Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:37:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (In Stock) Gridseed USB miners - $189.95 with Free Hosting and Electricity!  (Read 18047 times)
Anddos

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:29:15 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2014, 12:48:17 AM by Anddos

Do you/will you ship the the UK?   Grin

there is an option to select uk at checkout,its $40 for overnight shipping to uk with 2 x gridseed,$189 is a great price for these seeing as other sellers are selling them for $250+

Spotswood

Activity: 512

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 12:41:35 AM

spotswood did a nice job with those cases... Their perfect fit for your setup!~

Thanks, he did an excellent job!
Grin  Wink

Anddos

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:59:35 AM

I want to order 2, but what cables come with them?

Yottabyte

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:38:03 AM

Anyone find a coupon code that works here?
AudiS5

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:54:28 AM

Spoke with the CEO today and liked his responsiveness and business-like manner.  I also looked up some background info and saw that they have definite experience in running a legitimate business and doing it well...GAW apparantly stands for a wireless/ISP provider that the CEO created.  See their profiles on their website. 

Needless to say, I purchased 1 10X gridseed package with hosting around 6:30 pm and was up and running in 3 hours and that is despite the large amount of orders that they likely took today.

So far, I am a pleased customer and looking forward to doing business with them.

Thanks GAWminers,

DP
Anddos

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:34:08 AM

Instead of using a power regulator and psu i am just going to get 2x

http://www.amazon.co.uk/WMicroUK-Quality-Adapter-Supply-Security/dp/B00FEZJMJG/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1395198990&sr=8-4&keywords=2.1mm+AC+Adapter

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 03:54:22 AM

<I deleted two of my posts on this thread because I was in error.>

I just got off the phone with Joe, and now feel extremely comfortable with GAW Miners. And no, for those wondering, I was not offered a miner for this endorsement.

The mistake I made was that I found an obit of Joe's cousin by the same name, but with a different middle name.

During the course of the conversation, I knew by Joe's demeanor that this is a straight-up endeavor. Joe offered a myriad of numbers I could call to prove his case, all of which I decline for the taking because I no longer needed proof of whether or not GAW Miners is viable, of which they are.

I now offer up my apology to GAW Miners for this misunderstanding, of which could have been a disaster, but they were right on top of it to nip this in the bud, unlike other Bitcoin miner suppliers we're all to similar with.

If I were a miner, I, too, would now order from them, having been rest assured that they're viable.

~Bruno Kucinskas
jmordica

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:02:32 AM

<I deleted two of my posts on this thread because I was in error.>

I just got off the phone with Joe, and now feel extremely comfortable with GAW Miners. And no, for those wondering, I was not offered a miner for this endorsement.

The mistake I made was that I found an obit of Joe's cousin by the same name, but with a different middle name.

During the course of the conversation, I knew by Joe's demeanor that this is a straight-up endeavor. Joe offered a myriad of numbers I could call to prove his case, all of which I decline for the taking because I no longer needed proof of whether or not GAW Miners is viable, of which they are.

I now offer up my apology to GAW Miners for this misunderstanding, of which could have been a disaster, but they were right on top of it to nip this in the bud, unlike other Bitcoin miner suppliers we're all to similar with.

If I were a miner, I, too, would now order from them, having been rest assured that they're viable.

~Bruno Kucinskas

Thanks for speaking with me Bruno. I'm glad we were able to clear things up over the phone. Please let us know if we can help in any way Smiley
GAW Miners (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

http://www.gawminers.com

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 04:54:38 AM

Wow! What a day!

Someone once told me that the best way someone can believe in you is with their checkbook. With a new order averaging every few minutes, its clear that this community is giving us a chance.

It's made it even more clear that we need to exceed your expectations, as the bar is high.

Words can not express our gratitude for your support today, we are humbled.

Thank you

gawminers.com  Gridseed ASIC Mining Hardware
sang

Activity: 282

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:44:30 AM

Wow! What a day!

Someone once told me that the best way someone can believe in you is with their checkbook. With a new order averaging every few minutes, its clear that this community is giving us a chance.

It's made it even more clear that we need to exceed your expectations, as the bar is high.

Words can not express our gratitude for your support today, we are humbled.

Thank you

So far my interactions with you guys have been great. Clear communication (email/phone) and good pricing. Looking forward to getting my Gridseeds :-)
anarchyx914

Activity: 338
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:13:04 PM

Any chances of giving me a shipping break? I want to order 40 Gridseeds, and the shipping is coming to $800 for overnight shipping, which is pure insanity. Especially considering that I am 2 states away from you Tongue
Yottabyte

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:29:37 PM

The shipping cost really adds up, any chance of offering different shipping options, because it seems what is be charged far exceeds the actual cost to ship and it brings the actual cost of each unit well over $200...
mufa23
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:47:24 PM

Any chances of giving me a shipping break? I want to order 40 Gridseeds, and the shipping is coming to $800 for overnight shipping, which is pure insanity. Especially considering that I am 2 states away from you Tongue
The shipping cost really adds up, any chance of offering different shipping options, because it seems what is be charged far exceeds the actual cost to ship and it brings the actual cost of each unit well over $200...
+1

@GAW Miners,
You guys should offer some sort of combined shipping. I ordered just one unit just to try it out and see how reliable you guys are. I like what I see, but those shipping prices once someone starts ordering in bulk is killer. Overall though, I think $189+$20 is still much cheaper than other sellers.

Positive rep with: pekv2, AzN1337c0d3r, Vince Torres, underworld07, Chimsley, omegaaf, Bogart, Gleason, SuperTramp, John K. and guitarplinker
GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 02:06:38 PM

Hi, we are working to get our shipping cost down. With our current volume, this is coming soon. And as perviously mentioned, we will credit all customers for any shipping adjustment.

Stay tunned

Number6

Activity: 490
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:27:31 PM

I ordered two units to check you out. As others have pointed out, the shipping seems to be a bit on the high side for multiple units. I could see maybe $20 overnight shipping for 1 unit, but after that I think you could still ship effectively for say an additional $5 per unit, i.e. 10 miners = $20 + $45 (9 additional) $65.

BTC:   18jdvLeM6r943eUY4DEC5B9cQZPuDyg4Zn     LTC:   LeBh9akQ3RwxwpUU6pJQ9YGs9PrC1Zc9BK
Anddos

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:56:39 PM

how much stock do you have now?

GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 03:09:40 PM

Hi!

We sold through all our USA inventory, and have moved to our overseas warehouse. We have a 1-2 day turn around time on our orders form overseas and they are also sent overnight express.

In other words, regardless of where we ship from, they arrive about the same time to your door. One of the things thats make us unique is the ability to pull inventory from multiple warehouses with a 24 hour turn around time. Thats why we can guarantee it will be at your door in less then 5 business days or we pay you for your lost mining time.

We sold about 300-400 pieces yesterday. Even at an increased rate, we still have plenty of inventory Smiley

Number6

Activity: 490
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:27:49 PM

Hi!

We sold through all our USA inventory, and have moved to our overseas warehouse. We have a 1-2 day turn around time on our orders form overseas and they are also sent overnight express.

In other words, regardless of where we ship from, they arrive about the same time to your door. One of the things thats make us unique is the ability to pull inventory from multiple warehouses with a 24 hour turn around time. Thats why we can guarantee it will be at your door in less then 5 business days or we pay you for your lost mining time.

We sold about 300-400 pieces yesterday. Even at an increased rate, we still have plenty of inventory Smiley

Wait, so which is it is it overnight delivery or 5-day delivery? I paid $40 for two units shipping thinking it was overnight, meaning I will receive my units tomorrow.

BTC:   18jdvLeM6r943eUY4DEC5B9cQZPuDyg4Zn     LTC:   LeBh9akQ3RwxwpUU6pJQ9YGs9PrC1Zc9BK
Anddos

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:49:10 PM

so for the people that just want to buy 1 or 2 miners to start with,can we use are own usb hubs?, it dosent have to be the one in the 10x miner package?

mufa23
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:14:43 PM

so for the people that just want to buy 1 or 2 miners to start with,can we use are own usb hubs?, it dosent have to be the one in the 10x miner package?
Yeah, that should be fine. Just plug it right into one of your USB ports on your computer, and you should be good to go. The purpose of a powered USB hub is to both add more ports to the connected computer, and power the units connected to the hub.

For example:
The USB Block Erupters from ASICMiner are powered via USB. They don't have an alternative DC power source like the Gridseed does. Daisy chaining multiple unpowered USB hubs will add more USB ports to your computer, but your computer can still only supply a low amount of power for all the ports on the USB hub. Powered USB hubs fix this issue. (i.e. Plugging in multiple, and daisy chainning, surge protectors and extension cords to one outlet in your house doesn't supply more power. It only allows more things to be plugged in. Everything would still be running from the one circuit breaker on your house's electrical box.)

Gridseed uses USB for the purpose of data between the unit and computer, and gets it's power from an adapter/PSU. ASICMiner Block Erupters use USB for both the data and the power (in the similar manner you'd sync and charge an iPod at the same time).

Hope that clears it up some.

Positive rep with: pekv2, AzN1337c0d3r, Vince Torres, underworld07, Chimsley, omegaaf, Bogart, Gleason, SuperTramp, John K. and guitarplinker
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: