Real Madrid - 78 (66.7%)
Atletico Madrid - 1 (0.9%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 1 (0.9%)
Villareal - 0 (0%)
Real Sociedad - 0 (0%)
Other - 8 (6.8%)
Total Voters: 117

Pages: « 1 ... 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 [1043] 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 ... 3740 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24  (Read 408569 times)
blackbold

Activity: 385
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2022, 08:01:51 AM

Athletico Madrid next fixture is against the Los Blancos side, Athletico boss, Diego Simeon will qualify for champions league next season because Real Madrid have already crowned the champions of Spain. So Carlo Ancelloti won't bother taking the game serious. Real Madrid have a big game to play in the champions league today, so their full focus are on their visitors, Manchester city. Athletico Madrid present situation lately is not good for the team. They lost their last game to Athletic Bibao and they needs to strengthen the defense and midfield, Because that's where the error and blunders comes in. As for Athletico preeminent contender for UCL next season, Real betis who are in pursuit to slide into top 4th, also have a tough game ahead of them, Barcelona. The two teams, Athletico Madrid and Real Betis would do everything within their reach to qualify for UCL.
Even though Real Madrid has won the La Liga title again, Real Madrid will still try to give their best performance when they travel to Atletico Madrid headquarters. On the other hand, the Madrileno derby will be a crucial match for Atletico Madrid because they are trying to maintain a chance to continue to appear in the Champions League next season. I think it's a prestigious derby too so there's no way Real Madrid don't play seriously Although the 2nd leg of the champions league is more important for now.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2022, 10:09:24 AM

The struggle for the position as the champions league zone boundary is still very tight between Atletico Madrid and Real Betis, but I think the condition of Sevilla can still be threatened at this time which is in third position, Atletico Madrid is only 3 points away from Sevilla and if Sevilla loses point in one match from 3 matches will certainly make the chances of Atletico Madrid move up to 3rd position wide open, especially in the week 38 La Liga match the two teams (Sevilla and Atletico Madrid) will face each other and I think it will be a crucial match in determining their position later.
Sevilla too is not in still not sure of ending in the third place but they are safer compared to Athletico and Real betis who just have 3 point difference. Athletico can't stand a chance of losing any of their remaining matches because at this point every single point matters the need complete 12 points to secure their chance for championships league ticket next season I don't think the should take chances of drawing any of those games not to mention a loss either
Sevilla need 9 more points to finish in 3rd place, Sevilla will meet Atletico Madrid in week 37. Victory must be won by Sevilla so that Atletico Madrid does not interfere with its position.
Victory gives a little hope for the team who are still struggling to finish in the Champions League zone. Atletico Madrid are under pressure from Real Betis, the difference of three points makes Atletico Madrid have to appear consistent in the rest of the season. I excluded Real Sociedad in the race for the top 4, because in the last match Real Sociedad will play Atletico Madrid.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
Spack17

Activity: 1610
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 04, 2022, 12:40:36 PM

The result of the Getafe v Betis was very surprising to me as well. And we watched completely different halves in this match. Betis controlled the first half but things changed completely in the second half. Getafe found so many chances in this half. But still we were only able to see a match without a goal. Betis should have been able to win this match as they had a big opportunity to catch up with Atletico Madrid. But they just missed this big opportunity. And now they will have a more difficult job about taking the fourth spot.
Getafe is performing very well in the second half of the league. So I can't blame Real Betis. They tried their best, but Getafe held out well to stay undefeated. In the end, they earned the 1 point they deserved. Real Betis failed to win and lost an advantage. I think it is a great success to be fifth in la Liga.

It is definitely a significant success for Betis to maintain the fifth spot now. They have been very contented with Pellegrini's management this season. They have already extended his contract too. But Betis wouldn't like to make do with joining the Europa League I think. They would try their luck until there is no chance remaining for them. And I really like their determination this season. They don't single out any match in the league. They care about every match which is the most important thing about their success so far.
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 04, 2022, 01:42:33 PM

Even so, they are still quite safe there because looking at their current rivals, I don't think Athletic will be able to get close.
As for Betis, Sevilla may be too difficult for them but for Atlético they still have a pretty big chance for that.
but this scheme can only be used when sevilla can make a breakthrough and don't waste points like some previous matches
There is only 3 points difference between Real Betis and Atlético Madrid. If they had not experienced surprise points losses in the past games, they would have been ranked above Atletico Madrid at the moment. We are now towards the end of La Liga and Atletico Madrid's primary goal is to be in the Champions League. So their chances of losing points are slim. However, it would be difficult to predict exactly, after all, football is a sport open to all scores.
The problem is with their current form it will be very difficult for Atletico even if they are aiming for that but Atletico's form is really not very good right now.

this is still possible to happen in the rest of the game depending on the mentality between Real Betis or Atletico who are good there.
But if Atletico lose of course it's not a good thing for Simione now

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
1kodumtek7

Activity: 1400
Merit: 161

View Profile
May 04, 2022, 01:47:42 PM

Betis - Barcelona and Atletico Madrid - Real Madrid... These are going to be quite interesting matches at the weekend. As we have already mentioned that Betis and Atletico Madrid are competing with each other for ending the season at a position to qualify for the Champions League, these matches are going to be important. They both have matches against the most powerful teams of the season. It is too difficult to predict the results of these. But I think both teams would score at least one goal in both matches.
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 04, 2022, 04:06:15 PM

Betis - Barcelona and Atletico Madrid - Real Madrid... These are going to be quite interesting matches at the weekend. As we have already mentioned that Betis and Atletico Madrid are competing with each other for ending the season at a position to qualify for the Champions League, these matches are going to be important. They both have matches against the most powerful teams of the season. It is too difficult to predict the results of these. But I think both teams would score at least one goal in both matches.
The remaining matches of the season will be decisive for Real Betis to be able to keep a ticket to the Champions League next season, as long as they are able to maintain a consistent game and win a full victory, while Atletico Madrid are slightly comfortable with a 3 point difference, but if they lose the next match then only the remaining number of matches will remain. the goal that determines the position in the standings, it is indeed very difficult to make predictions, but in terms of the abilities possessed by Atletico Madrid players, they are more likely to keep one ticket to the champions league this season

aryana42

Activity: 1190
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2022, 04:15:06 PM

Xavi has made progress with this Barcelona team. However, there are rumors that Frenkie de Jong might leave, if that really happens the world will look a lot different in Barcelona. They may need to renew more but there is little money. I would also get rid of that Depay as soon as possible. I personally think Aubemayaang is a class better and shows a lot more. Or however you can write his name Wink

ya.ya.yo!
The era of Xavi's leadership in the coaching chair gave a little best hope for management, fans and club owners, but had not yet shown extraordinary consistency for Barcelona, ​​where in the last five years this club was a nightmare for others in dealing with them, Frenkie De Jong was not so Playing an active role in helping Barcelona in this season, for me it doesn't matter if he decided to leave, Barcelona's sharpness completely disappeared after Messi left Paris, no one was able to replace Messi for now, Xavi's heavy work was to restore the sharpness They are able to face next season with material that is strong enough
Fakhrulenclix

Activity: 1624
Merit: 330

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 04, 2022, 04:21:10 PM

Xavi has made progress with this Barcelona team. However, there are rumors that Frenkie de Jong might leave, if that really happens the world will look a lot different in Barcelona. They may need to renew more but there is little money. I would also get rid of that Depay as soon as possible. I personally think Aubemayaang is a class better and shows a lot more. Or however you can write his name Wink

ya.ya.yo!
The era of Xavi's leadership in the coaching chair gave a little best hope for management, fans and club owners, but had not yet shown extraordinary consistency for Barcelona, ​​where in the last five years this club was a nightmare for others in dealing with them, Frenkie De Jong was not so Playing an active role in helping Barcelona in this season, for me it doesn't matter if he decided to leave, Barcelona's sharpness completely disappeared after Messi left Paris, no one was able to replace Messi for now, Xavi's heavy work was to restore the sharpness They are able to face next season with material that is strong enough
with what Xavi has done, who was only briefly at Barcelona but was able to make a significant impact, was able to revive Barcelona's very slumped performance. I think Xavi knows better what the team needs to carry out his tactics well. a Frenkie De Jong did not play a significant role in Barcelona's performance so if he left I'm sure there are many other players who can cover it and even give better performances.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Oneandpure

Activity: 2044
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 04, 2022, 06:56:39 PM

The remaining matches of the season will be decisive for Real Betis to be able to keep a ticket to the Champions League next season, as long as they are able to maintain a consistent game and win a full victory, while Atletico Madrid are slightly comfortable with a 3 point difference, but if they lose the next match then only the remaining number of matches will remain. the goal that determines the position in the standings, it is indeed very difficult to make predictions, but in terms of the abilities possessed by Atletico Madrid players, they are more likely to keep one ticket to the champions league this season
Real Betis left 2 points from Atletico Madrid but still chance can finish on champion league spot standing depend next matchday have Madrid derby between Atletico vs Real Madrid. Possibility if Real Madrid success defeat Atletico will give chance for Betis back to 4th standing place but need with 3 match left Real Betis should winning perfectly and earn 9 points. Atletico Madrid have heavy team after Real Madrid match they have face with Sevilla and give lucky for Real Betis but still not easy with match left against Barcelona, Madrid and Granada and Valencia.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pulsar77

Activity: 1722
Merit: 309

View Profile
May 04, 2022, 07:58:35 PM

I see two great games this week. Betis are hosting Barcelona first and they must aim no different than a victory in this game. They might have a big difficulty in doing this as the opponent is Barcelona. And Barcelona are also competing with Sevilla and Atletico Madrid to have the second position in the standings at the end. I think this game might end up with a draw. And in that case, they will hope for Atletico Madrid to lose points too against Real Madrid. The game is in Wanda Metropolitano and Real Madrid are already the champions. I think Atletico Madrid have a significant chance to win this but we will see.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 04, 2022, 08:04:58 PM

I see two great games this week. Betis are hosting Barcelona first and they must aim no different than a victory in this game. They might have a big difficulty in doing this as the opponent is Barcelona. And Barcelona are also competing with Sevilla and Atletico Madrid to have the second position in the standings at the end. I think this game might end up with a draw. And in that case, they will hope for Atletico Madrid to lose points too against Real Madrid. The game is in Wanda Metropolitano and Real Madrid are already the champions. I think Atletico Madrid have a significant chance to win this but we will see.
It will be a little difficult to realize now although indeed Barcelona's performance was not very good in their last few games but now Betis are worse than Barcelona.
I still feel the draw is good enough for them but indeed in this case Barcelona will be seeded because they still have better squad depth compared to Bretis

ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
May 04, 2022, 08:19:46 PM

Every match will be considered important by Barcelona for the rest of the season as they aim to qualify for next season's Champions League once their title chances are no longer there. Barcelona will try to secure 3 points against Real Betis and they should finish the match with a win and finish the season for second place. It is true that the race for second place is no longer profitable for Barcelona, ​​but they should be proud of this incredible achievement after a poor start with the previous coach.

I think Betis will fight for the points because they still have hope of qualifying for the Champions League next season and take advantage of the momentum because Atletico Madrid will play Real Madrid this week. The last position to the Champions League is still not safe because so far it is only a difference of 3 points.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Turbolinea

Activity: 560
Merit: 57

View Profile
May 04, 2022, 08:37:17 PM

It looks like there are really delightful matches on next week of the league.
These seem as

Betis - Barcelona,
Villarreal - Sevilla and
Atletico Madrid - Real Madrid.  

3 big games in the weekend, lots of fun and enthusiasm. Real Betis is a champions league football hopeful, with 3 points away from a champions league spot; it promises to be a good game. Real Betis face Barcelona who is looking to cement the second position in the league as theirs, I think Betis will edge this win.

Also Villarreal who needs 3 point to continue their push for Europa league football next season faces Sevilla, who are 3rd place and 2 points below Barcelona in the race for second place position. I think this will be a draw. The Madrid derby meanwhile could be a boring tie as Real Madrid already won the league; if Real Madrid get the champions league spot; Carlo could rest players; otherwise means its a full strenght squad

Exciting football game this weekend. Cant wait !!!

When it comes to the Villarreal - Sevilla match, I believe Sevilla are closer to becoming victorious in this match even though bookmakers are favouring Villarreal to win this. Sevilla will finish the season in one of the top four places as it seems. And Villarreal are trying to maintain their place and fight for a better one at the same time. I think both teams will score in this above all else. And it wouldn't be surprising to see Sevilla getting at least one point in my opinion.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2022, 08:38:54 PM

Athletico Madrid will host Real madrid at Wanda Metropolitano. The game will decide if the  Los Colchoneros side will qualify for champions league or settle for Europa League, because they are just topping real Betis with just 3 points. The both teams, Real Betis and Athletico Madrid also have a big game coming up over the weekend. Athletico Madrid will face Real madrid while Real Betis will face Barcelona. It's really a tough one for Athletico boss, Diego Simeon because it's a must win game for his side. While real Betis recently sealed their place in the finals of Spanish Copa De Rey when they beat Valencia in penalties 5-4. Let's hope that the better side qualify for champions league.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 04, 2022, 09:28:12 PM

Sevilla need 9 more points to finish in 3rd place, Sevilla will meet Atletico Madrid in week 37. Victory must be won by Sevilla so that Atletico Madrid does not interfere with its position.
Victory gives a little hope for the team who are still struggling to finish in the Champions League zone. Atletico Madrid are under pressure from Real Betis, the difference of three points makes Atletico Madrid have to appear consistent in the rest of the season. I excluded Real Sociedad in the race for the top 4, because in the last match Real Sociedad will play Atletico Madrid.
Other games are easy and unless something unexpected happens I am sure that they will do fine, but ATM game will be as hard as it gets and that's where they are going to have their trouble most probably. I personally believe that Sevilla will finish fourth in the league.

I know they were fighting for the title for a while and that is why everyone expects the worlds from them but the reality is that they are not going to have anything like that. They will end up with a loss to ATM and be fourth. So, it will be Madrid championship, Barcelona second, ATM third and Sevilla fourth all going to champions league. I believe this will allow them to be great at next UCL season as la liga teams once again.

lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
May 04, 2022, 09:53:42 PM

Athletico Madrid will host Real madrid at Wanda Metropolitano. The game will decide if the  Los Colchoneros side will qualify for champions league or settle for Europa League, because they are just topping real Betis with just 3 points.
Atletico Madrid should play as seriously and consistent as they can. They should win the match if they want the chance.
And RealMadrid, I don't think that they will set their main lineup.And they may not focus to win the match because they have won the La Liga Trophy even though they may be lost at the atch. There are actually still a big match that they must face, the final of UCL

Btw RealMadrid should be very happy right now, winning LaLiga and alsothe semi final jsut now

borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2022, 10:01:14 PM

ya.ya.yo!
To be honest I think Barcelona did right to brought xavi Hernandez back, was not convince by him at first when he was signed from Qater but right now I can say well done to him and the players to understand him in a short period of time, I think they are lot of positive in the future and unto next season, I pray and wish that Joan Laporta Barcelona president support him this summer with good transfers because for what have seen he is a coach that knows the kind of players he wants.

Stake VIP wager
KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1899

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 04, 2022, 10:07:21 PM

It looks like there are really delightful matches on next week of the league.
These seem as

Betis - Barcelona,
Villarreal - Sevilla and
Atletico Madrid - Real Madrid.  

3 big games in the weekend, lots of fun and enthusiasm. Real Betis is a champions league football hopeful, with 3 points away from a champions league spot; it promises to be a good game. Real Betis face Barcelona who is looking to cement the second position in the league as theirs, I think Betis will edge this win.

Also Villarreal who needs 3 point to continue their push for Europa league football next season faces Sevilla, who are 3rd place and 2 points below Barcelona in the race for second place position. I think this will be a draw. The Madrid derby meanwhile could be a boring tie as Real Madrid already won the league; if Real Madrid get the champions league spot; Carlo could rest players; otherwise means its a full strenght squad

Exciting football game this weekend. Cant wait !!!

I would say that there will be only one really intense match - Villarreal against Sevilla. And I assume that whoever has the most motivation will win, for Sevilla the outcome of this match does not mean anything (maybe just some considerations of prestige).
Atlético - Real Madrid is of course a derby that always matters, but this season it's just a game of the middle peasant against a champion who has just made it to the Champions League final in a difficult fight. It is unlikely that this will be an important game for Real (and Atlético simply cannot do anything  Grin ).
Betis - Barcelona may be interesting in that it will be possible to once again see how Barcelona degrades/strengthens. Betis will be motivated.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Velvet78
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 04, 2022, 10:16:25 PM

Betis - Barcelona is a very challenging game for each team here. Betis need a win desperately as they want to get in front of Atletico Madrid in the standings. They wasted a huge chance against Getafe and now their job is even harder in this game. Barcelona would fight until the last moment for sure. Betis will need to make a greater effort in this game to increase their chance of winning this game. As for my opinion, this game would end up with a draw.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 04, 2022, 10:17:30 PM

Real Madrid are no longer interested in the competition. They have already officially become champions and they are also through to the final in the Champions League tonight. I'm sure Coach Angelotti wants to give his star players a rest for this game, the last thing you can use is injuries for such games. In the competition he will let them play for the match feeling and rhythm, but Benzema and Mordic will not play all other matches completely.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pages: « 1 ... 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 [1043] 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 ... 3740 »
  Print  

Jump to: