Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:48:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8172 times)
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 06:39:15 PM

I like these questions because it allows me to repeats something VERY IMPORTANT.  When you are talking about previous ICO's where after they close and get on exchanges people dump their tokens and the price goes way way down.

You are comparing apples to oranges.  Without insulting any past projects WE ARE NOT a ICO that has hyped the heck out of a project that still does not even have a viable blockchain application.  I remember reading about a ICO that raised $125 Million dollars and they said in their White Paper that their app would not even be done till 2024.  Who would invest in a project like that.  By 2024 most likely their application will be obsolete and worthless.

Also while everyone else was dumping those tokens so were the Founders of those ICO's.

WE ARE a security token.  We are NOT a blockchain based application or project.  We are using blockchain to make it more convenient to pay and book.  We are using Blockchain to store treatment data for research but we are NOT dependent on it.  We are using it because it will IMPROVE out efficiency. 

WE ARE a company that, at first, is opening treatment facilities, in the US, for dogs with cancer and we will be treating them with our proprietary treatment.  Any industry related to dogs the US is booming.  Over $17 billion was spent in 2017 on Vet Care in the US and over $69 Billion on Pets in the US.

Check out this data.

That should tell you how booming of a industry is pets and dogs in the US. 

If you want to see what might happen with our security tokens you need to look at IPO's.  Companies that went public in the US.  Then you will see a model that after the IPO ends then the price a majority of the time goes up but some dip a bit in price but then they price will be judged by the actual revenues and profits.  Then you would see how great of a deal it was for those investors who were lucky enough to get in on a IPO.

You cannot view what the price of our Security Tokens will do compared to what hyped up ICO's did in the past.

First we will offer to buy the bounties if we can.  Second none of the founder and principles of the company will be allow to sell their tokens for at least 12 months.  Nor can any like US Institutional Investors.  That is a SEC law.

I hope that helps to explain it.

Gary

So you intend to conduct an IPO, I have not heard about this method of investing in projects, and according to the laws of the SEC, institutional investors and just investors can not sell tokens in less  12 months. Did I understand your answer correctly?
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 07:08:37 PM

I like these questions because it allows me to repeats something VERY IMPORTANT.  When you are talking about previous ICO's where after they close and get on exchanges people dump their tokens and the price goes way way down.

You are comparing apples to oranges.  Without insulting any past projects WE ARE NOT a ICO that has hyped the heck out of a project that still does not even have a viable blockchain application.  I remember reading about a ICO that raised $125 Million dollars and they said in their White Paper that their app would not even be done till 2024.  Who would invest in a project like that.  By 2024 most likely their application will be obsolete and worthless.

Also while everyone else was dumping those tokens so were the Founders of those ICO's.

WE ARE a security token.  We are NOT a blockchain based application or project.  We are using blockchain to make it more convenient to pay and book.  We are using Blockchain to store treatment data for research but we are NOT dependent on it.  We are using it because it will IMPROVE out efficiency.  

WE ARE a company that, at first, is opening treatment facilities, in the US, for dogs with cancer and we will be treating them with our proprietary treatment.  Any industry related to dogs the US is booming.  Over $17 billion was spent in 2017 on Vet Care in the US and over $69 Billion on Pets in the US.

If you want to see what might happen with our security tokens you need to look at IPO's.  Companies that went public in the US.  Then you will see a model that after the IPO ends then the price a majority of the time goes up but some dip a bit in price but then they price will be judged by the actual revenues and profits.  Then you would see how great of a deal it was for those investors who were lucky enough to get in on a IPO.

You cannot view what the price of our Security Tokens will do compared to what hyped up ICO's did in the past.

First we will offer to buy the bounties if we can.  Second none of the founder and principles of the company will be allow to sell their tokens for at least 12 months.  Nor can any like US Institutional Investors.  That is a SEC law.

Gary

So you intend to conduct an IPO, I have not heard about this method of investing in projects, and according to the laws of the SEC, institutional investors and just investors can not sell tokens in less  12 months. Did I understand your answer correctly?

No Bitkocha you are NOT understand it correctly.  We are NOT doing an iPO.  We are doing a STO a security token offering.  A IPO is an Initial Public Offering.  It is what is done when major corporation go PUBLIC with the stock.  It was what Facebook just did.  It is very expensive.  I am not sure how you saw that in my response.  I was comparing how the price of the stock reacts after the IPO and saying that our STO will act more like that.  And it will NOT act like the ICO's of past which are pumped up and have no real working product that will generate revenue.  Do you understand now?

AND any investor, institutional or not, if they are US citizens investing under Reg D they have to hold there tokens for 12 months.  If they are not in the US and are International investors they they are investing under Reg S and they have to hold their tokens for 90 days.  THIS is only the initial investors.  If someone buys on the secondary market via a exchange they can sell the tokens any time they want after that buy them if the want.
Piastr

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 07:26:33 PM

I think he just read only boldface type. It happens. As for me, STO is the most trustful type of token sale. For those, who is thinking to invest I want to remind, that there is a 20% bonus at the moment. Don't miss your chance.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 07:40:50 PM

I think he just read only boldface type. It happens. As for me, STO is the most trustful type of token sale. For those, who is thinking to invest I want to remind, that there is a 20% bonus at the moment. Don't miss your chance.

LOL well I will not use Bold anymore. 

And Piastr I wanted to answer you other post

Buy back? Seriously? If it will be offered, I'm sure that there will be much more bounty hunters desired to participant.

I simply said that a buy back sounds like a good idea.  And definitely a way to stop bounty token owners from selling ASAP.  But before we ever decided to do that we will have to know how much we have raised.  And how much it would cost to buy back the bounties.

If we used up all the tokens allowed for bounties we would have issued 15M SANA tokens so that could be pricey if we only raised $10M and it would take a lot of the money we would need to open the clinics. 

That said, not matter if the people who have tokens because of bounties do sell all of their SANA tokens as soon as they can.  It may dip the price for a bit but I assure you that as the clinics grow and the treatment works and we produce both revenue and profits AND we start having a lot of people buying the pre paid treatment credits AND.... we pay out $.10 on every $1.00 of pre paid treatment credits sold AS A DIVIDEND to all SANA token holders ALL of those who sold their token as soon as they could to get a quick buck will be kicking themselves for not holding on to their SANA tokens.

Gary
Piastr

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 07:30:12 AM

Buy back? Seriously? If it will be offered, I'm sure that there will be much more bounty hunters desired to participant.

I simply said that a buy back sounds like a good idea.  And definitely a way to stop bounty token owners from selling ASAP.  But before we ever decided to do that we will have to know how much we have raised.  And how much it would cost to buy back the bounties.

If we used up all the tokens allowed for bounties we would have issued 15M SANA tokens so that could be pricey if we only raised $10M and it would take a lot of the money we would need to open the clinics. 

That said, not matter if the people who have tokens because of bounties do sell all of their SANA tokens as soon as they can.  It may dip the price for a bit but I assure you that as the clinics grow and the treatment works and we produce both revenue and profits AND we start having a lot of people buying the pre paid treatment credits AND.... we pay out $.10 on every $1.00 of pre paid treatment credits sold AS A DIVIDEND to all SANA token holders ALL of those who sold their token as soon as they could to get a quick buck will be kicking themselves for not holding on to their SANA tokens.

Gary

You don't have to buy all tokens at the same time. You can use 1%, for example, from the profit to buy tokens back.

Kiriya

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 08:04:49 AM

Yes, it will encourage people, not only bounty hunters to buy tokens before next stage of buy back. Usually, the price of token rises in such period.

ValeraGolyb

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 08:50:49 AM

Gary

I think, that regular investors will think about dividends only after the fact, that you can really get profit, in 2 years.

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 09:25:43 AM

Gary

I think, that regular investors will think about dividends only after the fact, that you can really get profit, in 2 years.
In a yea and a half, I think. If the team will share their reports of monthly profits with community, maybe even earlier.

Piastr

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 10:01:13 AM

Gary

In a yea and a half, I think. If the team will share their reports of monthly profits with community, maybe even earlier.

Well, I'm sure they will. With core investors for sure. Talking about the community, I think they should do same, because there are many people in the community who are scared of investing right now.

LoraKalash

Activity: 431

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 10:45:19 AM

Exactly! Bounty hunters don't have so many tokens to dump the price. If the project is strong, that price's decreasing from selling bounty tokens will be short.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 11:50:56 AM

I like these questions because it allows me to repeats something VERY IMPORTANT.  When you are talking about previous ICO's where after they close and get on exchanges people dump their tokens and the price goes way way down.

You are comparing apples to oranges.  Without insulting any past projects WE ARE NOT a ICO that has hyped the heck out of a project that still does not even have a viable blockchain application.  I remember reading about a ICO that raised $125 Million dollars and they said in their White Paper that their app would not even be done till 2024.  Who would invest in a project like that.  By 2024 most likely their application will be obsolete and worthless.

WE ARE a security token.  We are NOT a blockchain based application or project.  We are using blockchain to make it more convenient to pay and book.  We are using Blockchain to store treatment data for research but we are NOT dependent on it.  We are using it because it will IMPROVE out efficiency.  

WE ARE a company that, at first, is opening treatment facilities, in the US, for dogs with cancer and we will be treating them with our proprietary treatment.  Any industry related to dogs the US is booming.  Over $17 billion was spent in 2017 on Vet Care in the US and over $69 Billion on Pets in the US.

If you want to see what might happen with our security tokens you need to look at IPO's.  Companies that went public in the US.  Then you will see a model that after the IPO ends then the price a majority of the time goes up but some dip a bit in price but then they price will be judged by the actual revenues and profits.  Then you would see how great of a deal it was for those investors who were lucky enough to get in on a IPO.

First we will offer to buy the bounties if we can.  Second none of the founder and principles of the company will be allow to sell their tokens for at least 12 months.  Nor can any like US Institutional Investors.  That is a SEC law.

Gary

So you intend to conduct an IPO, I have not heard about this method of investing in projects, and according to the laws of the SEC, institutional investors and just investors can not sell tokens in less  12 months. Did I understand your answer correctly?

No Bitkocha you are NOT understand it correctly.  We are NOT doing an iPO.  We are doing a STO a security token offering.  A IPO is an Initial Public Offering.  It is what is done when major corporation go PUBLIC with the stock.  It was what Facebook just did.  It is very expensive.  I am not sure how you saw that in my response.  I was comparing how the price of the stock reacts after the IPO and saying that our STO will act more like that.  And it will NOT act like the ICO's of past which are pumped up and have no real working product that will generate revenue.  Do you understand now?

AND any investor, institutional or not, if they are US citizens investing under Reg D they have to hold there tokens for 12 months.  If they are not in the US and are International investors they they are investing under Reg S and they have to hold their tokens for 90 days.  THIS is only the initial investors.  If someone buys on the secondary market via a exchange they can sell the tokens any time they want after that buy them if the want.
Sorry Gary, I didn’t understand you right at the beginning and now I understand the whole difference between IPO and STO.
  Do you already know on what state exchange you will conduct STO ?
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 12:24:04 PM

Gary

Sorry Gary, I didn’t understand you right at the beginning and now I understand the whole difference between IPO and STO.

As far as I understood, they won't use any exchange in order to conduct their STO. They will do it by them own. When project uses any exchange to offer their token in a period of fundraising, it is called IEO.

Kiriya

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 12:58:30 PM

Gary

As far as I understood, they won't use any exchange in order to conduct their STO. They will do it by them own. When project uses any exchange to offer their token in a period of fundraising, it is called IEO.

As far as I understood, they want to use Stock Exchange for selling tokens to big investors. If so, it will be some kind of  IEO.

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 01:38:03 PM

As for me, I don't care how they want to sell their tokens, I care about they sell them and raise enough money for their business.

Anna_Petrova

Activity: 270

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 01:59:30 PM

If they will use Governmental Stock Exchange for fundraising, they will raise hard cap very fast. So, don't be afraid. I wish them to success in their negotiations with broker dealer.
Yanina

Activity: 359

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 02:55:32 PM

News are awesome. If they will do it in a month, I think that there is enough time to invest while price is so low.
ValeraGolyb

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 03:13:18 PM

News are awesome. If they will do it in a month, I think that there is enough time to invest while price is so low.

As for me, I don't understand why there is no investors so far. This is the greatest project of this year for sure with professional team and workable product.

LoraKalash

Activity: 431

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 04:04:22 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2019, 04:25:19 PM by LoraKalash

The most important thing to keep the price is to buy coins from those who merge them immediately after entering the exchange, otherwise the cost may fall very much, investors will be in a deep minus.

Check out this data.

Gary

By the way, why there is so strict laws for US residents in USA? Maybe, US investors would be more interested if your project's registration was in another county?

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
Kiriya

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 04:26:37 PM

If you will become a public company, will US investors be free from the restriction of selling their tokens as other investors?

Piastr

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 04:59:19 PM

If you will become a public company, will US investors be free from the restriction of selling their tokens as other investors?

As far as I remember, there was an answer on similar question before. They don't want people to think about AdSana team, that they want to trick people.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: