Real Madrid - 82 (67.8%)
Atletico Madrid - 1 (0.8%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 1 (0.8%)
Villareal - 0 (0%)
Real Sociedad - 0 (0%)
Other - 8 (6.6%)
Total Voters: 121

Pages: « 1 ... 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 [1041] 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 ... 3793 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24  (Read 424177 times)
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 09:52:34 AM

If only Betis were able to win then they would shift the position of Atletico Madrid which is currently in 4th place in the La Liga standings

Betis need to win continuously in order to get tickets to the UCL for next season. Betis' opponent in the next match is barca, they must prove themselves capable of winning and enter the top 4 in order to get a ticket to the UCL
Betis' opponents in the upcoming matches are strong teams and I think they will lose points, I don't think they can win every game. That's why I don't think there is much chance of finishing the league in the top 4 teams.
It will not be easy to beat Atletico Madrid and if they lose points Real Sociedad can beat them too Smiley

Real Betis still have 4 matches left, three of which will face strong teams. Barcelona, ​​Valencia and Real Madrid are very tough for Betis and there is very little chance of winning the game. One more match will be easy, because Real Betis face Granada. Atletico madrid also need a win to finish in 4th place, the two teams are only 3 points adrift in 4th and 5th place. Although anything can still happen in the remaining four games, Atletico Madrid are still the seed to finish in 4th place.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1110

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 10:13:49 AM

I think so too, it all depends on the result in the Champions League, if Real Madrid can qualify for the final of course they will not focus on the match against Atletico in fact it is very likely that they will play their back-up players. but it is all inversely proportional to the failure of Real Madrid to reach the Champions final of course Real Madrid will play fully to maintain the prestige between Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid.
What for? I mean, what would be the point putting in energy to be serious in a game that the league trophy is already secured! As it is now, they've got zero focus on the games Laliga, the adrenaline rush us no longer there and it would be a perfect time to test out the benchers coupled with some new talents in the squad. At least, other teams would be serious due to the slight point difference between them but Real Madrid has got no use for that. They've got 15 points ahead of Barcelona which is currently at the second place and apparently, nothing could shake them no more.

It's time for them to qualify for the UCL finals and I have a conviction that, they are going to win with at least a 2 goals aggregate to advance or perhaps battle it out with Manchester City in a penalty shootout.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
xmonkeyx

Activity: 644
Merit: 11

CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2022, 10:21:49 AM

If only Betis were able to win then they would shift the position of Atletico Madrid which is currently in 4th place in the La Liga standings

Betis need to win continuously in order to get tickets to the UCL for next season. Betis' opponent in the next match is barca, they must prove themselves capable of winning and enter the top 4 in order to get a ticket to the UCL
Betis' opponents in the upcoming matches are strong teams and I think they will lose points, I don't think they can win every game. That's why I don't think there is much chance of finishing the league in the top 4 teams.
It will not be easy to beat Atletico Madrid and if they lose points Real Sociedad can beat them too Smiley

Real Betis still have 4 matches left, three of which will face strong teams. Barcelona, ​​Valencia and Real Madrid are very tough for Betis and there is very little chance of winning the game. One more match will be easy, because Real Betis face Granada. Atletico madrid also need a win to finish in 4th place, the two teams are only 3 points adrift in 4th and 5th place. Although anything can still happen in the remaining four games, Atletico Madrid are still the seed to finish in 4th place.
all possibilities are still possible, and at this time Real Betis' performance is very good and in the remaining matches against a tough team Real Betis is still very possible to win, against real Madrid who have already been confirmed as champions of course it will be a bit easy for Real Betis because it is very possible for Real Madrid will only play its young players, and also against Barcelona who are in a less than good form in the last few games it is also still very possible to win Real Betis. I think the chances of Real Betis and Athletico to take 4th place in the standings will be very fierce and interesting and also equally possible for both teams.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Razmirraz

Activity: 1288
Merit: 405

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 10:48:14 AM

I think so too, Real Madrid do not care about Rivalry anymore, they have to put Priority first. La Liga has belonged to Real Madrid, the game at home to Atletico Madrid means nothing to Real Madrid, Real Madrid priority is on the second leg of the Champions League. Santiago Bernabeu will have a strong visitor to face Real Madrid, they must be able to get rid of Manchester City to step into the UCL final, as well as open up opportunities for their second trophy.
I think Real Madrid not care about how rivalry with Atletico Madrid on next match derby after locking La Liga trophy last week and will try play with second player composition on Madrid derby, but still depending with second leg on champion league match against with Manchester City. Depend Real Madrid success lock final position on champion league have ability play with second player composition and most focus against on final of champion league, but if bad result and eliminated by Manchester City I think Real Madrid want give the best on Madrid derby against with Atletico Madrid next match.
Rivalry occurs when Real Madrid and Atletico madrid are still actively competing for 3 points for the best position to get closer to the championship ladder. The La Liga trophy has been secured by Real Madrid, although losing will not change anything for Real Madrid. Now that there is another Big Match that Real Madrid will focus on, the second leg of the Champions League will be playing soon. Real Madrid have to fight with Manchester City to go to the final.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 11:03:55 AM

I think it will be very difficult for Real Betis to get to 4th place in Laliga standings this season because of the 4 remaining matches for Real Betis, two of them are very strong clubs this season in Laliga that Real Betis have to play (Real Madrid and Barcelona) so it's unlikely for Real Betis to take 4th place in the standings from Atletico Madrid even though Atletico Madrid will also meet Real Madrid and Sevilla in the 4 remaining matches.
hashrateproducts

Activity: 560
Merit: 143

Active 24/7

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 11:04:56 AM

I think so too, Real Madrid do not care about Rivalry anymore, they have to put Priority first. La Liga has belonged to Real Madrid, the game at home to Atletico Madrid means nothing to Real Madrid, Real Madrid priority is on the second leg of the Champions League. Santiago Bernabeu will have a strong visitor to face Real Madrid, they must be able to get rid of Manchester City to step into the UCL final, as well as open up opportunities for their second trophy.
Real Madrid have already been crowned the Laliga title winners, so their game against Athletico Madrid won't be a game worth fighting for, rather Carlo Ancelloti is strategically examined how they will play Manchester city on Wednesday. The game would be really tough for the Los Blancos side, who are already losing 4-3 to city on goal aggregate. The game is already in favour of city who just needs a draw to qualify straight to the finals. Pep Guardiola wasn't happy about their first leg game, city Missed alot of scoring chances but they can still recover all chances in the second leg, that's if real Madrid don't haunt them at Santiago Bernebeu.

Free space
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2022, 11:28:59 AM

Real Madrid have already been crowned the Laliga title winners, so their game against Athletico Madrid won't be a game worth fighting for, rather Carlo Ancelloti is strategically examined how they will play Manchester city on Wednesday. The game would be really tough for the Los Blancos side, who are already losing 4-3 to city on goal aggregate. The game is already in favour of city who just needs a draw to qualify straight to the finals. Pep Guardiola wasn't happy about their first leg game, city Missed alot of scoring chances but they can still recover all chances in the second leg, that's if real Madrid don't haunt them at Santiago Bernebeu.
Firstly I congratulate Real Madrid, Carlo Ancelotti and Benzema as well as all members in the club for this title. They deserve it after all impressive matches in La Liga.

Secondly I agree with you that they will send a second squad to play in rest match days. There is no reason to play with best players while they still have bigger matches in Champions League.

Thirdly, about Manchester City and their second leg match in Champions League, Madrid have good opportunity to beat City at aggregated result. 1 goal difference is not big and Madrid will play at their home stadium, Bernabeu which is not an easy destination for any guest club in the Europe. Real Madrid players also have collected more confidence from their good results against PSG and Chelsea.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pandu Geddon

Activity: 854
Merit: 596

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 11:58:26 AM

Madrid has already celebrated their victory. their next target is to marry the LaLiga trophy with the European Champions League.
although they have to fight hard, I believe Madrid has plenty of time to focus on the 2nd leg. 1 goal difference will not make Madrid lose hope.
we'll see later how Madrid will try to make magic on the pitch for their victory.
Spack17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 12:01:38 PM

The result of the Getafe v Betis was very surprising to me as well. And we watched completely different halves in this match. Betis controlled the first half but things changed completely in the second half. Getafe found so many chances in this half. But still we were only able to see a match without a goal. Betis should have been able to win this match as they had a big opportunity to catch up with Atletico Madrid. But they just missed this big opportunity. And now they will have a more difficult job about taking the fourth spot.
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1330
Merit: 718

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 12:21:34 PM

The result of the Getafe v Betis was very surprising to me as well. And we watched completely different halves in this match. Betis controlled the first half but things changed completely in the second half. Getafe found so many chances in this half. But still we were only able to see a match without a goal. Betis should have been able to win this match as they had a big opportunity to catch up with Atletico Madrid. But they just missed this big opportunity. And now they will have a more difficult job about taking the fourth spot.
That's how football happens, it's very easy for them to score goals, but in reality until the game finished they didn't score a goal, Real Betis are in number 5 position, 3 points difference from Atletico Madrid who are in number 5 5 temporary standings, on the occasion against Getafe is a step to reduce Atletico Madrid's space, because if they win, automatically the difference in points is only 1 with Atletico Madrid

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 12:44:14 PM

That's how football happens, it's very easy for them to score goals, but in reality until the game finished they didn't score a goal, Real Betis are in number 5 position, 3 points difference from Atletico Madrid who are in number 5 5 temporary standings, on the occasion against Getafe is a step to reduce Atletico Madrid's space, because if they win, automatically the difference in points is only 1 with Atletico Madrid
It's a shame even though I expected a lot in the Betis match today but indeed they were very difficult even to create chances there even though they still had more chances but in the attempted kick they lost to Getafe.
It's a shame they couldn't maximize the match they should have won.

1kodumtek7

Activity: 1400
Merit: 161

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 01:04:38 PM

Betis' result was a failure for them indeed and they might have lost their biggest chance to get very close to Atletico Madrid in the league table. A three-point gap is not impossible to close maybe but I don't know still. Atletico Madrid and Betis both have tough matches too among their remaining matches. So everything can still change any time. We are going to be able to see which one of them wants to qualify for the Champions League more at the same time too. Betis have still done a great job thanks to Pellegrini even if they don't make it to the Champions League.
KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1901

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 05:50:33 PM

I think that today Betis will beat Getafe without any problems.
in the last 5 matches, Betis didn't get maximum results so I'm not sure betis will beat Getafe easily in today's match. getafe are the hosts and head to head both are not so good for betis. my prediction is "draw"

You were right. Betis missed a great opportunity to get closer to Atlético and most likely killed the hope for an interesting ending to the fight for a ticket to the Champions League. I must admit that for all the disgusting game that Atletico shows this season, they are very lucky with competitors - if they were even a little stronger, Atlético would not have received their ticket to the next Champions League.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 06:06:37 PM

You were right. Betis missed a great opportunity to get closer to Atlético and most likely killed the hope for an interesting ending to the fight for a ticket to the Champions League. I must admit that for all the disgusting game that Atletico shows this season, they are very lucky with competitors - if they were even a little stronger, Atlético would not have received their ticket to the next Champions League.
Agree with you, Atlético's games this season have been very bad but indeed they have been helped by their rivals who haven't even performed well.
Their only rivals today were Betis but they sadly lost their game this week which made Atletico breathe a sigh of relief.
But they still have a chance at the moment, there are still at least 4 games to bounce back for Betis.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
W Jr.
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 984

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 06:30:19 PM

Getafe is performing very well in the second half of the league. So I can't blame Real Betis. They tried their best, but Getafe held out well to stay undefeated. In the end, they earned the 1 point they deserved. Real Betis failed to win and lost an advantage. I think it is a great success to be fifth in la Liga.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 06:42:39 PM

Getafe is performing very well in the second half of the league. So I can't blame Real Betis. They tried their best, but Getafe held out well to stay undefeated. In the end, they earned the 1 point they deserved. Real Betis failed to win and lost an advantage. I think it is a great success to be fifth in la Liga.

Getafe's performance was better than Real Betis's. Real Betis players seem to have a lack of confidence in their performance. On the other hand, the performance of Getafe's players in the second half was remarkable. Betis' players failed to attack in the second half. Even in the second half I thought Getafe would score and win.

hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 07:13:53 PM

Getafe's performance was better than Real Betis's. Real Betis players seem to have a lack of confidence in their performance. On the other hand, the performance of Getafe's players in the second half was remarkable. Betis' players failed to attack in the second half. Even in the second half I thought Getafe would score and win.
Yes, I don't understand why it happened to Betis, in the first half they really dominated but in the second half Betis really couldn't do anything. Betis only had ball possession but couldn't penetrate at all, and the pressure from the home team in the second half really worked and even Getafe didn't need ball possession to put pressure on Betis. But in any case, Atletico and Betis are currently not so stable so Betis basically still has a chance to take over Atletico's place even if only in a low percentage because even so Atletico are still better in this kind of competition and anything can happen.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
judas

Activity: 1064
Merit: 350

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 07:26:57 PM

Now as far as I can see, the biggest competition in the league is now between Betis and Atletico Madrid. The gap between them is three points and it would be one point too if Betis didn't fail in beating Getafe the last time. They both are going to play really tough games from now on. And we will find out which side is better in this period of time. It is really hard to pick one of them to make it to the fourth position in the standings at the end of the season. For now, I feel myself much closer to Atletico Madrid.

▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▄▄
▄▄  ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ ▄▀     ▄▄   ▀▄  ▄
████ ▄▄▄▄ ▐██▄    █ ▐▌
█ ▐▌  ▀▀███████▄▄ ▐▌ █
▐▌ █    ▀██████▀▀ ████
███
▀▄     ██▄  ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄███▀▀ ▄▀▀
▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄██
x

▄█▀▀▀▄█▀                                ▀▀██▀▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀▄▄▄
██▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██   ▀██   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄  ██▀  ▄▀
▄▄███▄▄ ▄ ▐██▄  ▌ █▌  █▄  █▌  █▄ ██  ██   ▄██    ██  █▌  █▄ ▄█▀  █  ███ ▄    ▄
██▄▄▄▀▀███ ▐███▄ ▌▐█▌  ██ ▐█▌  ██ ██  ██  ▀▀██    ██ ▐█▌  ██ ██ ▄▄▄ ▀███▐█▀███▀
▄▀  ▀█▄ ▀██▐█ ██▄▌▐█▌ ▀ █ ▐█▌ ▀ █ ██▄▄▀     ██    ██ ▐█▌ ▀ █ ██ ▄▀█▀ ███ ▀  ██
█    █▀  █▀▐█  ██▌ █▌  ▄▀  █▌  ▄▀ ██        ██   ▄█▀  █▌  ▄▀ ▀█▄  █   ██    ██
▀▄ ▀  ▄█▀ ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀█▄     ▄▄██▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀     ██▄▄█▀
▀▀▀▀      ▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄█▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄       ▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄███▀▀▀                     ▀▀▄▀▀                     ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▀▀▀▄▄▄
               ▄▀██▄
                ▄▄▄██▄
                ▄██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀█▄
▀████▀▀█████████████ ▀██▌
  ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄█▀ ▀ ███
 ▀▄▀▄▄▀▀▄   ▄  ▀ ▄█  ▀████
  ▐█████▄▄▄▌  ▄███████▀██▄▄
   █▀█▄▄  ▀██▄█████ ██▌▄███
   ▐█▀  ▄ ███████▀ ▐██▌▀███▄
    ▀▄█████████▀  ▄▀▀█▄ ▄███▌
      ▐██████▀     ▄▄███ ▀███
                       ▄██▄
     ▄ ▄            ██▄████▄██▄
  ▄▄▐███▌▄▄         ▀▀██   █▀▀▀
 ████▀▀▀████         ████████
  ▀██▄▄▄██▀   ███     ▀▀▄▀▀▀
  ▐██▀▀██▌    █      ▄▀
      █       ▄▀   ▄█▀
     █  ▄▄▄████████▀
    ▄█▄█████████▀▀▀▄
    ▄▄
  ▄███████▀         ▀▄▄████ ▄▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀▄▄       ███▌  ▐███▀
██████▀     ███      ▄██████▄
████▀                ▀██▀▀██▀
CRYPTO'S IIIFASTEST
GROWING CASINO
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2022, 07:59:54 PM

Now as far as I can see, the biggest competition in the league is now between Betis and Atletico Madrid. The gap between them is three points and it would be one point too if Betis didn't fail in beating Getafe the last time. They both are going to play really tough games from now on. And we will find out which side is better in this period of time. It is really hard to pick one of them to make it to the fourth position in the standings at the end of the season. For now, I feel myself much closer to Atletico Madrid.
There is European competitions spots and relegation zone battle actually.
CL spots are fixed for Real Madrid, quite safe for Barca, most likely for Sevilla and the 4th will depends from both ATM and Betis performance. EL spot isn't clear yet and Conference League spot will be between Betis and Sociedad and less likely Villarreal.
For the relegation zone, the last 5 teams are at risk

laurenB7742

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128

Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 08:14:37 PM

Yes, I don't understand why it happened to Betis, in the first half they really dominated but in the second half Betis really couldn't do anything. Betis only had ball possession but couldn't penetrate at all, and the pressure from the home team in the second half really worked and even Getafe didn't need ball possession to put pressure on Betis. But in any case, Atletico and Betis are currently not so stable so Betis basically still has a chance to take over Atletico's place even if only in a low percentage because even so Atletico are still better in this kind of competition and anything can happen.

Betsy's performance was poor. I don't think the Getafe team is strong. However, they played well against Real Betis. Real Betis is a team unstable. At the same time there is a lack of confidence among the players. This is why their performance against a team like Getafe was weak. The coach should now find out the internal problems of the team. Otherwise, Betis's performance in the upcoming matches will continue to be weak.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
Pages: « 1 ... 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 [1041] 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 ... 3793 »
  Print  

Jump to: