Real Madrid - 78 (66.7%)
Atletico Madrid - 1 (0.9%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 1 (0.9%)
Villareal - 0 (0%)
Real Sociedad - 0 (0%)
Other - 8 (6.8%)
Total Voters: 117

Pages: « 1 ... 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 [1103] 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 ... 3738 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24  (Read 408427 times)
Razmirraz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 405

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 10:58:43 AM

That's right, losing or winning won't change Barcelona's position. and I think Xavi's goal to bring Barcelona back to the game has been achieved. at least this season Barcelona did not appear to disappoint by being in position 2.
Next season Xavi with better players in the Barcelona squad, I think he will be able to provide better quality.
In my opinion, Xavi's job was good to bring Barcelona to finish in the 2nd standings, it means that things are getting better for now, so the final match with Villarreal even if they lose will still be good for Xavi.
I agree with you Xavi will be more prepared for next season, by starting a new career the squad will be shown to remain impressive and next season they will still be able to compete in the UCL with manager Xavi.
Of course Xavi will prepare the team for next season, Xavi has founded a good rhythm in the squad. Some new players are Xavi targets to fill his team squad, of course there are some players who will leave Barcelona. Xavi's formula will be seen next season, he can choose the players he likes to bring to Barcelona. We will see how far Xavi can bring Barcelona in competing with other elite clubs.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 11:14:29 AM

That's right, losing or winning won't change Barcelona's position. and I think Xavi's goal to bring Barcelona back to the game has been achieved. at least this season Barcelona did not appear to disappoint by being in position 2.
Next season Xavi with better players in the Barcelona squad, I think he will be able to provide better quality.
Hopefully this can happen because this season is not like the usual seasons because Madrid are too Domineering this season even they are very far ahead which makes this not like a competition for the championship but only giving them trophies voluntarily considering there is no team that can really make a fuss there

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 11:33:26 AM

In my opinion, Xavi's job was good to bring Barcelona to finish in the 2nd standings, it means that things are getting better for now, so the final match with Villarreal even if they lose will still be good for Xavi.
I agree with you Xavi will be more prepared for next season, by starting a new career the squad will be shown to remain impressive and next season they will still be able to compete in the UCL with manager Xavi.
At least for now that's the truth.
But on the other hand now they are still not completely free from their current financial situation and it would be good enough for Xavi to cut his current spending and have to shrink some of his players now.
See how their attackers are piling up and unused at the moment, at least they also have to let some of their players go now so that the process of finding new players is also not hampered, especially the current issue is that they are really interested in Lewandowski.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Oneandpure

Activity: 2044
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 12:30:51 PM

But on the other hand now they are still not completely free from their current financial situation and it would be good enough for Xavi to cut his current spending and have to shrink some of his players now.
See how their attackers are piling up and unused at the moment, at least they also have to let some of their players go now so that the process of finding new players is also not hampered, especially the current issue is that they are really interested in Lewandowski.
Not really bad after success give second position standing for Barcelona in this season and give chance back to champion league next season, but still waiting how bad performance this season and gone all chance get trophy from domestic league, champion league and europe league. Many Barcelona fans forget after achievement on 2nd position with how bad performance on champion league failure on group stage and defeated by Frankfurt at Camp Nou, but go ahead and Barcelona have prepare next season without any trophy like happened on this year Barcelona just happy with winning from Real Madrid only  Grin Grin

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 01:20:18 PM

Hopefully this can happen because this season is not like the usual seasons because Madrid are too Domineering this season even they are very far ahead which makes this not like a competition for the championship but only giving them trophies voluntarily considering there is no team that can really make a fuss there
@herurist, I think you're wrong if Madrid don't get pressure this season, from the beginning of the season to the middle of the sevilla season and madrid continue to compete tightly in the standings, but indeed a capable squad and winning mentality make madrid superior from sevilla, towards the end of the middle of the season I don't know what happened to sevilla so that their performance actually experienced a significant decline and made madrid run fast to get the trophy, so even though this season some of the favorite teams went through a bad phase but did not make madrid free to win the trophy and it was proven when madrid celebrated the championship during la liga match week 35.
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 01:42:22 PM

I agree with you, because Xavi should have made improvements to his squad for next season, now there are some players who are not worthy of being kept by Xavi and I think Xavi should also really get rid of players who have minimal contributions but have big salaries, so that they can balance their finances, which are still a little problematic, although now they have a new sponsor who is ready to spend a lot of money, but xavi must be able to use the money effectively so as not to cause team financial problems in the future.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Luzin

Activity: 1442
Merit: 779

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 02:30:39 PM

So far I have also seen Xavi very good. Maybe if Xavi arrives early, the La Liga competition will be even more exciting. Actually I doubted when the beginning of him came. Looking at the experience he has only coached a few years, even then Xavi only coached in Asia. I think if Xavi gets the allotment of buying players, Barcelona will be a serious threat next season. Let's see, I'm sure they will make it difficult for Madrid next season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Alanaz

Activity: 980
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 03:20:21 PM

I think the same as you think. Their financial problems at the start of the season obviously made them worse in every way especially losing their star Messi to PSG and Aguero being forced to hang up his boots early making this even worse than expected but luckily there has been a massive change in terms of performance. coaching management and several player changes that made them compete again until the end.

Granada did not play as well as Cadiz and Mallorca which made them have to give up their position and had to move to the Segunda Division
They have to go through a transition period this season because after being left by Messi and a not-so-good start to the season made Barcelona have to take the option of replacing the coach, the arrival of Xavi made Barcelona situation re-ignite where Barcelona was able to record consecutive wins and bounce back from adversity.
let's say this is true but to fight for the league next season I think for their current squad it is still not ready and there still needs to be some patching there although it is quite good but there is still something that needs to be really improved. And maybe now the steps they take must start from the back line first, even though this is still good but look at the age of their defenders now they are quite old and this will be difficult in my opinion

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2022, 04:28:56 PM

Sorry i can't agree with you I don't think the Villarreal team is stronger than Barcelona. This was not an important match for Barcelona. Because second place in the points table was guaranteed for Barcelona. Barcelona also lost to Cadiz this season. Now would you say the Cadiz team is stronger than Barcelona? This is not reasonable. Moreover, even if Villarreal won this match, they could not dominate.
I think the size of the strong or weak cannot be determined from one or two matches. A strong team is a team capable of winning titles because he is able to perform better despite their few losing games. So one game cannot be a measure of strength or weakness. So far I think Barcelona have better quality and finishes than Villareal and cadiz so I think Barcelona are the better of those two teams.
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 04:31:44 PM

Barcelona came a long way to be finishing the league as second runners up. At some point, I was feeling they will remain stuck at the fourth position because Sevilla at the time was quite a strong force. But then, I feel Xavi had to employ another strategy and they had to go back to their winning ways and ended second. .
 It was quite an interesting season even tho they were not strong enough to threaten Real Madrid, but then next season could be better.

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
zuzie

Activity: 1470
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 05:49:12 PM

Sorry i can't agree with you I don't think the Villarreal team is stronger than Barcelona. This was not an important match for Barcelona. Because second place in the points table was guaranteed for Barcelona. Barcelona also lost to Cadiz this season. Now would you say the Cadiz team is stronger than Barcelona? This is not reasonable. Moreover, even if Villarreal won this match, they could not dominate.
I think the size of the strong or weak cannot be determined from one or two matches. A strong team is a team capable of winning titles because he is able to perform better despite their few losing games. So one game cannot be a measure of strength or weakness. So far I think Barcelona have better quality and finishes than Villareal and cadiz so I think Barcelona are the better of those two teams.

Agree. This season barcelona managed to get 21 wins and only 7 losses throughout the 21/22 season
As a benchmark if you want to compare teams, Barcelona can get it because of the compactness between players
Meanwhile, Villareal only get 16 wins and 11 losses.

So where did Villareal come from, who is stronger than Barcelona? They lost the standings, and game stats Vilareal are way below Barcelona.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1899

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 06:40:20 PM

So far I have also seen Xavi very good. Maybe if Xavi arrives early, the La Liga competition will be even more exciting. Actually I doubted when the beginning of him came. Looking at the experience he has only coached a few years, even then Xavi only coached in Asia. I think if Xavi gets the allotment of buying players, Barcelona will be a serious threat next season. Let's see, I'm sure they will make it difficult for Madrid next season.

It is doubtful that Barcelona will be financially capable of fighting for really top players, the club's management and Xavi constantly repeat this, so the situation does not change.
As for Xavi as a coach, I'm sure that as long as he coaches Barcelona, Real's position is protected. Theoretically, Real Madrid could have a crisis season when they lose to themselves, but I do not believe that Xavi is able to win the championship in the presence of strong competitors.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
judas

Activity: 1064
Merit: 350

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 06:54:24 PM

Xavi's Barcelona is very promising now. Thanks to his arrival here, the team have started to perform much better than before. They started fixing things very quickly and finished the season even at the second position in the standings too. If Barcelona make the right transfers this summer too, they can absolutely play much bigger in next season. I'm sure that they would play for the La Liga championship and their biggest opponent in this would be Real Madrid I assume. So we can have a much more competitive season then.

▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▄▄
▄▄  ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ ▄▀     ▄▄   ▀▄  ▄
████ ▄▄▄▄ ▐██▄    █ ▐▌
█ ▐▌  ▀▀███████▄▄ ▐▌ █
▐▌ █    ▀██████▀▀ ████
███
▀▄     ██▄  ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄███▀▀ ▄▀▀
▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄██
x

▄█▀▀▀▄█▀                                ▀▀██▀▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀▄▄▄
██▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██   ▀██   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄  ██▀  ▄▀
▄▄███▄▄ ▄ ▐██▄  ▌ █▌  █▄  █▌  █▄ ██  ██   ▄██    ██  █▌  █▄ ▄█▀  █  ███ ▄    ▄
██▄▄▄▀▀███ ▐███▄ ▌▐█▌  ██ ▐█▌  ██ ██  ██  ▀▀██    ██ ▐█▌  ██ ██ ▄▄▄ ▀███▐█▀███▀
▄▀  ▀█▄ ▀██▐█ ██▄▌▐█▌ ▀ █ ▐█▌ ▀ █ ██▄▄▀     ██    ██ ▐█▌ ▀ █ ██ ▄▀█▀ ███ ▀  ██
█    █▀  █▀▐█  ██▌ █▌  ▄▀  █▌  ▄▀ ██        ██   ▄█▀  █▌  ▄▀ ▀█▄  █   ██    ██
▀▄ ▀  ▄█▀ ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀█▄     ▄▄██▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀     ██▄▄█▀
▀▀▀▀      ▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄█▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄       ▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄███▀▀▀                     ▀▀▄▀▀                     ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▀▀▀▄▄▄
               ▄▀██▄
                ▄▄▄██▄
                ▄██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀█▄
▀████▀▀█████████████ ▀██▌
  ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄█▀ ▀ ███
 ▀▄▀▄▄▀▀▄   ▄  ▀ ▄█  ▀████
  ▐█████▄▄▄▌  ▄███████▀██▄▄
   █▀█▄▄  ▀██▄█████ ██▌▄███
   ▐█▀  ▄ ███████▀ ▐██▌▀███▄
    ▀▄█████████▀  ▄▀▀█▄ ▄███▌
      ▐██████▀     ▄▄███ ▀███
                       ▄██▄
     ▄ ▄            ██▄████▄██▄
  ▄▄▐███▌▄▄         ▀▀██   █▀▀▀
 ████▀▀▀████         ████████
  ▀██▄▄▄██▀   ███     ▀▀▄▀▀▀
  ▐██▀▀██▌    █      ▄▀
      █       ▄▀   ▄█▀
     █  ▄▄▄████████▀
    ▄█▄█████████▀▀▀▄
    ▄▄
  ▄███████▀         ▀▄▄████ ▄▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀▄▄       ███▌  ▐███▀
██████▀     ███      ▄██████▄
████▀                ▀██▀▀██▀
CRYPTO'S IIIFASTEST
GROWING CASINO
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1848

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2022, 07:23:42 PM

There is still a possibility for Betis to move one position down in the standings before the end of the season. But to guarantee their position, they need to have a proper result against Real Madrid. But in Santiago Bernabeu, Real Madrid wouldn't lose the match easily. Maybe they are already the champions but we don't know how eager they would be to win their last match. However Real Sociedad are two points behind and they need to defeat Atletico Madrid to take Betis' position. I think Atletico Madrid won't lose and Betis will secure their position.
Regardless of the results obtained from Real Madrid, it is certain that Real Betis will appear in the Europa League next season. Real Betis can secure fifth place by beating Real Madrid. It looks like the match against Real Madrid will be easy for Real Betis, Real Madrid is preparing the team to go to the Champions League final. La Liga can be considered over for Real Madrid, Carlo Ancelotti will play young players in the match against the calf, because the main players will be prepared to face Liverpool.

Ancelotti is a very intelligent manager and he will not back down to face a team that could possibly endanger their best players, in his case every game before the UCL final and would use all the players that are available. in the substitutes, this in order to be able to see the potential of all of them before the starter and with that it would give me an idea of who is more prepared to face next year and to be able to have the best alternatives as far as possible Changes that will be coming up At Real Madrid it's clear that after the World Cup new players will come to the team, it's a shame about Mbappé.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pokapoka124

Activity: 1134
Merit: 555

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2022, 07:33:47 PM

Villarreal really proven that they are more stronger than Barcelona in this tournament, because many people predicted for the favour of Barcelona but the game ended up for the favour of Villarreal. It was a great celebration in the camp of Villarreal for the tactics they used to defeated Barcelona 2-0 without allow them to achieve any goal from the match. I think Barcelona coach need to improve the team so that they will be able to perform well in next season because their performance was very poor in this season that made their fans unhappy in this season.
It is true that football can be disappointing sometimes and there is absolutely no permanent winner but at least with Xavi, Barcelona were able to get second place in the league. They still had a pretty good Europa run and I really hope for more next season. With the right recruitment, they should be better though I don't see them able to compete with Real Madrid for the league title yet though. I think they should be able to get at a trophy next season like the Copa Del Rey.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 07:37:59 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (4)

Xavi's Barcelona is not bad, much better than the previous coach. I feel this season Xavi has brought back good form for the Barcelona game, which is good because he doesn't have a lot of quality players in his team. Many young players have become Xavi's first choice this season, including Pedri and Gavi and several others. He maximized the potential of every player and amazingly he also managed to get Dembele to his good form this season which ended up being the top assist in Laliga.

There are good hopes for Barcelona next season regarding the title race. They will get some new players and throw some non-regular players this season. I think Xavi's presence at Barcelona as a coach makes Laliga even more interesting than in the previous Koeman era.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Crytpo-Guy

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 07:43:47 PM

Barcelona with Xavi is not a bad one the young man have shown and done a great job for FCB this season, ending the league at 2nd position is not a bad one for him. With his performance this season we are looking more up him next season whether he would be able to lift the Laliga next season.
erick94

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 08:11:38 PM

Barcelona with Xavi is not a bad one the young man have shown and done a great job for FCB this season, ending the league at 2nd position is not a bad one for him. With his performance this season we are looking more up him next season whether he would be able to lift the Laliga next season.
With all the problems that Barcelona at that time facing when Xavi took over the club from Koeman, of course ending the season in second place in La Liga is an extraordinary thing for Barcelona, ​​if Koeman was still coaching Barcelona at this time I think even Barcelona would be outside the top 10 right now, but they were lucky enough when they were down and Xavi come to be a hero who was able to make them rise to what they are today.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 09:11:04 PM

This season barcelona managed to get 21 wins and only 7 losses throughout the 21/22 season
As a benchmark if you want to compare teams, Barcelona can get it because of the compactness between players
Meanwhile, Villareal only get 16 wins and 11 losses.

So where did Villareal come from, who is stronger than Barcelona? They lost the standings, and game stats Vilareal are way below Barcelona.
Just because Villareal did better in UCL, and they won Europa last year, that causes people to think about how they are better. I know that there is a good chance that Barcelona would not be seen as they did anything special just because they finished second, Villareal is seen as a team that did something because they won a cup and then next season did a semifinals against Liverpool which may end up winning it all.

I disagree by the way, I think that Barcelona did awesome, but UCL semi finals is something to care about as well and that gives you a ton of money and that is why people care about more than they care about the regular season standings.
JeWay

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 09:20:03 PM

With all the problems that Barcelona at that time facing when Xavi took over the club from Koeman, of course ending the season in second place in La Liga is an extraordinary thing for Barcelona, ​​if Koeman was still coaching Barcelona at this time I think even Barcelona would be outside the top 10 right now, but they were lucky enough when they were down and Xavi come to be a hero who was able to make them rise to what they are today.
We will see next season if Xavi is able to maintain his good performance next season. Next season, several targets may become a big priority for Barcelona, ​​one of which is to win the Laliga Trophy from Real Madrid. Barcelona is now looking for a solid sticker figure for next season. Lewandowski is their target and I think the hopes of the Barcelona fans to see Barcelona go wild in front of goal will come true again if Lewandowski comes to Barcelona.
Pages: « 1 ... 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 [1103] 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 ... 3738 »
  Print  

Jump to: