported the NCCF since 2006.  Plus multiple dog related magazines and websites.  And dog clubs and Veterinarians this includes Europe and Japan. There are many of these clubs and Vets who raise money for the NCCF every year.

I can say conservatively, we could reach over 2 million dog owners any time we wanted to in the US.  That is how we plan to markets our Canine Cancer Clinic in the U.S. at first.  Then word of mouth will take over from there.

Gary

Oh, so, you literally won't need to spend money for advertisement. So, you will have more funds to run the business smoothly, correct?

Kiriya

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 05:18:35 PM

Gary

Oh, so, you literally won't need to spend money for advertisement. So, you will have more funds to run the business smoothly, correct?

There is nothing stunning, that they won't need any advertisement. They have the most promising scientific approach of the year, in my opinion.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 05:29:48 PM

⭐️⭐️MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT⭐️⭐️

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 05:37:32 PM

Great announcement, Gary! Now, almost every person can invest in this brilliant project and help dogs as well as people to defeat Cancer.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 05:54:12 PM

Great announcement, Gary! Now, almost every person can invest in this brilliant project and help dogs as well as people to defeat Cancer.

That is my plan.  I will be travel over next few hours and will not be able to respond  Gary
Piastr

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:02:11 PM

That is my plan.  I will be travel over next few hours and will not be able to respond  Gary

What about the bonus? Will people who invest $90 get 20% bonus as well or this bonus will work only for $1,000+ investments?

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 06:22:14 PM

What about the bonus? Will people who invest $90 get 20% bonus as well or this bonus will work only for $1,000+ investments?

First 100 who invest from Bitcoin will still get their 20% bonus. No matter how much they will invest.

Again it will be about three hours before I respond to any more question.  Should give you all time to spread the word.

Gary
Kiriya

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:32:40 PM

First 100 who invest from Bitcoin will still get their 20% bonus. No matter how much they will invest.

Again it will be about three hours before I respond to any more question.  Should give you all time to spread the word.

Gary

If we will compare this minimum investment with previous one, it is already a huge bonus, but you didn't remove 20% bonus, so now it is very profitable to invest. Very generously!

bitinka

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:57:00 PM

As far as I understood there are discussions about Cancar treatment
So what about competitors? what are advantages of Cancar treatment STO?

The main feature of this treatment method is that they can use only 10% of common doses. And it has 90% efficiency. There is no another method, that has at least same parameters.
I understand the effectiveness of this technique is confirmed by clinical studies? I am opposed to testing drugs on dogs (

This treatment is confirmed since 2009. People are treated with this method for 10 year. Now, they understood, that dogs need this treatment too.
It's great. I think in the future people will be able to defeat cancer. In the future, treating cancer will be as easy as flu.

I hope for it too, but I don't think it is possible. People need to have immunity to cancer, otherwise, people will always suffer from this disease.
Immunity does not protect health from all diseases. Doctors understand me better. But if they invent a medicine, it will be a breakthrough of the century in medicine.
Yanina

Activity: 359

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 07:09:18 PM

The main feature of this treatment method is that they can use only 10% of common doses. And it has 90% efficiency. There is no another method, that has at least same parameters.
I understand the effectiveness of this technique is confirmed by clinical studies? I am opposed to testing drugs on dogs (

This treatment is confirmed since 2009. People are treated with this method for 10 year. Now, they understood, that dogs need this treatment too.
It's great. I think in the future people will be able to defeat cancer. In the future, treating cancer will be as easy as flu.

I hope for it too, but I don't think it is possible. People need to have immunity to cancer, otherwise, people will always suffer from this disease.
Immunity does not protect health from all diseases. Doctors understand me better. But if they invent a medicine, it will be a breakthrough of the century in medicine.

A medicine that can reprogram DNA? It is impossible at this stage of mankind's evolution. How do you see that?
Piastr

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 07:30:07 PM

A medicine that can reprogram DNA? It is impossible at this stage of mankind's evolution. How do you see that?

Did you read a book of Dan Brown "Inferno"? There is a film too, by the way. It says, that today nano technologies can do many thing, that almost everyone finds it impossible.

Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 07:57:31 PM

Gary, are you planning on distributing airdrops? It would be very useful for attracting potential investors.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 09:07:24 PM

What have you achieved since 2009 and what is your plan for next 5 years? When will you increase number of people in threatments?
Vesna

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 09:23:12 PM

Gary, are you planning on distributing airdrops? It would be very useful for attracting potential investors.

Usually, airdrops are used to increase the number of follovers in project's social networks. I don't think there are any investors amoung airdrop participants. Usually, 90% of them are bots.
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 03:32:44 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2019, 03:46:22 AM by garyn

Multiple comments and responses

We plan on air dropping.  As a reward for people who bring in investors.

Gary

What have you achieved since 2009 and what is your plan for next 5 years? When will you increase number of people in threatments?

Since 2009 Dr. Tsang has been treating people and stopping the cancer in their bodies. Growing from one hospital to 26.  In just one hospital 12,000 + treatments have been given. People living because they have received out treatment.

Next five year open up to 50 clinics for dogs and people.  If you read over our website or white paper you can find all of your answers in more detail.

Usually, airdrops are used to increase the number of follovers in project's social networks. I don't think there are any investors amoung airdrop participants. Usually, 90% of them are bots.
You know, bounty participants can turn into users and investors. I've started from bounty growing capital and if I appreciate project then I am ready to invest.
Also have you heard about search indexing?

We have some bounty programs for our social media.  Perhaps some of them and maybe you Coino.org will invest since I have made the entry price significantly lower.

Gary

Vesna

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 06:26:53 AM

You know, bounty participants can turn into users and investors. I've started from bounty growing capital and if I appreciate project then I am ready to invest.

You are right. But, I said that about 90% of airdrop participants are bots. Amoung other 10% can be potential investors, yes.
LoraKalash

Activity: 431

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 07:04:24 AM

Multiple comments and responses

We plan on air dropping.  As a reward for people who bring in investors.

Gary

Since 2009 Dr. Tsang has been treating people and stopping the cancer in their bodies. Growing from one hospital to 26.  In just one hospital 12,000 + treatments have been given. People living because they have received out treatment.

Next five year open up to 50 clinics for dogs and people.  If you read over our website or white paper you can find all of your answers in more detail.

We have some bounty programs for our social media.  Perhaps some of them and maybe you Coino.org will invest since I have made the entry price significantly lower.

Gary

As for me, I think that in 5 years you will have more clinics, but not 50. Moreover, you can sell your franchise to get more incomes in the future.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: