Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:13:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5253 times)
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:50:24 PM

Am personally interested in the airdrop or bounty campaign of the dreamr project. I would like to know if there's any ongoing bounty or airdrop. I haven't heard about the bounty or airdrop from anywhere and would like to participate in this opportunities.

I think Dreamr is quite different from ICO Projects. It’s an STEO project and might be a little difficult in holding a bounty with rewards in DRMR tokens. BTW I think a bounty promotion for Dreamr would be an awesome idea. A few tokens in reward to Dreamr users.

You are right, these are security token and I don't think they can go for airdrop. I mean without KYC they will not be able to distribute tokens to anyone.

I know of security tokens that have conducted their bounties without any issues and tokens were distributed to the participants, though there was a compulsory completion of kyc to get the tokens. I don't know about airdrops because I barely participate in such.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:53:34 PM

Am personally interested in the airdrop or bounty campaign of the dreamr project. I would like to know if there's any ongoing bounty or airdrop. I haven't heard about the bounty or airdrop from anywhere and would like to participate in this opportunities.

I think Dreamr is quite different from ICO Projects. It’s an STEO project and might be a little difficult in holding a bounty with rewards in DRMR tokens. BTW I think a bounty promotion for Dreamr would be an awesome idea. A few tokens in reward to Dreamr users.

You are right, these are security token and I don't think they can go for airdrop. I mean without KYC they will not be able to distribute tokens to anyone.

I know of security tokens that have conducted their bounties without any issues and tokens were distributed to the participants, though there was a compulsory completion of kyc to get the tokens. I don't know about airdrops because I barely participate in such.

It would be very difficult, if not impossible to have an airdrop for security tokens, though the possibility may be reached, if the project intends to distribute a different reward like ethereum or ripple to the participants of the airdrop. I doubt if there would be such with dreamr, owing to the fact that the team are Striving to be frugal in their spending.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:57:45 PM

One of the ways I get to judge a healthy project is through the active engagement of their social channels. It shows they've the best interest of the users at heart especially in resolving complaints and issues. Dreamr Twitter account is the most engaging for sure, Check out dreamr™ (@dreamr_app): https://twitter.com/dreamr_app?s=09

This might be a flawed approach though. You can also check their product development and the time, effort and determination they have invested in the project.

Tried checking their Github link but I don't seem to be lucky with that. Can't find Github link.

Anyone with Github?

Firstly, what do you want to do with the github link. You have to realise that this is their identity unless they want to put it oit for everyone to contribute. That's their company and making it public will be a risk to the business.

Some projects conveniently release their source code to the public through the github platform. This is because they believe that the blockchain industry is still undergoing her development and the best way to achieve this swift development of the industry is to share in research and information. I see this as an excellent way to help and support the industry.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:01:25 PM

One of the ways I get to judge a healthy project is through the active engagement of their social channels. It shows they've the best interest of the users at heart especially in resolving complaints and issues. Dreamr Twitter account is the most engaging for sure, Check out dreamr™ (@dreamr_app): https://twitter.com/dreamr_app?s=09

This might be a flawed approach though. You can also check their product development and the time, effort and determination they have invested in the project.

Tried checking their Github link but I don't seem to be lucky with that. Can't find Github link.

Anyone with Github?

Firstly, what do you want to do with the github link. You have to realise that this is their identity unless they want to put it oit for everyone to contribute. That's their company and making it public will be a risk to the business.

Some projects conveniently release their source code to the public through the github platform. This is because they believe that the blockchain industry is still undergoing her development and the best way to achieve this swift development of the industry is to share in research and information. I see this as an excellent way to help and support the industry.

I am in agreement with your opinion, we can achieve so much more in unity. Several projects in the cryptocurrency space are a mere twerk of the existing ones. Potential Developers learn faster with the aid of this source codes on github and set up systems running. Let's encourage more projects to be Liberal with their source code for the benefit of the industry.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:12:51 PM

Dreams do come true when using Dream social media app. It’s going to be quite an interesting app to use. You can share ideas with friends and anyone you connect with on the app. I think it would be a great influence in blockchain ecosystem.

Projects like Dreamr can really increase the trust and adoption of  blockchain technology, the New and innovative idea of dreamr has really impressed me and others also. Hoping it to be successful.

There's no doubt that the concept of the dreamr project is innovative and impressive. A project that is out not for its own benefits, but for the benefit of everyone who has a dream. I must confess that so many dreams have been left unfulfilled due to several set backs and hiccups which are normal in life. I believe that with the level of dedication of the team, the project would be a huge success. I am glad to be a witness to this greatness in the making.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:12:48 PM

Do projects still run airdrop?, no offense but i think that idea is long dead as many in the community see that as a quick means of earning peanuts and dumping the token in an instant, such has been known to issue out adverse effects in a negative fashion to the project itself, so i don't see it as a means of promotion, if that should be done, then it should be at a minimum
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 06:28:28 PM

Dreams do come true when using Dream social media app. It’s going to be quite an interesting app to use. You can share ideas with friends and anyone you connect with on the app. I think it would be a great influence in blockchain ecosystem.

Projects like Dreamr can really increase the trust and adoption of  blockchain technology, the New and innovative idea of dreamr has really impressed me and others also. Hoping it to be successful.

There's no doubt that the concept of the dreamr project is innovative and impressive. A project that is out not for its own benefits, but for the benefit of everyone who has a dream. I must confess that so many dreams have been left unfulfilled due to several set backs and hiccups which are normal in life. I believe that with the level of dedication of the team, the project would be a huge success. I am glad to be a witness to this greatness in the making.

Yes you are absolutely right, now a days nobody is helping you to achieve what you want rather they can create difficulties on the way but there is a platform which is providing you fantastic opportunity and facilities through which you can do what you want. I seriously feel that to fulfill everyone's dream is dreamr's dream.  Kiss
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 06:36:11 PM

Is this App already available for testing? If so, where can I download this? Is this for IoS or Android phones? I would like to test it and see how it looks like.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 06:47:35 PM

What is the rationale for choosing this as a security token? Why not just take a ICO route? Please explain me. Since because STOs are fetching money to certain extent, all cannot claim it as STO.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 08:04:05 PM

Security tokens are more profitable to hold than other types of cryptocurrencies. I think Dreamr team would have to share profits with holders of DRMR tokens monthly. What’s the exact percentage profits to be distributed to DRMR holders?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 08:08:48 PM

Is this App already available for testing? If so, where can I download this? Is this for IoS or Android phones? I would like to test it and see how it looks like.

Dreamr has an iOS version on App Store. The beta testing of the app has been concluded. The team also announced that the full version app would be available on Android and iOS app.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 08:43:03 PM

Anyone with Github?

I am in agreement with your opinion, we can achieve so much more in unity. Several projects in the cryptocurrency space are a mere twerk of the existing ones. Potential Developers learn faster with the aid of this source codes on github and set up systems running. Let's encourage more projects to be Liberal with their source code for the benefit of the industry.

Yea but project in the industry will be encouraged when the perception of the community has been changed and the ability to create worldwide understanding of what the industry is all about, the industry still remains strange to many and for the fact that most nations have yet to identify with it makes this tough for developers and investors as a whole
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 09:41:44 PM

Dreamr app could solve the problem of failed blockchain projects. Multiple teams working together and building on the same app could partner, share ideas and funds too. I think it’s an awesome idea to create a growing ecosystem on blockchain.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 05:31:12 AM

Do projects still run airdrop?, no offense but i think that idea is long dead as many in the community see that as a quick means of earning peanuts and dumping the token in an instant, such has been known to issue out adverse effects in a negative fashion to the project itself, so i don't see it as a means of promotion, if that should be done, then it should be at a minimum

It would interest you to know that projects still conducts airdrop, several persons still earn from airdrops and see airdrop as the best way to benefit from the cryptocurrency industry. My journey into this industry began when I was introduced to airdrops, I later found my feet in bounties and left airdrops. I still see posts of people seeking for referrals on airdrops.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 05:38:55 AM

The dreamr app is not yet available for use, I believe both versions would be released for public download after the project is launched. For now it's wise to register on the website and secure your username which could be used for accessing the app when it's available.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 05:51:39 AM

What is the rationale for choosing this as a security token? Why not just take a ICO route? Please explain me. Since because STOs are fetching money to certain extent, all cannot claim it as STO.

In my opinion, the ICO route is no longer fashionable as several investors are not willing to entrust their funds to projects without an assurance of the tokens getting listed and that's why the use of cryptocurrency exchange platforms have been employed in recent times.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 05:55:00 AM

Security tokens are more profitable to hold than other types of cryptocurrencies. I think Dreamr team would have to share profits with holders of DRMR tokens monthly. What’s the exact percentage profits to be distributed to DRMR holders?

I've not read any information on the dreamr whitepaper which suggests that the dreamr tokens would be a source of passive income for the holders, though I think it would be a great idea and would give more persons a reason to hold the tokens. I would suggest that the passive income is distributed in ethereum to make it more valuable to the holders.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 06:02:58 AM

It would be very difficult, if not impossible to have an airdrop for security tokens, though the possibility may be reached, if the project intends to distribute a different reward like ethereum or ripple to the participants of the airdrop. I doubt if there would be such with dreamr, owing to the fact that the team are Striving to be frugal in their spending.

Okay, I see. But what is so special about a security token that makes it difficult to conduct an airdrop campaign for the community. If you're saying that the dreamr project is working on a low budget, it's understandable but I would like to know if there's any feature of a security token that makes it different from the other tokens that are conducting airdrops.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 06:08:45 AM

In my opinion, the ICO route is no longer fashionable as several investors are not willing to entrust their funds to projects without an assurance of the tokens getting listed and that's why the use of cryptocurrency exchange platforms have been employed in recent times.

Yeah. That's why we have different forms of token sale. The IEO, STO and others. I feel this are more secured way of investing.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 09:03:42 AM

This is an amazing idea. Dreamr platform solves over 50% of problems faced by startups. It’s the best place to start looking out as a startup project, or anyone looking to work on his/her dreams. I think the IEO/STEO would be a success.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: