Real Madrid - 80 (67.2%)
Atletico Madrid - 1 (0.8%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 1 (0.8%)
Villareal - 0 (0%)
Real Sociedad - 0 (0%)
Other - 8 (6.7%)
Total Voters: 119

Pages: « 1 ... 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 [1469] 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 ... 3747 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24  (Read 412718 times)
tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2022, 03:43:02 PM

Barcelona is a team that wants to win it all and they have to think like this. I dont think that Xavi dosent want to try and win the champions league this year. I think that would just be crazy if they dont try and win it with such a good team with so many superstars. I dont think their focus is only on Laliga i think they would even go harder on champions league
I think in terms of targeting, all teams will also definitely aim for the best result for the Champions League. But how big their target is, that's to be seen. Because all targets must first look at the ability of the team. I think Barcelona's class must have understood this and how strong their squad is in targeting the title. Of course Champion is the dream of all teams.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1512

View Profile
September 23, 2022, 03:51:26 PM

Real Madrid entered the international break with 6 out of 6 and I don't expect them to lose points until the Barcelona match. Osasuna has started well this year but it would be a surprise if they get points away from Real. Getafe also can't get a point against Real. The real match will be El Clasico. In 3 weeks we will see which side is more ambitious.
No Atletico Madrid this season, no Sevilla. It looks like it will be a two-team championship fight. Since Barcelona has not been champion for three seasons, they need to be more ambitious, but Real Madrid doesn't seem to give up the leadership easily. For top goal scorer race Lewandowski is ahead now. Benzema is fighting with injuries again.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 796

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2022, 04:01:14 PM

I think Xavi's focus is not on the Champions League. Barca is very good at the moment in La Liga. there will be 2 matches in La Liga that will be done by Barca before meeting Madrid. however, the meeting of these two teams will be a match that draws a lot of attention.
I think Mallorca and Celta will be quite important opponents to build the confidence of Barca players before facing Madrid.
this season Barca does not want to lose the La Liga trophy.
So, do you think Xavi prefers to focus on achieving the La Liga title only?
I think it is too speculative to conclude that Xavi focuses on the La Liga title, and he seems not really do big efforts in UCL competition. Since Barcelona is a big club and they are very familiar with winning La Liga trophy and UCL trophy too, Xavi must target to win both titles/trophies. I understand it may be too early for Xavi to win the titles because Barcelona doesn't return to their best level yet. Barcelona current squad is struggling to return to their best form. However, they should have the opportunity to win the titles if they can consistently play with high motivation to win against each team in La Liga or UCL competition. Barcelona has a good squad now, there are many experienced and talented players there.
Xavi will definitely fight for both major competitions if one of the competitions can be achieved I consider it to be Xavi's success at Barcelona and return to the original level where Barcelona became a strong team.
Although this is not easy but the effort will definitely continue in the team's hard work by winning in every LaLiga and Champions League match, I think we will see how Xavi does this with his best solution and I only predict LaLiga is possible to achieve but for The Champions League is still a little difficult, this is just my prediction, but whatever the result, if Barcelona is in the top 4, it will be a club that has returned to its level.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Fakhrulenclix

Activity: 1624
Merit: 330

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 23, 2022, 04:02:26 PM

Barcelona is a team that wants to win it all and they have to think like this. I dont think that Xavi dosent want to try and win the champions league this year. I think that would just be crazy if they dont try and win it with such a good team with so many superstars. I dont think their focus is only on Laliga i think they would even go harder on champions league
I think in terms of targeting, all teams will also definitely aim for the best result for the Champions League. But how big their target is, that's to be seen. Because all targets must first look at the ability of the team. I think Barcelona's class must have understood this and how strong their squad is in targeting the title. Of course Champion is the dream of all teams.
With a massive team reshuffle for this season, of course, Barcelona is targeting both the UCL and Laliga titles, but in my opinion, if you look at the quality of the Barcelona team, of course it is very possible. now their performance is quite good and the quality of players is very evenly distributed on all fronts, a team as big as Barcelona certainly understands this better and a team as big as Barcelona certainly doesn't want to linger long not to win a trophy. last season was quite a lesson for them and this season they have improved to be better.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 23, 2022, 04:19:22 PM

Barcelona with a squad that can be said to be perfect, then Barcelona also has a good coach, I think it's natural that Barcelona doesn't just have
a purpose of winning the La Liga trophy. But Barcelona this season has a target of winning the Champions League trophy too. All of that can be
achieved by Barcelona, the most important thing is that Xavi can take full advantage of the players that Barcelona have, and also Xavi must be able
to use an effective strategy. Barcelona's performance in La Liga is very good, maybe Barcelona just need to wait for the El Clasico match to snatch
first place from Real Madrid. What to worry about Barcelona's appearance in the Champions League, because Barcelona was defeated by Bayern
in the Champions League, making Barcelona's position is still not safe. Barcelona must be able to beat Inter in the next match, if Barcelona are to
qualify from the group stage and are serious about winning the Champions League trophy.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
Rockstarguy

Activity: 994
Merit: 582

God is great

View Profile
September 23, 2022, 04:44:05 PM

I think Xavi's focus is not on the Champions League. Barca is very good at the moment in La Liga. there will be 2 matches in La Liga that will be done by Barca before meeting Madrid. however, the meeting of these two teams will be a match that draws a lot of attention.
I think Mallorca and Celta will be quite important opponents to build the confidence of Barca players before facing Madrid.
When Barcelona lose to one of their game against Bayern Munich in the Champions league I perceived then that Barcelona main target is not winning the Champions League.  Barcelona puts all their efforts in laliga to see that they win .it won't be easy if Barcelona puts their mind in the Champions league,  it might put more pressure on them making them loose concentration to win in laliga.  I would want Barcelona to put all their interest in laliga so that they can easily achieve winning laliga this season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2022, 04:50:59 PM

With a massive team reshuffle for this season, of course, Barcelona is targeting both the UCL and Laliga titles, but in my opinion, if you look at the quality of the Barcelona team, of course it is very possible. now their performance is quite good and the quality of players is very evenly distributed on all fronts, a team as big as Barcelona certainly understands this better and a team as big as Barcelona certainly doesn't want to linger long not to win a trophy. last season was quite a lesson for them and this season they have improved to be better.
Last season, Xavi succeeded in resurrecting Barca who had fallen and returned to the top and finished in 2nd place in La Liga. this season Barca definitely target them to win in the UCL and that is a fixed price because Barca have spent a lot of money in the transfer market this season.

Next month, Barca will face Madrid in El Clasico, but what is worried is the health of the players who are currently playing for their respective countries. the news that was heard was that he was seriously injured while playing for his country, hopefully it won't affect his performance in the el clasico later.

izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 23, 2022, 05:09:19 PM

The transition is very natural because after their golden era a few seasons ago, they still haven't been able to lift their form and now is a good opportunity. With Xavi as an interpreter at Barcelona, accompanied by some great players there, it is clear that this can be a barrier for Madrid.
Even though Madrid can still win, the odds are now about the competition getting tougher than last season.

The transition is amazing and good for Barcelona. Xavi has shown to us that he is truly a legend of Barcelona. He is also a good manager, amidst financial crisis rumours, he was able to get one of the best signings in the transfer window and still managing the players while some are receiving pay cuts.

Barcelona is ready and fit to compete for the title and they have always been strong contenders apart from last season that they had some problems. The players chemistry has improved so much aswell.
In this regard for Xavi I agree with what you say. To be honest, I am still a little pessimistic about Barcelona's financial problems until now because it is clear that they are still procrastinating but with the current performance it seems to be cured at this time and the more they play well, obviously this will be more profitable for them in terms of finance.
They had been absent from title contenders in the previous few seasons but for now it looks like this will no longer be the case as it is clear with their current form their candidates for the open title are quite big as Madrid are the only ones they have to beat.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1899

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 23, 2022, 05:16:02 PM

So, do you think Xavi prefers to focus on achieving the La Liga title only?
I think it is too speculative to conclude that Xavi focuses on the La Liga title, and he seems not really do big efforts in UCL competition. Since Barcelona is a big club and they are very familiar with winning La Liga trophy and UCL trophy too, Xavi must target to win both titles/trophies. I understand it may be too early for Xavi to win the titles because Barcelona doesn't return to their best level yet. Barcelona current squad is struggling to return to their best form. However, they should have the opportunity to win the titles if they can consistently play with high motivation to win against each team in La Liga or UCL competition. Barcelona has a good squad now, there are many experienced and talented players there.

Any top club always has more than one goal, it is obvious that Barcelona will try to get either both of the most important trophies or at least one. But as I recently read in some article in terms of earnings, the Champions League is more profitable than La Liga, so maybe if there is a choice between which tournament to focus on, then I think the priority will be chosen in favor of the Champions League.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
September 23, 2022, 05:57:41 PM

Xavi will definitely fight for both major competitions if one of the competitions can be achieved I consider it to be Xavi's success at Barcelona and return to the original level where Barcelona became a strong team.
Agree. If Barcelona wins the La Liga title or UCL title, we can conclude that Xavi is successful to manage Barcelona this season. Xavi needs to prove his success in building Barcelona squad with a prestigious title. The UCL title is the most prestigious one, but the La Liga title is also very necessary to achieve.

~for The Champions League is still a little difficult, this is just my prediction, but whatever the result, if Barcelona is in the top 4, it will be a club that has returned to its level.
Yep, UCL title is harder to achieve because Barcelona must compete with many strong teams from any top league in the world. Besides Real Madrid, Barcelona must compete with Man City, Bayern, and PSG. It is likely too complicated/difficult to achieve this season.

By the way, finishing in the top 4 in La Liga isn't enough for Barcelona. At least, Barcelona finishes in 2nd place. So, we can say that Xavi didn't fail this season.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2022, 06:57:32 PM

When Barcelona lose to one of their game against Bayern Munich in the Champions league I perceived then that Barcelona main target is not winning the Champions League.  Barcelona puts all their efforts in laliga to see that they win .it won't be easy if Barcelona puts their mind in the Champions league,  it might put more pressure on them making them loose concentration to win in laliga.  I would want Barcelona to put all their interest in laliga so that they can easily achieve winning laliga this season.
If they should remain consistent this season,they can equally win two things at a time.They have everything that can make them win,good striker,good midfielders,good wingers and experienced defenders that can make them win anything as long as they have that winning mentality and team confidence.
They have started the season well,and they want to make sure they claim the league from Real Madrid who won it last season.They also want to win the Champions league,and I think it's all possible as long as Xavi is concerned.
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
September 23, 2022, 07:02:42 PM

Next month, Barca will face Madrid in El Clasico, but what is worried is the health of the players who are currently playing for their respective countries. the news that was heard was that he was seriously injured while playing for his country, hopefully it won't affect his performance in the el clasico later.
Yes, that's a worry, because I want to see them go down with full strength in the El Clasico match later. Besides being able to see how they are with full team strength, the match will also be more interesting. El Clasico this time will be different from before (when Barcelona experienced a decline in performance), because this time Barcelona appeared more prepared. I can't wait to see a match full of prestige from these two teams.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2022, 07:22:13 PM

I think they're trying to get both. Xavi's statistics support reaching the knockout stages. The defeat to Bayern Munich is not the end. They still have a chance to qualify from the group.
For the League, I think they're championship candidates. They will be competing with Madrid.  El Clasico is not a measure of who the winner of the Spanish League is. Because there are still many decisive matches. Sometimes there are matches that make them lose points. Therefore, both of them must be able to stabilize to return to the championship.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
September 23, 2022, 07:35:30 PM

I think they're trying to get both. Xavi's statistics support reaching the knockout stages. The defeat to Bayern Munich is not the end. They still have a chance to qualify from the group.
I can expect Barcelona to qualify for the round of 16 this season even though they looked difficult to get points from the match against Bayern Munich. I don't expect Barcelona to lead the table, but they must ensure two wins from Inter although it is difficult for Barcelona to expect victory from Bayern Munich in the second leg.

The matches against Inter and Viktoria Plzen must be put to good use and Barcelona must not lose points from those 3 matches. Apart from the possibility that they can lose at home to Bayern Munich, then another 9 points is mandatory. I hope Barcelona are able to live up to my expectations this season, it will be really nice.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 23, 2022, 07:36:35 PM

We can be pretty sure that Xavi wants to score well in all participating competitions. The cup has less prestige, but he will also want to win it. In terms of money, Barcelona naturally wants to achieve the most in the Champions League, but the league title also has prestige and status. Real Madrid have outperformed Barcelona in recent years, especially with those 4 champions league titles in recent years. Barcelona can't do much about that. Barcelona are in a difficult group, but can qualify. In the league you don't have a lot of opposition, this Barcelona should be able to win its matches from everyone, only Real Madrid I think will be a 50-50 game both at home and away.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Porfirii
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 2061

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA

View Profile
September 23, 2022, 08:07:14 PM

We can be pretty sure that Xavi wants to score well in all participating competitions. The cup has less prestige, but he will also want to win it. In terms of money, Barcelona naturally wants to achieve the most in the Champions League, but the league title also has prestige and status. Real Madrid have outperformed Barcelona in recent years, especially with those 4 champions league titles in recent years. Barcelona can't do much about that. Barcelona are in a difficult group, but can qualify. In the league you don't have a lot of opposition, this Barcelona should be able to win its matches from everyone, only Real Madrid I think will be a 50-50 game both at home and away.

It is important for them to win the three main championships (Champions League, La Liga and Copa del Rey). There is also the Supercopa, but it has not the same prestige.

Every year, when the end of the league approaches, mass media starts talking about which team (Barça or Real Madrid) will win more titles this year, and the results are compared not just between the two teams the current season, but also with the results from the last year.

So, to keep the pride of these mega-teams, it is really important to win the Champions League, but it is also important to win the others.

About not having opposition in La Liga, I don't agree: it is true that in the last years Barça, Real Madrid and Athletico are the only ones who have won the title, but there are other good teams also that are not going to make them easy to win the matches against them, so I don't think Barça will be able to win all the matches except the ones played against Real Madrid.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2022, 08:09:35 PM

I can expect Barcelona to qualify for the round of 16 this season even though they looked difficult to get points from the match against Bayern Munich. I don't expect Barcelona to lead the table, but they must ensure two wins from Inter although it is difficult for Barcelona to expect victory from Bayern Munich in the second leg.

The matches against Inter and Viktoria Plzen must be put to good use and Barcelona must not lose points from those 3 matches. Apart from the possibility that they can lose at home to Bayern Munich, then another 9 points is mandatory. I hope Barcelona are able to live up to my expectations this season, it will be really nice.

The group is difficult as that group also has Bayern and Inter and only two of these 3 giants will advance. I would say games against Inter will be very much crucial for Barcelona. They need to have a good plan to get some points in these heavy fixtures if they have to maintain themselves in CL. Barcelona has everything they need so I think they should be able to advance. Even in their last game they were giving Bayern some pretty hard time, its just that in the end they conceded and that turned around things but apart from that they were very good with chances and attacking drives. They have good chances to win against Inter though in my opinion.
Oluwa-btc

Activity: 826
Merit: 573

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 23, 2022, 08:10:41 PM

There's a record that Barcelona debut managers are know for winning the Spanish La Liga during the second season bif them career's.
I'm eighty percent sure of Barcelona wining the Premier League but you see the champions league ? I'm not even sure Real Madrid are winning that this season.

Lewandoski has also set his eyes on the golden boot and Ballon d'or. I think he's closer to the Ballon d'or at in Barcelona than when he was at Bayern Munich. Wining the Ballon d'or would be more possible at Barcelona next season.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
September 23, 2022, 08:35:10 PM

The group is difficult as that group also has Bayern and Inter and only two of these 3 giants will advance. I would say games against Inter will be very much crucial for Barcelona. They need to have a good plan to get some points in these heavy fixtures if they have to maintain themselves in CL. Barcelona has everything they need so I think they should be able to advance. Even in their last game they were giving Bayern some pretty hard time, its just that in the end they conceded and that turned around things but apart from that they were very good with chances and attacking drives. They have good chances to win against Inter though in my opinion.
You are right, Barcelona can be expected to advance to the next round to accompany one of the other big teams. I also think that Barcelona's defeat to Bayern Munich is not the end of the world because there are 4 other matches that will fight for 12 points before the group stage is over.

In group C, Barcelona and Bayern Munich are good candidates to qualify for the last 16 in my opinion, but Barcelona must try to get maximum points in the next 2-3 matches. For matchday three, Barcelona will away match to Inter, so they have to do everything to win later.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 23, 2022, 09:16:28 PM

There's a record that Barcelona debut managers are know for winning the Spanish La Liga during the second season bif them career's.
I'm eighty percent sure of Barcelona wining the Premier League La Liga but you see the champions league ? I'm not even sure Real Madrid are winning that this season.

Lewandoski has also set his eyes on the golden boot and Ballon d'or. I think he's closer to the Ballon d'or at in Barcelona than when he was at Bayern Munich. Wining the Ballon d'or would be more possible at Barcelona next season.
20 percent you are not sure about it and actually 20 percent is enough for Madrid Grin
We know that last season was also like this for the Champions League because Madrid are considered not to be able to talk much in the Champions League but their capacity proves that they even managed to win La Liga and the Champions League + Their players are the top scorers in these 2 competitions. It's not impossible this season is also like that.
Barcelona is the challenger at the moment so it is fitting that their chances are still difficult when Madrid still has an impressive performance.

Pages: « 1 ... 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 [1469] 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 ... 3747 »
  Print  

Jump to: