Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:11:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5257 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 08:42:07 PM

This seems to very interesting project. I have seen group of people coming together and helping eachother with money and tools to fulfill their dream. But that enough for small dream and such initiatives not helping to achieve big dreams. Good to see a global platform which can help in achieving big goals.
No doubt this will be a very successful project. I have seen a lot of people successfully collaborate on projects because they have a common mindset and idea or even different ideas.

At this platform people can help each other financially? Or it's different way of sharing /helping each other? I am trying to understand the way people will be receiving support to achieve their dreams

i believe when you share a dream you can get financial aid through fundraising, it gonna be possible through your network dreamers once your dream gets considerable traction then your network will raise fund for actualizing such dream.

Yea but just like i once stated when going through one of their articles, such should be done in the sense that before funds are giving to anyone, the individual should be properly screened, so it won't be a case whereby generated funds will be carted away by selfish individuals, i don't know how they plan to implement such but it should be something that needs to be addressed
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 09:56:00 PM

Token sale STEO will start from 1st October and it will last for a month? What will be the token price for STEO? Will there be any bonus available for early investors?

Price per token will be 0.25 USD with a minimum investment of 50 USD. Softcap are 100.000 USD, hardcap 1.750.000 USD. All information according to an admin in their Telegram group.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 10:00:54 PM

Its interesting. Lets assume we post our dreams in the social network developed by dreamr. Then what happens? What is the benefit for me as a user? I am yet to look into the whitepaper.

Its not just any dream. Its your dream about any new project ideas which could be beneficial for others. In that way, funds will be arranged through peers who likes that idea.

The realization of your dream is still hard as many people will just ignore your post. Very rare will gonna achieve their dreams. Just my opinion though. But if this platform can implement and deliver, why not? It might give people a brand new hope to keep on living on this earth.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 10:37:10 PM

I see you already have a telegram group for announcement. Your community can join in on telegram and get first hand information about new announcements from the team. How about creating a community telegram where Dreamr community can interact with the Dreamr team and ask questions?

I believe the creation of an interactive telegram group would be great and beneficial to the project. Most persons have questions about the project and the team and with an interactive telegram group, they can get answers to their questions. I suggest that the team should consider creating an interactive group and have an admin who is knowledgeable about the project and could provide answers to questions of the community.

I sent an email to Dreamr support team about that too. I think they are working on a community group on telegram for that. I think the community suggestions and interests should be noted.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2019, 10:41:18 PM

I am a big fan of Ethereum blockchain and dApps built on its platform. Dreamr is one of these decentralized apps. It’s a platform designed to support users within the blockchain community build their dreams using tested blockchain devs Prototypes.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Dreamr Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 01:16:30 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2020, 03:31:20 AM by Dreamr Official

I see you already have a telegram group for announcement. Your community can join in on telegram and get first hand information about new announcements from the team. How about creating a community telegram where Dreamr community can interact with the Dreamr team and ask questions?

Hello! Instagram or Twitter is the best place to interact with our team: https://twitter.com/dreamr_app
Dreamr Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 02:44:51 AM

Its interesting. Lets assume we post our dreams in the social network developed by dreamr. Then what happens? What is the benefit for me as a user? I am yet to look into the whitepaper.

Its not just any dream. Its your dream about any new project ideas which could be beneficial for others. In that way, funds will be arranged through peers who likes that idea.

Hello. Just want to clarify that the dreamr platform is made to support any dream. Tools like crowdfunding are more fit for projects or non-profit initiatives that need funding, but that doesn't mean dreamr is only for that. For example - someone's dream may be to find love. We are developing a solution to a problem that has 1000 different shapes and sizes.
Dreamr Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 02:53:22 AM

The realization of your dream is still hard as many people will just ignore your post. Very rare will gonna achieve their dreams. Just my opinion though. But if this platform can implement and deliver, why not? It might give people a brand new hope to keep on living on this earth.

That is the current state of affairs when it comes to following one's dreams. Our work is to change this and to make it practical for everyone to pursue their dreams.
Lizz000007

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 02:56:49 AM

Hello. Just want to clarify that the dreamr platform is made to support any dream. Tools like crowdfunding are more fit for projects or non-profit initiatives that need funding, but that doesn't mean dreamr is only for that. For example - someone's dream may be to find love. We are developing a solution to a problem that has 1000 different shapes and sizes.
lol!you might be right but As far my understanding this platform has bulid or i can say focused considering the career related dreams for an individual well i dont know whether its a non profitable or not but i think there are so many applications based on finding love such as dating app like tinder and so many but Dreamr concept is new and unique i feel so.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 03:11:27 AM

I believe the creation of an interactive telegram group would be great and beneficial to the project. Most persons have questions about the project and the team and with an interactive telegram group, they can get answers to their questions. I suggest that the team should consider creating an interactive group and have an admin who is knowledgeable about the project and could provide answers to questions of the community.

It's rather surprising to think that the project has no interactive telegram group. There must be some misconceptions as the project has a well organised telegram group with dedicated Admin to answer the questions of the community. I believe the telegram group ID should be on the thread, you can read through the comments to get it.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 03:33:40 AM

Token sale STEO will start from 1st October and it will last for a month? What will be the token price for STEO? Will there be any bonus available for early investors?

Details can be found here:

https://www.dreamr.app/token-sale/

https://www.idcm.cc/coinsale/detail?ID=pjru8wJ99k-RTreZBQa9Ag

No bonus. Same price in all rounds of this offering.

It's actually unconventional to see a token sale without bonuses. I must commend the team for this feature as it shows that the project is loaded with great benefits and is concerned about the future value of the tokens. In addition, when there are outrageous bonuses on a project, the tokens loose its value in the market due to the dumping of bonus tokens by investors.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 05:54:32 AM

Price per token will be 0.25 USD with a minimum investment of 50 USD. Softcap are 100.000 USD, hardcap 1.750.000 USD. All information according to an admin in their Telegram group.

The softcap of 100k USD is quite achievable by the project, but it's actually a far cry from the hardcap of 1.75m USD. I really don't know what could have propelled this distant demarcation but I love the idea of the team in ensuring that the project is kick-started with limited resources which is highly achievable in the tokensale event.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 08:47:00 AM

.25 USD seem like a good price, the team should ensure they implement strategies that will help keep the value of the token, they can probably implement token burning of the buy back policy. investors would really want to get positive returns for their investment

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 08:59:55 AM

.25 USD seem like a good price, the team should ensure they implement strategies that will help keep the value of the token, they can probably implement token burning of the buy back policy. investors would really want to get positive returns for their investment

Thanks for the information. I see huge difference between softcap and hardcap. Son with just 100k USD team can proceed with project? Did they got any private investment?

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 10:03:24 AM

Thanks for the information. I see huge difference between softcap and hardcap. Son with just 100k USD team can proceed with project? Did they got any private investment?

Thanks for the info about the token sale, coz now the wait period is over as it was about to start in August but now from 1st October. But for what reason token sale is not available for Americans as dreamr is an American based project.  Roll Eyes Huh Huh
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 10:30:20 AM

Ah ha, so it's just not about money sharing but also can be used for many other purpose. So this will be a truly social platform where possibilities are endless.
champ005

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 11:09:57 AM

This seems to very interesting project. I have seen group of people coming together and helping eachother with money and tools to fulfill their dream. But that enough for small dream and such initiatives not helping to achieve big dreams. Good to see a global platform which can help in achieving big goals.
No doubt this will be a very successful project. I have seen a lot of people successfully collaborate on projects because they have a common mindset and idea or even different ideas.

At this platform people can help each other financially? Or it's different way of sharing /helping each other? I am trying to understand the way people will be receiving support to achieve their dreams

i believe when you share a dream you can get financial aid through fundraising, it gonna be possible through your network dreamers once your dream gets considerable traction then your network will raise fund for actualizing such dream.

At this Dreamr platform if I share my dream then who be funding that one ? I will be funded by Dreamr project or it will funded by other people at the platform?
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 11:24:22 AM

Hello! We have that as well. You can interact with the team here: https://t.me/dreamrapp

Thanks for your apt reply. I’ll check out your community at once.
I guess People can only use Dreamr platform if they’re DRMR holders. That would  drive the expectations for DRMR security tokens sales on 1st of October. Can US citizens participate in your tokens sales?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 11:30:36 AM

That’s right. It’s great to see one of the team replying questions from the community. DRMR is going to be the first STEO tokens that would be sold on an exchange. IDCM has got a good volume and would be the first official listing exchange for DRMR tokens, right?

Hello! Yes, official listing for DRMR with IDCM is confirmed.

Thank you. Listing DRMR after tokens sales is a brilliant idea. It’s one of the many reasons of Security tokens public sales on Exchanges. It gets listed immediately after tokens sales and liquidity for DRMR tokens are available.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 12:58:11 PM

I must confess that the dreamr project is consumer-centric as the team has deployed an admin to provide up to date information and answers to the questions of the community. Am satisfied with the level of response gotten from this thread which is twice as fast in the telegram group. There is so much that can be achieved when the project is concerned about the feedback from the external community.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: