Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:40:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5257 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 02:41:46 PM

I was thinking, would there be a use case for Dreamr App Project outside the cryptocurrency/blockchain ecosystem? Would non coiners and people not interested in cryptocurrency find Dreamr App any useful like we do with Facebook and fiverr?

The thing is, so long as you're offering something of value, you stand a chance of becoming known and accepted, though there's still much to be done in the blockchain industry but if we continue to see projects that tends to create sustainable value, then people will come in from the conventional system and gradually accept the blockchain industry, its still a long way to go
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 06:01:22 PM

Dreamr is an awesome blockchain app, where any dreamer could work on their dreams with people with similar interests. I guess this is the first social media app built on ethereum blockchain where dreamers get connected to work together. There’re more than a thousand use case I could literally think of right now.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 07:21:36 PM

It is ironic. People from the states have to wait for these tokens to be listed, and they buy it at a higher USD value. I think it’s going to take some time for cryptocurrency and it’s use in US and some other countries to be regulated.

Well right now a lot is going on in the sphere and I believe the regulations needed yo ensure fairness is not fully implemented so we are going to see a lot of this stuffs

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 09:03:24 PM

It is ironic. People from the states have to wait for these tokens to be listed, and they buy it at a higher USD value. I think it’s going to take some time for cryptocurrency and it’s use in US and some other countries to be regulated.

Well right now a lot is going on in the sphere and I believe the regulations needed yo ensure fairness is not fully implemented so we are going to see a lot of this stuffs

The IRS recently published a document guide to cryptocurrency holders/investors on crypto taxes. Here’s a link if you might want to take a look; https://coincenter.org/files/crypto-tax.pdf. I think there are basic rules, and investors who keep these rules should have nothing to be afraid of. You should always pay your taxes, it doesn’t matter what brings the income.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 03:37:49 AM

I think it's fine even if US people have to wait for tokens to get listed. There are many hurdles/restrictions due to last couple of years experience with ICOs. So US will not give approval easily for IEO participation

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 03:41:41 AM

I can’t tell what might have been the issue or how this works, but why the restrictions to US investors in DRMR STEO tokens sales? I guessed since it was a SEC approved, US Investors shouldn’t be restricted from the opportunity.

I think US residents still buy these tokens, it's just not from the on going IEO. It might be dur to exchange not in US or something? I think US residents should contact project and they will let them know the way to buy these tokens.

Yes, but there are no options made available to the Americans now by the Dreamr team. I think they aren’t allowed to buy not because of the exchange, but for some other reasons. I think it’s best they wait for Dreamr to get listed and buy.

I think one of the major reason why US citizens are not allowed from most projects is the rules that govern them, not like the project made it so, they can always get such after it has been made available on exchanges, its just for the project to be on the safe side and not fall victim to the laws of the stated citizen's country, its really a complicated process

Yeah, the US government wants to protect its citizens from falling prey to scam projects basically.

Even Bitcoin ETF not getting approval easily from SEC team. So I can imagine how many days it will take for a project to get approval from any US authority so that US citizens can participate.
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 03:54:49 AM

The IRS recently published a document guide to cryptocurrency holders/investors on crypto taxes. Here’s a link if you might want to take a look; https://coincenter.org/files/crypto-tax.pdf. I think there are basic rules, and investors who keep these rules should have nothing to be afraid of. You should always pay your taxes, it doesn’t matter what brings the income.

Okay so if any US citizen is following all these rules, can he participate in an ICO or IEO even though US citizen restricted from participating in token sale?
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 04:32:48 AM

Dreamr is an awesome blockchain app, where any dreamer could work on their dreams with people with similar interests. I guess this is the first social media app built on ethereum blockchain where dreamers get connected to work together. There’re more than a thousand use case I could literally think of right now.

Dreamr project is actually the first of its kind because I have not seen any other project that is focused on bringing people with similar interests to accomplish their dreams. I do hope that the strategy of dreamr project and her concept would be appreciated by a huge number of persons.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 04:41:35 AM

Dreamr project is actually the first of its kind because I have not seen any other project that is focused on bringing people with similar interests to accomplish their dreams. I do hope that the strategy of dreamr project and her concept would be appreciated by a huge number of persons.

I think that’s what all social media apps are all about. Dreamr would need lots of users. I think there are a good number of people ready to download the app once it’s ready.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 04:45:56 AM

Okay so if any US citizen is following all these rules, can he participate in an ICO or IEO even though US citizen restricted from participating in token sale?

The rules are not meant to replace the established regulation which prohibits USA citizens from participating in tokensales, but rather its geared towards ensuring that every USA citizen pays tax to the government from their earnings which may have arose from their involvement in cryptocurrency space.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 04:50:50 AM

I think it's fine even if US people have to wait for tokens to get listed. There are many hurdles/restrictions due to last couple of years experience with ICOs. So US will not give approval easily for IEO participation

The USA government is always proactive in ensuring that all citizens are protected even from what they don't understand. Most USA citizens are not even aware of why their government authorities restricted their rights and participation in cryptocurrency to avoid tokensales.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 04:57:22 AM

On going through the document, I found that the document was a detailed guide on helping the tax payers compute their tax liability arising from virtual currency of which cryptocurrency is among. I guess the major focus of the USA government is to drag the cryptocurrency Enthusiasts into the tax net.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 05:03:55 AM

I was thinking, would there be a use case for Dreamr App Project outside the cryptocurrency/blockchain ecosystem? Would non coiners and people not interested in cryptocurrency find Dreamr App any useful like we do with Facebook and fiverr?

The thing is, so long as you're offering something of value, you stand a chance of becoming known and accepted, though there's still much to be done in the blockchain industry but if we continue to see projects that tends to create sustainable value, then people will come in from the conventional system and gradually accept the blockchain industry, its still a long way to go

I agree with you, the major focus of every cryptocurrency or blockchain project should be creating value. Every person wants a better avenue to work or provide services. With the freelancing features of dreamr project, we may start seeing people from the conventional areas join in providing service or seeking for service using the dreamr platform.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 05:04:49 AM

It’s going to take time, but it will definitely come through. SEC isn’t going to hand out approval, these people are going to look into everything youve ever done, then they’re going to decide if your project and cryptocurrency stands against the US $.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 05:41:49 AM

Not necessarily @ an higher amount tho. Sometimes the prices fall greatly, other times it stays same. Really hard to come across tokensales that stay up after sales. Been long I saw one.

I can’t argue, but I think IEO is different. The market seems to be more favorable to IEO projects. I’ll say that’s because they seem to have the support of the exchange team and exchange community. DRMR sales on IDCM is the first STEO. That’s somewhat special and has the potential to do better than IEO projects. I’m pretty sure US and investors from other restricted countries won’t be happy missing out of this amazing opportunity.

There have been accusations and counter accusations of exchange engaging in wash trading and manipulating IEO results to suite their public image and consequently de list when the hype doesn't match properly with actual sales. I hope it's different for Dreamr.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 05:46:22 AM

If you ask me I'll say the dreamr project targets non crypto users way more than actual crypto users. Come to think of it. Have we got any project with this type of initiative in the past or history of blockchain any one time?

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 06:08:52 AM

If you ask me I'll say the dreamr project targets non crypto users way more than actual crypto users. Come to think of it. Have we got any project with this type of initiative in the past or history of blockchain any one time?

I would agree with you about the simple fact that DREAMR target non crypto enthusiasts its obviously a good thing given that fact that we all want mass adoption of cryptocurrency. The team should ensure they sell the idea to as many people as their publicity can reach.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 07:33:23 AM

It’s going to take time, but it will definitely come through. SEC isn’t going to hand out approval, these people are going to look into everything youve ever done, then they’re going to decide if your project and cryptocurrency stands against the US $.

I sincerely don't understand how ones project can stand against the United States. Most projects in the cryptocurrency space are directed towards accomplishment of a need or service. I would appreciate if you can educate me on the possibility of a project standing against the United States or the US Dollar.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 07:44:09 AM

I think that’s what all social media apps are all about. Dreamr would need lots of users. I think there are a good number of people ready to download the app once it’s ready.

Yes, that's true. Dreamr is not just a social media app, it also possess a freelance feature which gives the users an opportunity to publish the service they can render to the app users and get jobs which would be paid for by the employer. The most insightful feature of the dreamr project is the avenue to build connections with people who share similar interests and could help one achieve his goals.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 08:41:20 AM

Indeed, it would take a while for SEC to give her approval, the issue is that the cryptocurrency industry is yet to come to maturity that explains why there are several controversial issues in the space. Some people believe that the industry is a hub for illicit people and activities which has been responsible for the incessant issues of scam and hacking of accounts and cryptocurrency exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: