Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:05:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8168 times)
Anna_Petrova

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 05:15:57 PM

By the way, why you've decided to conduct STO instead of ICO? Moreover, I remember that there were several projects, that offered security tokens without vote rights, why you've decided to offer tokens with vote right?
Piastr

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 05:45:48 PM

By the way, why you've decided to conduct STO instead of ICO? Moreover, I remember that there were several projects, that offered security tokens without vote rights, why you've decided to offer tokens with vote right?

Maybe that were some kind of utility tokens with rights for dividends? I know there is such type of stock shares that offered dividends rights only.

Dayana_Lloyd

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 06:10:29 PM

Maybe that were some kind of utility tokens with rights for dividends? I know there is such type of stock shares that offered dividends rights only.

If I remember correct, the type of stock shares, that are not offering vote rights, offers more dividend's percentage instead. Maybe, this is the reason.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Piastr

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 06:36:22 PM

If I remember correct, the type of stock shares, that are not offering vote rights, offers more dividend's percentage instead. Maybe, this is the reason.

Maybe you are right. In long distance higher % of dividends will be more profitable, than right of vote. Most of regular investors, I'm sure, won't use this right at all.

Kiriya

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 08:07:02 PM

Maybe you are right. In long distance higher % of dividends will be more profitable, than right of vote. Most of regular investors, I'm sure, won't use this right at all.

Most of regular investors will be happy to get tokens with higher dividends, but without right of vote. Maybe, the team shoud think about it?

wiss19

Activity: 2128
Merit: 341

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 11:46:37 PM

Most of regular investors will be happy to get tokens with higher dividends, but without right of vote. Maybe, the team shoud think about it?

That's very true, the team must really think about this problem
if the investors get too much profit
certainly from the other side will get a pretty big loss too

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Kiriya

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 11:25:28 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2019, 11:37:37 AM by Kiriya

I didn't say that it was a problem. I've only said that the team could think about offering 2 types of tokens with vote right and without it.

Piastr

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 11:39:11 AM

I didn't say that it was a problem. I've only said that the team could think about offering 2 types of tokens with vote right and without it.

Think so too. When there is a choice, it can be more interesting for investors, who don't need vote right.

Kiriya

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 12:11:47 PM

As far as I remember, there were some talks about airdrop some time ago. When it is planned and what we should do to participate?

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 12:34:06 PM

As far as I remember, there were some talks about airdrop some time ago. When it is planned and what we should do to participate?

You are right, but that was such type of airdrops when tokens are droped only to those participants, who has invited the investor.

ufolly

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 12:38:46 PM

Do you mean a separate airdrop or is it connected with the investors of the project? Is this planned?
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 12:57:40 PM

Airdrop is good for the bounty hunters of course, but I think the project pays more attention to investors. There was information that they want to increase their number.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 01:02:18 PM

Do you mean a separate airdrop or is it connected with the investors of the project? Is this planned?

As far as I remember, there should be only one airdrop, such as I've discribed above. But that is not for sure.

Anna_Petrova

Activity: 270

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 01:19:27 PM

You are right, but that was such type of airdrops when tokens are droped only to those participants, who has invited the investor.

If i'm not wrong, you have described affiliate program, but not an airdrop. So, what is planning by the team and when?
LoraKalash

Activity: 431

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 01:41:55 PM

Can you explain please why do you think that is bad, when investors get big or "too much" profits? As for me, it is good.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
defyance

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 02:16:31 PM

Can investors decide for themselves? Well, according to the analogy of the shareholders ' meeting...Was it practiced in the cryptosphere? Or does it all depend on the team?

ValeraGolyb

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 02:55:48 PM

Can investors decide for themselves? Well, according to the analogy of the shareholders ' meeting...Was it practiced in the cryptosphere? Or does it all depend on the team?

What exact do you mean, when you are asking if investor can decide for themselves? 2nd question is interesting for me too.

Piastr

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 03:08:35 PM

Shareholders meeting is use in ordinary business, when many investor are very reach people, so they can fly to this meeting from anywhere. Talking about crypto, we know, that it is not so rare, when shareholder is not a reach person. That's why I think that all meetings will be online.

defyance

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 03:14:45 PM

What exact do you mean, when you are asking if investor can decide for themselves? 2nd question is interesting for me too.

The above was a conversation
...ect

My question about investors related to this. I'm interested..Was there such practice in other projects?

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 03:24:13 PM

Shareholders meeting is use in ordinary business, when many investor are very reach people, so they can fly to this meeting from anywhere. Talking about crypto, we know, that it is not so rare, when shareholder is not a reach person. That's why I think that all meetings will be online.

I think, that there won't be meeting at all. I think, that the question will be placed for voting on AdSana's app, and all shareholders will have a posibility to vote one time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: