Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 03:32:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 [476] 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source  (Read 748198 times)
visual111

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:43:12 AM

The more I read here all the unsatisfied people the more I love Qora and its dev!
It's cool from the dev to stay quiet and to work at this coin.
We need a GOOD COIN and we need time for it to be finished in the best way - OS or not!! We don't need a coin what will have soon a big value and then goes down and nobody will speak about it in one year - like so many other coins!

I'm not sure you get it. This coin is beyond recoverable. If the developer cam out as Satoshi himself I think its price wouldn't increase. Its done the community is too stubborn to see it yet.

damn, i'm selling

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

INTRODUCING WAVES
ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM

Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:47:24 AM

The more I read here all the unsatisfied people the more I love Qora and its dev!
It's cool from the dev to stay quiet and to work at this coin.
We need a GOOD COIN and we need time for it to be finished in the best way - OS or not!! We don't need a coin what will have soon a big value and then goes down and nobody will speak about it in one year - like so many other coins!

I'm not sure you get it. This coin is beyond recoverable. If the developer cam out as Satoshi himself I think its price wouldn't increase. Its done the community is too stubborn to see it yet.

Its ok buddie you will have the code soon
sparta_cuss

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:06:48 AM

I'm not a big stakeholder, and haven't said much here, so I don't know if I qualify as a community member. But I'll post anyway and you all can do what you like.

Open Source definitely has some virtues in that it invites more developers and a wider range of voices to contribute interesting things. But historically very interesting advances have also been made by individuals or small groups of people working quietly away on their vision. The privacy afforded by the closed development process for right now allows for greater experimentation and daring. Think about how courageous you would be with your own creative projects if you knew that every few days or weeks, you had to show your work to the world. You might make more conservative decisions, knowing that the more adventurous choices would be met by resistance and doubt. You might do things that worked well now but foreclosed greater possibilities for the future, only because you have your "investors" to please. But if you toil away on your project in privacy, you won't need to anticipate the critical reception of slow thinkers, or those who lack vision.

I have no idea whether this is a visionary product. But I am excited by the possibilities and respectful of the creative process, so I am willing to let qora work away in private. Soon enough we will know whether it's really something amazing or full of fatal flaws, but for now, I am quite patient.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us." - E.M. Forster
NXT: NXT-Z24T-YU6D-688W-EARDT
BTC: 19ULeXarogu2rT4dhJN9vhztaorqDC3U7s
johnsans

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:21:27 AM

I'm not a big stakeholder, and haven't said much here, so I don't know if I qualify as a community member. But I'll post anyway and you all can do what you like.

Open Source definitely has some virtues in that it invites more developers and a wider range of voices to contribute interesting things. But historically very interesting advances have also been made by individuals or small groups of people working quietly away on their vision. The privacy afforded by the closed development process for right now allows for greater experimentation and daring. Think about how courageous you would be with your own creative projects if you knew that every few days or weeks, you had to show your work to the world. You might make more conservative decisions, knowing that the more adventurous choices would be met by resistance and doubt. You might do things that worked well now but foreclosed greater possibilities for the future, only because you have your "investors" to please. But if you toil away on your project in privacy, you won't need to anticipate the critical reception of slow thinkers, or those who lack vision.

I have no idea whether this is a visionary product. But I am excited by the possibilities and respectful of the creative process, so I am willing to let qora work away in private. Soon enough we will know whether it's really something amazing or full of fatal flaws, but for now, I am quite patient.
yes open source is necessary to help qora build a power team . actually investor care about all our fate  holding on one dev , thats need more courage. suggest follow nxt s idea ,open source with more serious bug and build up activity community , thats qora s future
alicex

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:22:27 AM

yes open source is necessary to help qora build a power team . actually investor care about all our fate  holding on one dev , thats need more courage. suggest follow nxt s idea ,open source with more serious bug and build up activity community , thats qora s future
that's correct.
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:55:27 AM

Love all the newbie accounts calling for OS. Sell the little Qora you have and move along to then next shit pump and dump coin. We don't need you to tell us how to "help" ourselves.

Actually you do. Hey I thought there wasn't a community here? That's what your buddy said, now you are here telling me I'm bad and wrong for giving advice to the community that doesn't apparently exist. Clearly there is a community here, a bad one that has fucked up beyond compare. You finally made the decision for me to avoid this coin with your cock blocking attitude, I'll take my investment elsewhere.

Dont let the door hit you on the way out.

We don't need clowns that are in it to double their money then run. We have a community of devoted people that have protected this coin from the beginning. We don't need your 2 cents worth, pun intended.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:36:36 AM

Love all the newbie accounts calling for OS. Sell the little Qora you have and move along to then next shit pump and dump coin. We don't need you to tell us how to "help" ourselves.

Actually you do. Hey I thought there wasn't a community here? That's what your buddy said, now you are here telling me I'm bad and wrong for giving advice to the community that doesn't apparently exist. Clearly there is a community here, a bad one that has fucked up beyond compare. You finally made the decision for me to avoid this coin with your cock blocking attitude, I'll take my investment elsewhere.

Dont let the door hit you on the way out.

We don't need clowns that are in it to double their money then run. We have a community of devoted people that have protected this coin from the beginning. We don't need your 2 cents worth, pun intended.

'protected this coin' there is the mistake you guys made. Crypto is about OS, you guys don't get it.

You guys should have more respect for the pricing mechanism. No one talked about pumping Qora, but the fact is the price of a coin reflects the future hope of a coin. Thats why NXT increased so much in price even when it was not much more than a closed file and some promises. Nothing the community is doing is convincing investors that this coin will have value later. So if the coin really is great then the only other factor is the community. IF you guys were in the private sector and were accountable you would all be fired and banned form coming anywhere near this thread.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
johnsans

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:12:13 AM

it always fair to connecting to peer .
lemonhead

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:51:41 AM

The Qora Forum doesnt seem to work... im waiting for the activation email :-/
twospirit

Activity: 502

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:22:18 AM

Be patient and check if you entered correct e-mail. It should be working. What is worse, it is not possible to update the wiki. I contacted -spaw- about a week ago and no response from him :-/ He runs the forum too.
twospirit

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:29:40 AM

I tried to register and the e-mail arrived. Check your spam folder.
lemonhead

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:37:29 AM

I tried to register and the e-mail arrived. Check your spam folder.
With my other email it worked.
BlackShibe1

Activity: 260

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:53:10 AM

Thanks to the AT team
This coin is the futur

Lisk.
    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
    Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
zanzibar

Activity: 715

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:42:44 PM

The AT team has how much Qora?  Do you think they will keep this Qora, no, they will dump it as soon as it's financially beneficial, which could be right now since they didn't buy any of their Qora.  This coin is in a terrible spot.  It has zero volume, a bunch of holders who have no incentive to sell, and closed source.  Anyway, Qora should listen to his community and open up.  What happens if he's hit by a bus tomorrow?

PS  Don't you love how Rabitter disappears for a couple days and fulcare starts posting, try not to be so obvious Rabitter.
Vrontis

Activity: 351

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 03:10:53 PM

The AT team has how much Qora?  Do you think they will keep this Qora, no, they will dump it as soon as it's financially beneficial, which could be right now since they didn't buy any of their Qora.  This coin is in a terrible spot.  It has zero volume, a bunch of holders who have no incentive to sell, and closed source.  Anyway, Qora should listen to his community and open up.  What happens if he's hit by a bus tomorrow?

PS  Don't you love how Rabitter disappears for a couple days and fulcare starts posting, try not to be so obvious Rabitter.

Right now AT Team does not hold any Qora coins.All the coins are handled by me and I will release the funds partially to the AT team with proofs of integration.I'm monitoring the integration process.What AT Team will do with their Qora once the integration completed it's up to them to decide.

PS : The first AT use case that is going to be implement into Qora will be the atomic cross chain transaction.So they might use this way to trade their Qora i.e. with NXT coins.

twospirit

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:31:31 PM

Quota 1 just paid over 70 Qora per share in dividends for this week! Join our "pool" Smiley
https://forum.qora.org/index.php?topic=80.0
twospirit

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:30:58 PM

dat supply  Grin
agran

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:13:28 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2014, 10:27:37 PM by agran

http://qora.co.in/?statistics

The number of wallets +3.635 % for week.

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QTz6fSV2VNc2wjwwsw57kwQzgQhmGw5idQ
twospirit

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:25:22 PM

The number of wallets +3,635 % for week.
that's good sign Smiley
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:25:32 PM

The number of wallets +3,635 % for week.

Nice maths Genius!

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 [476] 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: