Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:37:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8168 times)
Kira_Fedorova

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:47:06 AM

Some projects are practicing so called buy-back model, when project buy tokens from bounty hunter and other token holders. Did you think about this model?

Yes, an excellent model, I also wrote about this in this thread, this will give great chances that bounty hunters will not drop the price down. I hope there will be something similar.

There were many times, when investors droped the price by them own in order to buy more tokens in lower price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anna_Petrova

Activity: 270

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 10:20:38 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2019, 10:59:08 AM by Anna_Petrova

Some projects are practicing so called buy-back model, when project buy tokens from bounty hunter and other token holders. Did you think about this model?

Yes, an excellent model, I also wrote about this in this thread, this will give great chances that bounty hunters will not drop the price down. I hope there will be something similar.

There were many times, when investors droped the price by them own in order to buy more tokens in lower price.

In fact, really big investors understand that real profits can be gained only in several years. SO, they don't care what will happen with the price of token in the very beginning.
ValeraGolyb

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 11:00:53 AM

Such investors don't care what is happening with the price at the beginning only if it doesn't grow. )

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 11:48:42 AM

Such investors don't care what is happening with the price at the beginning only if it doesn't grow. )

Correct, they understand that there are minimum chances to get profit quickly, but if it is possible, they will sell all tokens for sure and than buy in lower price.

Beoga
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 12:20:45 PM

As I see the main idea of the project is to raise funds for clinics and save as much as possible the lives of people and animals. The token's price is second question.
Yanina

Activity: 359

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 01:19:27 PM

Will you continue to support this thread, if you will deal with that broker dealer? I mean, will you publish news and announcements here?
Piastr

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 02:08:34 PM

As I see the main idea of the project is to raise funds for clinics and save as much as possible the lives of people and animals. The token's price is second question.

The token's price is a secondary question for AdSana project developers, but not for investors, especially for small ones, because they often rely on very quick profit.

ValeraGolyb

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 02:25:21 PM

Will you continue to support this thread, if you will deal with that broker dealer? I mean, will you publish news and announcements here?

Well, this forum is the largest and the most popural crypto related forum in the world, that's why I think, that they will continue to support this thread.

Dayana_Lloyd

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 02:59:04 PM

I think it is too early to talk about cooperation with a broker dealer, because their negotiations are in the very beginning, as far as I understood.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Piastr

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 03:10:58 PM

I think it is too early to talk about cooperation with a broker dealer, because their negotiations are in the very beginning, as far as I understood.

Well, it was said that they need about a month to go to one exchange. That's why I think that they have a deal already.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 03:39:00 PM

The most important thing to keep the price is to buy coins from those who merge them immediately after entering the exchange, otherwise the cost may fall very much, investors will be in a deep minus.

I like these questions because it allows me to repeats something VERY IMPORTANT.  When you are talking about previous ICO's where after they close and get on exchanges people dump their tokens and the price goes way way down.

You are comparing apples to oranges.  Without insulting any past projects WE ARE NOT a ICO that has hyped the heck out of a project that still does not even have a viable blockchain application.  I remember reading about a ICO that raised $125 Million dollars and they said in their White Paper that their app would not even be done till 2024.  Who would invest in a project like that.  By 2024 most likely their application will be obsolete and worthless.

Also while everyone else was dumping those tokens so were the Founders of those ICO's.

WE ARE a security token.  We are NOT a blockchain based application or project.  We are using blockchain to make it more convenient to pay and book.  We are using Blockchain to store treatment data for research but we are NOT dependent on it.  We are using it because it will IMPROVE out efficiency. 

WE ARE a company that, at first, is opening treatment facilities, in the US, for dogs with cancer and we will be treating them with our proprietary treatment.  Any industry related to dogs the US is booming.  Over $17 billion was spent in 2017 on Vet Care in the US and over $69 Billion on Pets in the US.

Check out this data.

That should tell you how booming of a industry is pets and dogs in the US. 

If you want to see what might happen with our security tokens you need to look at IPO's.  Companies that went public in the US.  Then you will see a model that after the IPO ends then the price a majority of the time goes up but some dip a bit in price but then they price will be judged by the actual revenues and profits.  Then you would see how great of a deal it was for those investors who were lucky enough to get in on a IPO.

You cannot view what the price of our Security Tokens will do compared to what hyped up ICO's did in the past.

First we will offer to buy the bounties if we can.  Second none of the founder and principles of the company will be allow to sell their tokens for at least 12 months.  Nor can any like US Institutional Investors.  That is a SEC law.

I hope that helps to explain it.

Gary
ValeraGolyb

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 03:39:48 PM

Well, it was said that they need about a month to go to one exchange. That's why I think that they have a deal already.

Will see. I think Gary will answer this question too, when he will back. If they really can do it in a month, it is great.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 03:51:50 PM

Multiple Comments and Responses
So, you want to place tokens not on crypto-exchanges, but on large American exchanges? Or did I misunderstand? If so, it would be a very big breakthrough.

RealPrMAX it is not a large American exchange.  There are no large American exchanges for security tokens.  

Will see. I think Gary will answer this question too, when he will back. If they really can do it in a month, it is great.

Valera we do not have a deal yet which is why I am not saying more.  As soon as I have a deal I will let you no.  What I am saying is that it will depend on a few answers that I need.  And of course this is going to cost about $60,000 USD.  So the faster I raise that, the faster we can get the project on one of these exchanges.  Again those who come in now will have the best at advantage once we get on the exchange.

Why?  Well for one they will automatically double the return on their investment.  If they bought it for $.10 USD per token during this pre-sale and on the exchange it will start at $.20 they are automatically doubling their investment.

The token's price is a secondary question for AdSana project developers, but not for investors, especially for small ones, because they often rely on very quick profit.

Piastr treating the dogs is the number one goal. But right after that is giving our investors a great return on their investment.  So the token price will always be important.

Well, this forum is the largest and the most popural crypto related forum in the world, that's why I think, that they will continue to support this thread.

Valera yes Bitcointalk is the largest so I hope it will support it not just by interacting with the thread but by investing.  I am counting on it.  I really would prefer to have all the investors be from the general public not large investment companies.  Again the treatment is for the general public so I really want the investments to come from the general public.

Gary
ValeraGolyb

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 04:12:01 PM

Multiple Comments and Responses
So, you want to place tokens not on crypto-exchanges, but on large American exchanges? Or did I misunderstand? If so, it would be a very big breakthrough.

RealPrMAX it is not a large American exchange.  There are no large American exchanges for security tokens.  

Valera we do not have a deal yet which is why I am not saying more.  As soon as I have a deal I will let you no.  What I am saying is that it will depend on a few answers that I need.  And of course this is going to cost about $60,000 USD.  So the faster I raise that, the faster we can get the project on one of these exchanges.  Again those who come in now will have the best at advantage once we get on the exchange.

Why?  Well for one they will automatically double the return on their investment.  If they bought it for $.10 USD per token during this pre-sale and on the exchange it will start at $.20 they are automatically doubling their investment.

Piastr treating the dogs is the number one goal. But right after that is giving our investors a great return on their investment.  So the token price will always be important.

Valera yes Bitcointalk is the largest so I hope it will support it not just by interacting with the thread but by investing.  I am counting on it.  I really would prefer to have all the investors be from the general public not large investment companies.  Again the treatment is for the general public so I really want the investments to come from the general public.

Gary

I see, so, the only problem, why you didn't deal with them yet is, that you don't have $60k. Well, it is not much when we are talking about investments in cypto, so I think that you will raise them easily.

Piastr

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 04:33:34 PM

That, I mean massive selling right after the token listing, will be possible only if there will be more than 2000 investors, right?

Everyone, is restricted from selling.  90 days for International Reg S.  But I believe we could buy them back from the Bountys.

I think you should announce token listing as soon as it possible. It will help you to attract investors on this forum.

And yes Kira  I will let everyone know as soon as I can.

Gary

But you've told before, that if there would be 2000 investors, you wil become a public company. As a result, everyone will have a possibility to sell tokens.

Yes that is correct. If we get over 2000 investors.  If we work with a broker deal that might not happen.  The broker dealer might have larger investor.  Or it might happen and we do go over the 2000 investors.  Now when we are on the government run exchange if anyone buys tokens on the exchange then that is a secondary purchase and their is no restriction.  They could sell them the same day if they wanted.

The most important thing to keep the price is to buy coins from those who merge them immediately after entering the exchange, otherwise the cost may fall very much, investors will be in a deep minus.

There shouldn't be any big drop of token's price. It is security token with much more ways of getting profits. In addition, AdSana has 100% workable product, unlike standard ICOs.

ValeraGolyb

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 04:57:41 PM

I like these questions because it allows me to repeats something VERY IMPORTANT.  When you are talking about previous ICO's where after they close and get on exchanges people dump their tokens and the price goes way way down.

You are comparing apples to oranges.  Without insulting any past projects WE ARE NOT a ICO that has hyped the heck out of a project that still does not even have a viable blockchain application.  I remember reading about a ICO that raised $125 Million dollars and they said in their White Paper that their app would not even be done till 2024.  Who would invest in a project like that.  By 2024 most likely their application will be obsolete and worthless.

Also while everyone else was dumping those tokens so were the Founders of those ICO's.

WE ARE a security token.  We are NOT a blockchain based application or project.  We are using blockchain to make it more convenient to pay and book.  We are using Blockchain to store treatment data for research but we are NOT dependent on it.  We are using it because it will IMPROVE out efficiency. 

WE ARE a company that, at first, is opening treatment facilities, in the US, for dogs with cancer and we will be treating them with our proprietary treatment.  Any industry related to dogs the US is booming.  Over $17 billion was spent in 2017 on Vet Care in the US and over $69 Billion on Pets in the US.

Check out this data.

If you want to see what might happen with our security tokens you need to look at IPO's.  Companies that went public in the US.  Then you will see a model that after the IPO ends then the price a majority of the time goes up but some dip a bit in price but then they price will be judged by the actual revenues and profits.  Then you would see how great of a deal it was for those investors who were lucky enough to get in on a IPO.

You cannot view what the price of our Security Tokens will do compared to what hyped up ICO's did in the past.

First we will offer to buy the bounties if we can.  Second none of the founder and principles of the company will be allow to sell their tokens for at least 12 months.  Nor can any like US Institutional Investors.  That is a SEC law.

Gary

The market is very huge, indeed. As for me, I like that you have huge exparience in this field with big client base. SO, you won't need to seek for clients.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 05:30:44 PM

I see, so, the only problem, why you didn't deal with them yet is, that you don't have $60k. Well, it is not much when we are talking about investments in cypto, so I think that you will raise them easily.

One would think......

I have a question.  Someone post that I should also be on the Child Boards: Tokens (Altcoins) section also.

Do you think that is necessary?  But I was told that if the moderator thinks I need to be their he would put me there.

Gary
Piastr

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 05:39:22 PM

One would think......

I have a question.  Someone post that I should also be on the Child Boards: Tokens (Altcoins) section also.

Do you think that is necessary?  But I was told that if the moderator thinks I need to be their he would put me there.

Gary

You can try. But, as far as I heard, same threads can be deleted. Both of them. You should ask moderators first to evade any issues.

Kiriya

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 06:02:43 PM

Check out this data.

Gary

So, you are planning to buy back bounty tokens? When? I mean how much time should past before you will offer that?

Piastr

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 06:22:17 PM

Check out this data.

Gary

So, you are planning to buy back bounty tokens? When? I mean how much time should past before you will offer that?

Buy back? Seriously? If it will be offered, I'm sure that there will be much more bounty hunters desired to participant.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: