Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:38:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TILCOIN – is an opportunity to invest in modern art on technologies of the XXI c  (Read 1857 times)
Evablu

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 08:20:18 PM

in fact I have not seen any competitors for this project and I am sure that such a platform will be able to take the lead in the market.

it is too early to draw any conclusions and I wonder what will be the attitude of the community to this project and for this you will need to wait for the launch of the first working prototypes.

Working prototypes will be launched pretty soon but the platform will have a lot of functionality and to implement it in a short time in fact will not be so easy .
Wangenji

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 09:00:20 PM

In fact, I have not seen that someone has previously tried to tokenize this business. I wonder do you already have competitors or not yet ?

In fact I have not seen anything like this on the market before and the fact that the project should open the market to many people will quickly make it popular. It will be very important to me.

It is good to invest in art objects as in the long term it will be possible to get a very good profit after 5 years .

Yes you are right and investors will need to understand that this will be an investment for the long term. But the plus is that the risks will be minimal and it will be a guaranteed growth of capital.

If you invest at least 5 years then of course you can increase the capital.
since art objects will only become more expensive over time.
ZDR_42all

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 10:30:03 PM

I do not really understand where the project will take so much money to pay 51% of each piece of art ?
after all, the artist wants to get 100% reward for his work
mohassani

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 03:05:23 PM

the team in the future will need to participate in various activities in order for the community to have maximum trust.
so that await the announcements on this about.

perhaps in the future it will be but at the moment the team is working on the launch of the marketplace and the beginning of sales rounds. I think it is now the most important.
kinstler8

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 03:33:39 PM

in fact I have not seen any competitors for this project and I am sure that such a platform will be able to take the lead in the market.

In fact, it will be very convenient for users that everything will be on the same platform.
And because thousands of users around the world will use such solutions.
ragilpsht

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 04:19:55 PM

If you invest at least 5 years then of course you can increase the capital.
since art objects will only become more expensive over time.

This everyone will determine for themselves.
If the platform is really stable then I will use it as an investment for many years and this is a fact .
golfbahandsil

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 05:33:45 PM

it is too early to draw any conclusions and I wonder what will be the attitude of the community to this project and for this you will need to wait for the launch of the first working prototypes.

Working prototypes will be launched pretty soon but the platform will have a lot of functionality and to implement it in a short time in fact will not be so easy .

The project can quickly become popular if they have reputable partners who have been working in the field of art for a long time . This is all going to be very important .
Vins18

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 06:14:12 PM

I do not really understand where the project will take so much money to pay 51% of each piece of art ?

That's a good question. I also do not quite understand how it will all work in practice and therefore continue to follow the announcements from the team.
bolriouflukil

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 06:57:16 PM

how will your team make money ?
I would like to read more about the economic model. And what will the fees be on your platform ?
kinstler8

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 07:31:17 PM

At the moment I like how the project works and develops.
But still it will be difficult to say anything without working prototypes.
sergeifrolenkov

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 08:51:17 PM

At the moment I have not seen any competitors for this business.
and I think that the project has a good chance to take the lead in this market if the team has a good marketing strategy.

In this market it is possible to advance only with the support of well-known partners. But this is my personal opinion.
I am waiting for announcements regarding the alpha version and regarding the sales rounds.

In any case, it will be a good investment for the long term and the demand for tokens will grow with the popularity of the platform.
So this economic model will allow the project to become successful.
TILCOIN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2019, 10:26:29 AM

I would like to read more about the economic model. And what will the fees be on your platform ?

Plz read our website and whitepaper

Important information!

We have great news for all artists and art fans - we are launching the alpha version of TilWiki platform!

As you can guess from the name - TilWiki is a kind of encyclopedia, which already contains data on museums and galleries (public and private) from 199 countries! The base is replenished daily.

We will tell you more about the functionality of the platform in our next posts, but for now we invite everyone to get register on the site https://tilwiki.com
trisortiocraf

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 11:39:06 AM

as I understand it, the marketplace will be launched soon.
But there hasn't even been an announcement about the sales rounds yet. So we can only wait and see how the project works and develops.
sakuraagi

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 12:16:16 PM

read the white paper for that.
But it seems to me that the 49/51 model will be quite justified in tokenizing art objects.
golfbahandsil

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 12:52:18 PM

I like the fact that the team will be able to open access for many people who have not previously had access to this market. And this is in fact very important because it will provoke the growth of art in the long term.
unsmilreti

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 01:19:44 PM

In fact, it will be very convenient for users that everything will be on the same platform.
And because thousands of users around the world will use such solutions.

for now, I'll just study the project and its team. since the project is only at the initial stages that I need to get the most information in order to understand how much I can trust the project.
kinstler8

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 01:52:33 PM

read the white paper for that. As far as I understand it will be fees in the region of 3% . But now the market charges about 40%. So it will be beneficial for everyone and will eliminate intermediaries from this market.
ZDR_42all

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 02:32:57 PM

The project can quickly become popular if they have reputable partners who have been working in the field of art for a long time . This is all going to be very important .

it will be very profitable for the team to cooperate with various museums and galleries. But it will also be very profitable for the galleries. So there should be a lot of partners.
avshamyan

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 03:17:57 PM

you have to understand that early investors have the most favorable conditions but also risk the most . That is why it is necessary to be able to analyze projects correctly .
sakuraagi

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 03:48:23 PM

I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops.
I think that I will be able to buy tokens for me now and it will be very important to get maximum income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: