Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:01:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dont be surprised if ETH hits 4000$  (Read 6936 times)
retnocintaku

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 01:52:04 AM

Ethereum will reach $4000, I guess it will be hard to happen, though before 2021. But surely many Ethereum enthusiasts definitely hope it can happen real. The Altcoin season has not come and especially for Ethereum is currently still running slowly. I hope that with the present condition everyone has to invest in Ethereum. I think if Ethereum will experience a high increase before the year 2021.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 05:24:08 AM

Eth new verisin update and btc bull run we can expect eth to touch 4000 dollars or 10000 dollars in the coming years eth is bullish in the next coming year stay positive
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 05:34:35 AM

The 4000$ price for ETH will be achievable only if bitcoin can surge over 50,000$ maybe after halving or not but to me ETH has proven to be a very strong altcoin,with lack of any new development so far and few failed news or upgrades ETH is still standing strong,i have a feeling that what is coming for ETH in few years more will be big
I do not see any reason for this so high price increase for ethereum or bitcoin .. The price of $ 4,000 is still unattainable for the next few years, but what will happen next is very difficult to predict. In the meantime, I will be very happy if the price of ethereum in the coming years grows to a thousand - one and a half thousand dollars.
wildey

Activity: 1120
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 06:17:40 AM

It makes no surprise at all, cause in the first place and everyone knows that ETH won't go that far until such time that Bitcoin will price at $100k. Well, I'm not that nega but seems to be impossible at this time and even for the years coming.
We'd love to see ETH making steps to go higher but the market demand still at low which makes prices remains at the dump.
I also think that it's quite difficult to reach the price of $ 4000 for ETH, even if the development is very much. if the price reaches the price of $ 4000 in 2020, the price should have started to recover from now.

It's been quite a long time the price of ETH on the bear market, so when there is a pump going on, maybe a lot of people will be shocked at the price, and if the price is above $ 1000 it might be good enough. I am optimistic about the development of ETH prices, but I am not so sure if the ETH prices can reach the price of $ 4000.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 07:49:54 AM

Hitting $4000 in a short time will be difficult for ethereum, but it can be done in the future. But I will be shocked if the price can increase in a short time because ethereum now is at a very low price and at least, ethereum needs to wait for a long time to hit that price. Maybe it will happen in the next year because to increase in this year until that price, and I don't think that will be easy, especially if the market still is like this. We need to be patient to wait ethereum can start to rally in the next bull run.
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 08:44:02 AM

After bitcoin halving in 2020 don't be surprised if ETH hits 4000$ before 2021,this are the reasons why i think its possible

1. The teams are willing to try out new things with the project,many projects that have already achieved what ETH have ends up surrendering but ETH teams are not showing sign of stopping

2. I cant say more about the ETH2.0 upgrade but the POS implementation will make it worthwhile,the reason why i invested in some POS coins is to use the gains to sustain and get many daily needs till the day when holding them will pay off big,the POS will make many investors want to hold ETH for long term ultimately will leads to more adoption
I would have your optimism, but that's too fantastic  Roll Eyes Don't forget that the network upgrade can be postponed, as happened more than once before, and a major update in the spring of this year, did not have an impact on the price. And Yes, unlike BTC, Ethereum has one significant drawback, the number of ETH, emitted by Vitalik, is not limited in any way, i.e. ETH inflation is assumed to be infinite, and there are no analogues to “halving”  Angry

lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:15:39 AM

Many analysts have said that it might strengthen ethereum. but I still don't feel it and it is very reliable that ethereum can pass with such a fantastic value. ethereum will change well in time and has begun to appear in recent months and hopes to continue to increase, despite the hardships.

kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 11:55:16 AM

Hitting $4000 in a short time will be difficult for ethereum, but it can be done in the future. But I will be shocked if the price can increase in a short time because ethereum now is at a very low price and at least, ethereum needs to wait for a long time to hit that price. Maybe it will happen in the next year because to increase in this year until that price, and I don't think that will be easy, especially if the market still is like this. We need to be patient to wait ethereum can start to rally in the next bull run.
I can't even believe that this price will appear in the future because looking at historical figures, it is enough to tell us that the probability for this story is too low, the value of eth always follows the value of bitcoin, bitcoin needs to rise very high if eth wants to reach $4000, but as we can see, bitcoin has its limits, every breakout is hard. Besides, ethereum's situation is not so good when the competition is too high, and the development of eth remains stagnant for many months, small and suitable prices are probably the target people should look for from eth

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:29:40 PM

But do you know that staking causes that coin becomes inflationary? People earn coins from staking and most of these coins will be sold to get a profit, this will cause a selling pressure.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:33:38 PM

But do you know that staking causes that coin becomes inflationary? People earn coins from staking and most of these coins will be sold to get a profit, this will cause a selling pressure.
that's the law of the market that happens. when the price goes up there will be people selling and when more people are selling in the market and fewer people are buying it will lower the price. ETH to reach 4000 right now is not possible. very difficult to be able to reach prices as high as that.
pa6a24

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 01:37:43 PM

It's gonna be a holiday if it costs $400. The price of 4000 is unrealistic

▄▄▄████▄▄▄
         ▄▄████████████████▄▄
       ▄██████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ██████████████████████████████
   ████████▌████████▀  ▄█████▀   ██
  ██████▌██▌▐█████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄███
 ███▌███ ██▌ ███▀   ▄████▀   ▄███████
 ███ ██▌ ▐██ ▐█▀   ████▀   ▄█████████
███▌ ██▌ ▐██▌ ▀█  ███▀    ██████   ███
███▌ ▐█▌  ███  ▀████▀   ▄█████     ███
███▌ ▐██  ██    ▀██▀   ▄████     ▄████
 ██▌  ██▌     █  ▀█   █████     ▄████
 ███  ▀██    ███  ▀█▄████▀    ▄██████
  ███▄    ▄  ▀██▀    ▀▀    ▄████████
   █████████▄    ▄█▄    ▄██████████
    ██████████████████████████████
     ▀██████████████████████████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀████▀▀▀

BitWings

PRIVATE SALE: UNTIL AUGUST 31

PUBLIC SALE: SEP 1 - NOV 30
Minephone
Whitepaper
Onepager
Linkedin
Twitter
ICO Presentation
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 01:45:25 PM

Many analysts have said that it might strengthen ethereum. but I still don't feel it and it is very reliable that ethereum can pass with such a fantastic value. ethereum will change well in time and has begun to appear in recent months and hopes to continue to increase, despite the hardships.
There's no clear direction where this project will bring it's investors money as we seen a lots of people are doubting this current downfall, though there's always possibilities as this coin being next to Bitcoin can move forward and rise after some time, you just need to have a good courage of you wanted to proceed and continue to support this coin, it's time that will revealed what will happen after.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 02:40:56 PM

ETH at 4000, I wish but with Vitaliks comments the other day, it is not dong anything good for the price. I have talked with some developers about the ETH2.0 upgrade and they are saying it is a big mess. As I said earlier, I hope you are right  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

sometimes news and informations can be manipulative
i am really being curious about Ethereums market nowadays , i think they are in lay-low on purpose
maybe i just have a big belief that ETH is something. Lets hope for the future of ETH

kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 02:55:50 PM

$ 4000 ... Huh

seriously, I'm very not sure even if ethereum uses POS and release 2.0. $ 4000 is a big amount if this becomes a reality marketcap ethereum can be worth more than $ 200B.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Nazmul012

Activity: 780
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 04:37:06 AM

True. It may likely a fairy tales but there will be no matter of wonder if your prediction come true.  Ethereum price hit max upto 1200$ from $0.33 (July 30, 2015) during 3 year, which is incredibly huge. Although It's Hard to predict about the price per Ethereum before 2021 but i guess not more than 2k$/2.5k$ as because of restrictions, rumors and hacking issue

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
jebul2

Activity: 555

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 12:31:27 PM

but this can happen if ethereum reaches the price to 4000 $ because now there are many launch projects whose sales on the exchange are better known as IEO and many projects that use this ethereum platform will make a quick price increase, but this takes a long time if in my opinion

[
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 01:23:50 PM

$4k seems extremely unlikely in the near future. That would take ETH to more than double BTCs current market cap. I am bullish on ETH long-term, but short-term I think it is likely to just follow the rest of the market. Maybe the move to PoS will cause a price increase, but I don't think it would be an order-of-magnitude increase.

vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 01:28:48 PM

I doubt if ethereum rises very fast to the price level of $ 4000, it will take a very long time to go up very fast over the next 2 years, to go up to the price of $ 500 is very heavy especially until this price is very excessive, this is what it is expected that everyone when ethereum rises but we must look at market conditions
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 02:14:06 PM

Of course the a huge price increase like that would really take some time but it would really be worth the wait specially if it would stay right there for a long time,
I mean it is better to have a slow steady price growth rather than another sky rocket that would just end up being dump again.

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 03:05:43 PM

Many would be happy if Eth could hit $4000 because this could also contributes more adoption in ethereum market. But as the usual we are not sure if this could occur and has also more strong support for ethereum platform that could make the price surge by that year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: