Real Madrid - 78 (66.7%)
Atletico Madrid - 1 (0.9%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 1 (0.9%)
Villareal - 0 (0%)
Real Sociedad - 0 (0%)
Other - 8 (6.8%)
Total Voters: 117

Pages: « 1 ... 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 [1140] 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 ... 3740 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24  (Read 408567 times)
Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 08:56:12 AM

I agree that selling de Jong will not have much effect on Barcelona's finances. But I see why he will be released because of Xavi Hernandez's dissatisfaction with his performance, that's just my view of this player. Surely Xavi himself has targeted who is suitable to replace him. It looks like he's not in Barcelona's scheme of play now.
The £75m worth Bernardo Silva of Manchester City is Xavi Hernandez's target. Xavi is a big fan of the player and want him in Barcelona. De Jong wants to play champions league football that was why he was reluctant to move to Manchester United to reunite with former Ajax coach Ten Hag. But I think Silva would be a good signing for Barcelona and I think he wants to leave Manchester City. He was instrumental to the success of Manchester City's League success but He wants to leave England after his experience during the Covid-19 knockdown. The challenge now would be Manchester City willingness to sell such a prolific midfielder and how to get his replacement.  

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 09:09:33 AM

Frank de Jong is actually a good player and he been fairly regular in getting a place in the Barcelona main squad since being coached by Koeman, but Barcelona current condition has forced them to release De Jong for another club in order to be able register kessie to the La Liga authorities, according to I am a loss if Barcelona releases De Jong and replaces him with Kessie, Kessie was indeed a very good player at Milan but he certainly needs time to adapt to the Barcelona game later, while De Jong have had good chemistry with fellow Barcelona players, so it is not feasible to release de jong just to recruit kessie who have the same quality, Barcelona main problem at this time is finance, so Barcelona should be more focused on fixing these financial problems than they have to continue to release players when other players are come.
wanting to release Frank de Jong not just wanting to recover from Barcelona's financial crisis but Frank de Jong is not really needed in Xavi's squad even though Frank de Jong's quality is very good but his playing style doesn't match Xavi's coaching style, that's a natural thing in football I think.
and for Frank de Jong's career it would be better if he left, a few seasons at Barcelona did not make his career improve even more dim, maybe if he went to another team there would be many possibilities that happened for his career.

It's true that de jong has been playing out of position and Xavi has slightly moved de jong position up to match Xavi playing scheme so far, even so, de jong can still show his best game and that hasn't been a problem for xavi so far, I don't know why you say that de Jong is not needed by Xavi?
Because I remember that Xavi once said that De Jong was a player needed by the team and Xavi acknowledged that De Jong role was fundamental in the Barcelona game.
So is it possible that a player who doesn't fit into the coach scheme and is not needed by the team like you say ,will be able to play all season as a starter?

Frenkie de Jong stats 2021/22 season:

Source : Transfermarkt
JeWay

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 09:31:11 AM

Frank de Jong is actually a good player and he been fairly regular in getting a place in the Barcelona main squad since being coached by Koeman, but Barcelona current condition has forced them to release De Jong for another club in order to be able register kessie to the La Liga authorities, according to I am a loss if Barcelona releases De Jong and replaces him with Kessie, Kessie was indeed a very good player at Milan but he certainly needs time to adapt to the Barcelona game later, while De Jong have had good chemistry with fellow Barcelona players, so it is not feasible to release de jong just to recruit kessie who have the same quality, Barcelona main problem at this time is finance, so Barcelona should be more focused on fixing these financial problems than they have to continue to release players when other players are come.
Indeed, there is no other way that must be taken by Barcelona other than selling De Jong and improving their finances. bringing in Kessie and trying to get Lewandowski is an option from barcelona from the sale of De Jong. But as we can see, Barcelona decision to sell De Jong is not the right decision because De Jong has performed quite well this season and contributed greatly to Barcelona revival when there was a change of coach from Koeman to Xavi.
RaltcoinsB
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1043

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 09:54:40 AM

Indeed, there is no other way that must be taken by Barcelona other than selling De Jong and improving their finances. bringing in Kessie and trying to get Lewandowski is an option from barcelona from the sale of De Jong. But as we can see, Barcelona decision to sell De Jong is not the right decision because De Jong has performed quite well this season and contributed greatly to Barcelona revival when there was a change of coach from Koeman to Xavi.
I do not find it right that De Jong, who is 25 years old and plays so eagerly, should be sent from the team.  Lewandowski is a very important football player and a great forward.  There is no one else to think about it, but he is not at a young age for football anymore.  I think they should have brought De Jong into the team.  I don't know how right it is to raise funds for Lewandowski from this sale.  I think there are financial problems behind this decision.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Fakhrulenclix

Activity: 1624
Merit: 330

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 10:12:23 AM

I feel the same way, selling Frank de Jong is not profitable for Barcelona and signing Kessie as his replacement, de Jong has been doing well at Barcelona in the last few seasons it would be a shame if he had to be sold just because of Barcelona's financial crisis to sign other players and he as a victim.
but apart from just one player, I believe with the project that Xavi is doing for Barcelona's progress in the future, maybe this is one of the ways that Xavi can bring in the players he wants.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Luzin

Activity: 1442
Merit: 779

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 10:24:32 AM

I feel the same way, selling Frank de Jong is not profitable for Barcelona and signing Kessie as his replacement, de Jong has been doing well at Barcelona in the last few seasons it would be a shame if he had to be sold just because of Barcelona's financial crisis to sign other players and he as a victim.
but apart from just one player, I believe with the project that Xavi is doing for Barcelona's progress in the future, maybe this is one of the ways that Xavi can bring in the players he wants.

It makes sense, if you look at the state of Barcelona today. But I think they are also thinking about business strategies. I saw in the media if Man United offered Barca 80 million euros. It's pretty much, but of course xavi has prepared another step if de jong definitely leaves. Xavi didn't run out of ideas, but kepergin he would add to xavi's task of finding a replacement. Though he also had the task of preparing substitutions for some of their older players. Perhaps Real Sociedad's Martin Zubimendi or Man City's Bernado Silva could be Xavi's choice.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 10:51:17 AM

I'm wondering about Atletico Madrid too for next season. I observed them during the whole season and they didn't seem quite well. I started to think like Diego Simeone's system has begun not to work very good from now on. Atletico Madrid had big problems in so many league games. They still finished the season right behind Barcelona by a close gap, yes but Barcelona came a very long way until reaching the second position too. This shows the seriousness level of Atletico Madrid's poor performance in that period. I feel that not much thing will change about them but maybe I'll be wrong who knows.

Atletico played very well in part of the league and I actually thought they could finish second in the league. After Barcelona increased its performance, Atletico Madrid's influence decreased and started to lose points.
I think it's a team that still has very good players on its squad. But I think Barcelona and Real Madrid will be better next year, if they don't make good transfers, it may be difficult for them to finish in the top 3 of the league Smiley
all beyond predictions where Atletico Madrid were predicted to be runners-up to real Madrid but they had to settle for third place after the second position was successfully taken over by Barcelona, ​​who had fallen apart in the middle of the season but managed to secure a place in the second position. second and entitled to a champion's league ticket next season while the first position is occupied by the champions of real Madrid where it can be predicted that the capital club will become the BBVA league champion but for next season's competition will be tougher wanting Barcelona and Atletico Madrid to provide competition which is significant.especially so far, Real Madrid has not been very active in the transfer market, although we know that Real Madrid has a deep squad.but it is not impossible that its dominance can be undermined by Barcelona and Atletico Madrid.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BuNga_cute

Activity: 1736
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 11:20:11 AM

I'm sure Barcelona don't really want to let Frenkie de Jong go either, so the possibility of selling Frenkie de Jong would be the last step that will be
taken by Barcelona, if Barcelona don't find a solution to save the club's finances. But it is reported that Man United are interested in buying
Frenkie de Jong at a high price. In my opinion, if Man United dared to buy Frenkie de Jong for 100 million euros, Barcelona should really
let Frenkie de Jong go. Moreover, the existence of Erik ten Hag will benefit Frenkie de Jong, because Ten Hag has known Frenkie de Jong
for a long time, because the two had worked together at Ajax. So Frenkie de Jong can comfortably play at Man United and also his departure
can help Barcelona's finances. So in my opinion selling Frenkie de Jong to Man United provides benefits for Frenkie de Jong and also Barcelona.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 11:43:59 AM

[quot
I'm sure Barcelona don't really want to let Frenkie de Jong go either, so the possibility of selling Frenkie de Jong would be the last step that will be
taken by Barcelona, if Barcelona don't find a solution to save the club's finances. But it is reported that Man United are interested in buying
Frenkie de Jong at a high price. In my opinion, if Man United dared to buy Frenkie de Jong for 100 million euros, Barcelona should really
let Frenkie de Jong go. Moreover, the existence of Erik ten Hag will benefit Frenkie de Jong, because Ten Hag has known Frenkie de Jong
for a long time, because the two had worked together at Ajax. So Frenkie de Jong can comfortably play at Man United and also his departure
can help Barcelona's finances. So in my opinion selling Frenkie de Jong to Man United provides benefits for Frenkie de Jong and also Barcelona.
Barcelona has not yet separated from the financial problems that trapped them but I think releasing de jong is not a good choice, actually when they want to improve the club finances isn't it better to get rid of substitute players or players who don't have a big contribution to the squad this season, de jong has always been Xavi choice and he has paid for Xavi trust by giving pretty good performances in every barcelona game, but maybe selling de jong is the only solution that barcelona has thought of and maybe it will be the best for both de jong and barcelona.
So far Manchester United is the team that is most interested in De Jong but I dont think if they are willing  to pay De Jong 100 million euros, De Jong price in the market right now is around 66 million euros and if Barcelona set a price of 100 million euros for de jong maybe Manchester will withdraw later because of a number of too expensive price, sometime ago manchester has submitted the first proposal to buy de jong for 60 million euros plus bonuses but barcelona refused.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
udidrone

Activity: 2114
Merit: 268

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 01:13:54 PM

Despite Frenkie de Jong's great contribution in the rise of Barcelona this season, Barcelona's middle position is still quite weak and will experience a bit of difficulty in the big competition that Barcelona will live in next season. So in my opinion selling Frenkie de Jong will only weaken Barcelona's middle position, because so far several names of Barcelona's young midfielders have not performed as well as Frenkie de Jong.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
superman184

Activity: 658
Merit: 189

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 01:40:19 PM

Despite Frenkie de Jong's great contribution in the rise of Barcelona this season, Barcelona's middle position is still quite weak and will experience a bit of difficulty in the big competition that Barcelona will live in next season. So in my opinion selling Frenkie de Jong will only weaken Barcelona's middle position, because so far several names of Barcelona's young midfielders have not performed as well as Frenkie de Jong.

I think you are wrong to say de Jong's departure will weaken Barcelona's midfield. Xavi Hernandez has planned this carefully, de Jong's departure is not a reason to weaken Barcelona but to get better experienced players, as far as I know Xavi is planning to bring in Bernaldo Silva from Manchester City, without the arrival of Silva Barcelona also already has Kessi brought in from Milan I think Kessi is better at playing than De Jong, Kessi managed to bring Milan to the Italian League champions.
Oneandpure

Activity: 2044
Merit: 306

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 01:53:16 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2022, 07:34:09 AM by Oneandpure

Barcelona not have any option right now try keep extended with Frankie de Jong, beside this player still as important midfielder for Barcelona but not have other option with financial crisis faced right now. I think Frankie de Jong as the moat values player right now for Barcelona and selling him to Manchester United as the only team interested with him give fresh money for Barcelona can pay player salary. Still on the top performance from Frankie de Jong and have expensive values I think best moment for Barcelona sell him to Manchester United.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Iranus

Activity: 1806
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 02:04:42 PM

I think you are wrong to say de Jong's departure will weaken Barcelona's midfield. Xavi Hernandez has planned this carefully, de Jong's departure is not a reason to weaken Barcelona but to get better experienced players, as far as I know Xavi is planning to bring in Bernaldo Silva from Manchester City, without the arrival of Silva Barcelona also already has Kessi brought in from Milan I think Kessi is better at playing than De Jong, Kessi managed to bring Milan to the Italian League champions.

You are right, de Jong's absence will weaken Barcelona's midfield. Xavi must find a replacement for de Jong. Bernaldo Silva is quite a talented player. He will probably be able to adapt well to the Barcelona team. On the other hand, Kessi is not a bad choice. However, Barcelona's defense is not strong enough. Xavi must bring in new players to strengthen the defense. Only with the forward and midfield are stable, victory against strong team will not be possible. Barcelona must have a stable defense lineup.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 02:52:12 PM

Barcelona has not yet separated from the financial problems that trapped them but I think releasing de jong is not a good choice, actually when they want to improve the club finances isn't it better to get rid of substitute players or players who don't have a big contribution to the squad this season, de jong has always been Xavi choice and he has paid for Xavi trust by giving pretty good performances in every barcelona game, but maybe selling de jong is the only solution that barcelona has thought of and maybe it will be the best for both de jong and barcelona.
So far Manchester United is the team that is most interested in De Jong but I dont think if they are willing  to pay De Jong 100 million euros, De Jong price in the market right now is around 66 million euros and if Barcelona set a price of 100 million euros for de jong maybe Manchester will withdraw later because of a number of too expensive price, sometime ago manchester has submitted the first proposal to buy de jong for 60 million euros plus bonuses but barcelona refused.
Truly, De Jong contributed massively to Barcelona last season, and losing him will definitely affect Barcelona.  Although, I guess Xavi must have a plan on how to replace him. Also, we all know Barcelona have been in some financial difficulties, and the only possible way they can raise funds to strengthen their squad with more talented players is through selling out their players. Manchester United offered a sum of £60 million, which Barcelona rejected. Is obvious that Barca needs something more higher. But, am not quite sure United will be willing to pay 100 million euros.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Marvell1
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1102

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 03:06:28 PM

Truly, De Jong contributed massively to Barcelona last season, and losing him will definitely affect Barcelona.  Although, I guess Xavi must have a plan on how to replace him. Also, we all know Barcelona have been in some financial difficulties, and the only possible way they can raise funds to strengthen their squad with more talented players is through selling out their players. Manchester United offered a sum of £60 million, which Barcelona rejected. Is obvious that Barca needs something more higher. But, am not quite sure United will be willing to pay 100 million euros.

For just 60 million euros, Barcelona will not agree to sell a talented player like de Jong. Barcelona will demand more money, otherwise they will try to keep de Jong on the team. De Jong's contribution to Barcelona last season is undeniable. And so Barcelona will not lose even if they do not make money by selling a talented player like de Jong. My guess is that Barcelona will want to get at least 80 million euros in exchange for de Jong.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
fullhdpixel

Activity: 2800
Merit: 606

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 03:15:26 PM

I think Real Madrid will also make a lot of changes next season, the players who have been their mainstay now are getting quite old and their performances could decline a bit. Their trio in midfield will most likely be rotated by combining their young players as well as senior players. But I see the regeneration of players in the Real Madrid team is going well.
You do not make "a lot of" changes to a team that just won the title. They also have young stars in every position if they ever wanted to. Like if we are talking about up front, Vini and rodrygo is there, and midfield we have camavinga and valverde, on defence we have militao and mendy etc etc. It means that, they could repeat the season all over again with exactly the same players.

However, this time around instead of just insisting on playing 30+ year old players, they can play their younger stars a bit more frequently, at least during the season, give them more playing time and keep repeating this until their old ones retire, at which point the young ones would have enough experience.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
zuzie

Activity: 1470
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 03:36:25 PM

Barcelina not have any option right now try keep extended with Frankie de Jong, beside this player still as important midfielder for Barcelona but not have other option with financial crisis faced right now. I think Frankoe de Jong as the moat values player right now for Barcelona and selling him to Manchester United as the only team intersted with him give fresh money for Barcelona can pay player salary. Still on the top performance from Frankie de Jong and have expenaive values I think best moment for Barcelona sell him to Manchester United.

I don't think barcelona sold Frankie de Jong because of the financial crisis like you said, maybe this is like a move to improve the team formation for next season, Xavi needs more potential players than de jong
I'm curious about the selling price of de jong, because barcelona will lose a midfielder and have to find a replacement
How much did Barcelona charge for this one player? Will it cover the finances of bringing in experienced players to fill the void that may be left by de Jong?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1055

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 03:38:37 PM

I think Real Madrid will also make a lot of changes next season, the players who have been their mainstay now are getting quite old and their performances could decline a bit. Their trio in midfield will most likely be rotated by combining their young players as well as senior players. But I see the regeneration of players in the Real Madrid team is going well.
You do not make "a lot of" changes to a team that just won the title. They also have young stars in every position if they ever wanted to. Like if we are talking about up front, Vini and rodrygo is there, and midfield we have camavinga and valverde, on defence we have militao and mendy etc etc. It means that, they could repeat the season all over again with exactly the same players.

However, this time around instead of just insisting on playing 30+ year old players, they can play their younger stars a bit more frequently, at least during the season, give them more playing time and keep repeating this until their old ones retire, at which point the young ones would have enough experience.
Yes, the rotation and regeneration of Real Madrid is going well so far and of course, Real Madrid still has a chance to become a title-winning candidate for next season as well. Comparing with rival teams is certainly an advantage for Real Madrid themselves who are already in their best form and what's more, next season Madrid will still have a great squad with the arrival of Antonio Rüdiger in the defense. Therefore, even though some of Real Madrid's key players are old, Real Madrid is basically safe because they are not injured so they can still play to boost the team's performance for good gameplay.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jakdanyel

Activity: 1624
Merit: 304

kycfree

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 03:52:46 PM

Gareth Bale is leaving Real Madrid very soon and we still don't know what club he is going to join this summer after this. There have been some speculations like he is joining Getafe but I heard that he refuted those rumours. It wouldn't be good to watch him at a team like Getafe too because I don't think he is that much old now. He can still contribute very nicely to the team he goes. People were wondering about Tottenham but they don't seem to have any interest in him currently.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 04:00:42 PM

Barcelina not have any option right now try keep extended with Frankie de Jong, beside this player still as important midfielder for Barcelona but not have other option with financial crisis faced right now. I think Frankoe de Jong as the moat values player right now for Barcelona and selling him to Manchester United as the only team intersted with him give fresh money for Barcelona can pay player salary. Still on the top performance from Frankie de Jong and have expenaive values I think best moment for Barcelona sell him to Manchester United.

I don't think barcelona sold Frankie de Jong because of the financial crisis like you said, maybe this is like a move to improve the team formation for next season, Xavi needs more potential players than de jong
I'm curious about the selling price of de jong, because barcelona will lose a midfielder and have to find a replacement
How much did Barcelona charge for this one player? Will it cover the finances of bringing in experienced players to fill the void that may be left by de Jong?
Speculation about Frankie de Jong's future is getting hotter in Barcelona, ​​Xavi will consider selling de Jong to Manchester United, because the financial problems Barcelona are currently experiencing are forcing the club to sell de Jong to Manchester United, because since Erik Tan's arrival to Old Trafford de Jong's name is in the spotlight, even Erik Ten has started to pressure the club to buy de Jong at the price offered by Barcelona, ​​now Barca are in a difficult situation, on the one hand they want to keep de Jong, while on the other hand Barca need funds to cover the financial problems they are currently facing.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Pages: « 1 ... 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 [1140] 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 ... 3740 »
  Print  

Jump to: