Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:56:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8168 times)
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 04:32:49 PM

If you will put all tokens that you wanted to sell on main sale to the treasury, what will happen to them?

Different things that happen such as:

1. They stay there and the demand for the outstanding tokens go up.
2. We could offer for dividends either USD or, if an existing token holder wants, we can pay their dividend in SANA tokens so they have a chance to get more SANA tokens without buying them.
3. We could use them to buy companies, clinics and such that can help, with just one purchase, improve our client base and revenue/profit.
4. We could use them up there road to raise more money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kiriya

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 04:41:19 PM

Do not believe them for a second.
Cancer treatment ans blockchain? Run as far as you can get form this one, 100% scam.

No legitimate cancer treatment which has shown good trails needs tokens to get them going, big pharma would rush in with stacks of money before we could blink.

RED FLAGS ALL OVER HERE

What prooves do you have? For now, it is just your opinion. Can you prove somehow that this project is scam? It has US registration, and it is a STO, so it should be accepted by SEC.

The opposite what proof you have that this is NOT a SCAM?
The logic and rational thinking indicates that it is a scam, noone in this field of business needs money from ICO.

I will change my mind if they have SEC approval ut it wont happen Tongue

Hi prehisto,  I will answer your comments one by one.

1.  I have said over and over that WE DO NOT HAVE A NEW DRUG, we are using already FDA approved and patented drug.  One of the drugs has been on the market for over 30 year but no one has every thought of using it in combinations with chemotherapy drugs until Dr. Tsang tried it and it worked and has been working on people in China since 2009. SO there is no reasons for a Big Pharma company to rush in with stacks of money.

2.  Yes we could raise the money from institutional lenders, VC's, Angel Investors and more.  And we are talking with them as we speak.  And moving forward well.  But with all of the big money coming it, control can be lost which can turn what we want to be a treatment for the masses to become cost prohibitive for the masses.  Big investors are interested in big profits.  We are interesting is good profits and help as many dogs and people we can.

We are hoping that since this is a cancer treatment we are making affordable for dogs and people that we would give those same people a chance to become part of it.  That is why we are doing it as a STO.  Plus if you read the whitepaper or website you can see some distinct advantages of using the blockchain to help run our company.

3.  AS PER SEC APPROVAL. We are doing everything legal and according to the SEC's rules under the Securities Act of 1933 and Rule 506(c) under Regulation D for US investors and under Regulation S for International investors.  I live in the US with my wife and two kids, we have a securities attorney, we use Polymath smart contract to create the SANA security tokens and to mint them.   We had to prove to Polymath we were legal under SEC's 506(c).  How? Buy submitting to them our business plan, our Subscription Agreement and our PPM (Private Placement Memorandum).  ALL documents require to have via Rule 506(c) of the Securities Act.  I would be happy to send anyone who wants to review these.

Do you really thing I would risk going to jail by running a STO scam if I lived in the US causing me to be away from my wife and kids? NEVER Do you think Polymath would have accepted us if we could not prove we were a legal STO?

On our website, I have links to FB, LinkedIn and more that show who I am and what I have been doing for years. People who are running a scam hide who they are or put up false or vague Identities.  Besides myself, our Chief Operating Officer's LinkedIn can show exactly who he is and what he has been doing.  Same with Dr. Tsang and his CV that we have a link to on our website which shows his years of research.

Only legitimate people would give out as much information about them as we do.  

4.  And finally if you don't believe in us or think we are wrong then I encourage you to do more research on us.  

Gary

I don't understand that guy. Didn't he hear about the presumption of innocence? He says that the project is a scam, because he thinks he knows what's going on in this sphere of business?

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 04:43:59 PM

Multiple Comments and Responses
Is cancer "per se" curable? I always thought that it is possible for some new form of cancer or something similar to cancer to emerge. Is that thinking wrong?

Hi dzonikg28, that is a great questions.  There are some researchers who will then use the word curable but instead controllable. 

And with our treatment it can be both.  For example in some of the hospitals in China people being treated need to travel and cannot take off of their work for 7 to 10 weeks.  So they come for 2 to 3 weeks every year and their fatal cancer becomes a controllable chronic cancer.

Other go through the treatment and AFTER the treatment have the remaining tumor take out and they are cancer free for the rest of their life. 

But some cancers like brain cancer cannot be treated with our treatment because of the blood/brain barrier.

Gary

You definitely need to visit as many blockchain events as you can. Which one will be the first and will you be the only one, who will visit them?

I will have a list by end of this week.  Gary
Kira_Fedorova

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 04:50:28 PM

Cancer treatment ans blockchain? Run as far as you can get form this one, 100% scam.

No legitimate cancer treatment which has shown good trails needs tokens to get them going, big pharma would rush in with stacks of money before we could blink.

RED FLAGS ALL OVER HERE

What prooves do you have? For now, it is just your opinion. Can you prove somehow that this project is scam? It has US registration, and it is a STO, so it should be accepted by SEC.

The logic and rational thinking indicates that it is a scam, noone in this field of business needs money from ICO.

1.  I have said over and over that WE DO NOT HAVE A NEW DRUG, we are using already FDA approved and patented drug.  One of the drugs has been on the market for over 30 year but no one has every thought of using it in combinations with chemotherapy drugs until Dr. Tsang tried it and it worked and has been working on people in China since 2009. SO there is no reasons for a Big Pharma company to rush in with stacks of money.

2.  Yes we could raise the money from institutional lenders, VC's, Angel Investors and more.  And we are talking with them as we speak.  And moving forward well.  But with all of the big money coming it, control can be lost which can turn what we want to be a treatment for the masses to become cost prohibitive for the masses.  Big investors are interested in big profits.  We are interesting is good profits and help as many dogs and people we can.

We are hoping that since this is a cancer treatment we are making affordable for dogs and people that we would give those same people a chance to become part of it.  That is why we are doing it as a STO.  Plus if you read the whitepaper or website you can see some distinct advantages of using the blockchain to help run our company.

3.  AS PER SEC APPROVAL. We are doing everything legal and according to the SEC's rules under the Securities Act of 1933 and Rule 506(c) under Regulation D for US investors and under Regulation S for International investors.  I live in the US with my wife and two kids, we have a securities attorney, we use Polymath smart contract to create the SANA security tokens and to mint them.   We had to prove to Polymath we were legal under SEC's 506(c).  How? Buy submitting to them our business plan, our Subscription Agreement and our PPM (Private Placement Memorandum).  ALL documents require to have via Rule 506(c) of the Securities Act.  I would be happy to send anyone who wants to review these.

Do you really thing I would risk going to jail by running a STO scam if I lived in the US causing me to be away from my wife and kids? NEVER Do you think Polymath would have accepted us if we could not prove we were a legal STO?

On our website, I have links to FB, LinkedIn and more that show who I am and what I have been doing for years. People who are running a scam hide who they are or put up false or vague Identities.  Besides myself, our Chief Operating Officer's LinkedIn can show exactly who he is and what he has been doing.  Same with Dr. Tsang and his CV that we have a link to on our website which shows his years of research.

4.  And finally if you don't believe in us or think we are wrong then I encourage you to do more research on us.  

Gary

I don't understand that guy. Didn't he hear about the presumption of innocence? He says that the project is a scam, because he thinks he knows what's going on in this sphere of business?

There are many forum users, who doesn't understand anything in fundraising. They think, that if the project is so unique, than it can't be here.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 05:02:24 PM

Gary

I did want to add something to this string of post but wanted to let it be by itself.  There is both a benefit and additional requirements if we have over 2000 investors in our SANA tokens.  Which when I brought this to the cryptocurrency world and lowered the minimum requirement to $90, I knew would happen.   SEC rules state that if a company have over 2000 individual investor that they are then considered a public company and must file all the require documents including a registration statement, Form 10K and quarterly statements.

Giving more credibility to our company plus more accountability.  And even easier to be listed on all the larger security exchanges

If you want to read more about this here is a link directly to the SEC's website

Garyhttps://www.sec.gov/smallbusiness/goingpublic/exchangeactreporting
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 05:02:50 PM

I think you should take their money too, but only if there won't be a danger to lose your company. So, you need a very good lawer.

Yanina

Activity: 359

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 05:13:23 PM

But some cancers like brain cancer cannot be treated with our treatment because of the blood/brain barrier.

So, you have a lot of work to do to find out how to treat these types of cancer.  Smiley Is it the only type of cancer you can't treat?
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 05:20:16 PM

I think you should take their money too, but only if there won't be a danger to lose your company. So, you need a very good lawer.

We will if the deal is right for all parties.  I have dealt with institutional investors before and they are demanding and some will ultimately end up with them owner 75% or more of the company. 

Gary
ValeraGolyb

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 05:32:52 PM

RED FLAGS ALL OVER HERE

Gary

US registration by US citizen. The project uses Polymath. How thoughts about scam project could come in someone's head? Such nonsense.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 05:37:25 PM

I have to repeat the question again. Will SANA tokens be frozen for any period of time or not. This questions is very important.

Hi Valera sorry I am taking so long to answer your question.  I prefer to use the legal term of restricted from selling instead of frozen.

For International Investors under Regulation S, investors SANA tokens will be restricted from sell them for only 90 days.

For US investors under Regulations D,  investors SANA tokens will be restricted from selling them for 12 months.  That said, US investors are used to this.  It is the same case for investing into any private company.

THAT SAID, this is only for the initial investment. There are NO RESTRICTIONS, when someone buys them on an secondary exchange AND when we go over 2000 individual investors and we are considered a public company, there are no restrictions of when you sell.  You could buy it and 10 seconds later sell it on any exchange.

Gary
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 05:50:36 PM

We will if the deal is right for all parties.  I have dealt with institutional investors before and they are demanding and some will ultimately end up with them owner 75% or more of the company. 

Gary

I've heard about that before. It is very difficult to get direct funds from institutional investors and not to lose your company. As for me, I understand why you are here.

ValeraGolyb

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 06:03:00 PM

I have to repeat the question again. Will SANA tokens be frozen for any period of time or not. This questions is very important.

Hi Valera sorry I am taking so long to answer your question.  I prefer to use the legal term of restricted from selling instead of frozen.

For International Investors under Regulation S, investors SANA tokens will be restricted from sell them for only 90 days.

For US investors under Regulations D,  investors SANA tokens will be restricted from selling them for 12 months.  That said, US investors are used to this.  It is the same case for investing into any private company.

THAT SAID, this is only for the initial investment. There are NO RESTRICTIONS, when someone buys them on an secondary exchange AND when we go over 2000 individual investors and we are considered a public company, there are no restrictions of when you sell.  You could buy it and 10 seconds later sell it on any exchange.

Gary

So, when you will become a public company, there won't be any restrictions for US investors under Regulations D too?

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 06:32:11 PM

What are your expectations guys on possible return on investments let's say after 1 year of investment?

Hi coino.org, that is difficult to say.  Depends on certain things such as:

How much we raise?  And how much we raise dictates how many and how quickly we can open clinics.

Here is a spreadsheet of what we can earn over five years and how many clinics we could open.  It is based on a minimum of raising $10 Million used to open the clinics and cover the operating expense until revenue starts creating a profit.  You can draw your own conclusions on what the ROI will be.

Remember your return on investment is based on several things

1. How long you hold onto the SANA tokens and hopefully the value of the SANA token goes up before you sell.
2. How much in dividends you receive.  Dividends from profits and dividends for the 10% shares of every $1.00 of prepaid treatment credits (our utility tokens once the fundraising is over). 

NOTE: Something to remember about the pre paid treatment credits is that you much consider it as insurance.  Any pre paid treatment credits one buys gives them insurance or assurance that they have money toward the treatment.  Beside the 20% discount in treatment one gets when buying the pre paid treatment credits, it is also a great way for them to "pay over time" for the treatment.

Dogs owners know the statistics for dogs and cancer.  They know there is a 25% chance their dog will get cancers and some breeds like Golden Retrievers, German Shepherds, Boxer, 75% of these breed will get cancer.

So the dog owner can prepare for it by buying, bit by bit, month by month, pre pad treatment credits knowing that they will have the insurance or assurance that they can afford the treatment if or when their dog get cancer.  Plus they get a 20% discount in the treatment.

I know the dog world in the US.  We know that is a large group of dog owners there they consider they consider their dog more than just a pet.  It is part of their family and when we give them an opportunity to buy a little at a time pre paid treatment credit, a large number of dog owners will take advantage of this.  And 10% of all the pre paid treatment credit is paid out to all the SANA token holders at the time these dividends are paid out.

Now if they buy these pre paid treatment credits and then never have to use it.  They can give them away to someone or sell them to someone for the price that paid for them.  We will offer this option on our app.

Gary
Anna_Petrova

Activity: 270

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 07:00:27 AM

What are your expectations guys on possible return on investments let's say after 1 year of investment?

How much we raise?  And how much we raise dictates how many and how quickly we can open clinics.

Here is a spreadsheet of what we can earn over five years and how many clinics we could open.  It is based on a minimum of raising $10 Million used to open the clinics and cover the operating expense until revenue starts creating a profit.  You can draw your own conclusions on what the ROI will be.

1. How long you hold onto the SANA tokens and hopefully the value of the SANA token goes up before you sell.
2. How much in dividends you receive.  Dividends from profits and dividends for the 10% shares of every $1.00 of prepaid treatment credits (our utility tokens once the fundraising is over). 

NOTE: Something to remember about the pre paid treatment credits is that you much consider it as insurance.  Any pre paid treatment credits one buys gives them insurance or assurance that they have money toward the treatment.  Beside the 20% discount in treatment one gets when buying the pre paid treatment credits, it is also a great way for them to "pay over time" for the treatment.

Dogs owners know the statistics for dogs and cancer.  They know there is a 25% chance their dog will get cancers and some breeds like Golden Retrievers, German Shepherds, Boxer, 75% of these breed will get cancer.

So the dog owner can prepare for it by buying, bit by bit, month by month, pre pad treatment credits knowing that they will have the insurance or assurance that they can afford the treatment if or when their dog get cancer.  Plus they get a 20% discount in the treatment.

I know the dog world in the US.  We know that is a large group of dog owners there they consider they consider their dog more than just a pet.  It is part of their family and when we give them an opportunity to buy a little at a time pre paid treatment credit, a large number of dog owners will take advantage of this.  And 10% of all the pre paid treatment credit is paid out to all the SANA token holders at the time these dividends are paid out.

Now if they buy these pre paid treatment credits and then never have to use it.  They can give them away to someone or sell them to someone for the price that paid for them.  We will offer this option on our app.

Gary

When are you planning to start the app. Is it already in alpha/beta testing or you'll start to develop it after the end of sales?
Kiriya

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 07:49:11 AM

Gary

I did want to add something to this string of post but wanted to let it be by itself.  There is both a benefit and additional requirements if we have over 2000 investors in our SANA tokens.  Which when I brought this to the cryptocurrency world and lowered the minimum requirement to $90, I knew would happen.   SEC rules state that if a company have over 2000 individual investor that they are then considered a public company and must file all the require documents including a registration statement, Form 10K and quarterly statements.

Giving more credibility to our company plus more accountability.  And even easier to be listed on all the larger security exchanges

If you want to read more about this here is a link directly to the SEC's website

Garyhttps://www.sec.gov/smallbusiness/goingpublic/exchangeactreporting

So, there is no matter how much those 2000 investors bring to the project? Even if all of them invest minimal amount, they are counted too?

Kiriya

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 09:17:19 AM

Gary

When are you planning to start the app. Is it already in alpha/beta testing or you'll start to develop it after the end of sales?

As or me, I'd like to knwo, what exact features will this app provide, if you can share ths information with us right now.

Anna_Petrova

Activity: 270

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 09:45:57 AM

Gary

As or me, I'd like to knwo, what exact features will this app provide, if you can share ths information with us right now.

As far as I understood they want to build a ecosystem. If so, what else it will be consist of?
Dayana_Lloyd

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 10:13:48 AM

Gary

As far as I understood they want to build a ecosystem. If so, what else it will be consist of?

Would be awesome if you are right. All great projects develop same ecosystems. It is some kind of characteristic, that shows, that the project is really serious.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
LoraKalash

Activity: 431

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 10:41:17 AM

Gary

Would be awesome if you are right. All great projects develop same ecosystems. It is some kind of characteristic, that shows, that the project is really serious.

Following yuor logic, if the project has no ecosystem, than it is not serious, right? What makes you think so?

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
Dayana_Lloyd

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 11:17:49 AM

Gary

Following yuor logic, if the project has no ecosystem, than it is not serious, right? What makes you think so?

Every serious project wants to increase it's integration in as many aspects of clients' life as it possible in order to make him a loyal customer.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: