Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:53:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How NOT To Get Scammed  (Read 4649 times)
gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 07:27:04 AM

I think having cryptocurrency experience is already a thing to avoid scamming, if you already know the market and how things work in the crypto world, it will be easy for you to identify scam websites and internet scam advertising. A lot of newbies in cryptocurrency get scammed because they are too greedy in earning a ton of bitcoins in ponzies or pyramids. The thing you have to remember is that if something seems to be too good to be true then it probably is
That's right, because they only think of getting large profits quickly without doing research first before entering it. I hope that later there will be no more affected by scams because of the HYIP, Ponzi or pyramid schemes.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 07:49:08 AM

I think having cryptocurrency experience is already a thing to avoid scamming, if you already know the market and how things work in the crypto world, it will be easy for you to identify scam websites and internet scam advertising. A lot of newbies in cryptocurrency get scammed because they are too greedy in earning a ton of bitcoins in ponzies or pyramids. The thing you have to remember is that if something seems to be too good to be true then it probably is
That's right, because they only think of getting large profits quickly without doing research first before entering it. I hope that later there will be no more affected by scams because of the HYIP, Ponzi or pyramid schemes.
Common with people interest, being greedy makes people being attached easily with scammed projects, but if you will do your home work
and never to engaged right away. Reviewing and researching everything will allow you to avoid any investment scam.
You should be alarmed and place yourself to a much safer side.
denasha92

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 08:43:14 AM

I also experienced in greed and HYIPs. But both of them is our fault. Most of HYIPs is almost 0% that will legit for a long time. And I ever fall for it.
And about "click the random website", I think this is the most dangerous thing. If you joined some airdrop, you will received some email too from unknown person. That email will send malicious link. Don't ever click it, because it's 100% a phising site.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 08:55:41 AM

Its easy  to counter those scammers ,all you have to do is do not believe to anyone who will tell you that they have a program that will let you earn 12% in a day. Easy money are always scam. So be careful .
Bananington

Activity: 1400
Merit: 344

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 10:56:48 PM

I wonder why people still fall for crypto ponzi scams especially. How can you believe and invest in platforms offering 30 to 200 percent in a couple of days lol. I pity those who got scammed by token sale especially when the project has so much hype but at the end they still scam.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 11:07:34 AM

I wonder why people still fall for crypto ponzi scams especially. How can you believe and invest in platforms offering 30 to 200 percent in a couple of days lol. I pity those who got scammed by token sale especially when the project has so much hype but at the end they still scam.

People will eventually learn, the sad thing for those who fall for ponzi scheme is they have to learn the hard way.

With the potential of the market, a lot of investors will try to put their money to invest, however, not all of them understand the market, some are just too greedy focus on the reward and not on the risk, that's why scammers are still here because of these naive people.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 11:14:20 AM

If you want to avoid getting scammed by the projects or any offer in the internet or even in real life then you should study the basics of the project that is being offered to you. There is nothing wrong in believing on what other people says to you but you should verify or double check all of the information that they have told you so you will see if they are just lying or not.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 11:21:56 AM

I got scammed by char token. They first did an airdrop and then they open up their own exchange where we can buy and sell char token and some other token. When we saw the buy and sell is running and the price is very good I bought some token from my local friends and exchange it in that exchange but when I withdraw then they are asking for proof that I bought from a person. that is not how a good company behave with their customer. But still, I gave them every proof they were asking for but still, they didn't pay me my money. I can still remember they took my 150$+ money. They did it with a lot of people. so I recommend that you don't be fooled by any project if you saw a very good price in any exchange or CMC. Do some research first because it could be a scam.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2020, 11:33:00 AM

i agree one of the reasons why newbie get scam is because of greediness and lack of knowledge
because there is s a lot of opportunities they think that in crypto everything is easy money
they will look for the easiest way to earn and will support it even it looks like a scam

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
jolle123

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 01:00:55 PM

To avoid being scam learn to check the project before going or dealing on it. If you want to avoid getting scammed by the projects or any offer in the internet or even in our realistic world then you should know how to be distinguished a foolish project on a realistic one. There is nothing wrong in believing on what other people might say to say or offer to you. But be more careful on choosing good kind of investment or projects kike the Aci coin.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2020, 02:06:03 PM

If you want to avoid getting scammed by the projects or any offer in the internet or even in real life then you should study the basics of the project that is being offered to you. There is nothing wrong in believing on what other people says to you but you should verify or double check all of the information that they have told you so you will see if they are just lying or not.
Yes indeed, better to study first all the basics and all the team's offering in order for us not to make any mistakes or get scammed. We need to be sure that the project we are joining whether it is a bounty campaign or an ICO/IEO we need to be aware about everything and we need to research what they has been saying in their whitepaper.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 02:33:14 AM

I got scammed by char token. They first did an airdrop and then they open up their own exchange where we can buy and sell char token and some other token. When we saw the buy and sell is running and the price is very good I bought some token from my local friends and exchange it in that exchange but when I withdraw then they are asking for proof that I bought from a person. that is not how a good company behave with their customer. But still, I gave them every proof they were asking for but still, they didn't pay me my money. I can still remember they took my 150$+ money. They did it with a lot of people. so I recommend that you don't be fooled by any project if you saw a very good price in any exchange or CMC. Do some research first because it could be a scam.
That is really common and something like that has happened to everyone once in a while and then the developers of those useless coins wonder why no one wants to promote their project, once you have been scammed several times you are never going to give the benefit of the doubt to those projects and will just assume that every single one of them is a scam, it can be unfair for some of the projects out there but I do not care as long as that keeps my coins in my wallet safe from scammers.
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 02:38:34 AM

I ever got scam with ICO and IEO investment because coin never listing on exchange market after two years ended and never have update news when my ICO coin assets have exactly date for listing with market.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 09:27:34 AM

I believe that every good lesson starts with a good story and on this note, I want to tell you about the experience I had that made me cautious of "Get rich quick" schemes online especially those pertaining to Cryptocurrencies.

I discovered Bitcoin in early 2013 and although I didn't take it seriously at first, I was earning little money from it doing tasks online (pay for view, faucets and such), I took it more as a hobby and never intended on selling the bitcoin, I just knew in my heart that it would do great so I wanted to accumulate as much as possible without having to spend my money buying it (this was before I got into mining), fast forward to 2015 when the money doubling schemes were everywhere, I kept seeing adverts online and even though I knew better, I decided to invest in one of them (Avabitcoin) with the coins I got from my early days of discovering bitcoin, Avabitcoin was a platform where you invest bitcoin and they supposedly invest it and return profits to you on a daily basis, I decided to take the risk and invested for the first day, got back my money plus 12% profit, and greed overtook me and I did kept doing it for 2 more weeks before they vanished with my funds. I kept going all in even when I had already doubled my money.

If you want to avoid getting scammed online, you just have to follow the following:

Greed: Greed has led a lot of people straight to rekt, like my story above would have told you, I couldn't resist the pull of greed even when I had doubled my funds.

HYIPs: When it looks too good to be true, then it's probably too good to be true, when you see any investments that promise high yield returns, please stay far away from them, when you see genuine projects that offers returns, most of their returns are so low, some of them are average of 10% per annum and it's a wonder that we see platforms offering 10% and above in a day and we gladly jump straight into rekt, like I said, if it sounds too good to be true, then it's too good to be true.

FOMO: If not for the hype that Avabitcoin generated, I would not have invested in it in 2015, learn how to DYOR and avoid what others have to say about projects they seem to support, infact your mindset should be that everybody is trying to rip you off so if you always look at every hyped project with that mindset, you would have a clearer picture of the project without the blindfold of FOMO.

Rushing: Avoid rushing into any investment because you heard it's paying others, one of the virtues of a Cryptocurrency investor is patience, Cryptocurrency investments are high risk investments and you have to treat it like gambling, never invest more than you can afford to lose, never go all in on any project no matter how good it looks.

EDIT:
Click on random websites: Many airdrop websites you see these days asking for personal details are fake and many of them are just clever ways to steal your private details and use it to steal your funds, be careful of the links you click and if possible, bookmark your sensitive websites (the ones that need private information like private keys and passwords) so that you wouldn't fall for a clone website.

Use new wallets: We can all remember the recent incident that happened with satowallet where the wallet stopped working and users lost a sizable amount of funds, we should stick to the existing and trusted wallets instead of just jumping into any random wallets swe see online, many of them don't have your best interest at heart.

Repeat Passwords:  I was just surfing through the forum a few minutes ago and saw a post where a guy managed to hack an ICO website and contacted the admins and the admins just don't care, never repeat passwords in two websites so that if a hacker manages to get their hands on one of your passwords, they would not be able to affect your funds in other platforms.

Please try to include telegram scams on your list, they are trending big now and almost all newbies from india have fall victim to this scam tricks, scammers steal project teams image and use a near identity name too, for example a legit project team member can  go by @fisher as the username and scammers will change the name to @flsher with same profile image to give you good offer, if you don't check very well you will think its legit.

If you have any similar experience, please kindly share it, it might help others (especially the newbies to avoid being scammed by shady projects out there and if I see good suggestions, I would edit this post and add them as well.

Seen some awesome answers and I would be adding them soon, keep the suggestions coming.

I agree into those reasons you have stated above that are needed to be avoided so you won't be able to get scammed by any suspicious schemes that are aiming to hack your assets or scam it by making you believe into something that they just made or existing but are just made for their own benefit. Yes, greed is one of the most common reason why people easily get scammed because of wanting to have excessive instant money, scammers are taking the opportunity and advantage to convince you on making massive investment and promised to get your money to multiply in just a short span of time. Associated with greediness is the one you have mentioned which is rushing because nothing gets any good on rushing things or making impulsive decision making. To avoid being scammed, you must be observant and at the same time thinking many times before getting into an investment. Prior to that, you must always check reliability of the person or site where you wish to entrust your funds. Do not rush things out. I just have to add out ignorance. Sorry for the term being used but mostly on some cases, being unknowledgeable can also put a person into scam because of not knowing anything about such thing. So still being knowledgeable as well as observant is the key to avoid getting scammed.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 10:21:58 AM

I ever got scam with ICO and IEO investment because coin never listing on exchange market after two years ended and never have update news when my ICO coin assets have exactly date for listing with market.

Things like this were experienced by many people in the period 2018 and 2019. IEO does not guarantee it will be a profitable investment because many IEO prices actually fall below the IEO price. But if we invest in IEO, it's better to choose IEO that is held by large exchangers because at least with a large transaction volume value, the token becomes liquid

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
taufik0911

Activity: 1274
Merit: 104

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 03:47:47 AM

in essence, we must be careful in choosing investment projects
the thing that I often do to avoid scams is to see their github / partner that is confirmed by the partner on their news
Regarding account security, this is what I often do is repeat the same password
in my opinion it's not a problem but we have to prepare additional security such as 2fa, mobile verification, email verification etc.
until now my account is still safe because of other security support
maybe this is a little tips from me to deal with account theft, close your webcam and never to allow any web to track or use a webcam

barumbado

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 01:55:00 AM

Im also seeking way not to get scammed.Its the thing that im avoiding.I've read some comments and it will surely help me a lot.And also im not greedy,Just a little bit impatient but i can surwly handle that.And im using diffrrent wallet too,i think it wise to do so.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2020, 09:11:03 AM

Im also seeking way not to get scammed.Its the thing that im avoiding.I've read some comments and it will surely help me a lot.And also im not greedy,Just a little bit impatient but i can surwly handle that.And im using diffrrent wallet too,i think it wise to do so.
In fact, no one is immune from fraud.  Of course, the results of our research depend on our professionalism and previous experience, but nevertheless this does not always give the desired results.  I am wary of any investment in new projects, but deal with them as a Bounty Hunter.  And if I invest my money, then only in proven projects that will definitely have prospects in the future, as well as in already held cryptocurrencies that have a very high rating.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 10:08:07 AM

In fact, no one is immune from fraud.  Of course, the results of our research depend on our professionalism and previous experience, but nevertheless this does not always give the desired results.  I am wary of any investment in new projects, but deal with them as a Bounty Hunter.  And if I invest my money, then only in proven projects that will definitely have prospects in the future, as well as in already held cryptocurrencies that have a very high rating.

obviously no one can avoid this state of fraud, despite trying to keep an eye on and pay attention to what is necessary so as not to be exposed to fraud. I agree with the above opinion that it is wiser to refrain from investing in new projects that we really don't believe in. it is better to invest in the obvious, and do not hesitate to accept CMC as a reference for determining the investment.

I agree, for the current conditions, I think it is too risky and speculative to invest in a new project unless the new project carries out an IEO in a reputable exchanger. Investing in coins that have been registered with coin marketcap can give us an idea of market value and liquidity so that it is safer
zaim7413

Activity: 1232
Merit: 332

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 10:16:24 AM

Very extraordinary, because avoiding yourself from being scammed is very difficult at this time, because the scammed also has been very clever in making a trap, so we must do some research first so as not to get caught in the trap of crypto scammers for now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: