Real Madrid - 78 (66.7%)
Atletico Madrid - 1 (0.9%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 1 (0.9%)
Villareal - 0 (0%)
Real Sociedad - 0 (0%)
Other - 8 (6.8%)
Total Voters: 117

Pages: « 1 ... 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 [1139] 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 ... 3740 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24  (Read 408567 times)
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2022, 10:41:58 PM

Barcelona will have to cut their budget if they want to do well next season without getting further into financial problems. The sale of Frenkie de Jong would help financially, but I think you will miss it in the competition. Xavi has indicated that De Jong is a valuable player, but he has no problem letting him go. Barcelona also has a number of talented youth players at the moment, who could also just be good to compete for the championship.

There are lots of permutations to the Barcelona troubles, it is reported that the club needs atleast 500m euros to save theirself, they have opened up the club to events; while trying to also sell few talisman. With Manchester United making their first bid for De jong (reportedly rejected), it shows that Barcelona can scale through the situation if they plan a save route for themselves. What do you think Barcelona will do to salvage their season?
Currently they are still in a fairly large debt and it seems that for De Jong's problem it will only be a matter of time considering that there is already a green light there and it's just a matter of waiting for the right price, it seems.
To say next season they actually still have a chance but only to be in 2nd place is not to win because in this case it is clear that Madrid are more superior and they are indeed in good shape and more prepared in any case.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2022, 11:17:08 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2022, 12:18:30 PM by borovichok

I don't think Barcelona really need lewandowski right now, cause of their recent financial problem. I don't think Barcelona can offer lewandowski a huge amount of salary, though he is a world-class striker but bringing him to Barcelona is not necessary at the moment, he is 33 now and he is getting weaker. Playing in Barcelona will be a big challenge for lewandowski currently, cause he can't easily adapt to their kind of play. Barcelona is a team struggling to get back to form after many setback, they really need young players that can help the teams not age players like lewandowski.
He is what Barcelona really need, he is a top football player and a top man, the wages won't be a problem because from what I see and have heard he really wants to play with his heart and feel that emotions and love his football,if money is the reason he wants to leave Bayern Munich then I think he would have gone to  England. Manchester City now got haaland so they don't want him but believe me Chelsea, Manchester United, Tottenham, arsenal and Everton can pay him very attractive salary.

Stake VIP wager
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1024

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2022, 12:00:45 AM

He is what Barcelona really need, he is a top football player and a top man, the wages won't be a problem because from what I see and have heard he really wants to play with his heart and feel that emotions and love his football,if money is the reason he wants to leave Bayern Munich then I think he would have gone to  England. Manchester City now got haaland so they don't want him but believe me Chelsea, Manchester United, Tottenham, arsenal and Everton can pay him very attractive salary.
The Premier club you have mentioned didn't interesting to recruit Lewa because of the age factor. Barcelona can do that because they can cut off his salary, and Barcelona can see Lewa still has the potential to shine even is not young anymore. Barcelona also has 4th rank as FIFA Club of the Century which can make the player another country interested in being part of a team. So if we compare it with Manchester City, Barcelona is much more accomplished which is the important point to bring the player on this planet to Camp Nou.

keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 01:04:29 AM

He is what Barcelona really need, he is a top football player and a top man, the wages won't be a problem because from what I see and have heard he really wants to play with his heart and feel that emotions and love his football,if money is the reason he wants to leave Bayern Munich then I think he would have gone to  England. Manchester City now got haaland so they don't want him but believe me Chelsea, Manchester United, Tottenham, arsenal and Everton can pay him very attractive salary.

And I think money is the factor that makes this whole Lewandowski situation so abstract. Still no one has officially confirmed that Lewandowski got some kind of offer from Barcelona, although it is simply clear from the statements of both sides. I don't think there is any official information on this because if the proposal came out now, Bayern Munich could have asked for a huge amount of money. When Lewandowski waits for Bayern's management to agree to leave the club, Barcelona will definitely have to pay a lot less. It's worth wait a bit to save a few million dollars, right!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2229

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2022, 02:08:32 AM

I don't think Barcelona really need lewandowski right now, cause of their recent financial problem. I don't think Barcelona can offer lewandowski a huge amount of salary, though he is a world-class striker but bringing him to Barcelona is not necessary at the moment, he is 33 now and he is getting weaker. Playing in Barcelona will be a big challenge for lewandowski currently, cause he can't easily adapt to their kind of play. Barcelona is a team struggling to get back to form after many setback, they really need young players that can help the teams not age players like lewandowski.
I agree with you. The financial crisis that Barcelona is currently facing is really a serious problem, so they should be wiser in managing their expenses. The solution for Barcelona is to release players with big salaries and sign young players who have good potential, the point is that the income must be greater than the expenditure. Lewandowski is a good striker, but I don't think Barcelona really needs him because they already have Aubameyang who played quite well last season.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2022, 02:48:27 AM

I agree with you. The financial crisis that Barcelona is currently facing is really a serious problem, so they should be wiser in managing their expenses. The solution for Barcelona is to release players with big salaries and sign young players who have good potential, the point is that the income must be greater than the expenditure
It is very serious and they will have to resolve it with good results from La Liga, Champions League will be parts of their efforts. In addition, they will have to cut off budget for player salary and transfers. Avoid compensation for coach by not sack their coacb before contracf expiration.

With Xavi, I think they will be fine with the coach position. Next they must improve their performance and have a wise transfer strategy.

Lewandowski is a good striker, but I don't think Barcelona really needs him because they already have Aubameyang who played quite well last season.
Lewandowski is one of greatest striker in last 20 years but he is not a good option for Barcelona. They don't need a striker whk simply can play inside 16.5 meter area and wait for key passes from others to score goals. They need someone like Gabriel Jesus in Manchester City. I think Barcelona should improve their defense and midfield systems first. At a striker position, they have Aubameyang and Depay already.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 02:55:01 AM

Lewandowski is a good striker, but I don't think Barcelona really needs him because they already have Aubameyang who played quite well last season.
Lewandowski is one of greatest striker in last 20 years but he is not a good option for Barcelona. They don't need a striker whk simply can play inside 16.5 meter area and wait for key passes from others to score goals. They need someone like Gabriel Jesus in Manchester City. I think Barcelona should improve their defense and midfield systems first. At a striker position, they have Aubameyang and Depay already.

Have you seen the statistics of Barcelona matches? The possession of the ball and the defense in numbers looks very good and they don't need to improve it at this moment. Strikers have the worst effectiveness. This is the most important thing for Barcelona to improve and I am sure that is why they are trying to take over Lewandowski.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2022, 03:31:04 AM

Real Madrid still seem to have a better team than Barcelona, especially if you look at last season. Madrid was better than Barcelona in every way. They have also won the Champions League, while Barcelona lost in the Europa League to the number 8 of Germany. That's a big difference. The difference in points in the final standings in the competition also says it all. Although it must be said that Koeman made a mess of it with Barcelona. With Xavi now as coach, I have high expectations for the upcoming season.
Before and after Xavi came, the difference was felt in Barcelona's game. Despite their Europa League exit, they did very well in La Liga by successfully moving up and finishing in 2nd place. This shows that Xavi has managed to build this team, although not perfect. He still has a lot of work to do, especially with Barcelona's current financial situation which is not good.
To me last season,Xavi was the best coach,because it is not easy to revive a dead team,He gave them the motivation that made them started winning games.He added few players that were not even doing well again at their club,talked to them and all those players gave their best.Aubameyang of Arsenal was on fire the first time he came to the club,he was scoring goals for fun.whereas,Adama Troure was responsible for most of the goals that Aubameyang scored.He was the one giving most of the assists.
I believe this transfer window is going to be a very busy one for Barvelona and Xavi,because he is going to select and sign only the players that has the quality to play for the team.Xavi indeed has done a great job since he started coaching at Barcelona.
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 03:58:04 AM

To me last season,Xavi was the best coach,because it is not easy to revive a dead team,He gave them the motivation that made them started winning games.He added few players that were not even doing well again at their club,talked to them and all those players gave their best.Aubameyang of Arsenal was on fire the first time he came to the club,he was scoring goals for fun.whereas,Adama Troure was responsible for most of the goals that Aubameyang scored.He was the one giving most of the assists.
I believe this transfer window is going to be a very busy one for Barvelona and Xavi,because he is going to select and sign only the players that has the quality to play for the team.Xavi indeed has done a great job since he started coaching at Barcelona.
Agree but we also have to admit because every coach who can give the best for the team of course they are the best coaches but unfortunately, in every competition there will always be winners and losers. Therefore, even though Xavi was great in building Barcelona but when they don't get a trophy then the value in his assessment will always be lacking. But with a good process at least it can be a new hope for the team, next season will probably be a real start for Xavi.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 04:29:53 AM

Have you seen the statistics of Barcelona matches? The possession of the ball and the defense in numbers looks very good and they don't need to improve it at this moment. Strikers have the worst effectiveness. This is the most important thing for Barcelona to improve and I am sure that is why they are trying to take over Lewandowski.
I agree with you, Barcelona's spearhead has shown a weakness that they must improve in order to be more competitive next season and accompany Real Madrid as they used to do before. They had control of the ball and the game but the problem occurred at the end of the game which always ended in no goal.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Jody.Drummer

Merit: 564

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 04:48:00 AM

Agree but we also have to admit because every coach who can give the best for the team of course they are the best coaches but unfortunately, in every competition there will always be winners and losers. Therefore, even though Xavi was great in building Barcelona but when they don't get a trophy then the value in his assessment will always be lacking. But with a good process at least it can be a new hope for the team, next season will probably be a real start for Xavi.
No coach wants to fail in a team with the task they carry out. Of course they always want to give the best results for the team he holds. It's just that the desire does not always run perfectly. Here Xavi Hernandez is quite successful in making Barcelona rise from adversity, it is not an easy job for him to do that. But he managed to create high expectations and he was successful in doing so amid Barcelona's complicated conditions and Koeman's dire legacy.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mamesso

Activity: 2114
Merit: 740

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 05:12:08 AM

Maybe it isn't their biggest need as they are on the verge of selling Frenkie de Jong. When they sell him they will need to fill his place in the midfield with a good player like him. However I would still love to see Lewandowski and a good midfielder both here. We are just making assumptions about Barcelona's financial condition now but we will find out the real thing in the transfer window. I hope they will have quite a lot of money especially after selling Frenkie de Jong.
Since arriving from Ajax Amsterdam, Frenkie de Jong has become an integral part of the Barcelona squad. He is still young, but he is able to make a good contribution in Barcelona midfield. The financial crisis forced Barcelona to put Frenkie de Jong on the selling list, a big step Barcelona had to take to bring in some of the players they were after. Barcelona have to find an ideal replacement and can provide a good pass for their striker. The duo Pedri and F de Jong have good chemistry, both remind me of the deadly duo that Barcelona have had before (Xavi and Iniesta). It would be a shame if Barcelona had to lose F de Jong, but big steps must be taken to balance the club's financial condition.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2229

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2022, 05:21:00 AM

I agree with you, Barcelona's spearhead has shown a weakness that they must improve in order to be more competitive next season and accompany Real Madrid as they used to do before. They had control of the ball and the game but the problem occurred at the end of the game which always ended in no goal.
Yes, Barcelona's attack line still looks less promising and one option to improve on that part is to sign a new striker, but the financial crisis that Barcelona is currently facing has made it difficult for them to have much flexibility in signing new players. They must at least sell a few players first so that they can get some fresh income while also reducing their expenses on wages. If Barcelona keeps insisting on signing Lewandowski, I think an agreement between Man United and Barcelona will really happen, which is currently Man United has made an offer for De Jong.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
maju69

Activity: 1008
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 05:38:40 AM

I think Real Madrid will also make a lot of changes next season, the players who have been their mainstay now are getting quite old and their performances could decline a bit. Their trio in midfield will most likely be rotated by combining their young players as well as senior players. But I see the regeneration of players in the Real Madrid team is going well.

bering
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 06:54:59 AM

Since arriving from Ajax Amsterdam, Frenkie de Jong has become an integral part of the Barcelona squad. He is still young, but he is able to make a good contribution in Barcelona midfield. The financial crisis forced Barcelona to put Frenkie de Jong on the selling list, a big step Barcelona had to take to bring in some of the players they were after. Barcelona have to find an ideal replacement and can provide a good pass for their striker. The duo Pedri and F de Jong have good chemistry, both remind me of the deadly duo that Barcelona have had before (Xavi and Iniesta). It would be a shame if Barcelona had to lose F de Jong, but big steps must be taken to balance the club's financial condition.
Putting him in the selling list not to solved Barcelona financial problem and it is pure related to his contribution for Barcelona and the idea to sell De Jong actually appears since several months ago because during last season his performance never can impressed the fans even they never satisfied with De Jong performance and that's why this rumours appears because seems De Jong not suitable for Spanish league and indeed he is still young and still possible for Barcelona to get decent money after sell him to get another potential player

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Jody.Drummer

Merit: 564

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 07:46:42 AM

Putting him in the selling list not to solved Barcelona financial problem and it is pure related to his contribution for Barcelona and the idea to sell De Jong actually appears since several months ago because during last season his performance never can impressed the fans even they never satisfied with De Jong performance and that's why this rumours appears because seems De Jong not suitable for Spanish league and indeed he is still young and still possible for Barcelona to get decent money after sell him to get another potential player
I agree that selling de Jong will not have much effect on Barcelona's finances. But I see why he will be released because of Xavi Hernandez's dissatisfaction with his performance, that's just my view of this player. Surely Xavi himself has targeted who is suitable to replace him. It looks like he's not in Barcelona's scheme of play now.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 07:59:31 AM

Frank de Jong is actually a good player and he been fairly regular in getting a place in the Barcelona main squad since being coached by Koeman, but Barcelona current condition has forced them to release De Jong for another club in order to be able register kessie to the La Liga authorities, according to I am a loss if Barcelona releases De Jong and replaces him with Kessie, Kessie was indeed a very good player at Milan but he certainly needs time to adapt to the Barcelona game later, while De Jong have had good chemistry with fellow Barcelona players, so it is not feasible to release de jong just to recruit kessie who have the same quality, Barcelona main problem at this time is finance, so Barcelona should be more focused on fixing these financial problems than they have to continue to release players when other players are come.
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 08:24:28 AM

Yes, Barcelona's attack line still looks less promising and one option to improve on that part is to sign a new striker, but the financial crisis that Barcelona is currently facing has made it difficult for them to have much flexibility in signing new players. They must at least sell a few players first so that they can get some fresh income while also reducing their expenses on wages. If Barcelona keeps insisting on signing Lewandowski, I think an agreement between Man United and Barcelona will really happen, which is currently Man United has made an offer for De Jong.

This is a very likely scenario. Now everything is in the hands of the Bayern Munich management. Lewandowski still has an active contract and if they do not agree to terminate it, he will have to play in the Bundesliga next season. I think that as soon as Bayern releases Lewandowski from his contract and lets him leave, Barcelona will sell De Jong immediately and sign contract with Lewandowski.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
junmisakiro

Activity: 592
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 08:29:01 AM

Frank de Jong is actually a good player and he been fairly regular in getting a place in the Barcelona main squad since being coached by Koeman, but Barcelona current condition has forced them to release De Jong for another club in order to be able register kessie to the La Liga authorities, according to I am a loss if Barcelona releases De Jong and replaces him with Kessie, Kessie was indeed a very good player at Milan but he certainly needs time to adapt to the Barcelona game later, while De Jong have had good chemistry with fellow Barcelona players, so it is not feasible to release de jong just to recruit kessie who have the same quality, Barcelona main problem at this time is finance, so Barcelona should be more focused on fixing these financial problems than they have to continue to release players when other players are come.
wanting to release Frank de Jong not just wanting to recover from Barcelona's financial crisis but Frank de Jong is not really needed in Xavi's squad even though Frank de Jong's quality is very good but his playing style doesn't match Xavi's coaching style, that's a natural thing in football I think.
and for Frank de Jong's career it would be better if he left, a few seasons at Barcelona did not make his career improve even more dim, maybe if he went to another team there would be many possibilities that happened for his career.
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1482

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 08:37:09 AM

I'm wondering about Atletico Madrid too for next season. I observed them during the whole season and they didn't seem quite well. I started to think like Diego Simeone's system has begun not to work very good from now on. Atletico Madrid had big problems in so many league games. They still finished the season right behind Barcelona by a close gap, yes but Barcelona came a very long way until reaching the second position too. This shows the seriousness level of Atletico Madrid's poor performance in that period. I feel that not much thing will change about them but maybe I'll be wrong who knows.

Atletico played very well in part of the league and I actually thought they could finish second in the league. After Barcelona increased its performance, Atletico Madrid's influence decreased and started to lose points.
I think it's a team that still has very good players on its squad. But I think Barcelona and Real Madrid will be better next year, if they don't make good transfers, it may be difficult for them to finish in the top 3 of the league Smiley

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 [1139] 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 ... 3740 »
  Print  

Jump to: