Real Madrid - 78 (66.7%)
Atletico Madrid - 1 (0.9%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 1 (0.9%)
Villareal - 0 (0%)
Real Sociedad - 0 (0%)
Other - 8 (6.8%)
Total Voters: 117

Pages: « 1 ... 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 [1107] 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 ... 3739 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24  (Read 408521 times)
Oneandpure

Activity: 2044
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 11:20:29 AM

But unfortunately, from one news source I read that Bayern Munich would not let Lewandowski go, even though Lewandowski himself stated that he wanted to play for Barcelona before retiring. If I consider the situation then I think the news is true because after all, Lewandowski's contract still has at least one more season left at Bayern Munich. About regeneration players will certainly be very necessary now, because it's time for Xavi to build a team that is younger and better.
Lewandowski have one year left contract with Bayern Munich, if not let her go in this window transfer have potential for Bayern Munich make Lewandowski become free transfer player on next year. I think not any bad decision if Bayern try for selling Lewandowski to Barcelona because they can get much money and looking for new central forward replace with Lewandowski position on Bayern Munich, trough still have chance for selling Lewandowski on higher price why not Bayern  Munich make transfer and deal agreement with Barcelona.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Luzin

Activity: 1442
Merit: 779

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 11:33:00 AM

But unfortunately, from one news source I read that Bayern Munich would not let Lewandowski go, even though Lewandowski himself stated that he wanted to play for Barcelona before retiring. If I consider the situation then I think the news is true because after all, Lewandowski's contract still has at least one more season left at Bayern Munich. About regeneration players will certainly be very necessary now, because it's time for Xavi to build a team that is younger and better.

He is 33 years old, maybe he will be useful for barcelona in 2-3 years.  But I heard the news that if Lewandoski's price was too expensive, Barcelona could only afford €32m. Laporta was unable to meet Bayern's demand for €50m. So I think it's impossible for this year. Maybe Barca should wait for next season and get it for free. With Lewandoski's argument actually if Bayern hold him can make Lewandoski's quality decline, because his heart is already at another club.  

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
visionE2

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 12:45:28 PM

I think next season will be a success for Barcelona, if even this season they have managed to finish in second place, having risen from the middle of the standings. Now they can compete with Real Madrid again and create intrigue. All the more so if they get a powerful forward like Robert Lewandowski.

I wonder how the fact that Barcelona was able to beat the average shows that they are able to compete with Real Madrid? After the arrival of Xavi, the distance between the clubs remained practically unchanged (this despite the fact that Real Madrid won La Liga a few rounds before the finish line and had no motivation to win in every game).
Barcelona did end the season without a trophy. We have to admit that Barcelona has been crushed this season but there is one thing that Barcelona fans should be grateful for.
at least, Barcelona can comeback to finish second in the Spanish League standings this season, after Barcelona had previously slumped.
Now Xaxi has to judge a lot of things. Barcelona needs to strengthen. Next season Barcelona will have to fight for the trophy. Barcelona must prepare well and be competitive.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 01:01:30 PM

I think next season will be a success for Barcelona, if even this season they have managed to finish in second place, having risen from the middle of the standings. Now they can compete with Real Madrid again and create intrigue. All the more so if they get a powerful forward like Robert Lewandowski.

I wonder how the fact that Barcelona was able to beat the average shows that they are able to compete with Real Madrid? After the arrival of Xavi, the distance between the clubs remained practically unchanged (this despite the fact that Real Madrid won La Liga a few rounds before the finish line and had no motivation to win in every game).
Barcelona did end the season without a trophy. We have to admit that Barcelona has been crushed this season but there is one thing that Barcelona fans should be grateful for.
at least, Barcelona can comeback to finish second in the Spanish League standings this season, after Barcelona had previously slumped.
Now Xaxi has to judge a lot of things. Barcelona needs to strengthen. Next season Barcelona will have to fight for the trophy. Barcelona must prepare well and be competitive.

@visionE2 a lot of pressure is being put on Xavi to make this Barcelona side click, but for him to do that he should be backed heavily in the transfer market, and only then will he be able to challenge Real Madrid for the title. Lastly I feel that fans should give him at least one more season to rebuild and they should lower their expectations, because there’s no doubt in my mind that in the long run he’ll transform Barcelona like they were during their glory days.
jakdanyel

Activity: 1624
Merit: 304

kycfree

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 01:12:24 PM

I hope that Barcelona can manage to sign Robert Lewandowski. I don't think that having Aubameyang is enough for them now. They have Luuk de Jong but I don't think that his time is going to be very long here. He isn't qualified enough for a Barcelona striker. If they sign Lewandowski, he would be their main striker for sure and Aubameyang would be in the subs. Even if Lewandowski gets injured etc., they can still have a credible substitute like Aubameyang comfortably. Barcelona need to get stronger in terms of squad quality too to compete hard in the Champions League.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 01:19:45 PM

Finishing second in the standings is not too bad despite failing to lift the trophy, Barcelona's game has been very good throughout the game this season but Barcelona will not be satisfied if they don't win La Liga this year, Barcelona will train hard to prepare for La Liga next season, because it has great potential to go back to its former glory to get all the wins of any League next season.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
maju69

Activity: 1008
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 01:40:08 PM

Finishing second in the standings is not too bad despite failing to lift the trophy, Barcelona's game has been very good throughout the game this season but Barcelona will not be satisfied if they don't win La Liga this year, Barcelona will train hard to prepare for La Liga next season, because it has great potential to go back to its former glory to get all the wins of any League next season.
Even without a title at least they can show a progressive game than before. Yes it is true they are much better now and I think they will be much better prepared for the season to come. Their strength now has a good foundation, it's just a matter of how the strategist adds strength in several positions that the team really needs.

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 01:46:29 PM

I totally disagree with this, for a big and respected team like Barcelona to end the full season trophyless is not good at all, Barcelona was in poor form from the beginning of the season, they almost got close to the relegation zone before the signing of Xavi as the new coach. Upon Xavi's arrival, Barca was still not like the team every club feard because of their playing tactics, the Players lost confidence and couldn't do much not until the signing of Adama and Auboumeyang which I believe helped the team move back to the top 4 in the La Liga but they failed to get to the Europa League Finals that was disappointing and a bad season to the team.
Crytpo-Guy

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 02:11:28 PM

Barcelona did not do well in season that just ended. Despite their good performance they did not lift a trophy.and playing like that next will be unfair too for them, playing leagues without lifting any is very unlucky,and this require a good striker. Barcelona needs another striker to add with aubarmeyang, i think they deserve somebody like Robert Lewandoski to support this man for a better play next season.
tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 03:54:51 PM

Barcelona did not do well in season that just ended. Despite their good performance they did not lift a trophy.and playing like that next will be unfair too for them, playing leagues without lifting any is very unlucky,and this require a good striker. Barcelona needs another striker to add with aubarmeyang, i think they deserve somebody like Robert Lewandoski to support this man for a better play next season.
Talking about a team that did a good season with the team lifting the trophy is not correct in my opinion. We have to see the team's journey from the start of the season, whether they struggle or not. Here Barcelona as we know was unstable at the start of the season, but towards the end of the season they managed to show a significant change, this is good in my opinion for Barcelona.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 04:01:43 PM

Talking about a team that did a good season with the team lifting the trophy is not correct in my opinion. We have to see the team's journey from the start of the season, whether they struggle or not. Here Barcelona as we know was unstable at the start of the season, but towards the end of the season they managed to show a significant change, this is good in my opinion for Barcelona.
Barcelona managed to rise very quickly from adversity, they brought in a new coach and some new players, it was very effective to lift their performance in the second half of the season, but once we can't compare with Real Madrid's performance which was very consistent from the start of the season until finally they succeeded. won the La Liga trophy this season.
maybe if Barcelona can maintain their good form they will be able to compete more tightly for the title next season.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Oneandpure

Activity: 2044
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 04:34:35 PM

He is 33 years old, maybe he will be useful for barcelona in 2-3 years.  But I heard the news that if Lewandoski's price was too expensive, Barcelona could only afford €32m. Laporta was unable to meet Bayern's demand for €50m. So I think it's impossible for this year. Maybe Barca should wait for next season and get it for free. With Lewandoski's argument actually if Bayern hold him can make Lewandoski's quality decline, because his heart is already at another club.  
I think if Barcelona waste much money to get Robert Lewandoski big mistake depending woth 33 years old right now, just effective or have top performance from Lewandoski about 1 years only. I think spent about €50m most expenaive and better find young player and become long term investment for Barcelona. But if want get instant Lewandoski is best option for Barcelona next season and have large chance to give trophy next year. Still mot have official announcement from Barcelona try to get Lewandoski excatly have to spent much money, usually Barcelona waiting with player have free transfer.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
hashrateproducts

Activity: 560
Merit: 143

Active 24/7

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 05:06:22 PM

Barcelona managed to rise very quickly from adversity, they brought in a new coach and some new players, it was very effective to lift their performance in the second half of the season, but once we can't compare with Real Madrid's performance which was very consistent from the start of the season until finally they succeeded. won the La Liga trophy this season.
maybe if Barcelona can maintain their good form they will be able to compete more tightly for the title next season.
I was a little bit impressed with the catalans performance this season, although they started poorly due to their inconsistency in winning games. They still have what it takes to compete with real Madrid next season, because they won real Madrid in the second leg of the league, 4 nil. It was such a big win for the struggling Barcelona. With then having their legend Xavi as the coach, who brought them to limelight of the league table. They will put in more efforts next season because they would make several signings during the transfer window.

Free space
LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2022, 05:25:25 PM

I totally disagree with this, for a big and respected team like Barcelona to end the full season trophyless is not good at all, Barcelona was in poor form from the beginning of the season, they almost got close to the relegation zone before the signing of Xavi as the new coach. Upon Xavi's arrival, Barca was still not like the team every club feard because of their playing tactics, the Players lost confidence and couldn't do much not until the signing of Adama and Auboumeyang which I believe helped the team move back to the top 4 in the La Liga but they failed to get to the Europa League Finals that was disappointing and a bad season to the team.

The way Barcelona had started this season. I think the second position is really good. I thought they are not even going to finish in the top 6, let alone the top 4. 
so, I believe they have done a good job even though they did not get any trophies this season. but right now Barcelona is changing under new management and I believe they will surely get some trophies in the next season, you also need to remember that Barcelona is going to play in the Champions League. I expect a good performance from them in the Champions League, to be honest.

Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 06:28:41 PM

I believe 32 million was it isn't enough amount for a player who is already 33 years old. Asking for 50 million for a 33 year old player is just unbelievable to me. Barcelona needs to spend their money very wisely because they are in a lot of Debt. they also did not win anything this season so that is obviously not helping in the economical situation. I believe if they can get Robert Lewandowski for free in the next season it will be a great deal for Barcelona instead of paying more than 40 million for him.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 06:31:11 PM

The problem for now is whether Barcelona will be able to redeem this player. Even though Lewandowski's age is now quite old, but if you look at the performance and productivity of the goals he has achieved, of course this will still be of great value in my opinion and the current problems in Barcelona regarding finances are still not completely resolved. It will be very pressing if they continue to look for strikers with high purchasing power but are unable to release any of their strikers who are now piled there

Joan Reporta as Barcelona president admits that he is not sure if he can sign Lewandowski, after a 32 million euro offer was rejected by Bayern.
According to news circulating Bayern want a minimum transfer fee of 50 million euros to redeem Lewandowski. But with Barcelona's finances not
fully recovered, it is indeed quite difficult to bring in Lewandowski in the transfer market this summer. Even though Lewandowski is not comfortable
playing for Bayern, and has reached a personal agreement with Barcelona management. But the remaining one more year on the contract is
a temporary barrier,  maybe another option Barcelona have to sell Barcelona players who are not needed to be able to get the money that will be
used to redeem Lewandowski. Because it is impossible to expect Bayern to lower the transfer fee for Lewandowski.
with things like this like it or not they have to auction off their players, especially for the front lines. Currently, there are several players who are really interested, such as Dembele, who is still interested in PSG and Juventus some time ago, and there is also news about Braithwaite, who has been widely approached by several English clubs.
It is very difficult for Barcelona at this time with their financial condition to sign some great players because of limited money and like it or not, if you really want to buy, you have to be willing to let go of some players as well as additional funds.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 07:11:33 PM

Barcelona's interest in Lewandowski can be confirmed but in the end the deal probably wouldn't have happened had Bayern Munich been unwilling to let him go. I don't think Barcelona will lose if they fail to sign Lewandowski, it will give other players more time to play but Lewandowski is a good player in an attacking position.

However, it is clear that Barcelona still have to hunt for a new striker in preparation for next season's campaign which may be expected to compete with Real Madrid.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 07:41:24 PM

Lewandowski have one year left contract with Bayern Munich, if not let her go in this window transfer have potential for Bayern Munich make Lewandowski become free transfer player on next year. I think not any bad decision if Bayern try for selling Lewandowski to Barcelona because they can get much money and looking for new central forward replace with Lewandowski position on Bayern Munich, trough still have chance for selling Lewandowski on higher price why not Bayern  Munich make transfer and deal agreement with Barcelona.
Robert Lewandowski is a player with great quality as a goalscorer. He has great ability as a finisher when he gets chances in front of goal so I think Barcelona are very interested in getting him. But it's a shame if Bayern Munich don't want to let him go to Barcelona because next season he will definitely be a player on a free transfer. I don't know the reason why Munich didn't want to let him go, but it's probably still uncertain as the media coverage was unbelievable at first without an official announcement from the club.

Barcelona is also rumored to be releasing several of its players including forward two "Luuk De Jong and Memphis Depay" in the transfer market. Obviously they want to get a worthy replacement and I hope Lewandowski is one of those signings next season.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 07:43:26 PM

yep, maybe for this season I only have one disappointment with Xavi, namely they failed to bring the Europa League Trophy which indeed my expectations were high there and when it failed this was the only disappointment for him Cheesy
Regardless, he is indeed good enough to train and get their spirits back and being in the top 4 deserves appreciation
Xavi failed in the Europa League, it will be something that will teach him a good lesson to improve next season. My assessment of Xavi this season is probably the same as yours, he managed to finish the season in second place although there are doubts he will not lead his team to qualify for the Champions League next season.

The purchase of Aubameyang and Adama Traure is considered very important for Barcelona's success this season. The mastery of the midfield and the use of wing speed made Barcelona enter a new era with Xavi. I hope they are better next season, but of course new players have to be brought in.
This will indeed be a good lesson for him because even though Barcelona's current performance is different, on the other hand, there are still some things that need to be improved so that something like this does not happen in the future.

For the purchase of players, they are still showing good things and it can be said that Xavi's purchase did not fail there but on the other hand I still haven't seen a good enough performance for Adama and Ferran there even though Ferran has played well several times but he still hasn't showing the best performance at the moment

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 07:49:19 PM

I would also get rid of Luuk de Jong and Depay if I were Barcelona. They were only obtained because Ronald Koemand was a trainer at the time. He thought he could do magic there and started living beyond his means. Frenkie de Jong might also leave. Barcelona needs money, but you need to be able to keep your best players. They do have a good young squad at the moment, they should definitely be able to compete for the title next season. This season Xavi has made the most of it by qualifying for the CL.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 ... 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 [1107] 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 ... 3739 »
  Print  

Jump to: