Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:03:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8168 times)
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 10:31:19 AM

Of course there are cases of successful cancer treatment. Probably all depends on the type and stage of cancer. But I can't even imagine how I would feel if I was diagnosed with it.

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitmaster.bit

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 11:53:30 AM

I mean, a lot of people don't get well, they die. The problem of human mortality from cancer is very serious. I am not an expert in medicine but I think that it is not necessary to position the treatment of dogs and people as almost the same.

Let me tell you a true story.  In 2003,  the National Institute of Health (NIH) alone with biomedical and veterinary researchers around the globe, started the National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI), one of the National Institutes of Health (NIH).

A team led by Kerstin Lindblad-Toh, Ph.D., of the Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, Cambridge, Mass., and Agencourt Bioscience Corp., Beverly, Mass., successfully assembled the genome of the domestic dog (Canis familiaris). The breed of dog sequenced was the boxer, which was chosen after analyses of 60 dog breeds found it was one of the breeds with the least amount of variation in its genome and therefore likely to provide the most reliable reference genome sequence.  They spent $30 million USD doing this.

Now if you read that closely what was started was the National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI), by the National Institutes of Health (NIH).  Yet they used a dog for sequencing or mapping the genome sequence.

So you might ask why did they use a dog in a Genome Research project for humans? 

Well one of the reasons is that they believe the cures for most cancer in humans will come from cancer research in dogs.  Because dogs get cancer like humans.  Before this, when working with mice and such, they would insert under the skin a certain cancer tumor and then try to treat it.  But with dogs, they get cancer in the same places as people.  They get lung cancer, breast cancer, prostrate and others.  So when researchers work with treating dogs that have cancer, 90% of that research will translate (also work on) to people.

So the reason the NIH was willing to spend $30 million to map the genome of the dog as part of the National Human Genome Research is WHY I can say confidently that this treatment will work on both dogs and people.  And remember, that it has already been working successfully on people since 2009.

Gary

You can read all about it at this link https://www.genome.gov/12511476/2004-advisory-dog-genome-assembled
Many medicines and medical techniques are tested on animals. But develop and real use are not the same, especially if it's for people. I don't know all the testing stages, but should be clinical trials at least. I also think that different types of cancer need different drugs and techniques. Therefore, between the treatment of dogs and treatment of people from the point of view of official medicine  must be a very big difference.
All drugs are tested in animals, at least in laboratory rats. Medicines for cancer will also be tested on animals ..
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 01:24:06 PM

After animal testing, there should be human clinical trials. This is when the drug is practically ready but not yet approved for use in official medical clinics. At least that's how I see it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ufolly

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 01:51:26 PM

This project, or rather clinic treatment for dogs does not conduct any tests. They use ready-made drugs. But the method of treatment of dogs they have their own.
paxswerr

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 06:41:06 PM

Yes. This project is not about the study of anti-cancer drugs. They're already treating dogs but the treatment is made by a unique technique. They want to use the investment from the token sale for this purpose
bitinka

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 06:56:57 PM

I mean, a lot of people don't get well, they die. The problem of human mortality from cancer is very serious. I am not an expert in medicine but I think that it is not necessary to position the treatment of dogs and people as almost the same.

Let me tell you a true story.  In 2003,  the National Institute of Health (NIH) alone with biomedical and veterinary researchers around the globe, started the National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI), one of the National Institutes of Health (NIH).

A team led by Kerstin Lindblad-Toh, Ph.D., of the Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, Cambridge, Mass., and Agencourt Bioscience Corp., Beverly, Mass., successfully assembled the genome of the domestic dog (Canis familiaris). The breed of dog sequenced was the boxer, which was chosen after analyses of 60 dog breeds found it was one of the breeds with the least amount of variation in its genome and therefore likely to provide the most reliable reference genome sequence.  They spent $30 million USD doing this.

Now if you read that closely what was started was the National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI), by the National Institutes of Health (NIH).  Yet they used a dog for sequencing or mapping the genome sequence.

So you might ask why did they use a dog in a Genome Research project for humans? 

Well one of the reasons is that they believe the cures for most cancer in humans will come from cancer research in dogs.  Because dogs get cancer like humans.  Before this, when working with mice and such, they would insert under the skin a certain cancer tumor and then try to treat it.  But with dogs, they get cancer in the same places as people.  They get lung cancer, breast cancer, prostrate and others.  So when researchers work with treating dogs that have cancer, 90% of that research will translate (also work on) to people.

So the reason the NIH was willing to spend $30 million to map the genome of the dog as part of the National Human Genome Research is WHY I can say confidently that this treatment will work on both dogs and people.  And remember, that it has already been working successfully on people since 2009.

Gary

You can read all about it at this link https://www.genome.gov/12511476/2004-advisory-dog-genome-assembled
Many medicines and medical techniques are tested on animals. But develop and real use are not the same, especially if it's for people. I don't know all the testing stages, but should be clinical trials at least. I also think that different types of cancer need different drugs and techniques. Therefore, between the treatment of dogs and treatment of people from the point of view of official medicine  must be a very big difference.

I think there will be a lot of people who want to try treatment, especially if this is a chance to avoid chemotherapy, because it really has a very detrimental effect on the human body.
Terminally ill people are probably willing to do anything just to recover. But, unfortunately, there is still no way guaranteed to cure cancer.
Yes, people are still in search of a panacea for this terrible ailment. I am sure that the drugs will be found in the end. Maybe it will be even Gary’s clinic. Time will tell.
Bitkocha

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 09:54:32 PM

Gary

I think there will be a lot of people who want to try treatment, especially if this is a chance to avoid chemotherapy, because it really has a very detrimental effect on the human body.
Terminally ill people are probably willing to do anything just to recover. But, unfortunately, there is still no way guaranteed to cure cancer.
Yes, people are still in search of a panacea for this terrible ailment. I am sure that the drugs will be found in the end. Maybe it will be even Gary’s clinic. Time will tell.
The fact that there are already clinics where sick dogs are successfully treated, gives hope and sick people to recover from this terrible disease, and AdSana should help them in this.
berkoch

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

S.E.D.O.

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 09:54:24 AM

I think that any attempt to fight cancer people should pay attention. Perhaps the victory over cancer will come from the other side of which many doctors did not even suspect.

S.E.D.O.
Document Management Sysytem Based On Blockchain
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 10:50:55 AM

As I understood the project does not promise investors a quick profit, but promises them to participate in the profits of the company and ensures that the price of the token will not fall. That's interesting.

Yes, mine is very important in investing - some guarantees that there will be profit, and even if not immediately, but gradually there will be a plus. As I have said many times - now few projects can save the value of the token after going public, it’s a big deal right now.
Many projects make different promises but not all of them are fulfilled. This project has one important point, they already have a working business and they do not raise money to start a business.
Also, the project will be able to launch the opening of the clinic without all the registered capital collected. And this is very important.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
annajacob92

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:32:04 AM

As I understood the project does not promise investors a quick profit, but promises them to participate in the profits of the company and ensures that the price of the token will not fall. That's interesting.

Yes, mine is very important in investing - some guarantees that there will be profit, and even if not immediately, but gradually there will be a plus. As I have said many times - now few projects can save the value of the token after going public, it’s a big deal right now.
Many projects make different promises but not all of them are fulfilled. This project has one important point, they already have a working business and they do not raise money to start a business.
Also, the project will be able to launch the opening of the clinic without all the registered capital collected. And this is very important.
Its will be great step in development of this project. Maybe will be so. Only time can show it
farraddy

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:04:44 PM

Gary wrote that they need investment from token sales to make it faster. They have their own capital, it is still very expensive to open a new clinic.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:11:45 PM

Yes. This project is not about the study of anti-cancer drugs. They're already treating dogs but the treatment is made by a unique technique. They want to use the investment from the token sale for this purpose
All right. But as I understand it, the goal is to develop a treatment technique for people and open a network of clinics with inexpensive treatment.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
defyance

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:34:05 PM

Of course there is nothing wrong with them trying to attract investment into their business through this project. Just chose the path through the cryptocurrency, the cryptosphere now attracts many.

annajacob92

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:49:42 PM

Did you really work since 2009? This s really much time. Perhaps you get many interesting development thru this years
paxswerr

Merit: 12

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 01:26:43 PM

Their financial performance was presented above.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5163883.msg52215499#msg52215499

it's five years, but it's probably the last five years...or the first five years. You need to check with Gary.
bitinka

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 02:02:05 PM

Gary

The fact that there are already clinics where sick dogs are successfully treated, gives hope and sick people to recover from this terrible disease, and AdSana should help them in this.
I also hope so. I have friends who have survived cancer, and this is terrible. Some people have died.
Answer United

Activity: 160

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 03:16:22 PM

Now medicine is very advanced in the treatment of this disease. I think that in the coming years, this disease will be curable. She claimed many lives and it can’t just stay!
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 04:35:04 PM

Gary wrote that they need investment from token sales to make it faster. They have their own capital, it is still very expensive to open a new clinic.
Yes, if do not collect all the money at once, you can start from one clinic until a whole network of profits is created.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 04:54:37 PM

Yes, if do not collect all the money at once, you can start from one clinic until a whole network of profits is created.

I every one, sorry it is talking so long to respond.  I am not sure what you mean by guarantees there will be profit.  Even with working with VC's, Institutional Investment fund no one believes in guaranteed profits.  So if you can clarify what you are meaning by guaranteed profits I might be able to answer this question better.  Gary
defyance

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 05:28:50 PM

Perhaps if the project represented a more familiar sphere, which many have already encountered here.... perhaps the forum users would have already decided for themselves what to expect from the project. Many have not yet realized what profit can be personally with them and when.

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: