Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:52:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties sometimes are unpredictable  (Read 62734 times)
ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 07:32:04 PM

Bounties are unpredictable because when we start participating in them, we count on conditions beautifully shown by the developers.
During the participation, the developers promise an extension and a good reward afterwards.
And when all the conditions you have fulfilled, it turns out that you were deceived.
No one is safe from this. I choose campaigns very carefully.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ibizugbe1

Activity: 272
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 07:49:59 PM

I hate bounties that are often extend the time from the inertial to a later date and keep increasing the reward, it shows the project is not doing well and the team may not have good fund to execute the project. A good and a solid project is jealous of their fund and don't give too many of their token s away. I hate to participate in campaigns that the T&C are not well defined.
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:07:48 PM

That's just it  Grin the crypto-karma attacking! I've also been there... crypto space is tricky and the market is even worse...
That happens to everyone that works hard and do the proper research, sometimes it fails, but that doesn't mean that you didn't do the right thing with the info available at that moment... no one can guess the future my friend, and if someone did, it wouldn't tell anyone

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Freddy11

Activity: 391

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 02:02:48 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2019, 06:48:22 PM by Freddy11

I think it’s obvious that no one really knows where the Bounty Campaign is going to turn up but what we can do is at least pick one that’s from a reputed option and with vision. If it still turns out wrong, I don’t think we really need to blame our self for that at all and just take it as bad luck. At least, I am one who is in way of doing that, as I know it’s just the only way for one to be able to get the required results to benefit through.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 02:14:39 PM

Experts are able to predict better on which project will be more profitable, most people by chance are lucky to pick good project. I have taken note that project managers matters, there are some managers that are already noted and trust worthy, like arteezy, sylon, btcdigger ...or a name like that and some others that you can trust for good project, it increases your chances of choosing a rewarding project. Sometimes, the number of participants also bombard the reward.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 02:42:15 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2019, 12:29:55 AM by mr_random

I think it’s obvious that no one really knows where the Bounty Campaign is going to turn up but what we can do is at least pick one that’s from a reputed option and with vision. If it still turns out wrong, I don’t think we really need to blame our self for that at all and just take it as bad luck. At least, I am one who is in way of doing that, as I know it’s just the only way for one to be able to get the required results to benefit through.

As you above mentioned, it is obvious that bounties are unpredictable. If the last result of any bounty campaigns was known to the traders, they will never desire to miss this bounty campaign.  The benefit is confidential and asking from the bounty hunter is not ethic, that is the reason why there is no comparable spreadsheet of the bounty campaigns. The only way to become a winner is to choose the random bounty campaigns and join it until the end of the token sale. The reward is expected to be distributed right after the ICO but I only remember a few projects that hold their promise during the bounty allocation distribution.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 03:19:18 PM

Experts are able to predict better on which project will be more profitable, most people by chance are lucky to pick good project. I have taken note that project managers matters, there are some managers that are already noted and trust worthy, like arteezy, sylon, btcdigger ...or a name like that and some others that you can trust for good project, it increases your chances of choosing a rewarding project. Sometimes, the number of participants also bombard the reward.
the list of managers you listed is really good, out of these three managers I do not really trust and do not participate in the campaigns that btcdigger leads. they have terrible support and everything is very not transparent

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Shepard777

Activity: 532
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 04:13:50 PM

Previously, the technique worked to do more projects and there will be more chance to get something. Now I believe that it is necessary to do only projects with an already traded token or that have announced IEO on good exchanges only this will help to make quick money. Well, if in the future, then do everything as before. Only that you like.

airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 04:31:18 PM

No one know what happend in next or future whenever we play or join signature campaign , we need to do research before join bounty, or when we know if the bounty would be scam we can decide to quit bounty even the bounty still on progress. Dont waste your times to promote project that would be scam

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
lolak2

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 09:42:11 PM

I did not participate in bounty, and i intend, i hope i can do some profit, most of post make me disappointed about joining bounty.
Ditlycel

Activity: 263

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 10:05:22 PM

The most painful experience when promoting a bounty project is thinking you made a right choice by removing the signature of the project you are promoting presently for another project that you think its better and later on? Grin

The first project you are promoting get listed and doubled in value ,how will you feel? Damn! The fact is bounties are unpredictable sometimes ,no one can predict the end results
If you have a good rank on forum the you can well earn , and here is if rank a small the I think, little where can be earn, tembolee there is for those from whom big rank bounty with payouts in eth and btc.

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Bisbee

Activity: 111
Merit: 4

Bitcoin

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 08:44:12 AM

Of course, no one knows in advance whether the project will be successful or not and how many coins the bounty campaign participants will receive. Therefore, you just need to be guided by your personal experience and knowledge, choose a project and participate in it. Just do not participate in a bounty campaign of projects that look like scam.

Bitcoin is our future
GGmith

Activity: 394

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 09:36:30 AM

You do the right form of anticipation, if I follow the signature and I feel awkward about the project and the project team, I will decide to move on to another project, especially now there are many cases of project fraud, we have to be more selective before joining any project.
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 07:56:53 PM

The most painful experience when promoting a bounty project is thinking you made a right choice by removing the signature of the project you are promoting presently for another project that you think its better and later on? Grin

The first project you are promoting get listed and doubled in value ,how will you feel? Damn! The fact is bounties are unpredictable sometimes ,no one can predict the end results
well it often happens comrades, I'm sure every bounty hunter has experienced that, and even more painful when you leave a good project and move on to scam project,
and starting from there we realize that, we must observe, and analyze in depth a project, after being convinced, we are working and we focus on completing, the point is we must to finish what we have started.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
DmitFomin

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 08:32:50 AM

I think you need to carefully study the project before joining it, but lately I realized that even if the project was successful, it does not guarantee that you will receive a sufficiently high payment for your work. Therefore, if I chose a project and joined it, I try not to drop it and not switch to another one, but if I see that something suspicious is happening around the project, I can drop it. I see no reason to work if there is a high probability of not getting anything for my work.

BTC $1 mln
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1371

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 03:44:13 PM

I think many of us make mistakes about rushing to make a decision, choosing a bounty campaign is not easy It takes time to review the project in all its aspects, If you choose a project and you find a lot of people with you supporting your opinion, then you have to trust this project and be with it until the end and you will see what your luck holds, If there is another project that has recently worked and is promising, you should work in the bounty of that project but in a campaign other than signature, Because you are already working on the first project in the signature campaign, you must choose another campaign to work in other projects besides the project that you are promoting in the signature campaign.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 05:20:38 PM

I think you need to carefully study the project before joining it, but lately I realized that even if the project was successful, it does not guarantee that you will receive a sufficiently high payment for your work. Therefore, if I chose a project and joined it, I try not to drop it and not switch to another one, but if I see that something suspicious is happening around the project, I can drop it. I see no reason to work if there is a high probability of not getting anything for my work.

Instead of checking the project, better chose a project managed by a well-known bounty manager. This way the possibility of receiving nothing in the end are at least a bit lower than normal.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 04:30:01 PM

Yes bounty campaigns are sometimes unpredictable, cause at first there is still lot of confidence on the project that it will go successful ,but as the week passes by your confidence starting to decrease,  everyday you promote the project but in the end you wont get any reward which is the saddest part in hunting bounty campaign.

muksal

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 02:10:49 AM

I have lived that experience ... and it really makes me disappointed and sorry for the wrong decision I made. and I think this is the worst experience I have ever done in following a bounty campaign ... but until now I no longer change my first choice at this time to continue until the campaign is finished ... whatever results I will accept .

rocku12345

Activity: 882
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 07:08:37 PM

Of course, no one knows in advance whether the project will be successful or not and how many coins the bounty campaign participants will receive. Therefore, you just need to be guided by your personal experience and knowledge, choose a project and participate in it. Just do not participate in a bounty campaign of projects that look like scam.
You can always calculate the approximate number of expected coins by looking at the number of stakes by the middle of the bounty period. Also dynamics of adding participants with a high rank can indicate the reliability of the project. Good bounty campaigns are often managed by known managers, but it is quite dangerous factor for final selection nowadays.
It would be cool to see your list of scam project characteristics and how to avoid them on practice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: