Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:40:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8168 times)
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 08:46:50 PM

And our conversations with larger Angel Investors.

What about Angel Investors? When are you planning to talk with them, if you've found any. They often visit Blockchain events, by the way.

Angel investors are very important for every young project. I think, team needs to throw all their time on finding Angel investors. Their money will let the team to promote the project wider.
Who are they?

You don't know who angel investors are? Investors, who put their money into projects on the very beginning of their development for additional and exclusive benefits.
It seems to me that the team needs to talk more about the AdSana project at various blockchain conferences. I think that there are many investors who are ready to support such a unique project.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 11:32:50 PM

It seems to me that the team needs to talk more about the AdSana project at various blockchain conferences. I think that there are many investors who are ready to support such a unique project.
I think that not only blockchain conferences are important,but medical conferences are essential too. Spread the world about Adsana to fight cancer!

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 11:46:34 PM

What about Angel Investors? When are you planning to talk with them, if you've found any. They often visit Blockchain events, by the way.

Angel investors are very important for every young project. I think, team needs to throw all their time on finding Angel investors. Their money will let the team to promote the project wider.
Who are they?

You don't know who angel investors are? Investors, who put their money into projects on the very beginning of their development for additional and exclusive benefits.

You are 110% correct.  I am planning those event now.  That said I encourage you all via Bitcointalk to get involved now because when I go to this events I will get the investors I need.  I specifically came to Bitcointalk first to give you all the chance to get in on the project first.

I know the others will come in and then there will be not available SANA tokens for those on Bitcointalk.

Gary
Piastr

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 06:38:13 AM

Who are they?

It was already said several times, that the most important for them right now is to focus on Blockchain events, because they can attract investor there.

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 06:53:32 AM

As for me, I believe, that when you will have you business runing you won't need to keep the excitement going, because it will keep going dy it's own.

Very true. If they claimed to have a proven cancer treatment 10 years ago, then I would say it would not be difficult to thrive in this crypto business. Let us see if this project is still alive 6 months or couple of years from now???
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 07:22:04 AM

Who are they?

You are 110% correct.  I am planning those event now.  That said I encourage you all via Bitcointalk to get involved now because when I go to this events I will get the investors I need.  I specifically came to Bitcointalk first to give you all the chance to get in on the project first.

I know the others will come in and then there will be not available SANA tokens for those on Bitcointalk.

Gary

What will be the 1st crypto conference you are planning to visit? Will you share with us some photos/videos from the event?

Vesna

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 08:18:59 AM

First we will never forget the people who invested money to help get us started.

Secondly, they will all be token/shareholders in the company, so they will hear everything going on.

Third, we will continue to market so we will keep this thread active. Even when we have the money we need to keep the excitement going so that the good news will help us gain entry into new areas.

Very important information for potential investors. Tell me please, if some foundations will want to buy you token, will you sing papers that will give some guarantees to them?
ValeraGolyb

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 08:47:34 AM

As for me, I believe, that when you will have you business runing you won't need to keep the excitement going, because it will keep going dy it's own.

Very true. If they claimed to have a proven cancer treatment 10 years ago, then I would say it would not be difficult to thrive in this crypto business. Let us see if this project is still alive 6 months or couple of years from now???

I bet they will operate many years. As for me, I think that it is the best project for investing on the market at the moment.

LoraKalash

Activity: 431

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 09:25:59 AM

Who are they?

Gary

Don't worry about Bitcointalk users. It will be only their fault when your tokens will be bought by institutional investors. Most of them, will go to exchanges and buy tokens there.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 10:08:18 AM

First we will never forget the people who invested money to help get us started.

Secondly, they will all be token/shareholders in the company, so they will hear everything going on.

Third, we will continue to market so we will keep this thread active. Even when we have the money we need to keep the excitement going so that the good news will help us gain entry into new areas.

Very important information for potential investors. Tell me please, if some foundations will want to buy you token, will you sing papers that will give some guarantees to them?

As far as I know, all projects sing such documents, when it is talked about millions of dollars. So, I think that there is no any problem in that.

artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 11:10:02 AM

Well, the team of the project just need to be active after sales too. They also need to complete their roadmap and don't forget to update this thread.
Yes, most of teams forget to keep working balance after the end of tokensale. They just collect money and everything is over
Let's see how this STO will run, I believe it will satisfy investors

I'm sure they, because, as you can see, their CEO is very active, and he always answers all questions here.
Well, this is not an indicator that the project will be successful. From my own experience I will say that most of the investments today do not pay off. Either this time or everything happens because there is no regulation.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Piastr

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 12:35:17 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2019, 03:53:22 PM by Piastr

Well, the team of the project just need to be active after sales too. They also need to complete their roadmap and don't forget to update this thread.
Yes, most of teams forget to keep working balance after the end of tokensale. They just collect money and everything is over

I'm sure they, because, as you can see, their CEO is very active, and he always answers all questions here.
Well, this is not an indicator that the project will be successful. From my own experience I will say that most of the investments today do not pay off. Either this time or everything happens because there is no regulation.

This project has too good product, so it can't fail, for my opinion. But, the fact this project has US jurisdiction almost guarantee that it is not a scam. What do you think?

defyance

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 12:51:48 PM

This project has too good product, so it can't fail, for my opinion. But, the fact this project has US jurisdiction almost guarantee that it is a scam. What do you think?
Although they have experience and multiple tests, product isn't fully ready, because there is no medicine against cancer.
At the same time I think they will achieve plans

Genrix

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 01:23:04 PM

Being a security token you will easily raise funds in USA. By the way what is your target market? I know that people from all over the world are waiting for this medicine

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
ValeraGolyb

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 01:32:57 PM

This project has too good product, so it can't fail, for my opinion. But, the fact this project has US jurisdiction almost guarantee that it is a scam. What do you think?
Although they have experience and multiple tests, product isn't fully ready, because there is no medicine against cancer.
At the same time I think they will achieve plans

They have 90% successfull medicine from cancer at the moment, that has no bad side effects. I think, it is enough for the start.

Piastr

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 01:54:16 PM

Being a security token you will easily raise funds in USA. By the way what is your target market? I know that people from all over the world are waiting for this medicine

As this project is about Cancer treatment in dogs, their target market is countries with big problem of Cancer in dogs. Also, people must love their pets to be ready to pay for the treatment.

bitinka

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 01:59:35 PM

Yes, friend. Recently, there have been many such teams. Some disappointments. I hope that the STO team will succeed and investors will be rewarded properly.

As for me, I'm sure they will. I just hope, that they will raise enough money for clinic for humans, because they will surely raise money for dogs' clinics.
I also think that there is every chance to collect the required amount of funds. Further depends on the team and their actions.

I agree, everything is about the team and what they will do. But I'm sure, that such project just can't stay without investors.
Need to invest in advertising and marketing. So that people learn about such a wonderful project.
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 02:31:02 PM

Vesna what do you mean by Foundations.  Foundations to me are non profits.  What sort of guarantee are you talking about?

Gary
Vesna

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 03:31:20 PM

Vesna what do you mean by Foundations.  Foundations to me are non profits.  What sort of guarantee are you talking about?

Gary

I meant Investment Funds, that are focused on Blockchain projects, because they can be much more profitable than other investments. Regarding guaranties, as far as I know, such Funds want to recieve some guarantees, that their money won't disappear, because, for example, project won't be listed anywhere.
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 03:32:06 PM

Multiple comments and responses
author=Piastr link=topic=5163883.msg52110323#msg52110323 date=1565354117]

Piastr I think you meant to write that since this project is under US jurisdiction it almost gaurantee that it is NOT a scam.  Right?

Gary

author=artdor link=topic=5163883.msg52109483#msg52109483 date=1565349002]
[/quote]

Artdor have you had experience with typical blockchain ICO based mainly on APPS or software within the blockchain.  Because we are not that.  We are, first a regulated STO, and we are a brick and mortar buildings that has clinics with a proven and working cancer treatment that will immediately, when the first one is open, generate revenue.

Gary

Gary

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: