Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:05:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of Altcoins have a future?  (Read 3252 times)
affandi

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 05:38:56 PM

What do you want to do? Short-term trading or for long-term investment? My advice, if for a long-term investment, you can choose altcoin whose credibility is already clear in CoinmarketCap, seems to reduce the risk of loss. but before, you also have to research Altcoin that you want to buy first. If for short-term / daily trading, I usually choose high-volume altcoin that we can play quickly. Also choose a safe and trusted exchange. The current market situation is difficult to predict, so it would be good for you to be careful when trading or choosing Altcoin that you want to maintain for the long term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 05:45:23 PM

The market for Altcoins has been bad recently, and many Altcoins have died and lost a lot of money. What kind of Altcoins do you think will die?thanks for sharing

At present most of the altcoins cannot survive in the crypto market and become shitcoin because they cannot develop and do not have trading volume. coins that have no trading volume will eventually die. so I always recommend investing in the top 20 CMC coins. because the coins already have a large trading volume and market capitalization. and also already has a community so that coins are not likely to die like ethereum, ripple, litecoin and binance coin. all of it is a potential coin.
I agree with what you say, that the top coins that have a community will not die and will continue to last for a long time. And for me personally, the new coins today are the ones that will die because if we look at the market conditions in 2019 where the price of some coins decreases or can be said to be less profitable and of course for new coins it will be difficult to survive in the market and slowly will die.

The top altcoins which have a strong community will really survive while the new coins are not that much bad if they will strive for the survival. There are only a few factors required for the success of a coin but many developers do not know about that they do not list of bigger exchanges if they will list there and after that they work of the development of their project then their coin will get a good position.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 05:46:57 PM

The market for Altcoins has been bad recently, and many Altcoins have died and lost a lot of money. What kind of Altcoins do you think will die?thanks for sharing
True, the altcoins market has been really bad recently as we know that there's not a huge increase in the last few months. I think there's only few altcoins are good enough and most of them in the top 50 in the market cap.
ampere

Activity: 1218
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 06:01:53 PM

An altcoins with a working product and real protocol will definitely have a fufire
Take a look around mixin and perhaps neo or eos
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 07:24:58 AM

Personally, I believe that at the moment, cryptocurrency is not very stable. Since in the crypto market the price of altcoins is practically in place. And in this it is very difficult to predict the further development of the crypt. From this situation on the market, I believe that the most promising coins in the future will be Ethereum and Bitcoin. So let's hope that these coins will bring us good profit.
Most altcoins outside the top of CMC have no value in the market today.  The market is experiencing a long and terrible bear market that makes it impossible for altcoins to grow under the control of BTC.  But I believe that the coins in the top will have their own plans and will soon bring them back to the market
Coins in the top position in the CMC may be able to recover and continue to survive in bear market conditions. And for me personally it is better for now to invest in top coins than in new coins which slowly lose their value and only give us losses and coins that have security or real use that will have more potential to continue to survive and give us profits.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 07:58:09 AM

An altcoins with a working product and real protocol will definitely have a fufire
Take a look around mixin and perhaps neo or eos
What is fufire? I have never heard of Fufire, so can you give a little explanation about the advantages of Fufire?
so that I can understand when I see mixins, neo or eos or other.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 08:17:10 AM

altcoin which still has a good future is altcoin which has high liquidity, then the volume is still high, the supply circulation is high, it must have a good future, otherwise the coins will sink.
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 08:20:10 AM

You do not need to invest with coins that have just finished the ICO / IEO period, because in my opinion it is too risky, You will lose your assets because usually the IEO / ICO token when entering the market, the price is often dump.
indeed many tokens that result from IEO or ICO are dumped but you have to know that not all coins will be like that, there are still some coins that can be successful, do you know the first time ethereum was formed also created by the existence of such bidding methods and could be expensive up to like this.
ChronoLite

Activity: 840

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 08:29:36 AM

the title is misleading and the thread itself is joking. i dont even know what you are actually asking.

there are too many altcoins that will have future like ethereum, ripple and i would choose on those projects those are already finished their IEO because i think those projects have chance to actually have future later.

and also those will die are those shit coins from scammers and have no interest to the community such as all from yobit. it's automatically die once you list there.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 08:42:22 AM

Well, I don't get it? The op is different from the title, the title of the topic says what alternative coin will have a future, but the op says what alternative coin will die, I get confused there. But I will answer both just I case, I think there are many altcoins that are worthy and doing good performance ans enough for them to use, but if I have a favorite then I will choose ETH and XRP I think these two coins will be a great use in the future, I know there's more, but I choose those two as my opinion. Meanwhile, in the question of what altcoins will die well, I don't know there are many altcoins there, and I know many will also died because they are new and can't gain any popularity from the start.
kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 10:02:34 AM

If you want to invest in altcoin should certainly choose an altcoin that already has a potential because we can see the current market conditions many altcoins are dead and many investors are getting big losses, then before investing us Have to choose the top ten altcoins in the Marketcap and there you can choose which coins are suitable for trading if I prefer Ethereum, BNB and LTC because the coin is very confident the price will rise for the future, and you can also Choose another promising Altcoin.
Your investment options are very old, but I believe these coins can still increase in price if you choose to hold long-term because this year will be a very good year for you to do that. One way or another, profit is always the priority that you need to pay the most attention to when join this market. In addition, you also need new knowledge to survive as the bear market continues.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
maxray (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 11:44:41 AM

If you want to invest in altcoin should certainly choose an altcoin that already has a potential because we can see the current market conditions many altcoins are dead and many investors are getting big losses, then before investing us Have to choose the top ten altcoins in the Marketcap and there you can choose which coins are suitable for trading if I prefer Ethereum, BNB and LTC because the coin is very confident the price will rise for the future, and you can also Choose another promising Altcoin.
Your investment options are very old, but I believe these coins can still increase in price if you choose to hold long-term because this year will be a very good year for you to do that. One way or another, profit is always the priority that you need to pay the most attention to when join this market. In addition, you also need new knowledge to survive as the bear market continues.
Agree with you, i will choose to hold on to promising altcoins
maxray (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 11:47:16 AM

Well, I don't get it? The op is different from the title, the title of the topic says what alternative coin will have a future, but the op says what alternative coin will die, I get confused there. But I will answer both just I case, I think there are many altcoins that are worthy and doing good performance ans enough for them to use, but if I have a favorite then I will choose ETH and XRP I think these two coins will be a great use in the future, I know there's more, but I choose those two as my opinion. Meanwhile, in the question of what altcoins will die well, I don't know there are many altcoins there, and I know many will also died because they are new and can't gain any popularity from the start.
All are right, only the promising ones will choose to invest, so please express your opinions, I like your sharing Smiley
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 01:38:03 PM

IMO, only those altcoins which are fundamentally different and technologically superior to Bitcoin are going to survive. Coins such as LTC and DOGE, which are just like copycats of Bitcoin are going to die out in the near future. On the other hand, I expect altcoins such as Monero, Cardano, EOS, Stellar Lumens and NEO to not just survive, but thrive in the future.
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 02:59:18 PM

You do not need to invest with coins that have just finished the ICO / IEO period, because in my opinion it is too risky, You will lose your assets because usually the IEO / ICO token when entering the market, the price is often dump.
indeed many tokens that result from IEO or ICO are dumped but you have to know that not all coins will be like that, there are still some coins that can be successful, do you know the first time ethereum was formed also created by the existence of such bidding methods and could be expensive up to like this.
You mentioned that only some altcoins succeed after ICOs and IEOs, so I have no reason to choose such altcoins. because I don't believe that I will be lucky to be able to choose exactly altcoins have the future. Instead, my choices will focus on the classic altcoins, if I invest in the altcoin / usdt pair, I will choose the top altcoins when they sleep too long, and if I invest in altcoins that use bitcoin to invest, a comprehensive review of altcoins that have the foundation and reputation on an exchange is necessary when their future is always shown on their charts.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 04:29:12 PM

You mentioned that only some altcoins succeed after ICOs and IEOs, so I have no reason to choose such altcoins. because I don't believe that I will be lucky to be able to choose exactly altcoins have the future. Instead, my choices will focus on the classic altcoins, if I invest in the altcoin / usdt pair, I will choose the top altcoins when they sleep too long, and if I invest in altcoins that use bitcoin to invest, a comprehensive review of altcoins that have the foundation and reputation on an exchange is necessary when their future is always shown on their charts.

For now, do not fully invest directly in tokens / coins that have just entered the market or have just completed the IEO / ICO. It really has a high risk, now is not the era like etherum in the past. Now many projects don't develop so fast. Better to invest in the top altcoin only.

onyek16M

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 04:30:20 PM

Personally, I believe that at the moment, cryptocurrency is not very stable. Since in the crypto market the price of altcoins is practically in place. And in this it is very difficult to predict the further development of the crypt. From this situation on the market, I believe that the most promising coins in the future will be Ethereum and Bitcoin. So let's hope that these coins will bring us good profit.
Most altcoins outside the top of CMC have no value in the market today.  The market is experiencing a long and terrible bear market that makes it impossible for altcoins to grow under the control of BTC.  But I believe that the coins in the top will have their own plans and will soon bring them back to the market
Coins in the top position in the CMC may be able to recover and continue to survive in bear market conditions. And for me personally it is better for now to invest in top coins than in new coins which slowly lose their value and only give us losses and coins that have security or real use that will have more potential to continue to survive and give us profits.

yes invest in coins has top ten levels in coinmarketcap is more safety than token or coins is new launched. and now many new coins or token slowly die its mean can not survive in the market, there is no value, there is no volume and the developer do not want to grow their coins
so you should to be carefull to choice the coins for future. BCH, DASH, XMR is look like good to hold for future

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 05:01:35 PM

altcoin which still has a good future is altcoin which has high liquidity, then the volume is still high, the supply circulation is high, it must have a good future, otherwise the coins will sink.
Yeah those coins that has high number of investors and supporters will get good future a coin must have number of investors and high demand in market. Right now best coin to invest your money is bitcoin because it has good future and it has high demand and remarkable liquidity so investing in bitcoin is best choice every coin needs this kind of features to be good in market.
crypto01721

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 05:15:43 PM

Yes, these are really promising coins. I also think ETH, BNB, XLM, XRP has a chance of making a strong move in price and it's really cheap right now.
ACGCrypto

Activity: 408
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 07:54:31 PM

I think there will be a major shakeup coming this year and the next with many current top mcap coins falling in price and hitherto tiny mcap coins -- mainly or only true cryptos, few or no tokens -- rising to the top tier. We shall see.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: