Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:53:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties sometimes are unpredictable  (Read 62734 times)
anggracoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

freelanex.io

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 08:12:17 PM

Bounty results are difficult to predict because it depends on the sales results and the professionalism of the team. I had doubts when I joined the signature campaign, so I was tempted by projects that were considered better, but on the contrary, the projects that I left turned out to be more successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 09:51:41 PM

The most painful experience when promoting a bounty project is thinking you made a right choice by removing the signature of the project you are promoting presently for another project that you think its better and later on? Grin

The first project you are promoting get listed and doubled in value ,how will you feel? Damn! The fact is bounties are unpredictable sometimes ,no one can predict the end results

Well, you could have make the right choice if you review all the facts about the bounty (especially the signature campaign) before participating on it.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 10:08:40 PM

True. Sometimes you’ve already spent half of the whole bounty term and suddenly you happen to stumble to another project that seems better than the one you are currently promoting and without thinking twice you just apply for the new one and leave what you’ve worked for quite long and to your disappointment the one you’ve exchanged to the previous one turned out to be a scam and you saw the previous project to be booming already. That is discontentment somehow.
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:25:46 PM

Bounties are freaky unpredictable, those we consider real projects and get our hopes too high are not paying and the annoying part is seeing the bounties we ignored being listed with great values even higher than the ico price and that saddens more and more. Treat all bounties the same because you don't know which one will pay you big.

@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:32:54 PM

Majority of time token hit exchange they loose their value unless there is lot of hype behind it , so it is better to promote a genuine project irrespective of time frame as at least you will be assured that it is not some scam or useless project and you will gain good in future. Majority of bounties are useless now so it is better to choose project with good team and well planned roadmap.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:33:35 PM

Bounties are freaky unpredictable, those we consider real projects and get our hopes too high are not paying and the annoying part is seeing the bounties we ignored being listed with great values even higher than the ico price and that saddens more and more. Treat all bounties the same because you don't know which one will pay you big.
It is no wonder why it ends up like that(mostly) because investors never look that project profitable and why they should have to take the risk? Of course, they'll be skipping those and find a reputable project who is already in the market. ICO never it looks good and promising, thus, only a few investors will taking their risk and easily dump once they felt no future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:34:40 PM

That's true! Sometimes those project that you think not good spending your time are the project that become successful at the end. That's why much better to stay in one project and finish the bounty before jumping to another so that you will not regret at the end.

pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:45:40 PM

Before I knew bounty could be unpredictable, it took me some time, because I was always projecting what the income would be at the end of the bounty campaign or that I will receive certain units of tokens.
This I got wrong. For many times, what were received were below expectation, except I decide to hold.
Projects have a
So turned to scam and the likes.
old fart

Activity: 308

Bitcoin is the future

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 08:53:10 AM

Crypto as whole is speculative, everything including bounties are speculations. One just have to do due diligence before participating, that aside, some that tends to have lots of fud might prove you wrong at the end. We just need a bit of luck in this space.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 09:48:19 AM

I agree, bounties are very unpredictable just like the market because you won't easily predict what is going to happen next if its bad or good. Also, there are bounties which has good qualities or projects but didn't reach the softcap because there are people who aren't appreciate its platform so there are things which is needed by luck.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 10:11:46 AM

The most painful experience when promoting a bounty project is thinking you made a right choice by removing the signature of the project you are promoting presently for another project that you think its better and later on? Grin

The first project you are promoting get listed and doubled in value ,how will you feel? Damn! The fact is bounties are unpredictable sometimes ,no one can predict the end results
That happens to me often in the past and i learned my lessons very well with that regard so i am sticking to my participated bounty until it ends and be loyal to it.
J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 11:16:13 AM

That happens to me often in the past and i learned my lessons very well with that regard so i am sticking to my participated bounty until it ends and be loyal to it.
No one can know which bounty will succeed. We just need to learn and choose bounty very carefully. surely we will be rewarded from it, and it looks like you are choosing a great campaign during this time.Try and continue to do our work

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 11:31:29 AM

There was a similar situation, I wanted to change the signature of one project to another.  The other was from a proven team.  But since I had been doing the project for three weeks, I decided to finish it.  As a result, I later became convinced that I had made the right choice, because my project went through a good stock exchange, and the other cost very little.  Intuition is also a wonderful feeling.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 12:09:27 PM

I think if the first project you are promoting get listed and doubled in value. You will be more motivated the work hard in every project that you will joined. But like you said bounties are unpredictable. There will be a time that you will be a victim of a scam so it's up to you if how you handle that situation. But for me even I become a victim of some scam bounty I still continue to invest my money and time.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 12:37:27 PM

That's true! Sometimes those project that you think not good spending your time are the project that become successful at the end. That's why much better to stay in one project and finish the bounty before jumping to another so that you will not regret at the end.
this happens extremely rarely and in 95 percent of cases you just will waste your time if you have analyzed project and saw that the project will not have any potential
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 01:24:27 PM

No one can know which bounty will succeed. We just need to learn and choose bounty very carefully. surely we will be rewarded from it, and it looks like you are choosing a great campaign during this time.Try and continue to do our work
that's right, we can't be sure it's good or not.
before starting, make sure we have examined the project properly.
if we have made a choice, it would be better if we have to finish it to the end.

different if the project looks suspicious or even a scam, then we have to stop and look for other projects.
that's why we must always check their development, so that we are not fooled and do useless work.
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 01:49:07 PM

In my own experience, I recorded too many failed bounties and it's really heart breaking and because of this we can't really know which bounty to trust any more. I wish that there can be a better way to know a good bounty before joining

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
jjklondi8174

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 01:57:53 PM

Yeah, I totally agree with this point.

BTW, currently, I am a member of this bounty  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5156163

P.S. It is not a paid ad)
Fireag

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 02:14:11 PM

such situations are probably a huge amount. The fact is that some projects work "behind the scenes" and do not inform the community, you remove the signature and in a couple of months they go out to a large exchange with the finished product ...
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 02:23:33 PM

I do say almost many of the bounties I joined paid me little or nothing to compare to the amount of time and energy I put in to promote them many of my friends has stopped bounty hunting and I don't know I still can't stop. Maybe because I believe it will get better again

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: