Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:09:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5257 times)
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 08:45:13 AM

It is ironic. People from the states have to wait for these tokens to be listed, and they buy it at a higher USD value. I think it’s going to take some time for cryptocurrency and it’s use in US and some other countries to be regulated.

Well right now a lot is going on in the sphere and I believe the regulations needed yo ensure fairness is not fully implemented so we are going to see a lot of this stuffs

I think it's fine even if US people have to wait for tokens to get listed. There are many hurdles/restrictions due to last couple of years experience with ICOs. So US will not give approval easily for IEO participation

It’s going to take time, but it will definitely come through. SEC isn’t going to hand out approval, these people are going to look into everything youve ever done, then they’re going to decide if your project and cryptocurrency stands against the US $.

Indeed, it would take a while for SEC to give her approval, the issue is that the cryptocurrency industry is yet to come to maturity that explains why there are several controversial issues in the space. Some people believe that the industry is a hub for illicit people and activities which has been responsible for the incessant issues of scam and hacking of accounts and cryptocurrency exchange.

It may be difficult to blame the naysayers due to their ignorance and because of the fact that the cryptocurrency space lacks regulations and things are done haphazardly. This can be seen from the issue of volatility which has resulted in sharp shifting of wealth. Its almost can be tagged fraudulent because a person could become rich overnight when he's lucky to trade rightly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 10:44:41 AM

I was thinking, would there be a use case for Dreamr App Project outside the cryptocurrency/blockchain ecosystem? Would non coiners and people not interested in cryptocurrency find Dreamr App any useful like we do with Facebook and fiverr?

If you ask me I'll say the dreamr project targets non crypto users way more than actual crypto users. Come to think of it. Have we got any project with this type of initiative in the past or history of blockchain any one time?

I would agree with you about the simple fact that DREAMR target non crypto enthusiasts its obviously a good thing given that fact that we all want mass adoption of cryptocurrency. The team should ensure they sell the idea to as many people as their publicity can reach.

The Dream project team seems to be doing a lot on promotions lately. There are a good number of people talking about Dreamr project in different cryptocurrency communities like twitter, Reddit, Facebook and telegram. I think it’s going to be an amazing blockchain app.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Leo1190

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 12:16:40 PM

It is ironic. People from the states have to wait for these tokens to be listed, and they buy it at a higher USD value. I think it’s going to take some time for cryptocurrency and it’s use in US and some other countries to be regulated.

Well right now a lot is going on in the sphere and I believe the regulations needed yo ensure fairness is not fully implemented so we are going to see a lot of this stuffs

I think it's fine even if US people have to wait for tokens to get listed. There are many hurdles/restrictions due to last couple of years experience with ICOs. So US will not give approval easily for IEO participation

The USA government is always proactive in ensuring that all citizens are protected even from what they don't understand. Most USA citizens are not even aware of why their government authorities restricted their rights and participation in cryptocurrency to avoid tokensales.

That is the most worth considering  question why a us based project is not allowing us citizens to participate in the token sale?
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 12:48:51 PM

If by now crypto is not yet mass adopted and famous then somethings are not right. We have been lied to. We were told that 2019 is the year of the blockchain. What happened? What really happened?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 02:08:06 PM

If by now crypto is not yet mass adopted and famous then somethings are not right. We have been lied to. We were told that 2019 is the year of the blockchain. What happened? What really happened?

Many have adopted the crytpo and few countries even started accepting transaction in Bitcoin. Only issue was many scam project came in last couple of years and people now taking additional steps before accepting anything.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 02:29:56 PM

Not necessarily @ an higher amount tho. Sometimes the prices fall greatly, other times it stays same. Really hard to come across tokensales that stay up after sales. Been long I saw one.

I can’t argue, but I think IEO is different. The market seems to be more favorable to IEO projects. I’ll say that’s because they seem to have the support of the exchange team and exchange community. DRMR sales on IDCM is the first STEO. That’s somewhat special and has the potential to do better than IEO projects. I’m pretty sure US and investors from other restricted countries won’t be happy missing out of this amazing opportunity.

There have been accusations and counter accusations of exchange engaging in wash trading and manipulating IEO results to suite their public image and consequently de list when the hype doesn't match properly with actual sales. I hope it's different for Dreamr.

I guess the accusation is more connected to IDCM, than to dreamr project. I personally haven't heard of IDCM exchange been linked to such nefarious activities and believed that such would not happen in the dreamr project. I only do hope that those exchange who indulge in those actions would be exposed.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 02:41:30 PM

I was thinking, would there be a use case for Dreamr App Project outside the cryptocurrency/blockchain ecosystem? Would non coiners and people not interested in cryptocurrency find Dreamr App any useful like we do with Facebook and fiverr?

If you ask me I'll say the dreamr project targets non crypto users way more than actual crypto users. Come to think of it. Have we got any project with this type of initiative in the past or history of blockchain any one time?

I would agree with you about the simple fact that DREAMR target non crypto enthusiasts its obviously a good thing given that fact that we all want mass adoption of cryptocurrency. The team should ensure they sell the idea to as many people as their publicity can reach.

The Dream project team seems to be doing a lot on promotions lately. There are a good number of people talking about Dreamr project in different cryptocurrency communities like twitter, Reddit, Facebook and telegram. I think it’s going to be an amazing blockchain app.

It's a pleasure to know that the dreamr project is gaining recognition in the cryptocurrency space, am indeed glad that the project has a good marketing and promotional strategy to help in ensuring that the tokensales is a success. The end of the tokensales is fast approaching and all hands should be on the deck.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 03:04:08 PM

Lol, one of the few things I've learnt about the cryptocurrency industry is that most of the information in circulation are mere predictions. In several cases, they are not based on any technical analysis and even those that seem logical or based on some technical knowledge are built in falsehood making them untrustworthy.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 03:13:49 PM

Promotion is the best way of getting mass participation on the tokensale which is presently ongoing. The dreamr marketing team must be working round the clock to have gotten several people in the cryptocurrency community talking about the project. I can only imagine how wonderful the tokensale and project would be.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 03:14:10 PM

I can’t tell what might have been the issue or how this works, but why the restrictions to US investors in DRMR STEO tokens sales? I guessed since it was a SEC approved, US Investors shouldn’t be restricted from the opportunity.

I think US residents still buy these tokens, it's just not from the on going IEO. It might be dur to exchange not in US or something? I think US residents should contact project and they will let them know the way to buy these tokens.

Yes, but there are no options made available to the Americans now by the Dreamr team. I think they aren’t allowed to buy not because of the exchange, but for some other reasons. I think it’s best they wait for Dreamr to get listed and buy.

I think one of the major reason why US citizens are not allowed from most projects is the rules that govern them, not like the project made it so, they can always get such after it has been made available on exchanges, its just for the project to be on the safe side and not fall victim to the laws of the stated citizen's country, its really a complicated process

I agree with you, most projects prevent the citizens of some countries from participating in their tokensales to avoid the wrath of their government authorities. This explains why in several occasions we find that the citizens of USA, China, etc are prevented from participating in tokensales.

Yea and funny enough they have high number of citizens from the specified area participating in the cryptocurrency industry, most top project reviewers are also from the US but they usually add a disclaimer before they start one, how ironic, well i just hope to see a situation where all these will be left behind and total acceptance of all will be done in the industry

It would be much beautiful to have total acceptance of all countries in the world to participate in the cryptocurrency space, but we need to get things right before that could be achieved. Due to the prevalence of scam incidence on the space, it's very difficult to trust that everything would go smoothly.

You can say that again, like i literally can't wait for such to happen, its usually the norm for people to find it difficult to accept change and the blockchain industry won't be an exception coupled with the fact that most of the projects been issued requires some sort of payment to get accepted in the form of investment, so people are still very much skeptical
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 03:18:28 PM

Many have adopted the crytpo and few countries even started accepting transaction in Bitcoin. Only issue was many scam project came in last couple of years and people now taking additional steps before accepting anything.

The honest truth is that cryptocurrency is still very far from the mass adoption which was promised. The terrain is even much scary now owing to the increase in hacking of cryptocurrency exchange which has given substantial wealth to a handful of miscreants who stole from the exchange.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 03:21:50 PM

Lol, one of the few things I've learnt about the cryptocurrency industry is that most of the information in circulation are mere predictions. In several cases, they are not based on any technical analysis and even those that seem logical or based on some technical knowledge are built in falsehood making them untrustworthy.

I agree with you, when it comes to information such as the mass adoption of Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies, it would be impossible for anyone to give an exact date. At best people give their opinions and suggestions. The mass adoption of cryptocurrency may take awhile to be accomplished.
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 03:36:54 PM

We were meant to understand that sec already gave her approval for tokensales. Is this the case here? I'm confuse really

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 03:42:56 PM

The honest truth is that cryptocurrency is still very far from the mass adoption which was promised. The terrain is even much scary now owing to the increase in hacking of cryptocurrency exchange which has given substantial wealth to a handful of miscreants who stole from the exchange.

Cryptocurrency suppose to be a decentralized currency, however how to avoid scams? Security tokens will help with avoiding scams?
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 04:41:24 PM

Cryptocurrency suppose to be a decentralized currency, however how to avoid scams? Security tokens will help with avoiding scams?

Many countries are not accepting the blockchain technology and CryptoCurrencies,  I guess they just afraid of digital currencies which sometimes become scams.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 05:03:46 PM

We were meant to understand that sec already gave her approval for tokensales. Is this the case here? I'm confuse really

I guess there's some misconceptions, SEC doesn't give permission for for tokensales. I believe the tokensales were purely determined by the dreamr project, it was previously slated for sometime in August, but was shifted to October. The tokensales is presently running and should be over by the end of the month.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 05:12:00 PM

Many countries are not accepting the blockchain technology and CryptoCurrencies,  I guess they just afraid of digital currencies which sometimes become scams.

Yes, that's a good point. The issue is simply that several persons are scared of making losses or losing their funds. This is the reason why I think the mass adoption of cryptocurrency would take a long while. Our focus now should be on achieving some extent of regulation which could bring confidence to the conventional investors.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 05:19:00 PM

Many countries are not accepting the blockchain technology and CryptoCurrencies,  I guess they just afraid of digital currencies which sometimes become scams.

Yes, that's a good point. The issue is simply that several persons are scared of making losses or losing their funds. This is the reason why I think the mass adoption of cryptocurrency would take a long while. Our focus now should be on achieving some extent of regulation which could bring confidence to the conventional investors.

With the negative information that is been published on the media daily, it would be difficult for people to entrust their wealth to the cryptocurrency industry. I won't blame anyone who choose to be scared because for real it's worth getting scared. I remember loosing a substantial amount of fund to cryptopia exchange after their security was compromised and an undisclosed sum was parted with.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 05:22:45 PM

I guess there's some misconceptions, SEC doesn't give permission for for tokensales. I believe the tokensales were purely determined by the dreamr project, it was previously slated for sometime in August, but was shifted to October. The tokensales is presently running and should be over by the end of the month.

I agree with you, SEC is not concerned about giving permission or approval for tokensale but rather they are concerned about protecting the citizens of United States from the pangs of cryptocurrency scammers and ensuring that every amount earned from cryptocurrency involvement is accounted for and the necessary tax liability are paid to the government.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 05:28:30 PM

With the negative information that is been published on the media daily, it would be difficult for people to entrust their wealth to the cryptocurrency industry. I won't blame anyone who choose to be scared because for real it's worth getting scared. I remember loosing a substantial amount of fund to cryptopia exchange after their security was compromised and an undisclosed sum was parted with.

It's quite unfortunate, I feel your pain. We've all lost our funds one way or another in the past to scammers or hackers. In fact, earning from this industry is not an easy task, it more than hardwork and smartness, one also needs to be resilient and patient. Its my prayer that we would make the best out of this industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: