Real Madrid - 80 (67.2%)
Atletico Madrid - 1 (0.8%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 1 (0.8%)
Villareal - 0 (0%)
Real Sociedad - 0 (0%)
Other - 8 (6.7%)
Total Voters: 119

Pages: « 1 ... 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 [1485] 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 ... 3747 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24  (Read 412701 times)
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 28, 2022, 08:31:13 PM

If Atletico win against Sevilla, they will have a great opportunity to stay at the top-5 of the standings, and the match against Brugge on October 4 should not be a serious problem for Atletico. Although I agree that it could be a draw against Sevilla, because statistically they have a lot of draws. The last time Atletico won away against Sevilla was 4 years ago. I was probably too confident that Atletico would win, but I still think they will. Cheesy
it looks like to take 5th place this week will be a little difficult for Atletico Madrid because the teams in their ranking will face weak teams like Villarreal will face Cadiz and Osasuna will face Real Madrid so if Villareal wins then it is a chance for Atletico Madrid to take 5th place  quite small even though they won the match against sevilla. Sevilla also cannot be underestimated because they are trying hard to stay away from the degradation zone. Meanwhile, Villarreal is sure to be easy enough to get 3 points in the match against Cadiz because Cadiz performance so far has been very inconsistent.
Pretty sure with Villarreal at this time because their conditions with Cadiz are inversely proportional now even though in the last 2 matches they had to be willing to only get one point because they lost to Betis and drew with Sevilla.
As for Atletico, their chances are actually I'm still not sure of winning but they can still draw because their performance has not shown signs of revival for now. Moreover, it seems that Sevilla have started to improve in the last 2 matches their defense is quite good when compared to before.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2022, 09:32:16 PM

I am guessing it would be mainly about money. Barcelona is in a financial trouble and paying close to 60 million euros to Messi at this stage wouldn't help them. PSG is paying around that much if I am not wrong, and that means Barcelona would have to pay at least that much as well.

When Messi is much older, like closer to 40, that could be the time they could get Messi for very cheap because it would be understandable, and he would play just a season to retire there, but that would be useless for them. They should focus on all the players they got, and not the player they could get, Messi is gone, it was a sad farewell and let him be like that, retire wherever he wants.
Messi's contract with PSG will expire next season, which means Barcelona have the opportunity to repatriate his former superstar on a free transfer if at the end of the season Messi does not want to extend the contract. But if Barcelona want to send him back in the next transfer window, then at least €50M must be reserved for PSG as its value.

In my opinion, Messi's main focus at the moment is PSG and the world cup which will take place during November. Maybe he will make a decision about his future after the world cup is over, about a return to Barcelona it's just a rumor that there is no certainty.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
September 28, 2022, 09:44:57 PM

Sevilla's performance at the start of this season was very poor with 1 win from 6 matches and is currently in 15th place, although Atletico Madrid have not been convincing this season, Atletico's statistics are better than Sevilla. Until matchday 6, Atletico Madrid won 3 of 6 games, 1 draw and 2 loss I think this time Atletico Madrid seems favorite to win. Unbelievable with Sevilla's performance this season compared to last season's successful finish in 4th place at the end of the season.
Agree. Sevilla performance is beyond expectation, they played very badly. I don't know what's happening with this team, they are very weak in all lines. I think the problem is with their tactic, Sevilla must consider changing their coach. Now, they are in 15th place, they can drop to the relegation zone if there is no change in their performance. I hope Sevilla management evaluates the coach, then changes him to a better coach.

bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 28, 2022, 10:22:47 PM

In my opinion, Messi's main focus at the moment is PSG and the world cup which will take place during November. Maybe he will make a decision about his future after the world cup is over, about a return to Barcelona it's just a rumor that there is no certainty.
Regardless of what his goal now is, Messi's focus is on PSG and the World Cup.
We know what Messi's attitude is when it comes to his country so it is certain that he will be very serious in the world cup especially this could be his last world cup.
As for PSG, his performance now can be said to be better than before so there is no reason for him to think far away with the contract that is still at PSG.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
baeva
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1233

View Profile
September 28, 2022, 10:28:10 PM

Obviously, the condition will be excellent, I think for such an important match they will definitely come out prepared, but also Real Madrid is not behind. On such an occasion, for the first time in a long time we expect a really interesting match, when both teams are ready and feel normal, without any problems in the lineup.
Now it might be a little different. Xavi will be very concerned with the recovery of Kounde and Ajuro now in defense as they are the most vital part but certainly can't be involved in El Clasico now considering they have to rest due to their injuries.
This will be a bit of a difference I think because even though there are still a few other players but losing these 2 players will obviously disturb the stability of their defense.

I think everything will be fine, because there is still a lot of time before the match, and since these players can not play now and are recovering from injury, the other players who will play in their place will get used to and have time to adapt to the conditions on the field, or there will be a change of tactics, as well as the scheme on which they play

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2022, 10:38:50 PM

Now it might be a little different. Xavi will be very concerned with the recovery of Kounde and Ajuro now in defense as they are the most vital part but certainly can't be involved in El Clasico now considering they have to rest due to their injuries.
This will be a bit of a difference I think because even though there are still a few other players but losing these 2 players will obviously disturb the stability of their defense.

I think everything will be fine, because there is still a lot of time before the match, and since these players can not play now and are recovering from injury, the other players who will play in their place will get used to and have time to adapt to the conditions on the field, or there will be a change of tactics, as well as the scheme on which they play
Indeed it is true but still there will be a significant difference in this case.
Indeed, there are some players who can be used as options at the moment such as Busquets and Kessie in midfield and Pique who can still be played in defense but in this case Xavi must also be aware that the schedule they face is clearly quite tight and of course this requires a lot of rotation to be successful. players are not too in the portion in playing.
Even if there are still some tough players there for one tough game maybe they still can but they will face 4 pretty tough matches after they play Mallorca.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
D-law

Activity: 672
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 28, 2022, 10:40:07 PM

Sevilla's performance at the start of this season was very poor with 1 win from 6 matches and is currently in 15th place, although Atletico Madrid have not been convincing this season, Atletico's statistics are better than Sevilla. Until matchday 6, Atletico Madrid won 3 of 6 games, 1 draw and 2 loss I think this time Atletico Madrid seems favorite to win. Unbelievable with Sevilla's performance this season compared to last season's successful finish in 4th place at the end of the season.
Agree. Sevilla performance is beyond expectation, they played very badly. I don't know what's happening with this team, they are very weak in all lines. I think the problem is with their tactic, Sevilla must consider changing their coach. Now, they are in 15th place, they can drop to the relegation zone if there is no change in their performance. I hope Sevilla management evaluates the coach, then changes him to a better coach.

He is a very good coach it's just that they sold out some good players who had adapted very well to the squad.
I call them engine room players they sold them for big amounts yes but they have been of big support to the squad.
It will take some weeks until they step there game up

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 28, 2022, 10:45:17 PM

Sevilla who in the last 3 seasons have always been in the top 4, this season Sevilla performance is very bad. In 6 matches in La Liga
only won once and are now in 15th position which is very close to the relegation zone. Even though Julen Lopetegui since handling Sevilla
in the 2019/2020  season immediately gave the Europa League trophy. Then the next two seasons appeared quite consistent, but in
the 2022/2023 season, Sevilla unexpectedly appeared to be disappointing. Even Sevilla's appearance in the Champions League can also
be said to be bad, because they were defeated by Man City and only drew with Copenhagen.

It looks like it's time for Lopetegui to be sacked, even though Lopetegui's contract is still there until 2024. But if Sevilla's management does not
act quickly by sacking Lopetegui, it is very possible that Sevilla could be relegated this season. Besides, I see the Sevilla players have lost faith
in their coach, it can be seen that Sevilla players do not have a high fighting spirit when playing. So it seems the best solution for Sevilla is to sack
Lopetegui and replace him with another coach.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Rengga Jati

Activity: 1974
Merit: 624

ROLLBIT > Crypto's Most Rewarding Casino

View Profile
September 28, 2022, 10:53:25 PM

So true.
Xavi's challenge at that time was really tough. Moreover, he also received a very heavy burden and very high demands, both from the club side and especially Barcelona fans.
Fan demands have been very high on Xavi this season, especially after they spent a lot of money to bring in 7 new players. I wouldn't think they would guarantee the title, but at least barcelona at the moment have had a good improvement in terms of form.
We can't deny that fans really give a big influence on a club. Moreover, we know how disappointed their fans were previously, because Barcelona as a giant team turned out to be a very bad team at that time. So many criticisms, demands, and even insults were hurled by the fans because of their disappointment. And finally, it was thanks to the arrival of Xavi that Barcelona seemed to have hope again to shine, and it's proven now. Really not easy and finally they can be like this recent condition.

Last season, Auba had helped them with a goal productivity problem which initially stalled because Barcelona did not have a reliable striker. But this season things haven't been the same, Auba is gone and Lewandowski is starting to present a lot of possibilities for his goalscoring productivity. Barcelona's probability of winning every match has increased, thanks to the efforts and sacrifices made by the players and the club.
Yes, Aubameyang's appearance at that time was completely unexpected. Usually, he was just on the bench and Xavi sees otherwise. Finally, in the Xavi era, he got the chance to enter the lineup and it turned out that his performance was very good from time to time. Unfortunately, it was all too late at the end of last season. And it is very unfortunate that Aubameyang had to leave Barcelona. But this is indeed the best decision because Barcelona already has Lewandowski and several other players. So it is impossible for Auba to be on the bench again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
JeffBrad12

Activity: 2772
Merit: 522

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 28, 2022, 11:32:38 PM

There was a news said that benzema already recovered and he will comeback with real madrid against osasuna which is a very good news for real madrid as it was getting its beast striker coming back to play with the club. what do you guys think about this? I do believe if benzema can't give all of his best performance. He already recovered from his injury but he may not able to fully play with real madrid. Osasuna seems become a good opponent to test his performance again.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
September 28, 2022, 11:57:03 PM

it looks like to take 5th place this week will be a little difficult for Atletico Madrid because the teams in their ranking will face weak teams like Villarreal will face Cadiz and Osasuna will face Real Madrid so if Villareal wins then it is a chance for Atletico Madrid to take 5th place  quite small even though they won the match against sevilla. Sevilla also cannot be underestimated because they are trying hard to stay away from the degradation zone. Meanwhile, Villarreal is sure to be easy enough to get 3 points in the match against Cadiz because Cadiz performance so far has been very inconsistent.
Atletico may be difficult to move up to 5th place, but they are possible to rank up to 6th place. Osasuna will play against Real Madrid away, I am sure Real Madrid will beat them to keep their position at 1st place. If Atletico wins against Sevilla, their points will be 13, it is enough to pass Osasuna points (12). I think Atletico Madrid won't miss the opportunity to improve their position on matchday 7.

There was a news said that benzema already recovered and he will comeback with real madrid against osasuna which is a very good news for real madrid as it was getting its beast striker coming back to play with the club. what do you guys think about this? I do believe if benzema can't give all of his best performance. He already recovered from his injury but he may not able to fully play with real madrid.
Nice to hear that news.
Since Benzema already played for Real Madrid for a very long time, I believe he will play with his best again.
Sure, an injury may impact to Benzema's physical or endurance, but he should handle it as he is an experienced striker of Real Madrid.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
reagansimms

Activity: 966
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 12:43:04 AM

There was a news said that benzema already recovered and he will comeback with real madrid against osasuna which is a very good news for real madrid as it was getting its beast striker coming back to play with the club. what do you guys think about this? I do believe if benzema can't give all of his best performance. He already recovered from his injury but he may not able to fully play with real madrid.
Nice to hear that news.
Since Benzema already played for Real Madrid for a very long time, I believe he will play with his best again.
Sure, an injury may impact to Benzema's physical or endurance, but he should handle it as he is an experienced striker of Real Madrid.
Real Madrid should not force Benzema to play full time against Osasuna, because he is afraid that his recently healed injury will relapse.
This news can be confirmed as good news for all Real Madrid fans, they will soon see Benzema in action with goals from him.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
X-ray

Activity: 2870
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 01:02:51 AM

He is a very good coach it's just that they sold out some good players who had adapted very well to the squad.
I call them engine room players they sold them for big amounts yes but they have been of big support to the squad.
It will take some weeks until they step there game up
Selling some good players were actually giving huge impact to the performance of club. It seems like this club is money oriented rather than try to be able to compete with another club with its good squads. The new players who act as replacement for the good players that already adapted with the atmosphere in the club needs more time to be able to adapt with the club. That's pretty much the same like old london club. Sevilla may face another lose again for sure. It doesn't have good players anymore.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
MAAManda

Activity: 1484
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2022, 01:41:44 AM

There was a news said that benzema already recovered and he will comeback with real madrid against osasuna which is a very good news for real madrid as it was getting its beast striker coming back to play with the club. what do you guys think about this? I do believe if benzema can't give all of his best performance. He already recovered from his injury but he may not able to fully play with real madrid. Osasuna seems become a good opponent to test his performance again.

This is very happy news for Real Madrid as well as their fans, as they will be seeing their team perform with the potential for excellent results coming back. If he plays in the match against Osasuna, I think it would be better if he came on as a substitute in the second half with the purpose of seeing his progress after the injury. Then against Shakhtar Donetsk he could be played in full. BTW, what is your score prediction in this Real Madrid Vs Osasuna match later? Can Real Madrid win with a score that is far enough away? 3 - 0 for example.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1520

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2022, 02:33:06 AM

This is very happy news for Real Madrid as well as their fans, as they will be seeing their team perform with the potential for excellent results coming back. If he plays in the match against Osasuna, I think it would be better if he came on as a substitute in the second half with the purpose of seeing his progress after the injury. Then against Shakhtar Donetsk he could be played in full. BTW, what is your score prediction in this Real Madrid Vs Osasuna match later? Can Real Madrid win with a score that is far enough away? 3 - 0 for example.

The normal thing after an injury, unless it is clear to them that he is fully recovered, is for him to come on in the second half, as you say. I think it's more important to save him and get him fit for El Clásico, which is in three matchdays' time.

On the other hand, a 3-0 win against Osasuna is a normal result in a game like this. They're not going to pay you much at a bookmaker if you get it right (certainly much less than if you bet on a 0-3 and get it right).

Oluwa-btc

Activity: 826
Merit: 573

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 03:52:49 AM

The normal thing after an injury, unless it is clear to them that he is fully recovered, is for him to come on in the second half, as you say. I think it's more important to save him and get him fit for El Clásico, which is in three matchdays' time.

On the other hand, a 3-0 win against Osasuna is a normal result in a game like this. They're not going to pay you much at a bookmaker if you get it right (certainly much less than if you bet on a 0-3 and get it right).

I won't bet on Real Madrid though, if they want to win they should go ahead and do that very well. After international games like this you'll see one or two big clubs tearing you up by refusing to score a single goal or lossing in that game. Real Madrid has done that to me before.

My Focus would be on Sevilla to get a win against Athletico Madrid at home, they haven't been themselves and not at them best. Athletico Bilbao also is another big bet of the weekend can they also start the win on Friday ? Yeah, but Almeria more likely to get to score a single goal.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 154

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 04:03:22 AM

I think, Benzema is among the talented strikers that made Real Madrid unbeatable in this season, because he always play to give the team the best that will make their fans happy at the end of the game. Since Benzema has recovered from injury to be part of their next match, I think it will be difficult for Ossasuna to defeat Real Madrid, because Benzema will like to score goals that will bring victory to Real Madrid. I don't think, Ossasuna can draw this match 1-1 with Real Madrid because their coach will not allow such thing to happen in this match than to use some players that know how to score early goals to play first half.

Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 770
Merit: 180

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2022, 04:24:58 AM

Great news for Real Madrid as per the return of Benzema from an injury spell. Even if he does make a feature in their Osassuna game, his chances of playing let alone the thoughts of scoring is still being accessed and on an average, if he does get play against Osassuna. I dont think he nor his team would want to risk an injury scare, Champions league against Shakhtar Donetsk is just 3 days after they play Osassuna. Do you think an injury scare of the quadriceps which just healed won't be a bother?
I do hope Real Madrid to win, although I know the odds will be low at the hands of bookmakers, as rightly put.

Iranus

Activity: 1806
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 05:10:19 AM

If Atletico win against Sevilla, they will have a great opportunity to stay at the top-5 of the standings, and the match against Brugge on October 4 should not be a serious problem for Atletico. Although I agree that it could be a draw against Sevilla, because statistically they have a lot of draws. The last time Atletico won away against Sevilla was 4 years ago. I was probably too confident that Atletico would win, but I still think they will. Cheesy

Despite my belief that Atletico Madrid should win this match, I am not so sure due to the recent performance that they have shown lately. It is important to mention that they have recently lost to both Real Madrid and Bayer Leverkusen. Thus, I really doubt that Atletico Madrid will be able to win the game against Sevilla in the end.

On the other hand, Sevilla is in 15th place with only one win under their belt. As a result, I believe that they will not be able to win the game against Atletico Madrid due to this. However, I think the least surprising result is going to be a draw between both of these teams. There is no doubt that Atletico Madrid must win if they are to move ahead of the table.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2022, 05:57:32 AM

I think, Benzema is among the talented strikers that made Real Madrid unbeatable in this season, because he always play to give the team the best that will make their fans happy at the end of the game. Since Benzema has recovered from injury to be part of their next match, I think it will be difficult for Ossasuna to defeat Real Madrid
Benzema recovery is very good news for Real Madrid but don't over rate the come back of Benzema on Real Madrid power. They can play well without Benzema and this time opponent is Ossasuna that are not strong enough to bring troubles to Real.

However, Real Madrid actually need Benzema for rest of this season.

Despite my belief that Atletico Madrid should win this match, I am not so sure due to the recent performance that they have shown lately. It is important to mention that they have recently lost to both Real Madrid and Bayer Leverkusen. Thus, I really doubt that Atletico Madrid will be able to win the game against Sevilla in the end.
Atletico Madrid are good team so they won't easily to lose all after only two defeats. Sevilla are at worse form than Atletico Madrid and I don't think the chance for Atletico Madrid to beat Sevilla becomes smaller after two loses.

On the other hand, Sevilla is in 15th place with only one win under their belt. As a result, I believe that they will not be able to win the game against Atletico Madrid due to this. However, I think the least surprising result is going to be a draw between both of these teams.
Sevilla can come back but not in this match but I know big clubs which are in troubles need big matches to boost their sentiment up again. Not always but we sometimes see under rated big clubs suddenly win big matches. However I don't have belief in Sevilla.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 ... 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 [1485] 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 ... 3747 »
  Print  

Jump to: