Real Madrid - 82 (67.8%)
Atletico Madrid - 1 (0.8%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 1 (0.8%)
Villareal - 0 (0%)
Real Sociedad - 0 (0%)
Other - 8 (6.6%)
Total Voters: 121

Pages: « 1 ... 2857 2858 2859 2860 2861 2862 2863 2864 2865 2866 2867 2868 2869 2870 2871 2872 2873 2874 2875 2876 2877 2878 2879 2880 2881 2882 2883 2884 2885 2886 2887 2888 2889 2890 2891 2892 2893 2894 2895 2896 2897 2898 2899 2900 2901 2902 2903 2904 2905 2906 [2907] 2908 2909 2910 2911 2912 2913 2914 2915 2916 2917 2918 2919 2920 2921 2922 2923 2924 2925 2926 2927 2928 2929 2930 2931 2932 2933 2934 2935 2936 2937 2938 2939 2940 2941 2942 2943 2944 2945 2946 2947 2948 2949 2950 2951 2952 2953 2954 2955 2956 2957 ... 3764 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24  (Read 418757 times)
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 08:31:55 PM

-snip-
They are trying their best in the Champions League. They failed last season with truly embarrassing failures. And this season, they started more aggressively and aggressively. In this case, Barcelona's ticket to the round of 16 is very wide open. So, their next focus is to make their squad really ready to meet other strong teams if they have passed the group phase. Because, that's the challenge in the future.

Yes, tomorrow there will be a big match in La Liga, El Classico this time will be quite interesting. Several injured Barcelona players have started to come back. And this is good for strengthening the team. However, Xavi still has to make a different plan, because after all, injury recovery cannot always be maintained at 100%. The young players in Barcelona are actually very ready and they are also talented. They need more stages to prove that they are worthy too. So, the El Classico event will really test them.
You are right, Barcelona have failed embarrassingly in the Champions League in the last two seasons, they have even failed in the Europa League even though they are favourites. This season, Barcelona must rise, especially because they didn't get equally strong opponents in the group stages, so it's a good opportunity to get Barcelona in the round of 16.

Barcelona and Real Madrid will play El Clasico tomorrow. I hope Real Madrid won't be embarrassing in that match and I really want Jude Bellingham to make history in that match by scoring his first goal against Barcelona. I'm not worried about Real Madrid, but Barcelona is always worth watching because they have players who are as dangerous as Bellingham at Real Madrid.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Obari

Activity: 602
Merit: 442

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2023, 08:34:39 PM

He maybe in form no doubt but same are the Madrid players, Jude would also love to have a goal on that same game, Barca are having more of the handicap here since some of their key players are out while some are just coming back from injuries but it would be a difficult game for both team but i believe will come out as the better team.
they would be a Hey Jude chant on El clasico Grin
Tomorrow's El Clasico match will definitely be quite interesting because it is played at a very friendly time for most viewers so I will also take the time to watch the match until the end. Moreover, these two teams are still equally good in terms of their performances so far even though Real Madrid is still slightly superior to Barcelona, but tomorrow everyone will see how these two teams are able to play in the match because winning is quite important for both teams.
I love the odds which they give the two teams,2 odds.
This is going to be an entertaining match for both team,and I think the El-classico we have being seeing while Messi and Ronaldo were still playing at the different teams is what we will be hoping to see tomorrow,because they have two players who seem to be at their best in the both teams,For Madrid we have Bellingham,while Barca have so many players that are very good at the moment,they have Lewandowski, Gundogan and the rest who are really making Barca strong at the moment.
This match is really going to be a very tough match between these two club,and I can't predict any team to win,I think the both teams will share points in this match,maybe a 1:1 draw will be the result.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Asiska02

Activity: 812
Merit: 675

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2023, 08:48:26 PM

Several players who have recovered from injury is certainly good news for Barcelona. They are playing at home and can probably be expected to have a good performance, but if many of their main players are still injured then of course Barcelona doesn't have a good chance of beating Real Madrid.

I'm sure Barcelona will definitely have difficulty winning the El Clasico match this time, but they are still optimistic that they can get 3 points at home. Real Madrid looks better prepared because of the depth of their squad, so that is the advantage that Ancelotti has in this match. Xavi will definitely do his best so they can lead the standings, especially if Girona fails to get full points today.

I don’t have much predictive analysis for this match but I believe that most of the players are getting very prepared to face their most toughest opponents in the league. El Classico have always been an household game in the history of La Liga regardless of the number of top players available for the game. Every team will always strive for a win regardless of their current squad situation. So I don’t think Real Madrid can easily prevail against Barcelona because of the injury suffered by some of their top players. The players have been in the exile for sometime now, I expect the team to have put in plan B for this by now, if they already did which I’m sure they did, this match won’t be like an unprepared encounter for them.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2023, 08:55:25 PM

I don’t have much predictive analysis for this match but I believe that most of the players are getting very prepared to face their most toughest opponents in the league. El Classico have always been an household game in the history of La Liga regardless of the number of top players available for the game. Every team will always strive for a win regardless of their current squad situation. So I don’t think Real Madrid can easily prevail against Barcelona because of the injury suffered by some of their top players. The players have been in the exile for sometime now, I expect the team to have put in plan B for this by now, if they already did which I’m sure they did, this match won’t be like an unprepared encounter for them.
Why are we so excited to watch El Clasico this season? Because I see nothing incredible about the upcoming game because there are zero competition and we would be watching young players doing what they does best on the pitch tomorrow. Xavi Hernandez have made Barcelona matches boring because these young players he's always keen on using have nothing to offer other than playing like some random players on the pitch. On other hand, Real Madrid have young players but mixed with experienced ones that guides them on the important roles to play.

Stake VIP wager
Sim_card

Activity: 434
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2023, 09:01:14 PM

He maybe in form no doubt but same are the Madrid players, Jude would also love to have a goal on that same game, Barca are having more of the handicap here since some of their key players are out while some are just coming back from injuries but it would be a difficult game for both team but i believe will come out as the better team.
they would be a Hey Jude chant on El clasico Grin
Tomorrow's El Clasico match will definitely be quite interesting because it is played at a very friendly time for most viewers so I will also take the time to watch the match until the end. Moreover, these two teams are still equally good in terms of their performances so far even though Real Madrid is still slightly superior to Barcelona, but tomorrow everyone will see how these two teams are able to play in the match because winning is quite important for both teams.
I love the odds which they give the two teams,2 odds.
This is going to be an entertaining match for both team,and I think the El-classico we have being seeing while Messi and Ronaldo were still playing at the different teams is what we will be hoping to see tomorrow,because they have two players who seem to be at their best in the both teams,For Madrid we have Bellingham,while Barca have so many players that are very good at the moment,they have Lewandowski, Gundogan and the rest who are really making Barca strong at the moment.
This match is really going to be a very tough match between these two club,and I can't predict any team to win,I think the both teams will share points in this match,maybe a 1:1 draw will be the result.
This is the big match to watch tomorrow as the two Laliga rival will clash tomorrow. I can't tell who will win this match between Real Madrid and Barca because the match is unpredictable for now. What I know for sure is that the team with the better winning strategy will definitely win the match. Both teams are very strong and they are both in the champions league which makes it very difficult to predict. From my own perspective I will say that Real Madrid is in the better side of winning the match than Barca because they look a bit stronger than Barca since the beginning of this season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 09:11:18 PM

Girona surprisingly achieved another positive result with a win against Celta Vigo. Girona played so dominatingly even though they failed to create many good opportunities to score goals. Celta had 1 goal controversially disallowed, that clearly changed everything for them.

Currently, Girona, who has won 9 of 11 matches, has managed to lead the standings with a 3 point advantage over Real Madrid. They deserve to celebrate this victory because they are really on a positive trend. Tomorrow's El Clasico match will be tense, but I'm sure Real Madrid will take home 3 points from Barcelona. Meanwhile, Barcelona has a home record without defeat from its last 5 matches this season in La Liga, so I hope Real Madrid can stop that even though Barcelona also has the potential to secure home points.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Ruttoshi

Activity: 322
Merit: 274

Baba God Noni

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 09:23:25 PM

Girona surprisingly achieved another positive result with a win against Celta Vigo. Girona played so dominatingly even though they failed to create many good opportunities to score goals. Celta had 1 goal controversially disallowed, that clearly changed everything for them.

Currently, Girona, who has won 9 of 11 matches, has managed to lead the standings with a 3 point advantage over Real Madrid. They deserve to celebrate this victory because they are really on a positive trend. Tomorrow's El Clasico match will be tense, but I'm sure Real Madrid will take home 3 points from Barcelona. Meanwhile, Barcelona has a home record without defeat from its last 5 matches this season in La Liga, so I hope Real Madrid can stop that even though Barcelona also has the potential to secure home points.
Girona have won 9 out of 11 of their games and they stand on top of the table with 28 points. If Real Madrid wins El Classic tomorrow, they might overtake Girona and be on top of the table. Herrera scored on only goal on 90+1mins of the extra time with a super strike that the goalkeeper couldn't think of saving the ball because it went straight to the right side of the post to give Girona three points today. Celta tried their best and did all the playing but luck was not on their side, as they scored a goal that was disallowed by the referee due to the goalkeeper was fouled.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 784
Merit: 619

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2023, 09:33:57 PM

I'm sure Barcelona will definitely have difficulty winning the El Clasico match this time, but they are still optimistic that they can get 3 points at home. Real Madrid looks better prepared because of the depth of their squad, so that is the advantage that Ancelotti has in this match. Xavi will definitely do his best so they can lead the standings, especially if Girona fails to get full points today.
In terms of conditions and performance, I think both teams can still get 3 points because this derby is sure they will not want to give up so that both Real Madrid and Barcelona will definitely exert their strength to gain momentum and great confidence for the next match so that the 3 points result is what they expect in this match.
Madrid's point position is still superior only that Barcelona has also not tasted defeat so far so this becomes a little more complicated.
I'm actually expecting Madrid to get the 3 points and I'll be on Madrid's side in the betting tomorrow.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Weawant

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 09:34:57 PM

Why are we so excited to watch El Clasico this season? Because I see nothing incredible about the upcoming game because there are zero competition and we would be watching young players doing what they does best on the pitch tomorrow. Xavi Hernandez have made Barcelona matches boring because these young players he's always keen on using have nothing to offer other than playing like some random players on the pitch. On other hand, Real Madrid have young players but mixed with experienced ones that guides them on the important roles to play.
I think the reason it feels that way with Barcelona is maybe because they have suffered series of injuries recently and are yet to recover fully from it, they also had some financial issues aswell from last season so they couldn't get enough funds to get extra players but then the squad isn't in a very bad shape, with a good tactics Barcelona can and will always get something out of their current team.

Real Madrid on the other hand has also been doing really great this season both in the UCl and la Liga, they aswell have some good and young talents who are doing so well, so far this two team seem to have good performance enough to bring attention to them, having won several games separately and shown good performance separately, we would want to see how they would perform again themselves just like the case of Arsenal and Manchester city in the premier league, I think that urge to see how well they will both perform against themselves since they are both seen as the two giant of the league, is what fuels the excitement for El clasico.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Docnaster

Activity: 1610
Merit: 576

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 09:43:54 PM

El Clasico is one the most historic and memorable football fixtures in European football and that's why no matter the competition it's been played, it'll always be a very interesting fixture to watch by football fans across the globe.
Real Madrid has been the better team ahead of Barcelona since the start of the season but with the performance that we've seen from Barcelona whenever they're playing at their best this season, beating Real Madrid at Camp Nou isn't an impossible mission for the Catalan club. Xavi Hernandez who played for Barcelona for years before he retired from football knows how important this fixture is to fans of the club abd would definitely want to use the best playing pattern available to bring out the best from his boys. It'll surely be an interesting abd entertaining game to watch of you ask me

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1513

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 09:47:03 PM

Girona have won 9 out of 11 of their games and they stand on top of the table with 28 points. If Real Madrid wins El Classic tomorrow, they might overtake Girona and be on top of the table. Herrera scored on only goal on 90+1mins of the extra time with a super strike that the goalkeeper couldn't think of saving the ball because it went straight to the right side of the post to give Girona three points today. Celta tried their best and did all the playing but luck was not on their side, as they scored a goal that was disallowed by the referee due to the goalkeeper was fouled.

The Girona dream continues to live. Today, they beat Celta Vigo with a last minute goal and maintained their leadership. Herrera scored a great goal from distance. Celta had a goal that wasn't counted, but I won't get into the referee issue. These things happen all the time.
Girona will end the week with El Clasico as the leader. Everyone expected them to stumble, but they continue at full speed. I wonder how long can they go for.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
QueenVera

Activity: 1078
Merit: 570

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform.

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 09:49:56 PM

I think the reason it feels that way with Barcelona is maybe because they have suffered series of injuries recently and are yet to recover fully from it, they also had some financial issues aswell from last season so they couldn't get enough funds to get extra players but then the squad isn't in a very bad shape, with a good tactics Barcelona can and will always get something out of their current team.

Real Madrid on the other hand has also been doing really great this season both in the UCl and la Liga, they aswell have some good and young talents who are doing so well, so far this two team seem to have good performance enough to bring attention to them, having won several games separately and shown good performance separately, we would want to see how they would perform again themselves just like the case of Arsenal and Manchester city in the premier league, I think that urge to see how well they will both perform against themselves since they are both seen as the two giant of the league, is what fuels the excitement for El clasico.
Barcelona team is strong this season so far they managed to perform well in several matches even without most of their key player, even without much funds to get more quality players to strengthen their squad they've been fine with the ones they got on loan especially the both João's who's made the squad more stronger since their arrival as well as most of their home grown youth players that's been helping then, however they'll be facing Realmadrid which is a big team too, and would really have issues in the match without most of their key players.

Realmadrid perform is the most outstanding so far they got good signing that's got brilliant performance, their front three is very good including defence and midfield and that's why they're the current league leaders, they've got better chances of winning the game cause they've got a more complete squad than that of Barcelona however it's the El Classico therefore it's going to be very tough regardless of who wins.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
SUPERSAIAN
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1254

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 09:58:19 PM

Girona managed to score a goal with its excellent game organization in the last 5 minutes of the Girona - Celta Vigo match. They achieved a very good ranking this season. They are playing a really good team game with this squad. Isn't it obvious from the setup they developed? Every second of it was beautiful, the heel pass was made, and Herrara finished without any delay. It was a game organization that will last in the memories. With everything going on, the real wait for Girona is tomorrow and tomorrow's match is very important.

La-Liga El Clasico fans have been waiting for this match for weeks, I can understand their excitement. It is very bad that Barcelona does not have Lewandowski, on the other hand, their midfield is very good, but the offensive deficiency was very obvious in the matches without Lewandowski. There are times when Torres is not enough. Frankly, there is no true centre-forward finishing player up front, so Barcelona will have a hard time scoring goals in the match.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Sakanwa

Activity: 504
Merit: 141

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 10:25:23 PM

If Barcelona becomes overconfident and underestimate their opponents, that would be their biggest undoing. First off their injured players some of who were in good form in recent weeks poses a challenge for Barcelona. Injuries are setbacks for the team and could impact the plans of the coach. Secondly, I do think Barcelona is still not clinical enough, and that they are way too vulnerable to counterattacks because of their attacking full backs. Maybe we would see a Ferran Torres and Joao Felix goals. My prediction is Barcelona 2 , Shakhtar 1.

Whatever the results in the Champions League match, basically Barcelona still be the group winner. So yes, for me personally, Barcelona is doing well in the Champions League in this group phase, even though several key Barcelona player are injured but still, in reality Barcelona still has better quality compared to the other teams in group H. Therefore , then it has become an obligation for Barcelona to have a better squad for the El Clasico match . Because yes, the reality is that Bellingham is difficult to stop at this moment and therefore, of course Real Madrid has a squad and performance that is better prepared for the match in El Clasico which will be played this weekend.

Barcelona will win all six group stage matches because I don't see any clubs that can beat them because they are stronger than them, In the previous two seasons, Barcelona failed to qualify to the round of 16 because their performance was not really good and the group they met was not a small clubs, but now they are trying their hardest and winning matches so that they can qualify, Xavi is performing well this season and I am confident he will try his hardest and win trophy this season again, But, because some of Barcelona's players are injured, I don't think they can compete with Real Madrid this weekend. Real Madrid is in terrific condition this season, and their players are in good health, Barcelona plays Shakhtar Donetsk in the Champions League tonight We don't know if Felix will be able to play in El Clasico this weekend due to an injury.
No doubt about the works that Xavi has done so far at Barcelona,how he has transformed the dying club to a very serious tittle contending club,that shows he really loves his boyhood club.They won the Lalliga tittle last season and are anticipating to win it this season,or better still win the champions league,and that is why he signed some experienced players like Ikay Gundogan to be in the heart of their midfield,and so far,they have being doing so well in their group.The group stage matches has returning leg,and they must win atleast one and draw one to be sure that they have qualified fully to the next round,and I'm sure they will do that,but I am not sure they have that strength to win the Champions league yet.They may get to semi finals,but I don't see them winning it.

Oluwa-btc

Activity: 826
Merit: 573

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 10:46:12 PM

The Goalkeeper caught that ball and was hit slightly, the impact wasn't too hard but it was obvious to be seen. Good call by the referees and with the help of VAR!
Immediately that goal went in, the final whistle just went off immediately. Important three points for Girona the link up play was also great. What a fantastic strike as the ball hot the wood work into goal.

After the loss to Real Madrid, I never knew they would come up and continue consistently. Now they sit at the top with three points difference.
El Classico should be in favor of Barcelona or ending as a fulltime game with the scores even. That stats shows that they can not afford to lose only win and get to share points.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Bananington

Activity: 1414
Merit: 344

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 11:10:49 PM

With everything going on, the real wait for Girona is tomorrow and tomorrow's match is very important.
Lucky for Girona because it is a game between the top favorite teams in Spain, so one of them must drop points tomorrow.

La-Liga El Clasico fans have been waiting for this match for weeks, I can understand their excitement. It is very bad that Barcelona does not have Lewandowski, on the other hand, their midfield is very good, but the offensive deficiency was very obvious in the matches without Lewandowski. There are times when Torres is not enough. Frankly, there is no true centre-forward finishing player up front, so Barcelona will have a hard time scoring goals in the match.
Barcelona can still win even without Lewandoski. Real Madrid look better because of the form of Jude Bellingham, but the kind of effect that he brings to Real Madrid is same thing Felix brings to the Barcelona team, so the game can be won by any of the two teams.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Velvet78
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 11:18:06 PM

Girona are just playing really strongly when it comes to teamwork. This is their "magical formula" to be this much successful so far. There is nobody in the team who scores the most of the goals either. It is evenly divided between some midfielders and forwards pretty much. But I must admit that it was a really tough win today.

Girona played the second half much better. They just dominated the half and didn't give more than one chance to their opponent to go for a goal attempt. Even by this performance Girona barely scored in the first minute of the stoppage time. But they got what they wanted on a very critical week with an El Clasico.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
arimamib

Activity: 1764
Merit: 573

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2023, 11:22:26 PM

I think that in this El Clasico match, Barcelona has a better chance than Real Madrid because they are playing at home and Barcelona are reportedly getting an injection of energy in this El Clasico match because Lewandowski has recovered from the injury he suffered. Raphinha is also reported to have recovered from injury so the return of several key players will make them even stronger in this match.
El Classico is a very big match and with many star players in two teams, they can make difference, decide the match with their magnificent moments. Such moments can come from any of those star players so it's unpredictable who will make such moments and what team will win the El Classico.

In quality, they are quite balancing so their player performances in the match, from personal mistakes to magnificent moments, and also referee and VAR team will  all together decide the El Classico result.

On the Real Madrid side, of course they will try to find full points in this match to be able to maintain their ranking as leaders of the standings. In the previous match, Real Madrid failed to get full points after being drawn by Sevilla. And statistically, in the 5 meetings between the two, Barcelona was able to achieve 4 wins and Real Madrid 1 win. So I prefer Barcelona to be the winner in this match.
Real Madrid looks to have more problems and they are depending too much on Jude Bellingham to have goals. His goal scoring streak in La Liga just stopped last week but he continues to score for Real Madrid in Champions League. What a young world-class midfielder!

I've never imagined that Jude Bellingham can score goals, many goals, match by match like he is doing in this season. Real Madrid will need goals from other players to beat Barcelona as their opponent will try to close any space for Jude Bellingham and the English midfielder will hardly have chance to make dangerous shots.
Of course, the El Clasico match will change their ranking in the standings table because if Real Madrid lose they will have to give up the top position of the standings to Barcelona and vice versa. (By the way. Girona took over the top of the table and I just checked.. I admit that El Clasico matches are always awaited by fans of both teams or football lovers. Because El Clasico matches are always quite fierce because the two teams both don't want to lose or are full of prestige in this match.

So overall, of course they have to work hard to achieve maximum results in this match. And var is always one that I hate because if the var referee is not careful they can make the wrong decision like the Tottenham vs Liverpool match where the var referee was negligent or wrong in his decision which resulted in the other team feeling at a disadvantage.

So in tomorrow's match I will see these two teams go down with the perfect squad so they can provide accurate balance in their game. And yes, Real Madrid is very dependent on Jude Bellingham this season and it's all because they don't have a better quality sticker to replace Benzema.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TelolettOm

Activity: 2058
Merit: 550

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 11:22:44 PM

Girona managed to score a goal with its excellent game organization in the last 5 minutes of the Girona - Celta Vigo match. They achieved a very good ranking this season. They are playing a really good team game with this squad. Isn't it obvious from the setup they developed? Every second of it was beautiful, the heel pass was made, and Herrara finished without any delay. It was a game organization that will last in the memories. With everything going on, the real wait for Girona is tomorrow and tomorrow's match is very important.
The match actually almost ended with a draw. But Girona was lucky that they could score a single goal in minute 90+1'. However, Girona deserved to win the match, they very dominated the match. I'm a bit surprised that Celta Vigo looks very weak against Girona. They only made 4 shots and only got 34% of the ball possessions. Girona was impressive to play at home today. They lead again the La Liga standings.

Lewandowski is available for El Clasico match. He must be among the players in the starting lineup today. So, you don't need to worry. Moreover, Barcelona has a good squad because they have many good players. They also play at home in this El Clasico. So, Barcelona actually isn't in a very bad situation. They have a chance to win for sure.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 11:30:57 PM

-snip-
They are trying their best in the Champions League. They failed last season with truly embarrassing failures. And this season, they started more aggressively and aggressively. In this case, Barcelona's ticket to the round of 16 is very wide open. So, their next focus is to make their squad really ready to meet other strong teams if they have passed the group phase. Because, that's the challenge in the future.

Yes, tomorrow there will be a big match in La Liga, El Classico this time will be quite interesting. Several injured Barcelona players have started to come back. And this is good for strengthening the team. However, Xavi still has to make a different plan, because after all, injury recovery cannot always be maintained at 100%. The young players in Barcelona are actually very ready and they are also talented. They need more stages to prove that they are worthy too. So, the El Classico event will really test them.
You are right, Barcelona have failed embarrassingly in the Champions League in the last two seasons, they have even failed in the Europa League even though they are favourites. This season, Barcelona must rise, especially because they didn't get equally strong opponents in the group stages, so it's a good opportunity to get Barcelona in the round of 16.

Barcelona and Real Madrid will play El Clasico tomorrow. I hope Real Madrid won't be embarrassing in that match and I really want Jude Bellingham to make history in that match by scoring his first goal against Barcelona. I'm not worried about Real Madrid, but Barcelona is always worth watching because they have players who are as dangerous as Bellingham at Real Madrid.

It must be like that. It would be so stupid if girona would be losing against celta vigo. I meant let's talking about the stats owned by girona and the superiority is a must or it will be blamed by many of its fans caused by lose against worst club like celta vigo.
Girona is now leading the current standing above barcelona and real madrid. Barcelona will be also facing real madrid and there may probably a team between barcelona and real madrid that would be placed at the below girona soon.

Madrid will not let barcelona to win the el classico soon. I think that there is a chance for lewandowski to play but i think that will not make the result to be different. Real madrid just need to make sure it would be consistently defending against barcelona.
Barcelona was rarely playing with the long ball caused by it still uses the same tactic like when xavi was playing in that club. Madrid needs only parking bus to win the game easily against barcelona.
I dont so much how many scores made by madrid in this match. As long as madrid win and that's enough.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 2857 2858 2859 2860 2861 2862 2863 2864 2865 2866 2867 2868 2869 2870 2871 2872 2873 2874 2875 2876 2877 2878 2879 2880 2881 2882 2883 2884 2885 2886 2887 2888 2889 2890 2891 2892 2893 2894 2895 2896 2897 2898 2899 2900 2901 2902 2903 2904 2905 2906 [2907] 2908 2909 2910 2911 2912 2913 2914 2915 2916 2917 2918 2919 2920 2921 2922 2923 2924 2925 2926 2927 2928 2929 2930 2931 2932 2933 2934 2935 2936 2937 2938 2939 2940 2941 2942 2943 2944 2945 2946 2947 2948 2949 2950 2951 2952 2953 2954 2955 2956 2957 ... 3764 »
  Print  

Jump to: