Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:44:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TILCOIN – is an opportunity to invest in modern art on technologies of the XXI c  (Read 1857 times)
ookodacin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 11:02:14 AM

How long will it take you to list on exchanges?
as I understand it, the price of the token will rise along with the price of art objects ?
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TILCOIN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2019, 11:03:16 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2019, 11:22:29 AM by TILCOIN

how will the tokens be distributed if the company owns 51% of the shares of each piece of art ?

the company will have physical offices where users can come and look at art objects ?
Or will the paintings be placed in galleries and museums ?

We are planning to create a gallery in Zurich. Plz follow our news

How long will it take you to list on exchanges?
as I understand it, the price of the token will rise along with the price of art objects ?

Follow our news. We will announce the listings to the community as soon as we are ready to do so. It will happen very soon.

The price of a token traded on the exchange cannot depend solely on the price of art objects. The price of a token is a set taken by tokeholders decisions about the purchase or sale of a token.

The competitor to traditional auction houses

According to The Art Market 2018 report (published by Art Basel & UBS), sales of art objects in 2017 reached $63.7 billion - a 12% increase from 2016 levels. The overwhelming majority of sales are in the three largest markets - USA, China and the UK - which constitute, respectively, 42%, 21% and 20% of total revenues. Auction sales in the USA and China amounted to a total of $ 19.2 billion. At the same time, postwar and modern art remains the leading segment at auctions that constitutes about 46% of total sales.

Nowadays many of the world-famous auction houses offer the option to purchase or participate in the auction through the Internet. We believe that this is not enough! TILLCOIN project team wants to make investments in art accessible to everyone. We are creating a platform where we will bring together buyers, contemporary art authors, sellers and those people who want to learn more about art.
On our platform there will be a lot of information about the objects of art that are for sale and this information  will be reliable. The novice will not need professional knowledge to realize wheather they see the original art or the fake.

Artists will be able to sell their work directly, sellers will also be able to sell what they want. And lovers of beautiful works will be able to travel through virtual galleries and learn interesting information about paintings, sculptures and many other items.
However, most importantly, we will open the possibility of buying art for everyone. Now you do not need to be a millionaire to buy a valuable picture, you just need to register on our platform…

Wonder what's next? Go to our website: https://mytilcoin.com/

airdropsb2

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 11:25:02 AM

will you have your own Android and ios app ? Or in mid-December you will be able to launch only the web version of the marketplace ?
ValerkaSheyn

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 11:45:31 AM

how will the tokens be distributed if the company owns 51% of the shares of each piece of art ?

To be honest I don't really understand why this is done . In fact, none of the users will not be able to buy any piece of art at 100 % and own it.
TILCOIN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 03:22:19 AM

will you have your own Android and ios app ? Or in mid-December you will be able to launch only the web version of the marketplace ?

We are now focused on the web version. Follow the news of the project and you will be the first to learn about the plans and release of our platform on mobile operating systems.

Introducing the team

The basis of any project is a unique idea, and we have it. However, we also believe that a strong team is also an inevitable part of the project. Thanks to a strong team, successful development of the project is possible.

Today we would like to introduce you to the founder, CEO/CFO Anaida Schneider. She has got MBA (Switzerland), educated in economics in Zurich, Switzerland, and she also received higher education in the humanities in Russia. Her work experience in the private banking sector and finances in Switzerland spans more than 10 years. Founder and president of the Swiss charitable foundation ‘Education for the Future’. A private collector of antiques, as well as modern and classical art.

https://mytilcoin.com/

ICOfund

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 11:18:38 AM

Now I like the idea of this project. I think the demand for tokens will be huge.
I will continue to monitor the growth of the project.
niceshotpubg

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 11:42:58 AM

Most likely in December it will be only a web version. Since the team has not even conducted sales rounds yet and the development will need money.
foomunewslet

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 12:41:57 PM

We are now focused on the web version. Follow the news of the project and you will be the first to learn about the plans and release of our platform on mobile operating systems.

Introducing the team

The basis of any project is a unique idea, and we have it. However, we also believe that a strong team is also an inevitable part of the project. Thanks to a strong team, successful development of the project is possible.

Today we would like to introduce you to the founder, CEO/CFO Anaida Schneider. She has got MBA (Switzerland), educated in economics in Zurich, Switzerland, and she also received higher education in the humanities in Russia. Her work experience in the private banking sector and finances in Switzerland spans more than 10 years. Founder and president of the Swiss charitable foundation ‘Education for the Future’. A private collector of antiques, as well as modern and classical art.

https://mytilcoin.com/
https://d.radikal.ru/d38/1911/24/e565c3456e0b.jpg

I am glad that the project has such an experienced team. It's really important. Since it will not be so easy to create a global platform in this direction.
johnnybgoode

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 01:11:40 PM

please tell me the price of art will be equal to the dollar ? Otherwise, I just do not understand how this model will work .
foomunewslet

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 01:35:47 PM

Will the platform undergo any audits ?
I need to understand that security is at a high level.
johnnybgoode

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 02:00:08 PM

plus is that I have not seen such projects on the market. That is, the project in fact will not have competitors. And this is very important for investors.
Hannah2019xxx

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 02:22:09 PM

Does the team plan to participate in any art related conferences ? And there will be any reports on this?
xxAnimalxx

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 02:43:04 PM

To be honest I don't really understand why this is done . In fact, none of the users will not be able to buy any piece of art at 100 % and own it.

I'm also worried that you can't completely buy the painting into my possession.
It would be convenient to use the marketplace in a classic way. I mean, to be able to.
johnnybgoode

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 03:06:31 PM

will you have your own Android and ios app ? Or in mid-December you will be able to launch only the web version of the marketplace?

I am waiting for this opportunity to see at least a visual interface. This is very important for me as an investor.
TILCOIN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2019, 02:37:52 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2019, 02:48:33 AM by TILCOIN

Does the team plan to participate in any art related conferences ? And there will be any reports on this?

Check out the news on our social networks. We inform the community about all the events we intend to attend.

please tell me the price of art will be equal to the dollar ? Otherwise, I just do not understand how this model will work .

The product is divided into blocks. The price of one block is 1 TLC.

An interesting fact!

Over the past 10 years, the profit from investments in works of art amounted to 226% (according to Knight Frank research). And it is not surprising – because due to the instability of stock markets, investors have to look for alternative ways to invest their money.

TILCOIN is a great opportunity to invest in contemporary art, using the technology of the XXI century!

-Each art object purchased within TILCOIN project is subject to mandatory examination and evaluation.

-A certified digital copy of each art object is divided into virtual fragments.

-The rights to each fragment are fixed by issuing electronic certificates-utility tokens.

-The cost of the utility token is connected to the us dollar.

All this makes modern investment in works of art accessible to every participant of TILCOIN project!

Learn more how to join our project on the website https://mytilcoin.com/

foomunewslet

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 09:50:45 AM

that's how it should work I think.
so the price of art objects in us dollars will continue to grow steadily and therefore the demand for tokens will increase.
xxAnimalxx

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 10:14:40 AM

In fact, it would help to develop the project even faster. So I will continue to monitor how this project works. But of course it will be much more important to launch the platform.
jrpadoka

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 10:41:23 AM

Will the platform undergo any audits ?
I need to understand that security is at a high level.

what kind of audits do you mean ? Platform security testing ?
Hannah2019xxx

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 11:03:10 AM

But if the price of art objects is tied to the token then for me it all looks pretty strange.
niceshotpubg

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 11:29:20 AM

plus is that I have not seen such projects on the market. That is, the project in fact will not have competitors. And this is very important for investors.

Yes, I have not yet seen projects that want to tokenize art objects. It could have a good future as the team needs to open up the market to millions of people.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: